Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by wendigo
Today 05:39 PM
looking for art of my ocs!...
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:30 PM
“Moonmeadow’s Astronomy...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:26 PM
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:15 PM

Old September 28th, 2017, 06:57 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
@RedHead @Mystical @starfall @Nighty

Cottonfrost laid in the unfamiliar nursery, not really used to Riverclan. Her muscles tensed as she felt a pain run down her spine. That is contractions?
No, I can't be having kits can I?
The senior queen adjusted herself, faintly remembering another queen saying something to her the other day about kits coming soon, but she thought that queen had confused her with someone else. She flicked her gaze to the entrance of the nursery before gripping her nest as another contraction swept over her.

-Fade to black-

The light gray and white shecat sighed, turning her head to her kits. They were younger than own grand-kitten. She licked their heads, admiring her beautiful children. Frostedflicker will be proud, he has more sons and another daughter. She curled her tail around the kittens, nuzzling them closer to her. She hoped that since the birth had gone fairly well, that the kits wouldn't be affected too much. They were slightly smaller, but they were all her little gifts from Starclan. "Shiverkit, Polarkit, Snowkit, and Sleetkit." She whispered staring at each kit.

(AHHHH SORRY THIS IS SO LATE! And I am just quoting Fern's post for now but I will mention all of you ;-; )

@Fern @Nighty @starfall @Mystical

Frostedflicker poked his head in the nursery, breathing heavily as his astonishing blue eyes ran about the den. Upon spotting Cottonfrost, he practiaclly ran over to her, though was careful not to step on any little kits or trip over other queen's tails. He plopped down beside Cottonfrost, giving her a quick lick on the cheek. "Sorry I'm so late, I was out helping out on a hunting patrol when I heard that you were giving birth so I ran back as fast as i could and I-" The tom's sentence was cut off as he looked down, his gaze falling upon four beautiful, small, white kits. He saw that they were smaller than most kits should be at that age, but he didn't care. To him, they looked perfect. He instantly fell in love with each one of them, his eyes roaming over them a couple of times. "Cottonfrost, they are absolutely... Perfect." He breathed, touching one of the kits heads with his nose. He knew the names they had picked out a while ago, and they would only use four of them, as they hadn't had a fifth kit. Of course they hadn't known how many kits they would have. "So, who's who?"

Shiverkit let out a small squeal as something cold and wet touched the top of his head. He had been somewhere warm and comfortable, and now he was cold and uncomfortable. And there was this pang in his belly that he knew he somehow had to satisfy. The tomkit pushed himself forwards, his little legs shaking with the effort, but he continued on. He managed to push himself to his mother's warm, furry belly, and he found somewhere to latch on, and drink.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:33 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

She smiled at both her kit and her mate. Talonfang laughed and nuzzled her babies. "I'm sure I'll be constantly dragging them back into the Nursery." She remarked. Her black and white fur (?) was soft and well groomed, due to she was bored when the kits were sleeping. She wondered when they could walk. "Here I am wondering when they start walking and then many moons from now I'll be urging them to be a good warrior, " a tear glistened in her eye as she smiled down at her young ones.
Sproutwhisker looked at the beautiful queen before him with a warm smile resting on his maw as he could see how she looked at their littles ones. “You’re a wonderful mother to them, I hope you know that.” He said with a slight purr rumbling in his throat to assure his words, “They’ll certainly become wonderful warriors someday, ones that you can be proud of. I have a certain gut feeling about this kinda stuff, I believe.” The black-furred warrior gave a softened chuckle, his icy blue-gaze shifting over to the den entrance, silently worrying about the tiny kittens having to go through leafbare, which was right around the corner, but these worries didn’t dwell for long - Sproutwhisker and Talonfang were good parents, in his opinion, of course.

