Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old June 22nd, 2017, 11:51 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Great! I knew a head start wouldn't help! Orchidpaw felt a wait land on her back, so she rolled over, squishing Tumblepaw. The molly then got off him and looked down at him. "How did that feel?" she asked a purr in her voice. She asked him because thats what he had done to her, well pretty close to it anyway.
Tumblepaw squeaked as he was crushed, but got up as soon as Orchidpaw let him up. He shrugged. "Well, mostly I couldn't breath because of your fluffiness." He pawed at her pelt with a grin. "But you're light, so it wasn't that bad."
Old June 22nd, 2017, 01:55 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Tumblepaw squeaked as he was crushed, but got up as soon as Orchidpaw let him up. He shrugged. "Well, mostly I couldn't breath because of your fluffiness." He pawed at her pelt with a grin. "But you're light, so it wasn't that bad."
"Well..." Orchidpaw purred. "Now we're even. You squished me, I squished you." she gave him a small smile. Then the molly turned around and head away from the Riverclan border. Soon she could no longer see the beautiful water. Orchid paw glanced over her shoulder to see if Tumblepaw was following her.

(Continue in Thunderclan territory)
Old June 26th, 2017, 02:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
How could Cloudrain possibly be so cheerful? Wasn’t this something that lots of cats seemed to wonder about? Well, if they did, then the warrior definitely hadn’t noticed. She was too….naive. She didn’t have a very large attention span and only payed attention to the important things. Not the very specific things. What cats thought of her? Well that was something that she didn’t bother to care about. She didn’t really have magical powers to make others smile though. That wasn’t magic, it was just her. It was like a disease. And if you were lucky enough to catch it, then you would be living through a time of great happiness.

Why wasn’t she leaving? Well that wasn’t something that most cats wondered. But Cloudrain simply never left a good conversation. Was this a good conversation? Yes. In Cloudrain’s opinion anyway. It didn’t matter much if the other cat wasn’t enjoying the chat with her, if Cloudrain was happy, she wouldn’t leave you anytime soon. The she-cat could chat away all day and nothing would be able to stop her unless something managed to distract her. The warrior strongly believed that everyone always needed someone to talk to. Everyone had a mouth for a reason, and the silver tabby liked making sure that no cat wasted it. The warrior hated wasting anything after all. The she-cat was very resourceful and made good use of everything that she had in reach. What good would it be to get rid of something that still had its purposes?

“Well of course I am! It’s my opinion after all,” Cloudrain responded, giggling to herself. Wasn’t that a funny thought? An opinion was something that you believed, so why wouldn’t you be entitiled to it? Sometimes, Cloudrain found herself wondering about whether she was indeed the dumbest of all the cats in the clans, or actually the smartest. Some of the things that other cats say just make her laugh her head off. Perhaps ‘dumbest of all the cats in the clans’ was a bit farfetched, but the silver tabby did believe that she wasn’t the smartest cat that you could find. Her brain was mainly focused on positive things, rather than smart things. She wasn’t a cat genius. She was nowhere near the point of a genius, and she honestly didn’t care one bit. The warrior knew what she wanted to do in life, and she was just going to keep to that. She wasn’t intent on making cool discoveries or having the title of ‘smartest cat in the clan’, she simply wanted to have fun. Having to think up strategies and all that stuff just made her feel as though her brain would explode from an overload of information.

Typical Cloudrain. She’s a professional at making cats happy and cheerful, yet she sucks at thinking up strategies and all the other smart things that cats think about. She just couldn’t cope with all the information in her mind. She wasn’t built for that kind of stuff. The she-cat was always happy to know that she wasn’t the one leading the clan and her best friend was instead. She would probably be the death of RiverClan if she had to lead them. Plus, leading was no fun. Being allowed and able to boss everyone around, there was no fun in that. And you had to be a good role model. Cloudrain just couldn’t do that. She liked being silly. She liked playing pranks. She was fun and oblivious, that was what made her different from everyone else.

If Cloudrain could hear all of the thoughts that were going through his mind, she would probably be fuming. Actually, maybe not. The she-cat didn’t get angered very easily. She never took anything seriously enough so it meant that she couldn’t possibly get an opportunity to be angry. She took everything positively and didn’t get offended because of this. The warrior viewed a lot of the words that some cats spoke as a joke. Even if it was an offensive statement, Cloudrain would be able to tell but she wouldn’t take any notice of it. Even if the she-cat wasn’t the smartest cat on the planet, and even if she was very oblivious, she wasn’t completely dumb. She could definitely tell when someone was angry at her or insulting her, she just decided to ignore it.

As the tom spoke, she looked up curiously to see what he had to say now. All it had taken was that one sentence. That one sentence had had an angry tone to it. Cloudrain however, wasn’t the slightest bit scared for what was going to come. “Well it’d be nice to know,” the she-cat replied enthusiastically, grinning widely at the tom. Her expression of cheerfulness seemed to make her look altogether so innocent. Like she could crumble the moment that Falconclaw said something the slightest bit hurtful or scary. But she wouldn’t. Cloudrain didn’t just crumble to pieces with a snap of your fingers. It took more than words to hurt her. In the silver she-cat’s case, actions hurt more than words. She used so many words every day that it was just too hard to affect her with them. Physical abuse might be the only thing to break through her barriers.

He wasn’t a nice cat? This confused the warrior slightly. He seemed nice to her, so maybe he just didn’t think highly of himself? “What are you talking about? You seem very nice to me,” Cloudrain complimented cheerily. “Well uh duh. No one could ever be as bad as Bucknight, and by the way, Snowstar isn’t perfect. No one’s perfect. Although I do hear she’s very nice. What’s she like?” the she-cat asked eagerly, not realising that she had started to ramble away. But she just had so many questions and queries in her mind that she just couldn’t help it. She had taken no notice of the way that Falconclaw had said Snowstar’s name, so she didn’t say anything about it. From what she had heard, the new ThunderClan leader was very nice. But from other rumours she had also heard that she had accused of WindClan of murder. When she had heard the second statement, she hadn’t been sure what to think about her then. But a little voice at the back of her mind just told her to believe that she was a nice cat. Cloudrain wasn’t going to judge anything for their actions, especially if they came from another clan. Everything that happened in all the other clans didn’t apply to her and so she didn’t have to stick her nose into everyone else's business. “Oh don’t worry about that, you don’t have to get possessive over me. As pretty and cool as I am, I don’t need a protector or anything of the sort,” Cloudrain said jokingly, giggling loudly at her own joke.

