Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:47 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Old November 21st, 2016, 03:25 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Skyepaw found her eyes flickering open, it was light out, surely she had overslept! It was still hard transitioning towards being a responsible cat of her clan. The she-cat couldn't help but remind herself she wasn't born in Skyclan but had been rescued into the clan by the kindness of the clan itself. She couldn't remember who it was that had even saved her. She tried not to worry about it, that's all the cats around her seemed to say, but she still couldn't help but compare herself to how the others acted.

In the midst of it all the apprentice stumbled over her friend Mistypaw, tumbling head over paws onto the ground, her mewls of protest muffled by said friends bedding. "Ack! Sorry about that, thought I was late!" Skyepaw managed to mumble out, embarrassed.
Old November 21st, 2016, 03:41 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Mistypaw rolled onto her side, still adjusting to the clan life as well, and gave a soft 'wha?' as she woke up. She blinked pale green eyes up at her friend, and then huffed in further confusion. "I don't wanna," she muttered as she rolled onto her other side, closing her eyes to catch a few more minutes of sleep before her mind caught up with what she'd seen and heard. Jumping up in alarm, Mistypaw looked about the den nervously. "Uh, what time is it? Don't tell me we both missed our first lessons!" She meowed quickly, hardly even taking a moment to breathe before she was grooming down her scruffy pelt. "Oh if we did our mentors are going to make us do the worst thing possible!"
Old November 21st, 2016, 04:06 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

@Derpple and Ashie

Skyepaw couldn't help but widen her eyes as she started to let those fears she had quashed rise up again, busying herself to start hastily grooming her fur, trying to make sure all the moss was gone. "I-I I dunno! I don't remember when they said that the first lesson would be!" The squeaky cries of near panic were all she could muster before starting to move towards the exit of the den, bumping head first into the wall in her haste. "Ow!"

Last edited by Octavia; November 21st, 2016 at 04:16 PM.
Old November 21st, 2016, 04:30 PM
Clan Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
@Derpple and Ashie

Skyepaw couldn't help but widen her eyes as she started to let those fears she had quashed rise up again, busying herself to start hastily grooming her fur, trying to make sure all the moss was gone. "I-I I dunno! I don't remember when they said that the first lesson would be!" The squeaky cries of near panic were all she could muster before starting to move towards the exit of the den, bumping head first into the wall in her haste. "Ow!"
Mistypaw shook in horror, and started after her friend, hopeful that their mentors would be forgiving if they had been late!>
Old December 29th, 2016, 10:43 PM

My Mood: Fine
Smile Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Asikari walked into the den. She hid her dragon wings under the cloak she wore. She looked around, trying to find someone to help her become a Medicine Cat Apprentice.
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:00 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Shadepaw slipped silently into the apprentices' den, glad to be out of the cold. Despite how cloudy the sky was, patches of sunlight still filtered through, and whenever she spent long in the sun, her skin always grew red and sore. Flicking her ears, the white furred molly sat down, looking around with pale blue hues, centered by red pupils. Her eyes danced with mischief. She felt as though she had to be doing something, but looking outside, the apprentice wondered if she should wait until dusk. That was the safest time for her, anyways, she'd been up all night every night for every moon that had followed her apprenticeship ceremony.

Pausing, she flattened her ears, then collapsed sideways in her nest, heaving a sigh and closing her eyes for a moment. Then she held her paws over her muzzle, narrowing her unusual eyes to no more than blackish red and pale, icy blue slits. Grunting, the bored apprentice sat up, then looked about, wondering iif perhaps somebody would want to have some fun with her.

@KitKat12
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Shadepaw slipped silently into the apprentices' den, glad to be out of the cold. Despite how cloudy the sky was, patches of sunlight still filtered through, and whenever she spent long in the sun, her skin always grew red and sore. Flicking her ears, the white furred molly sat down, looking around with pale blue hues, centered by red pupils. Her eyes danced with mischief. She felt as though she had to be doing something, but looking outside, the apprentice wondered if she should wait until dusk. That was the safest time for her, anyways, she'd been up all night every night for every moon that had followed her apprenticeship ceremony.

Pausing, she flattened her ears, then collapsed sideways in her nest, heaving a sigh and closing her eyes for a moment. Then she held her paws over her muzzle, narrowing her unusual eyes to no more than blackish red and pale, icy blue slits. Grunting, the bored apprentice sat up, then looked about, wondering iif perhaps somebody would want to have some fun with her.