Last edited by Captain; September 28th, 2017 at 09:34 PM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Sproutwhisker looked at the beautiful queen before him with a warm smile resting on his maw as he could see how she looked at their littles ones. “You’re a wonderful mother to them, I hope you know that.” He said with a slight purr rumbling in his throat to assure his words, “They’ll certainly become wonderful warriors someday, ones that you can be proud of. I have a certain gut feeling about this kinda stuff, I believe.” The black-furred warrior gave a softened chuckle, his icy blue-gaze shifting over to the den entrance, silently worrying about the tiny kittens having to go through leafbare, which was right around the corner, but these worries didn’t dwell for long - Sproutwhisker and Talonfang were good parents, in his opinion, of course.
Talonfang wrapped her tail around her curious little bundles and lay her head down to rest. There are gonna be terrific warriors. (Sorry writers block and nightquil don't mix XD)
Old September 30th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit set her paws to work once she shouted the command. Being honest, she wasn't exactly sure how to make a mossball, but that wasn't on her mind at the time. What was instead was that she needed to be faster, swifter, than Palekit, and she was confident she could do so... in fact, she may have been overconfident. It's just rolling moss into a ball. It can't be that hard; queens and warriors do it all the time! Compared to other things the kit had thought of doing, such as sneaking into the apprentice's den or even out of camp entirely, the task at paw should've been easy.

Yeah, right.

Mulberrykit tried Palekit's tactic first. She rolled the moss along the nursery floor, hoping the shape would appear and stick together. Quite the opposite happened; the rolling and pushing only made the moss lose it's shape, turning into a piece of abstract art versus a mossball ready for play. The kit narrowed her eyes in confusion, stopping what she was doing to think. Hmm... there must be some other way to win this.... After pondering her options, the she-kit decided to try and pat the moss back into a more rounded shape, keeping her claws and teeth sheathed. She sat by the clump and used her forepaws to try and structure it into the position she wanted, making sure that she didn't rip it with her claws and teeth. If this doesn't work, I'm out of options!

(Gah, sorry for such a late response! My week's been really busy lately )
(So super sorry for how long this took... honestly I shouldn't even be on right now as I have a lab report I need to somehow do, but my brain needs a break. School has been crazy :/ Also, sorry for the short response- I'm having a bit of writers block.)

As soon as Palekit took note as to what her friend was trying, she tried the same approach, however the going was still tough. She hadn't quite noticed that Mulberrykit had her claws sheathed, and the young molly thought her claws might help stick the moss together- which was a big bust. While her claws did good with putting the moss in a specific spot, as soon as she would pull a paw away the moss would follow, caught on her unsheathed paws. Getting frustrated once more, the kit let out a low hiss, glaring down at the moss now scattered around her. "It's no use," she huffed to herself, tail lashing. "I'll never get this stupid stuff to stay together."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old October 1st, 2017, 05:40 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Socks @Mystical (sorry I didn’t ask, just randomly starting a Jadekit, Soaringkit, and Fawnpatch RP)
Soaringkit stretched and gave a little bounce in the Riverclan nursery, before stepping out of the nest, she forced herself not to disturb Jadekit, as she knew most kits her age slept in, Let Jadekit sleep, and mom sleep. I can do something else in the nursery until they wake up (Wow it’s morning in the RP, night irl)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:08 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(So super sorry for how long this took... honestly I shouldn't even be on right now as I have a lab report I need to somehow do, but my brain needs a break. School has been crazy :/ Also, sorry for the short response- I'm having a bit of writers block.)