Clourain always laughed at her own jokes. Even if the joke was said to another cat, she still laughed at it because she found it funny. And sometimes, she laughed just so she wouldn’t have to feel embarrassed if the other cat didn’t laugh in response. But she didn’t do it very often, seeing as she didn’t care what others thought about her and her jokes. The silver tabby never said a joke just to make another cat laugh, she intended to make herself laugh as well. After all, even the ‘cheerer upper’ needed to have a good laugh sometimes. Cloudrain strongly believed that everyone deserved to laugh. Even if you were the most evil cat in the world, you still had all rights to laugh. At times, the warrior even wondered if twolegs laughed. Did they? The she-cat wanted to know but she wouldn’t dare risk breaking into a twoleg nest just to find out if they laughed. That wouldn’t be worth it. Perhaps it would be best if Cloudrain just lived her life never knowing the secrets that a twoleg held. Twolegs were quite intimidating in her opinion. The tabby warrior had once seen a fellow clanmate captured by a twoleg and it had not been a pleasant sight. Seeing all their paws stroking their pelt had sent shivers down her spine. How could kittypets possibly live with all those hairless paws touching their beautiful fur? It disgusted her. What if those paws were contaminated? Twolegs had no fur to protect their paws from becoming infected. But then again, you couldn’t get an infection that easily. And not every infection was contagious. That was what Cloudrain thought, even if she had no knowledge of injuries, illnesses and other medicine cat related things.

Even if most cats thought of her life as one without any problems, it was really far from that. Cloudrain’s life was generally problem free, however when she did come across a problem, it was a massive one. That was another thing that made the she-cat stand out from everyone else. When she had a problem it was bigger than the average problem however it only happened occasionally. Most cats came across problems every day of their lives but they were mostly small ones. Was that fair? That was yet another thing that Cloudrain sometimes found herself wondering about. But then again, life wasn’t fair. And it probably wasn’t going to ever be fair. It was a challenge that everyone had to go through and overcome.

“Getting myself into what?” Cloudrain asked questioningly, her brows furrowing in confusion. She really didn’t know what he was talking about. She had thought that what he had said before was just him joking around, but maybe she hadn’t taken him seriously enough. Now she was confused and she was probably going to annoy Falconclaw even more than she was. But if she had a question, she was going to ask it. The tabby wasn’t very sure about what he was implementing and was starting to regret taking lots of things as a joke. Oblivious little Cloudrain. This was the side that was starting to show through. The warrior wasn’t even quite sure as to why she felt so curious as to know what he had meant. She even felt slightly worried. But she just couldn’t put a paw on it. She felt ever so scared by she didn’t know why. It was just her mental instinct that was kicking in but it was giving her an insufficient amount of information. Her senses were tingling. It was tingling in the kind of way that it did when she could sense she was in danger. But looking around, nothing seemed like it would suddenly jump out at her and maul her to death. Her icy blue gaze soon landed on the tom in front of her. Surely he couldn’t be the cause of this strange feeling? Staring into his gaze, she felt like backing away and running back to camp. But….she was just getting to know this tom. And even if she felt like she was in danger around him, she could tell that she was really enjoying this chat with him. She didn’t want to leave, she wanted to know more, even if she was feeling slightly scared. What’s happening? She thought, her eyes clouding with emotions of confusion, fear and curiosity.

What had she fallen into?
Why was she still complimenting him? And acting as though she knew him, as though he were a nice cat when it was perfectly obvious that he wasn't? How could Cloudrain still be so friendly towards him even after he hadn't been nice to her... not really, anyways. He was about to answer her when she started talking again. And going on, and on, and on about something. To be honest, Falconclaw wasn't quite sure what. He glanced at her with confusion in his brown hues. No one had ever been this persistently friendly with him before. At least, no she cat. Falconclaw seemed to intimidate more cats then he helped, if he were being honest. He was considered to be a bully. A bad cat. No one wanted to keep company with Falconclaw. Other then a select few cats, all cats whom he was very close with. It was near to impossible to get this set-in-his-ways tom to change his mind.

Why did Cloudrain want to know about Snowstar? "What's our kit-leader like?" He asked with a snort. The young leader had only just become a warrior, it seemed! She couldn't have been one for more then twelve moons - and he was guessing it had been less, more along the lines of nine or ten. She was twenty-something moons old right now, wasn't she? Perhaps she had only been a warrior for seven or eight moons. Not long enough to have much experience, and she had been deputy for an extremely short amount of time. He couldn't make up his mind who was worse, the kit-like leader or the new one who already had a mate and was going to have kits at a time like this. A time when WindClan was being so stubbornly awful. No one in ThunderClan liked WindClan as far as Falconclaw knew. And if they did, then he would call them traitors and let them die.

He would never save a cat who cared so much for their rival Clan at this point. And he hoped Snowstar would see them out of our Clan. "Well to start, she's pretty irresponsible. And she's always cheerful - kind of like you seem to be. I don't really trust her. She's not the type of leader I would call a "good one." But, she's friendly - I'll say that much for her." Falconclaw shrugged, his eyes snapping with frustration as he realized he had just told all this to a complete stranger. A RiverClan cat he had met by the border literally just now. A RiverClan cat that Falconclaw didn't want to have around. The type of RiverClan cat that seemed like he would get in trouble for talking to. Already he could tell that time was passing... valuable time, being thrown away, all while talking to this immature warrior. Right? She was immature, and irresponsible, and annoying.

