Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:01 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by f0rg0tt3n_v0id
Today 03:59 PM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 03:53 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Samantha
Today 03:41 PM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:32 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Her right ear twitched with a soft smile her tail flicked a bit surprisingly thinking positive and being hopeful all those years really helped. She hummed a different tune this time it soon turned to singing
" deep in the meadow under the willow a bed of grass a soft green pillow lay down your head and close your sleepy eyes and when they open the sun shall rise " she sang and layed her head down
Coldwind closed his eyes,listening to the singing quietly,but the longer he listened,the sleeper he became.He layed his head on his paws,and was soon drifting to sleep,parts of the song still drifting to him in his sleep.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 23rd, 2017, 02:44 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coldwind closed his eyes,listening to the singing quietly,but the longer he listened,the sleeper he became.He layed his head on his paws,and was soon drifting to sleep,parts of the song still drifting to him in his sleep.
It was like she was singing for her own kit to fall asleep she loves to sing hearing the different noises piece together . She hummed for some parts then started singing again she looked over coldwind just in case something bad may happen " Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you. " she sang her brown eyes softened she felt warm and safe . Thank starclan she was a skyclan warrior . This was her happy ending. Her whiskers twitched

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 12th, 2018, 12:33 AM

While everyone else was trying to sleep, already asleep, or drifting asleep, hawktalon, the dark brown tabby with yellow eyes and suprisingly sharp claws, was sitting up in their nest, staring off into nothing. their tail lashed around restlessly, and hawktalon himself seemed to mumbling to himself
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:00 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Hollypelt shifted uncomfortably in the den, looking at the other cats from her corner. She tried to stay away from most cats, for her fear of others still hadn't faded from her apprentice days. Her fur was raised as she listened to bits and pieces of conversation float through the air. They blended together to fill her ears with white noise, destroying her ability to think as she quietly panicked in the corner. Hollypelt took a deep breath to calm herself down and tried to clear her mind. Settling herself onto the floor, she closed her eyes and tried to focus within herself, instead of on those around her. @Cheshire cat
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Hollypelt shifted uncomfortably in the den, looking at the other cats from her corner. She tried to stay away from most cats, for her fear of others still hadn't faded from her apprentice days. Her fur was raised as she listened to bits and pieces of conversation float through the air. They blended together to fill her ears with white noise, destroying her ability to think as she quietly panicked in the corner. Hollypelt took a deep breath to calm herself down and tried to clear her mind. Settling herself onto the floor, she closed her eyes and tried to focus within herself, instead of on those around her. @Cheshire cat
Deerspots padded in with a mouse in her jaws her tail flicked and her eyes whent straight towards hollypelt she tilted her head and wondered if she was ok knowing that her fear of others was still there . She felt sympathy for her since it wouldn't be easy for hollypelt to make friends . She sighed and her ears twitched as she picked up on some other warriors talking as well she grunted and shook her head they were none of her problem , she sniffed and walked up to hollypelt she had a smile and purred her tail flicked again her nose twitched as she dropped the mouse near hollypelts paws then nudged it forward with her nose . Deerspots smiled again " you ok? " she asked with a tilt of her head " Also I got This for ya I thought you would Need It " she added