As soon as Palekit took note as to what her friend was trying, she tried the same approach, however the going was still tough. She hadn't quite noticed that Mulberrykit had her claws sheathed, and the young molly thought her claws might help stick the moss together- which was a big bust. While her claws did good with putting the moss in a specific spot, as soon as she would pull a paw away the moss would follow, caught on her unsheathed paws. Getting frustrated once more, the kit let out a low hiss, glaring down at the moss now scattered around her. "It's no use," she huffed to herself, tail lashing. "I'll never get this stupid stuff to stay together."
Although she hadn't heard Palekit's angry comment, Mulberrykit herself was thinking - and saying, to an extent - the same things. "This is impossible!" She growled, digging her claws into the ground in an attempt to calm herself. "The stupid stuff refuses to become a ball!" Out of frustration, she took her clump of moss and threw it across the nursery, never wanting to see it ever again. She didn't care if she was forfeiting the challenge; it was mission impossible, and the she-kit was no miracle worker. Why'd I even have this mouse-brained idea anyway? It was a complete waste of time! Beyond frustrated, she marched over to where her friend was working, head high and tail swaying back in forth as she moved. Surely Palekit was better off than her, considering her pile of moss was in a corner of the den, never to be seen by her again.

"This was an impossible goal." Mulberrykit spoke loudly, though she didn't scream out her viewpoint as she often did. She knew that if she wasn't careful, she'd say something offensive to the other she-kit, and since the red kit wasn't great at apologies, it'd all go downhill from there. I've got to find an efficient way to voice my opinions without hurting someone. Nonetheless, she didn't bother thinking before speaking; she was far too ticked off to go to all of that effort. "I mean, you're doing a pretty good job, but mine was just so uncooperative; it didn't do anything I told it to do!" Huffing, she plunked herself down beside Palekit, her amber orbs swirling with emotion. Why do I always have the worst ideas ever?

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

(AHHHH SORRY THIS IS SO LATE! And I am just quoting Fern's post for now but I will mention all of you ;-; )

@Fern @Nighty @starfall @Mystical

Frostedflicker poked his head in the nursery, breathing heavily as his astonishing blue eyes ran about the den. Upon spotting Cottonfrost, he practiaclly ran over to her, though was careful not to step on any little kits or trip over other queen's tails. He plopped down beside Cottonfrost, giving her a quick lick on the cheek. "Sorry I'm so late, I was out helping out on a hunting patrol when I heard that you were giving birth so I ran back as fast as i could and I-" The tom's sentence was cut off as he looked down, his gaze falling upon four beautiful, small, white kits. He saw that they were smaller than most kits should be at that age, but he didn't care. To him, they looked perfect. He instantly fell in love with each one of them, his eyes roaming over them a couple of times. "Cottonfrost, they are absolutely... Perfect." He breathed, touching one of the kits heads with his nose. He knew the names they had picked out a while ago, and they would only use four of them, as they hadn't had a fifth kit. Of course they hadn't known how many kits they would have. "So, who's who?"

Shiverkit let out a small squeal as something cold and wet touched the top of his head. He had been somewhere warm and comfortable, and now he was cold and uncomfortable. And there was this pang in his belly that he knew he somehow had to satisfy. The tomkit pushed himself forwards, his little legs shaking with the effort, but he continued on. He managed to push himself to his mother's warm, furry belly, and he found somewhere to latch on, and drink.
Cottonfrost heard quickened footsteps near the entrance and looked up. She grinned happily as she saw her mate enter the nursery and come over. "It's alright. The kits are all healthy despite being small, and are each very beautiful. " She said, nuzzling Frostedflicker's cheeck a moment.

"Meet your sons and daughter. Shiverkit. Polarkit. Snowkit. And Sleetkit." She said, flicking her tail over each kitten as she repeated the names for her mate. The molly smiled as Shiverkit squealed, probably frightened by Frostedflicker's nuzzle. She nudged the kit as he began to drink.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 7th, 2017, 01:09 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

@Hopekit
The she-cat let out a quick yawn as she appeared in the den. Moss stuffed into tight balls as she delivered it. The last bundle was placed in the pile, an she had enough moss to get to work. Her eyes glanced, spotting on nest that needed desperate attention. Moonfur despised this job, but she couldn't stand the ugly look of the nursery. Her paws worked slowly, picking up the moss. Her inspected the nest closely. Sorting all the dirty moss into piles, shifting rocks and tossing them out.
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

A lean and lank white furred warrior slipped into the nursery with a kit squirming in her mouth, she set the kit down,” This kit- named Dead, washed up on shore, are there any parents willing to care for Dead, or maybe Deadkit?”