He didn't like her at all. And he wished she would go away. Yeah, that was what he needed to keep telling himself. He was a loyal ThunderClan warrior that didn't need this RiverClanner in his business. Why had she wanted to talk to him of all the cats anyways? Why did she think he was nice? Why hadn't he just walked away from her long ago? The answer to all of these questions was confusing and jumbled in his head, and Falconclaw wished - oh how he wished - that sometime soon she would leave. Even a conversation with their kit-leader would have been better then this. She was barely old enough to know the ways of the world. Falconclaw had seen things. Many things. He remembered a lot and he knew he could remember even more if he were to search his memory. Honestly? The tom half-missed the days when Ratnight had controlled ThunderClan.

At least he had led in a responsible manner. Outlawing StarClan wasn't the worst thing that could happen, was it? No. Surely not. Certainly not. Falconclaw chuckled lowly at her joke, unsure whether she really wanted someone to laugh at it or not. If she hadn't, would she be laughing? This thought went back and forth in his head for a moment before he sighed. Perhaps it was better not to laugh. After all, he didn't want to find himself enjoying this 'Cloudrain's' company, now did he? No. He wasn't coming back to this border to have a conversation with her. Not now, and not ever. Perhaps now it was time to walk away. He didn't want to accidentally hurt her now, even if Falconclaw was determined not to get attached. Never had. Never would. Besides, Aime'Storm was probably waiting for him back in the clearing... perhaps there was a possibility the two could go hunting later today?

Or, maybe not. Maybe his friend was busy for the rest of the day. Either way, he was just about done with this RiverClanner. "Getting yourself into associating yourself with me. It's not always the best decision you could make and I hope you know how to deal with aggression - because I'm not used to being nice, and I certainly am not going to change for a single cat like you." His voice was low, angry, and he looked as though he were about to thrust his face into the other feline's. Time to walk away. He'd wasted most of the day here at this border, and Falconclaw certainly didn't wish to waste any more time with Cloudrain. If she wanted to associate herself with him? That was fine. But he wasn't going to associate himself with her... in his mind, she was just another cat that he would someday meet in battle and hopefully kill if he could.

That was a bit of a more violent thought then Falconclaw had meant to have. After all, while Cloudrain might be an enemy, at the moment the two Clans were neutral... and there was nothing that said he couldn't talk to her. After all, weren't friends made at the Gathering? Maybe there wasn't really a reason to hate Cloudrain. Perhaps Falconclaw just had a lot of bitterness stored up inside him. Either way, the tom turned and began to walk away, before looking back once more at the silvery cat and stopping where he was. Just a couple tail-lengths from where he had originally been at the border, a bit of an awkward distance, but who cared? Falconclaw certainly had never cared much about what others thought of him. At least, he liked to believe that. Truth was that he really did. Too much, even. But hey, that was okay, right? Surely no one would mind much if Falconclaw did need attention.

"I should get going. There are things to do back in ThunderClan, and just in case our "special" leader isn't doing them herself, I should make sure that cats aren't just lazing around. Time to get some hunting and stuff done... and I guess I'll see you around." The tom shrugged as though he couldn't really decide whether he would see Cloudrain 'around' or not before he walked away.

(we can end this here <3)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 03:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@Constellation

A brown tom, no older than about 8 moons by the looks of him, walked cockily along the ThunderClan boarder. The young RiverClan cat had a sort of rebellious look in his eyes, like if he crossed the boarder marked with ThunderClan scent he wouldn't care. Well, that was because he didn't. To Almondpaw, who had left his Clan before and returned with street smarts and courage, the boarders didn't matter. They were separating cats who were all the same in his eyes, and he found it mouse-brained. He snorted at the scent-markers lining the boarder, the thing separating his Clan and.. he scented the air again, ThunderClan. He himself didn't think they were as bad as some other Cats said, but who was he to judge them? Almondpaw shrugged, looking a bit curious before the cocky stride took over his paws. He was bored, and he wanted to do something. He hadn't talked to Stormpaw in awhile, and he was curious to know if a ThunderClan apprentice would appear. He didn't understand how they could survive of gross land-prey, without a bit of fish in their diet. Then again, if they did eat fish, they'd steal it from his Clan! And, as rebellious as he was, Almondpaw unsheathed his claws at the thought of his Clanmates going hungry because of sharing their food-supply with another Clan. It was bad enough in Leaf-bare!

His eyes gazed across the boarder, waiting for any flash of someone he could chat to. Specifically another apprentice. Warriors were too strict, in his book. He could never have fun with them around! Almondpaw sat, in clear view, and began to groom his pelt. He'd leave, but only if he was forced to. He had no intentions of leaving on his own. That'd ruin his whole trip here! Almondpaw flicked his tail, smirking. ThunderClan, from what he'd heard, was protective of their territory. So, carefully, he placed a paw over the boarder, a smirk on his face. "Oh no! My paw slipped over the ThunderClan boarder!" He called, faking worry. "I need to be guided away from here, or else i'll be forced to find my next meal in their territory!" He called out after that, a smirk on his face as he cringed at the ThunderClan scent on his paw, the adventurous young apprentice now simply had to sit and wait.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 03:27 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Constellation

A brown tom, no older than about 8 moons by the looks of him, walked cockily along the ThunderClan boarder. The young RiverClan cat had a sort of rebellious look in his eyes, like if he crossed the boarder marked with ThunderClan scent he wouldn't care. Well, that was because he didn't. To Almondpaw, who had left his Clan before and returned with street smarts and courage, the boarders didn't matter. They were separating cats who were all the same in his eyes, and he found it mouse-brained. He snorted at the scent-markers lining the boarder, the thing separating his Clan and.. he scented the air again, ThunderClan. He himself didn't think they were as bad as some other Cats said, but who was he to judge them? Almondpaw shrugged, looking a bit curious before the cocky stride took over his paws. He was bored, and he wanted to do something. He hadn't talked to Stormpaw in awhile, and he was curious to know if a ThunderClan apprentice would appear. He didn't understand how they could survive of gross land-prey, without a bit of fish in their diet. Then again, if they did eat fish, they'd steal it from his Clan! And, as rebellious as he was, Almondpaw unsheathed his claws at the thought of his Clanmates going hungry because of sharing their food-supply with another Clan. It was bad enough in Leaf-bare!

