Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by iliri
Today 08:00 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 07:59 PM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:45 PM

Old May 3rd, 2017, 08:52 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Fernkit rolled his eyes, "Come on. It won't rain for a while and we will only be out here for a little. Haven't you ever wondered what camp looks like when the moon is out?" He asked. He was going to try everything to get this cat to go outside with him. He would go alone but he liked making new friends and he was determined to have almost every kit be his friends. "I am sure it won't be that cold!" He said, "Even if it does rain it would only sprinkle a bit, wouldn't the rain in the moonlight look cool?" he asked. He was trying to keep his voice as quiet as possible but he was practically bouncing with excitement. Playing in the rain would be so much fun, he wondered if the clearing would look dark or not. He wondered what the moon would look like, he had so many questions running through his head.
Coalkit pricked her ears and tilted her head a little bit. Did this feline like rain that much? She certainly didn't. At least not with her already thick pelt to manage. Besides, there was a kink in this kit's logic. "If it's going to rain, how are we supposed to see the moon and enjoy the night time clearing? I mean, clouds should be covering the sky so it'll be super dark!" she explained, full confidence in her voice. There was no way Coalkit was going to go out into the clearing like this. She knew her father would disapprove of such an act. She certainly didn't want to catch a cold while out and about. Slowly Coalkit stood up to meet the other kit's gaze evenly, her ears flicking here and there, though her attention was fully on him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 4th, 2017, 07:59 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Coalkit pricked her ears and tilted her head a little bit. Did this feline like rain that much? She certainly didn't. At least not with her already thick pelt to manage. Besides, there was a kink in this kit's logic. "If it's going to rain, how are we supposed to see the moon and enjoy the night time clearing? I mean, clouds should be covering the sky so it'll be super dark!" she explained, full confidence in her voice. There was no way Coalkit was going to go out into the clearing like this. She knew her father would disapprove of such an act. She certainly didn't want to catch a cold while out and about. Slowly Coalkit stood up to meet the other kit's gaze evenly, her ears flicking here and there, though her attention was fully on him.
Fernkit sighed, this kit was so difficult. "Okay, well have you ever wondered what the clan does while its night? We could talk to the guards by the entrance or go see the apprentices or the elders." He said with a hint of desperation. "Besides I am sure the moons light will be able to glow through the clouds, I mean Starclan is always watching over us so wouldn't they want the moon out?" He said. The toms paws began to knead the ground with impatience, "Come on, just go outside with me! Pleaseeeeeee." He whined.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old May 6th, 2017, 10:30 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

He may not have been able to see the faces that surrounded him, but he loved them anyway. He loved the gentle scent of his parents and siblings, the sweet milky aroma that his mother emitted, soft and sugary. His lips were always smiling; for being so young, he seemed already to know that being happy was more important than sulking. His cloudy orange eyes swiveled instinctually towards the sounds around him; for having no sense of vision or light, he had a surprisingly good sense of spatial awareness. The eyes were also lively, too; they shined with emotion and joy despite the dullness that many blind cats carried. Cynetkit's rain-cloud gray pelt, covered with darker swirls, hung tightly against his sides; he was chubby and little, still just a kit.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:07 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Silentshade let the warm milky smell of the nursery lull her to sleep, after the sweaty smell of the Warriors' den, this was a comfort. " Soothe my lullaby please I plea as the stars keep you in safety," she quoted her mother's lullaby that she had sang to Silentshade and her brothers when they was kits. She also watched the brown kit next to her sleep, Thornkit, her little warrior. " how did the rest of that lullaby go?" She whispered sleepily. Then she layed her head down on her paws and went to sleep.

Last edited by Bracken12; May 7th, 2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Spelled something wrong
Old May 7th, 2017, 04:56 PM
oh no i used my fire side

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post
@EclipsemoonXD @starfall @vantrums @Ludicrous Lunacy @Fiery

Rainberry looked over at Fallenspirit. This was it, the day the kits would be born. "I'm sort of scared," The silver tabby admitted as her tail tip flicked in nervousness. "I doubt something will go worng, but if anything does go find Frostedflight immediatley." She knew it'd be a while until she could actually see her mate face to face, but he would still know the kits would be safe and her too. The pain in her stomach kept growing, and she flattened her ears in annoyance.

~ little skip c: ~

After a while, Rainberry was laying with four kits by her side. Though she was exhausted she licked each one on the head comfortingly. The she-cat looked up at Marshfur and told him, "If you want to name one you can. You're technically their father too." It would be fair anyways since Frostedflight wouldn't be here to name them. (Nightkit) One of them was black and white, just like Frostedflight. (Shellkit) Another was white and light grey, with very faint tabby markings(?) (Sleetkit) This one was also a grey tabby, but the tabby marks were more clear and there wasn't as much white. The last one, who she had decided to name Mistykit, was a dark grey color. They all resembled Frostedflight and Rainberry in some way. Then Rainberry suddenly thought of something. She remembered she had promised to give one to Frostedflight. I'll choose one, just not now, The tabby thought to herself.
Marshfur smiled at the kits and looked at the white and gray one. "That gray and white one should be named Steamkit," he responded to Rainberry.