A few cats openned there mouth to offer, but Scarletblood cut them off,” Fleabags, shut up, I’ll raise this kit! Deadkit, come to your worst nightmare, your adoptive mother.”

The warrior pitied Deadkit, but she simply was following orders, she sighed and left.

Deadkit’s eyes grew large as he stepped over to Scarletblood nervously, unsure as why she’d be his worst fear and why she was so mean yet wanting to raise him.

As soon as he was in reach she shoved him over,” Dumb kit, stay outta my way, but where I can see you.” She breathed her smelly breathe on him walking away in annoyance.

Deadkit sat up shocked and unsure of what to think of his new mother Are all mothers like this, what about an sibling? Doesn’t she have kits? Why’d she ask to raise me when she clearly dislikes me?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Although she hadn't heard Palekit's angry comment, Mulberrykit herself was thinking - and saying, to an extent - the same things. "This is impossible!" She growled, digging her claws into the ground in an attempt to calm herself. "The stupid stuff refuses to become a ball!" Out of frustration, she took her clump of moss and threw it across the nursery, never wanting to see it ever again. She didn't care if she was forfeiting the challenge; it was mission impossible, and the she-kit was no miracle worker. Why'd I even have this mouse-brained idea anyway? It was a complete waste of time! Beyond frustrated, she marched over to where her friend was working, head high and tail swaying back in forth as she moved. Surely Palekit was better off than her, considering her pile of moss was in a corner of the den, never to be seen by her again.

"This was an impossible goal." Mulberrykit spoke loudly, though she didn't scream out her viewpoint as she often did. She knew that if she wasn't careful, she'd say something offensive to the other she-kit, and since the red kit wasn't great at apologies, it'd all go downhill from there. I've got to find an efficient way to voice my opinions without hurting someone. Nonetheless, she didn't bother thinking before speaking; she was far too ticked off to go to all of that effort. "I mean, you're doing a pretty good job, but mine was just so uncooperative; it didn't do anything I told it to do!" Huffing, she plunked herself down beside Palekit, her amber orbs swirling with emotion. Why do I always have the worst ideas ever?
The tiny kit gave a small snarl at her clump off moss, but due to her age it came out more like a squeak. Palekit's face, however, plainly showed how frustrated the young feline was. How was she supposed to do this? She hadn't even ever played with a moss ball before, so how was she supposed to know if she even did get it right? Anyways, she was fairly certain that she hadn't done it- unless 'moss ball' is code for 'moss clump'. She'd done just perfectly if that was the case. But it wasn't, and she was beyond angry with herself for not being able to do it right. Were normal cats supposed to do this? Was she not a normal cat? Was her father going to be disappointed in her if she couldn't make a moss ball? She sure hoped not.

The tiny kit slumped in her position, shoulders now slumped as her head hung low. She dejectedly swatted the moss away from her, shooting a fugitive glance up at Mulberrykit when her friend came her way. "Yeah," Palekit huffed in agreement. "It must take some sort of freaky magic to make a moss ball!" Was the kit even positive on what she was saying? No, she didn't even know what magic was yet. But she had lots of older siblings, and she had often heard one or another of them claiming something took 'some sort of freaky magic' so she promptly repeated it. That was what younger siblings did, after all. The fluffy kit gave another scowl and shake of the head before taking in Mulberrykit's expression, and some of the anger off her own face vanished. "Hey, it was a good enough idea. Next time we'll just have a queen make a moss ball for us." She tried to comfort her friend, not quite knowing how.

(Oh shoot just noticed that Shadowclan has returned since I've been absent from here the past couple days. Do we want to end this rp then? Or start a new one in Shadowclan?)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|

Last edited by Doodle; October 8th, 2017 at 03:36 PM.