His eyes gazed across the boarder, waiting for any flash of someone he could chat to. Specifically another apprentice. Warriors were too strict, in his book. He could never have fun with them around! Almondpaw sat, in clear view, and began to groom his pelt. He'd leave, but only if he was forced to. He had no intentions of leaving on his own. That'd ruin his whole trip here! Almondpaw flicked his tail, smirking. ThunderClan, from what he'd heard, was protective of their territory. So, carefully, he placed a paw over the boarder, a smirk on his face. "Oh no! My paw slipped over the ThunderClan boarder!" He called, faking worry. "I need to be guided away from here, or else i'll be forced to find my next meal in their territory!" He called out after that, a smirk on his face as he cringed at the ThunderClan scent on his paw, the adventurous young apprentice now simply had to sit and wait.
Fairypaw was there. A small, odd pelted feline that used her claws to throw rocks aimlessly across at places. Her mind had been filled with... A lot lately. With the entire silent war between Thunderclan and Windclan, the she cat decided to sneak to the borders. Yes, the borders. When Snowstar specifically told apprentices to not leave unless a warrior was among them. She had broke the rules, but who hadn't? She argued with herself that she was no different, and things happened for a reason. The she cat let out a huff, a slight roll of her yellow orbs, then a yawn. Yes, a yawn. Fairypaw didn't think she was tired. Now, she was exhausted. She was drained. Tigerpaw was soon becoming a warrior, and would leave her to be alone. Quite the exaggeration, but this feline depended on the tom for assorted things. Fairypaw was a very awkward feline that was hard to understand. Tigerpaw dealt with most of the socialization for the two whil Fairypaw would nod, or perform some type of action.

Now, she had been lost in her thoughts, almost drowning. She knew better than to go to the Windclan's border when there were little to no protection in case trouble brewed there, so she came to the Riverclan border, watching the water gently sway ahead. When her head looked up, she could make out the camp of Riverclan. It made her cringe. She didn't like the smell of fish. Let alone the taste. The she cat gently got up from her spot, her tail swaying behind her as she debated to step closer to the river--in which case she did, but her ears perked at hearing another sound. It sounded obnoxious, and made her squint her eyes. She saw another cat. A very boisterous one that seemed to not care where he was stepping. Her fur slightly bristled at the tom for making such a foul move. Who was he to cross their borders? Fairypaw knew it wasn't in her heart to outright tell the other cat he was wrong for what he was doing. If Tigerpaw was here, it would had been a lot better for her. But, she had to try. Tigerpaw was not going to be there her whole life, even if she wished he were. "You shouldn't play on the borders like that." Her voice was small, but she knew he could hear her. In fact, she stepped in his way to stop him from continuing on. Who was this tom? Who did he think he was? Certainly insane was the case.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 11:25 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Fairypaw was there. A small, odd pelted feline that used her claws to throw rocks aimlessly across at places. Her mind had been filled with... A lot lately. With the entire silent war between Thunderclan and Windclan, the she cat decided to sneak to the borders. Yes, the borders. When Snowstar specifically told apprentices to not leave unless a warrior was among them. She had broke the rules, but who hadn't? She argued with herself that she was no different, and things happened for a reason. The she cat let out a huff, a slight roll of her yellow orbs, then a yawn. Yes, a yawn. Fairypaw didn't think she was tired. Now, she was exhausted. She was drained. Tigerpaw was soon becoming a warrior, and would leave her to be alone. Quite the exaggeration, but this feline depended on the tom for assorted things. Fairypaw was a very awkward feline that was hard to understand. Tigerpaw dealt with most of the socialization for the two whil Fairypaw would nod, or perform some type of action.

Now, she had been lost in her thoughts, almost drowning. She knew better than to go to the Windclan's border when there were little to no protection in case trouble brewed there, so she came to the Riverclan border, watching the water gently sway ahead. When her head looked up, she could make out the camp of Riverclan. It made her cringe. She didn't like the smell of fish. Let alone the taste. The she cat gently got up from her spot, her tail swaying behind her as she debated to step closer to the river--in which case she did, but her ears perked at hearing another sound. It sounded obnoxious, and made her squint her eyes. She saw another cat. A very boisterous one that seemed to not care where he was stepping. Her fur slightly bristled at the tom for making such a foul move. Who was he to cross their borders? Fairypaw knew it wasn't in her heart to outright tell the other cat he was wrong for what he was doing. If Tigerpaw was here, it would had been a lot better for her. But, she had to try. Tigerpaw was not going to be there her whole life, even if she wished he were. "You shouldn't play on the borders like that." Her voice was small, but she knew he could hear her. In fact, she stepped in his way to stop him from continuing on. Who was this tom? Who did he think he was? Certainly insane was the case.
Almondpaw spotted another cat, who looked about his age if not a bit older. He smirked, his paw over the boarder she was sure to come. Perfect bait. He wouldn't tell anyone he'd put a paw over the boarder, as it was his business alone. She seemed nervous, but he knew why, with the WindClan ThunderClan stuff. Drama was mouse-brained to him, why squabble over things when you could just live in peace with some rules to follow? Almondpaw smirked as she looked distracted, perfect. "Oh no, my paw is over the boarder!" He repeated louder, his eyes glittering with mischief. She yawned, making his excited form slump a bit. She looked tired, which may make her less fun. Perhaps he should find a different target to annoy? No. This was as good as he was going too get, so why leave it because she looked sleepy? Almondpaw sighed, waiting for her to approach him with his tail lashing with annoyance. She seemed lost in thought, which meant he'd have to wait for StarClan knew how long. Almondpaw gazed at the she-cat, humming softly to himself.