@KitKat12
Ivypaw slept in her nest, soundly sleeping. She was dreaming about a white butterfly. It was dark, just before dawn, and she was chasing the butterfly. She hadn't stopped to wonder why a butterfly would be out at this time, but, then again, it was a dream. Ivypaw continued chasing the glowing white insect, not having this much fun since she was a kit. The butterfly landed and Ivypaw giggled, narrowing her eyes. Finally, she thought. I can catch it. She crouched, preparing to leap, when the sun's rays extended across the world and lit up the sky, beginning the morning. The butterfly vanished in a cloud of smoke and Ivypaw blinked, sitting up in her nest. She looked around her den, a little disappointed that she hadn't caught the butterfly. Her blue eyes landed on a white figure in the den. "Hello, Shadepaw!" She mewed cheerfully, shaking her pelt to dislodge any stray pieces of moss. "What are you up to today?" She asked, wondering if Shadepaw had any plans. Maybe they could do something. To be honest, now that she had waken up, the grey she-cat was slightly bored already.
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:32 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitKat12 View Post
Ivypaw slept in her nest, soundly sleeping. She was dreaming about a white butterfly. It was dark, just before dawn, and she was chasing the butterfly. She hadn't stopped to wonder why a butterfly would be out at this time, but, then again, it was a dream. Ivypaw continued chasing the glowing white insect, not having this much fun since she was a kit. The butterfly landed and Ivypaw giggled, narrowing her eyes. Finally, she thought. I can catch it. She crouched, preparing to leap, when the sun's rays extended across the world and lit up the sky, beginning the morning. The butterfly vanished in a cloud of smoke and Ivypaw blinked, sitting up in her nest. She looked around her den, a little disappointed that she hadn't caught the butterfly. Her blue eyes landed on a white figure in the den. "Hello, Shadepaw!" She mewed cheerfully, shaking her pelt to dislodge any stray pieces of moss. "What are you up to today?" She asked, wondering if Shadepaw had any plans. Maybe they could do something. To be honest, now that she had waken up, the grey she-cat was slightly bored already.
Shadepaw heard someone call her name and blinked, wondering if she was simply hearing things, then she saw that it was Ivypaw. Climbing to her paws, the white apprentice yawned, revealing her pink tongue and gums, along with sharp, pointy teeth. She climbed to her paws, tilting her head. “Well, I was going to rest, but ah … I'm too bored and restless. Did you have any plans?” she inquired, wondering for a moment if today would be any cloudier than yesterday. Shadepaw hoped so, as she hated sunny days, despite what others thought. She didn't care what others thought, and she raised one paw, licking it and drawing it over her ears. “And then I was going to… explore. ” she added thoughtfully, her tone slightly hesitant, but it quickly vanished as she gazed at Ivypaw, waiting for a response.
Old March 6th, 2017, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Shadepaw heard someone call her name and blinked, wondering if she was simply hearing things, then she saw that it was Ivypaw. Climbing to her paws, the white apprentice yawned, revealing her pink tongue and gums, along with sharp, pointy teeth. She climbed to her paws, tilting her head. “Well, I was going to rest, but ah … I'm too bored and restless. Did you have any plans?” she inquired, wondering for a moment if today would be any cloudier than yesterday. Shadepaw hoped so, as she hated sunny days, despite what others thought. She didn't care what others thought, and she raised one paw, licking it and drawing it over her ears. “And then I was going to… explore. ” she added thoughtfully, her tone slightly hesitant, but it quickly vanished as she gazed at Ivypaw, waiting for a response.
"I don't have anything I need to do," Ivypaw frowned a moment, thinking. "At least, I don't think so...." she trailed off, deep in thought, only to bounce back again. "But, oh well! I'll do whatever you want to do!" The things Shadepaw could do were limited, and Ivypaw knew that. She just didn't know the full extent of what her friend could and couldn't do. Because of that, Ivypaw lets Shadepaw pick most of their activities. The grey apprentice flicked her ears and shook her pelt one more time. Finally satisfied, Ivypaw hopped out of her nest and trotted up to Shadepaw, ready for any adventure she cared to take them on.