My Discord tag is as follows: Fiery#5103

"My motivation might seem trivial compared to yours, but I can't lose, either. I have to live up to the hopes of those who supported me."~Izuku Midoriya
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:05 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Fernkit sighed, this kit was so difficult. "Okay, well have you ever wondered what the clan does while its night? We could talk to the guards by the entrance or go see the apprentices or the elders." He said with a hint of desperation. "Besides I am sure the moons light will be able to glow through the clouds, I mean Starclan is always watching over us so wouldn't they want the moon out?" He said. The toms paws began to knead the ground with impatience, "Come on, just go outside with me! Pleaseeeeeee." He whined.
"The guards would sent us back here. We'd annoy the apprentices and the elders are probably asleep. Actually, most of the clan is asleep so what fun would there be anyway? If it's going to rain, there's no way the moon is showing even if you want to believe some dead cats would be moving clouds to let it," she snorted halfway through her statement. Coalkit was one of the few kits in the clan who didn't fully believe in Starclan. She never spoke about it in front of her father, but deep down, no matter how many tales she'd heard from other queens or how many things her own family has spoken, she'd never believe Starclan was a real thing. Cats died, sure, but they didn't have any control over the lives they supposedly watch. Those were her beliefs. Now, she wasn't a full-on disbeliever, she just didn't think they could actually do anything for the cats still living in the clans. If saying that didn't spark attention from Fernkit wanting to leave, then she wasn't sure what would. Honestly, she said that drag his attention away from the useless trip out of the nursery.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old May 8th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Your dream come true

My Mood: Sad

Sundew yawned and napped, Mistkit peeked one eye open,"Ripplekit!" She whispered to the sleeping kit beside her,"Lets play!" She mewed quietly to her littermate
@Ripplekit
Old May 8th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams of forever View Post
Sundew yawned and napped, Mistkit peeked one eye open,"Ripplekit!" She whispered to the sleeping kit beside her,"Lets play!" She mewed quietly to her littermate
@Ripplekit
"Ngh..." Ripplekit slowly woke up.
Old May 8th, 2017, 03:24 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover View Post
He may not have been able to see the faces that surrounded him, but he loved them anyway. He loved the gentle scent of his parents and siblings, the sweet milky aroma that his mother emitted, soft and sugary. His lips were always smiling; for being so young, he seemed already to know that being happy was more important than sulking. His cloudy orange eyes swiveled instinctually towards the sounds around him; for having no sense of vision or light, he had a surprisingly good sense of spatial awareness. The eyes were also lively, too; they shined with emotion and joy despite the dullness that many blind cats carried. Cynetkit's rain-cloud gray pelt, covered with darker swirls, hung tightly against his sides; he was chubby and little, still just a kit.

Blossomkit was used to being on her own. She was laughed at; of course she was, what cat her age was still in the nursery? Her. That was the answer. Her. Thank goodness those were those few life-saving friends who she hung onto. But right now? They were talking to someone else, she assumed... either that or they were getting ready for their own ceremonies. Blossomkit? No thanks, she was going to stay here and stay low. Forever. Thank goodness she was still small enough to pass as a kit. She was apprentice age. But she would not leave the nursery until she was good and ready, no way. She didn't want to risk her life for her Clan yet. She didn't want to have to learn to fight and hunt. Even now whenever she saw the dead fish and furry creatures in the fresh kill pile, it made her sad. And yet she ate them because she would starve if she didn't. Her blue hues caught sight of a cat who was smiling. But-- something was wrong with his eyes. What did he have to smile about? Curiosity peaked, the fluffy kit cautiously approached the other cat.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 8th, 2017, 05:05 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"The guards would sent us back here. We'd annoy the apprentices and the elders are probably asleep. Actually, most of the clan is asleep so what fun would there be anyway? If it's going to rain, there's no way the moon is showing even if you want to believe some dead cats would be moving clouds to let it," she snorted halfway through her statement. Coalkit was one of the few kits in the clan who didn't fully believe in Starclan. She never spoke about it in front of her father, but deep down, no matter how many tales she'd heard from other queens or how many things her own family has spoken, she'd never believe Starclan was a real thing. Cats died, sure, but they didn't have any control over the lives they supposedly watch. Those were her beliefs. Now, she wasn't a full-on disbeliever, she just didn't think they could actually do anything for the cats still living in the clans. If saying that didn't spark attention from Fernkit wanting to leave, then she wasn't sure what would. Honestly, she said that drag his attention away from the useless trip out of the nursery.

Fernkit twitched his ears with annoyance. "You're not fun." He stated. His fur began to bristle, he can't believe what this kit just said about Starclan! He closed his eyes for a few moments, trying to take control over his temper. This cat was really beginning to get onto his nerves but he needed to be quiet otherwise they would get caught. He sighed and sat down, "How about in the morning? Will you go out with me then? When it isn't going to rain so hard." He said in a slightly irritated voice.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!