Almondpaw knew she'd been drowning in thought, and he coughed to try and attract her gaze. By now, both his paws were over the scent-lines marking the boarder. He assumed she was intelligent due to the fact she hadn't gone to a more dangerous boarder. He huffed, his pacience thin as he grumbled under his breath. She gazed up, and he tensed slightly. Almondpaw rolled his eyes when she cringed, he got it, they didn't like fish! But they didn't have to insult his Clans main source of food each time they neared the boarder. He sighed as she stepped closer to the river, but not close enough to him for him to spark conversation, fight or teasing argument his wits would come in handy, along with his street smarts. Her eyes locked with Almondpaw's as he smirked, teasing her to come over to him. He saw her fur bristle, and he felt a bit guilty until he realized this was just a stupid scent-line. He wasn't going to steal prey! She paused for a moment, and Almondpaw prepared his argument against something she knew she'd probably say. "Why? I'm not stealing prey, or threatening your Clan, all I did was put my paws over your line of scent-markers." He asked, using his opinions that boarders were useless and turning it into a fact that he wasn't doing anything bad. "But I wouldn't want you to get your tail in a knot." He added, retracting his paws and dipping them into the river to clear them of ThunderClan scent. "So, what's your name?" Almondpaw asked.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 11:09 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Almondpaw spotted another cat, who looked about his age if not a bit older. He smirked, his paw over the boarder she was sure to come. Perfect bait. He wouldn't tell anyone he'd put a paw over the boarder, as it was his business alone. She seemed nervous, but he knew why, with the WindClan ThunderClan stuff. Drama was mouse-brained to him, why squabble over things when you could just live in peace with some rules to follow? Almondpaw smirked as she looked distracted, perfect. "Oh no, my paw is over the boarder!" He repeated louder, his eyes glittering with mischief. She yawned, making his excited form slump a bit. She looked tired, which may make her less fun. Perhaps he should find a different target to annoy? No. This was as good as he was going too get, so why leave it because she looked sleepy? Almondpaw sighed, waiting for her to approach him with his tail lashing with annoyance. She seemed lost in thought, which meant he'd have to wait for StarClan knew how long. Almondpaw gazed at the she-cat, humming softly to himself.

Almondpaw knew she'd been drowning in thought, and he coughed to try and attract her gaze. By now, both his paws were over the scent-lines marking the boarder. He assumed she was intelligent due to the fact she hadn't gone to a more dangerous boarder. He huffed, his pacience thin as he grumbled under his breath. She gazed up, and he tensed slightly. Almondpaw rolled his eyes when she cringed, he got it, they didn't like fish! But they didn't have to insult his Clans main source of food each time they neared the boarder. He sighed as she stepped closer to the river, but not close enough to him for him to spark conversation, fight or teasing argument his wits would come in handy, along with his street smarts. Her eyes locked with Almondpaw's as he smirked, teasing her to come over to him. He saw her fur bristle, and he felt a bit guilty until he realized this was just a stupid scent-line. He wasn't going to steal prey! She paused for a moment, and Almondpaw prepared his argument against something she knew she'd probably say. "Why? I'm not stealing prey, or threatening your Clan, all I did was put my paws over your line of scent-markers." He asked, using his opinions that boarders were useless and turning it into a fact that he wasn't doing anything bad. "But I wouldn't want you to get your tail in a knot." He added, retracting his paws and dipping them into the river to clear them of ThunderClan scent. "So, what's your name?" Almondpaw asked.
Fairypaw felt her fur prickle the slightest. What was wrong with this tom? What didn't he get? The multi-colored feline found it odd about how this tom worked. He seemed to not care about the borders--which was peculiar since the borders represented limitations. They were there for a reason for no enemy to stray across. And, Riverclan was certainly the enemy. Albeit, Fairypaw was not the one to fight. She never allowed herself to, and preferred to use her words in hopes that her witty remarks would save her. Fairypaw cautiously approached the tom, but she stayed near her side of the border. She didn't allow a paw to stray across to the Riverclan border. Aside from that, they stinked! Fairypaw knew it was wrong to think such thoughts, but it was true. They stink because of the fish they hunted. It was truly disturbing to her, but Fairypaw kept her mouth shut. She wouldn't want to cause a fight. "You're breaking the warrior code. These borders were set to keep unwanted company," she paused, looking the tom up and down. "On their side. Haven't you learned anything from your mentor?" She threw at him, her voice remaining soft and quiet. They both would be in trouble if anyone heard them. He would be in trouble for straying around in different territories. And, she would had been in trouble for going against Snowstar's wishes; apprentices were not allowed to leave the camp unless escorted by a warrior. Truth be told, the she cat only wanted somewhere to relax. Was that too much to ask for? "Who cares if you're not stealing prey." She tells him, her eyes narrowed, but her voice was always calm, somewhat sweet. "You're still a Riverclan cat, and therefore should stay on Riverclan's borders. At least do it out of respect. If a warrior come by, you'd be a goner." She flicked her tail at him.

It was true. He would had been a goner. There were some pretty scary warriors that resided in Thunderclan. Of course, Fairypaw thought this. She didn't really take kindly to much larger cats. She was quite the petite feline herself, and anyone that dominanted her size--always scared her, but she had to admit that this tom was brave. Bounding over to others' borders. Certainly insane to be doing such a thing. Fairypaw knew she wouldn't do such a thing. She wasn't brave enough to cross the borders. And, if she were, she knew it would never be Riverclan's border. She did not want to smell like fish. Ew! As the tom spoke once more, Fairypaw only rolled her eyes at his remark. She could already tell he was a trouble maker, and she did not want to be apart of that situation. Tigerpaw had been a troublemaker, and Fairypaw always decided to stay stir from trouble. She didn't like to be yelled at. When she turned her head away from the tom, swearing at him from under her breath, Fairypaw's ears perked up at upon hearing his voice. Her first initial though; you got to be kidding me. Fairypaw didn't like sharing her name with...neighboring clans. Oh, no! That's not what a loyal warrior of Thunderclan would do, so she snapped her head back towards the tom. "What's it to you?" She asked, a tilt of her head. "My name will remain unknown. I don't feel comfortable sharing it." She told him, but tried to keep her voice sweet and mellow. Besides that, she didn't know his name, so why should she give her name first? It just wasn't logical to her.
Old July 23rd, 2017, 11:51 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Fairypaw felt her fur prickle the slightest. What was wrong with this tom? What didn't he get? The multi-colored feline found it odd about how this tom worked. He seemed to not care about the borders--which was peculiar since the borders represented limitations. They were there for a reason for no enemy to stray across. And, Riverclan was certainly the enemy. Albeit, Fairypaw was not the one to fight. She never allowed herself to, and preferred to use her words in hopes that her witty remarks would save her. Fairypaw cautiously approached the tom, but she stayed near her side of the border. She didn't allow a paw to stray across to the Riverclan border. Aside from that, they stinked! Fairypaw knew it was wrong to think such thoughts, but it was true. They stink because of the fish they hunted. It was truly disturbing to her, but Fairypaw kept her mouth shut. She wouldn't want to cause a fight. "You're breaking the warrior code. These borders were set to keep unwanted company," she paused, looking the tom up and down. "On their side. Haven't you learned anything from your mentor?" She threw at him, her voice remaining soft and quiet. They both would be in trouble if anyone heard them. He would be in trouble for straying around in different territories. And, she would had been in trouble for going against Snowstar's wishes; apprentices were not allowed to leave the camp unless escorted by a warrior. Truth be told, the she cat only wanted somewhere to relax. Was that too much to ask for? "Who cares if you're not stealing prey." She tells him, her eyes narrowed, but her voice was always calm, somewhat sweet. "You're still a Riverclan cat, and therefore should stay on Riverclan's borders. At least do it out of respect. If a warrior come by, you'd be a goner." She flicked her tail at him.