Last edited by Leucos; January 24th, 2018 at 07:20 PM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Deerspots padded in with a mouse in her jaws her tail flicked and her eyes whent straight towards hollypelt she tilted her head and wondered if she was ok knowing that her fear of others was still there . She felt sympathy for her since it wouldn't be easy for hollypelt to make friends . She sighed and her ears twitched as she picked up on some other warriors talking as well she grunted and shook her head they were none of her problem , she sniffed and walked up to hollypelt she had a smile and purred her tail flicked again her nose twitched as she dropped the mouse near hollypelts paws then nudged it forward with her nose . Deerspots smiled again " you ok? " she asked with a tilt of her head " Also I got This for ya I thought you would Need It " she added
Hollypelt's face immediately brightened as she saw her mate walk into the den. She watched Deerspots cross the den and smiled slightly as the mouse was set in front of her. "Thank you, Deerspots. You always look out for me," she mused quietly. She nibbled slightly on the mouse and said, "I'm fine, just... I don't know. I guess I'm bored, but at the same time, I don't want to do anything. How about you?" Hollypelt asked, eating the mouse as silently as possible.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Hollypelt's face immediately brightened as she saw her mate walk into the den. She watched Deerspots cross the den and smiled slightly as the mouse was set in front of her. "Thank you, Deerspots. You always look out for me," she mused quietly. She nibbled slightly on the mouse and said, "I'm fine, just... I don't know. I guess I'm bored, but at the same time, I don't want to do anything. How about you?" Hollypelt asked, eating the mouse as silently as possible.
Deerspots left ear twitched and smiled wide " I always will " she meowed softly she looked over her shoulder and searched the den in case her father would even decide to walk in and returned her attention to hollypelt her tail flicked " I've been good ..and a bit worried " she meowed her head hung then raised her left paw and licked it a few times . Her right ear twitched this time her whiskers twitched as well .

Last edited by Leucos; January 24th, 2018 at 11:50 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Deerspots left ear twitched and smiled wide " I always will " she meowed softly she looked over her shoulder and searched the den in case her father would even decide to walk in and returned her attention to hollypelt her tail flicked " I've been good ..and a bit worried " she meowed her head hung then raised her left paw and licked it a few times . Her right ear twitched this time her whiskers twitched as well .
"What's wrong?" Hollypelt inquired. Scenarios ran through her head about what could be happening to her, but Hollypelt's mind ran blank. Not that she felt that she could do something about it, but she wanted to know what was worrying Deerspots. Hollypelt tilted her head and her whiskers twitched as she looked at the other cat. She hoped it was something trivial that could be fixed, because those were the problems that Hollypelt felt confident in solving.
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:35 PM

Quote:
"What's wrong?" Hollypelt inquired. Scenarios ran through her head about what could be happening to her, but Hollypelt's mind ran blank. Not that she felt that she could do something about it, but she wanted to know what was worrying Deerspots. Hollypelt tilted her head and her whiskers twitched as she looked at the other cat. She hoped it was something trivial that could be fixed, because those were the problems that Hollypelt felt confident in solving.
Deerspots ear twitched and she scratched it she sighed and looked at her paws her tail now wrapped around them neatly " it's about ...father..I'm worried what he will think and do once he finds out " she meowed and her head hung a bit she looked at the ground it felt cold against her paw pads . She seemed to be stuck in a trance when she was staring at the ground her mind was swimming with scenarios about what might happen. None of them good. Some were of him yelling some were of him yowling at the top of his lungs in shock and disgust . Some even with him striking her across her face or starclan forbid anything worse ! She shook her head slightly and looked back up at hollypelt

Old January 26th, 2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Deerspots ear twitched and she scratched it she sighed and looked at her paws her tail now wrapped around them neatly " it's about ...father..I'm worried what he will think and do once he finds out " she meowed and her head hung a bit she looked at the ground it felt cold against her paw pads . She seemed to be stuck in a trance when she was staring at the ground her mind was swimming with scenarios about what might happen. None of them good. Some were of him yelling some were of him yowling at the top of his lungs in shock and disgust . Some even with him striking her across her face or starclan forbid anything worse ! She shook her head slightly and looked back up at hollypelt
Hollypelt's heart filled with pity as she looked at Deerspots's face. "Deerspots... you're an adult now. If he hurts you in any way, you treat him like you would any other warrior, because that's what he is now. He can't control you, and he can't hurt you. He has to deal with your choices. I hope that helps, Deerspots, I really do. I just want you to be happy, and your father shouldn't control you like that," she said quietly. She looked into Deerspots's eyes, hoping she would understand what Hollypelt was trying to say.