It was true. He would had been a goner. There were some pretty scary warriors that resided in Thunderclan. Of course, Fairypaw thought this. She didn't really take kindly to much larger cats. She was quite the petite feline herself, and anyone that dominanted her size--always scared her, but she had to admit that this tom was brave. Bounding over to others' borders. Certainly insane to be doing such a thing. Fairypaw knew she wouldn't do such a thing. She wasn't brave enough to cross the borders. And, if she were, she knew it would never be Riverclan's border. She did not want to smell like fish. Ew! As the tom spoke once more, Fairypaw only rolled her eyes at his remark. She could already tell he was a trouble maker, and she did not want to be apart of that situation. Tigerpaw had been a troublemaker, and Fairypaw always decided to stay stir from trouble. She didn't like to be yelled at. When she turned her head away from the tom, swearing at him from under her breath, Fairypaw's ears perked up at upon hearing his voice. Her first initial though; you got to be kidding me. Fairypaw didn't like sharing her name with...neighboring clans. Oh, no! That's not what a loyal warrior of Thunderclan would do, so she snapped her head back towards the tom. "What's it to you?" She asked, a tilt of her head. "My name will remain unknown. I don't feel comfortable sharing it." She told him, but tried to keep her voice sweet and mellow. Besides that, she didn't know his name, so why should she give her name first? It just wasn't logical to her.
Almondpaw enjoyed messing with this she-cat, surprised his face wasn't clawed off yet. What was so bad about letting his paws slip over the boarders? Was she missing the fact he was doing nothing wrong? He didn't care about boarders, they were useless to him. Almondpaw groomed his pelt calmly, his tail swaying with amusement. ThunderClan was too protective, why couldn't everyone just relax? Almondpaw didn't want to fight, just relax and have some friends in other Clans he could meet up with. Almondpaw hoped the she-cat wouldn't want to fight, as he lacked skills for it. She approached, though cautiously, and it surprised him. She kept her paws on her Clan's territory, and his were now on RiverClan's. The stench of ThunderClan hadn't been thoroughly washed from his paws yet, and it made him have to resist crinkling his muzzle in distaste. They stank because of their prey and territory. He hated how they always bashed fish, but he kept his maw shut. "I've never understood why we need borders. All they cause is bloodshed and even death. Every cat is an equal, on either side of the border. It shouldn't matter which Clan you're from. In the end, it all matters how you treat others. And my mentor doesn't care." He replied, (yes, a time to use the quote someone made for him :3) "And besides, aren't you breaking the rules of your mentor? I assume she thinks her cats will follow her orders.." he smirked, seeing no warriors around to escort her. He may be silly, but he knew what was happening around him. "I do" he challenged. "I'm doing no harm putting my paws over your boarder." He mewed, licking his paw with an annoying glint to his eyes. "I have no 'respect', when you live on the streets and fight dogs you can't have respect." He snapped back, eyes blazing. "Respect gets you killed where I left to, and it's not simple to relearn." He growled.

Almondpaw, already annoyed with the she-cat for bringing up that period of time in his life, turned away from her with his tail lashing. He didn't care about warriors, why should he? They were just boring. Almondpaw glanced down at his paws, the ones that stunk of ThunderClan. He was a brave, reckless cat. Heck, he could fight a dog mostly single-pawed! Small ones.. anyways. He thought of boarders as useless and dividing, and he thought they just needlessly seperated catd who were the same. He crossed them recklessly, sometimes warned or ignored, sometimes punished more severely. Almondpaw huffed, gazing at his face in the river. Brown fur, deep amber eyes, a decently attractive cat. He glanced at the molly, then looked away. He didn't have any feelings towards her. He liked Stormpaw.. probably, honestly he thought he did. She seemed to return the feelings, so why ruin it with this ThunderClanner? He was tuning whatever she said out as he thought of Stormpaw, who brought a smile to his face. She was much nicer than this molly, and his best friend.. maybe crush. He was still tuning out as she remained silent, an oblious smile on his face and his eyes glazed as he was in a daydream. He still didn't know her name, but it was the last thought in his mind before she spoke. "Huh - what? Your name? I dunno." He replied, obviously dazed by her voice interrupting his thoughts. "Mmkay, i'll call you a tree then." He replied, a teasing tone in his voice. "So, Tree, if i'm sooooo disruptive putting my paws slightly over the boarder, should I leave?" He asked, his eyes shining with challenge.
Old July 26th, 2017, 10:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Almondpaw enjoyed messing with this she-cat, surprised his face wasn't clawed off yet. What was so bad about letting his paws slip over the boarders? Was she missing the fact he was doing nothing wrong? He didn't care about boarders, they were useless to him. Almondpaw groomed his pelt calmly, his tail swaying with amusement. ThunderClan was too protective, why couldn't everyone just relax? Almondpaw didn't want to fight, just relax and have some friends in other Clans he could meet up with. Almondpaw hoped the she-cat wouldn't want to fight, as he lacked skills for it. She approached, though cautiously, and it surprised him. She kept her paws on her Clan's territory, and his were now on RiverClan's. The stench of ThunderClan hadn't been thoroughly washed from his paws yet, and it made him have to resist crinkling his muzzle in distaste. They stank because of their prey and territory. He hated how they always bashed fish, but he kept his maw shut. "I've never understood why we need borders. All they cause is bloodshed and even death. Every cat is an equal, on either side of the border. It shouldn't matter which Clan you're from. In the end, it all matters how you treat others. And my mentor doesn't care." He replied, (yes, a time to use the quote someone made for him :3) "And besides, aren't you breaking the rules of your mentor? I assume she thinks her cats will follow her orders.." he smirked, seeing no warriors around to escort her. He may be silly, but he knew what was happening around him. "I do" he challenged. "I'm doing no harm putting my paws over your boarder." He mewed, licking his paw with an annoying glint to his eyes. "I have no 'respect', when you live on the streets and fight dogs you can't have respect." He snapped back, eyes blazing. "Respect gets you killed where I left to, and it's not simple to relearn." He growled.

Almondpaw, already annoyed with the she-cat for bringing up that period of time in his life, turned away from her with his tail lashing. He didn't care about warriors, why should he? They were just boring. Almondpaw glanced down at his paws, the ones that stunk of ThunderClan. He was a brave, reckless cat. Heck, he could fight a dog mostly single-pawed! Small ones.. anyways. He thought of boarders as useless and dividing, and he thought they just needlessly seperated catd who were the same. He crossed them recklessly, sometimes warned or ignored, sometimes punished more severely. Almondpaw huffed, gazing at his face in the river. Brown fur, deep amber eyes, a decently attractive cat. He glanced at the molly, then looked away. He didn't have any feelings towards her. He liked Stormpaw.. probably, honestly he thought he did. She seemed to return the feelings, so why ruin it with this ThunderClanner? He was tuning whatever she said out as he thought of Stormpaw, who brought a smile to his face. She was much nicer than this molly, and his best friend.. maybe crush. He was still tuning out as she remained silent, an oblious smile on his face and his eyes glazed as he was in a daydream. He still didn't know her name, but it was the last thought in his mind before she spoke. "Huh - what? Your name? I dunno." He replied, obviously dazed by her voice interrupting his thoughts. "Mmkay, i'll call you a tree then." He replied, a teasing tone in his voice. "So, Tree, if i'm sooooo disruptive putting my paws slightly over the boarder, should I leave?" He asked, his eyes shining with challenge.
Fairypaw was trying to remain calm, but her heart was racing. Her thoughts were jumbled up. She didn't know what to think. Or, what to say. He was such a rude tom! Fairypaw was one of the most politest felines in her clan. She tried her best to follow the rules, and she was always eager to learn more, but this tom was messing with her. Talking like he didn't care. She tried to ask him nicely to leave. To stop being such an idiotic, and to respect the warrior code-Starclan would had wanted that...wouldn't they? Her nose twitched. Couldn't Fish eaters stay on their side of the border anyway? “Yeah-we’re all equals, but it's also just out of respect. It is apart of the warrior code, fish eater. Something that we all follow. Because it is a law.” Of course, Fennelnose had taught her this, upon her first lesson as an new apprentice. The warrior code was important, and it was something that Fairypaw took seriously. “Don't worry about my mentor.” She said, defensively. Fairypaw had rarely been learning things nowadays, and it made the she cat a tad angry. One thing she enjoyed doing was learning. She was a clever feline for a young age, very remarkable and reliable. Other cats felt lucky to have her apart of Thunderclan. Fairypaw was known to serve her clan well. Fairypaw wasn't stupid. She kept her eyes on him. She watched his every move, her breathing hitching every time she did so. She was, by far, not impressed. As she heard his little story, the she cat gave a small snort. “Oh, am I supposed to feel sorry for you?-” her voice was cut off as she flinched from his growl. For a moment, the she cat almost shook. She didn't like to be handled aggressively with. She was not a fighter. She knew how to absorb information rather quickly, but she did not know how to fight. Even if Fennelnose had took her out a few times to do a bit of battle training.

The she cat was quiet for a while, absorbing the male’s movements. Her breathing was still fast, light and soft. She wasn't scared. Long from it, actually. She was simply being thoughtful. One thing she knew was that she couldn't stand this cat. The multi colored feline flicked her tail in annoyance, but her voice was quiet. She had nothing to say at the moment. She watched as he gazed at himself in the river, and she took a step forward. A small step, and bent her head down to stare into the water. She blinked at her face, heaving in a deep sigh. Fairypaw never truly cared about physical attributes as others had. She wasn't the prettiest apprentice in her clan--and, she knew this. But being the mentally admired one? That was something Fairypaw excelled at. She had the brains. She had the smarts. She was very intelligent, and most of the cats knew this. When she looked up from her reflection, the tom was talking to her again. She had refused to tell him her name--so he called her a tree!? Fairypaw felt her fur bristling for a moment. “How rude!” She shouted at him, her ears perked in alarm. Did tom didn't care. He had no respect. None at all. None for the borders. For the laws. For the cats. Not even for Starclan! Fairypaw was ready to stomp away. Allow anyone else to handle this pathetic excuse of a feline, but at his words, she let out a huff. “Please walk away. If you can't do it out of respect, then do it because it's the law.” And, even if he didn't, she was ready to walk away herself. Her yellow eyes were glowing their brightest, little flecks of orange could be seen in them and they shone like two large suns in the sky. But she wasn't mad. She was simply annoyed, and wished she never came to the border in the first place.
Old July 26th, 2017, 11:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:

Fairypaw was trying to remain calm, but her heart was racing. Her thoughts were jumbled up. She didn't know what to think. Or, what to say. He was such a rude tom! Fairypaw was one of the most politest felines in her clan. She tried her best to follow the rules, and she was always eager to learn more, but this tom was messing with her. Talking like he didn't care. She tried to ask him nicely to leave. To stop being such an idiotic, and to respect the warrior code-Starclan would had wanted that...wouldn't they? Her nose twitched. Couldn't Fish eaters stay on their side of the border anyway? “Yeah-we’re all equals, but it's also just out of respect. It is apart of the warrior code, fish eater. Something that we all follow. Because it is a law.” Of course, Fennelnose had taught her this, upon her first lesson as an new apprentice. The warrior code was important, and it was something that Fairypaw took seriously. “Don't worry about my mentor.” She said, defensively. Fairypaw had rarely been learning things nowadays, and it made the she cat a tad angry. One thing she enjoyed doing was learning. She was a clever feline for a young age, very remarkable and reliable. Other cats felt lucky to have her apart of Thunderclan. Fairypaw was known to serve her clan well. Fairypaw wasn't stupid. She kept her eyes on him. She watched his every move, her breathing hitching every time she did so. She was, by far, not impressed. As she heard his little story, the she cat gave a small snort. “Oh, am I supposed to feel sorry for you?-” her voice was cut off as she flinched from his growl. For a moment, the she cat almost shook. She didn't like to be handled aggressively with. She was not a fighter. She knew how to absorb information rather quickly, but she did not know how to fight. Even if Fennelnose had took her out a few times to do a bit of battle training.

The she cat was quiet for a while, absorbing the male’s movements. Her breathing was still fast, light and soft. She wasn't scared. Long from it, actually. She was simply being thoughtful. One thing she knew was that she couldn't stand this cat. The multi colored feline flicked her tail in annoyance, but her voice was quiet. She had nothing to say at the moment. She watched as he gazed at himself in the river, and she took a step forward. A small step, and bent her head down to stare into the water. She blinked at her face, heaving in a deep sigh. Fairypaw never truly cared about physical attributes as others had. She wasn't the prettiest apprentice in her clan--and, she knew this. But being the mentally admired one? That was something Fairypaw excelled at. She had the brains. She had the smarts. She was very intelligent, and most of the cats knew this. When she looked up from her reflection, the tom was talking to her again. She had refused to tell him her name--so he called her a tree!? Fairypaw felt her fur bristling for a moment. “How rude!” She shouted at him, her ears perked in alarm. Did tom didn't care. He had no respect. None at all. None for the borders. For the laws. For the cats. Not even for Starclan! Fairypaw was ready to stomp away. Allow anyone else to handle this pathetic excuse of a feline, but at his words, she let out a huff. “Please walk away. If you can't do it out of respect, then do it because it's the law.” And, even if he didn't, she was ready to walk away herself. Her yellow eyes were glowing their brightest, little flecks of orange could be seen in them and they shone like two large suns in the sky. But she wasn't mad. She was simply annoyed, and wished she never came to the border in the first place.
Almondpaw found amusement in annoying her, his playful nature returning. He wasn't.. rude, more rebellious. He swiped his tongue through his fur, a shine of challenge in his eyes. He was polite to some of his Clanmates, especially Stormpaw, and didn't dare disrespect his Clanmates. But this rule-dependant cat? It was hilarious! Almondpaw was playing his games, acting like a spoiled little tom and annoying her. He was clever when it came to this, he could see her blood boiling. "Listen.. Tree." He made up a name for her. "I've got no respect for this part of the code only. We're all equal, mouse-eater." He mewed, shrugging. He'd much rather be with Stormpaw, hanging out. "Respect? For a scent line. Right." He mewed back. "Law's aren't always perfect." He mewed simply, fluffing his tail. He didn't have an intention of fighting, rather making her go away. He wanted to leave soon and find his best friend. He liked the code, it kept cats from dying, but it was FAR from perfect in his eyes. "Okay." He purred, shrugging. He sat, his paws digging into the dirt as he considered walking off. Nah, a bit more annoying would satisfy him. He was intelligent enough to know she was almost about to tell him to leave, and he would be glad to. He was a good warrior, keen on fighting and hunting, not on other Clans. Her gaze peirced him, making his skin. "Could you stop staring at me?" He mewed, untensing his shoulders. "It's weird." He teased, rolling his eyes. "No. Because i've actually gone past the boarder. I bet you're too scared to put a claw over one." He chuckled. She seemed to tense after he growled, and he smirked. Perhaps she disliked violence? Almondpaw couldn't tell, honestly. He yawned, growning a bit tired as her reactions weren't as extreme now. He stretched, his tail waving in the air. He gazed at the sky, thinking of what the clouds looked like.

Almondpaw continued to stare at the sky, his more child-like nature showing as she remained silent. He watched the clouds with curiosity. "Leaf.. claw... bunny.." he muttered under his breath, waiting for her to speak. He pricked his ears. He looked at the river, sticking his paw in and smiling at it's familiar feeling. She was still quiet, making him bored. He didn't want to say anything to her either, she was overreacting. His ears pricked as he watched her with narrowed eyes. Almondpaw shook the water from his paw, shrugging and grooming his fur and curling his tail around his paws. Almondpaw looked at his face in the water. An Abyssian tom with brown fur and deep amber eyes. He was decent looking, but nothing really special in his opinion. He cared more about personality than looks. That was why he didn't like this she-cat and did like Stormpaw. Both were good-looking, but Stormpaw was funny and sweet while she seemed rude and strict. Tree was simply taken from her enviornment, as he stunk at nicknames. 'Stormy' and 'Storm' were obvious for his friend. 'Almond' for him, but he had nothing to work with for her! "I suck at nicknames! You live in a forest, I've got nothing to work with, so I looked at a random tree." He defended himself, ears pinning back. "Can I leave now" he grumbled under his breath, bored. He snapped back to attention at her words. "Thank StarClan! It was getting boring. Well, it was nice..ish.. to meet you." He shrugged, rushing into his territory with a spring in his step. His eyes shown with humor, he found funny what others found annoying. He didn't see how annoyed she was as he flicked his tail and disappeared.