Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2017, 10:56 AM
இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: January Gathering

Lumbering in awkwardly, Nightpool's fur jutted out from her frame. She joined the vast swath of cats that originated from ShadowClan, her only true home. She sat down, a mass of fur. As she waited for the Gathering to begin, she gave all of the warriors glances. Nightpool allowed herself to create a smaller disruption for the rest of the cats, shrinking her extraordinary, sizeable fur. It was igneous in its size, resembling a large night sky. She looked obediently up at the leaders, respecting them as if her heart had been enchanted by their ways. Nightpool nodded towards the younger cats as they waltzed in, and kept as much room as possible available beside her. She was possibly one of the largest elders. She craned her neck to give her pad a lick, drawing it over her face and cloaking it briefly. Halestar looked magnificent, although she still missed Timberstar.

She had a slight, normal feeling for this Gathering, as the announcement of other clans' would be as per usual. She still enjoyed being surrounded by the scent of her own clanmates much more than foreign cats' scents.

Old January 15th, 2017, 10:58 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak shiffled his paws when the other warrior mention the kits. "Y-Yeah..I adopted them after...there Mother died..during the Evil Era.." He shifted his weight to the side. Sapphirestorm wasn't even here to see his kits in the gathering. He was a better father then Sapphirestorm in his opinion. He had been there more. He had taken care of them during the Evil Era. Darkoak sighed, "What about you? You got kits?" he asked. His mind went back to Crystalpaw. She was like here mother, and he had the privilege of mentoring her. He loved the others, but Crystal was..different. She had accepted him as a father before Moonfang died.
"I'm sorry for your loss, it was our fault. but cats were suffering and we couldn't just stand by..." He gazed at the ground, these cats have a good reason to hate us, but this one decides totally to me... he is a good cat. He looked back up and touched his tail to the other toms shoulder. "Ive never had kits, i'm to busy worrying about my brother, as he acs like a kit! Ive never been a father, so I don't understand ho you feel. but think of the positives. Their mother will be watching over them; they will be safe, they will be happy."

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:04 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"I'm sorry for your loss, it was our fault. but cats were suffering and we couldn't just stand by..." He gazed at the ground, these cats have a good reason to hate us, but this one decides totally to me... he is a good cat. He looked back up and touched his tail to the other toms shoulder. "Ive never had kits, i'm to busy worrying about my brother, as he acs like a kit! Ive never been a father, so I don't understand ho you feel. but think of the positives. Their mother will be watching over them; they will be safe, they will be happy."
"No..you all didn't do anything. It was those Dark forest cats." He hissed, clawing the ground under him. He sighed, releasing his claws. "Anyway thanks to your warriors Blazingash is gone." He mewed. "I never did trust her." Darkoak mewed. He sighed, lashing his tail. "I guess...Moonfang was a good cat." He purred, think of the last moments with her. She was happy, he had protected her. Darkoak looked around as more cats sat down.
--
Meanwhile, Littlepaw and Caramelcloud sat in the clearing.
(Both of these guys are open!)
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:07 AM
slipping from existence

A small black and white apprentice sat on the edge of the groups with a fluffy black warrior . "this is your first gathering, correct?" The black warrior asked in an almost inaudible voice. Gatherings made her nervous due to all the other cats, but they were nice to be at to understand what was going on .

The apprentice nodded . "yes Blackrose " she answered , trying to contain the absolute excitement from her voice. Blackrose cracked the tiniezst smile at her first apprentice. "Calm down Frostpaw " she quietly giggled , her dull eyes gleaming with amusement . Frostpaw shrugged and looked out over the cats that were there. 'I wonder where sapphirepaw is. I didn't see him leave the camp, but maybe i just wasn't looking in the right place 'Frostpaw thought, frowning slightly. But it was quickly replaced with another smile as she remembered the excitement . "may I go walk around?" She asked, looking up at her silent mentor . Blackrose nodded and watched frostpaw bound off towards the small crowd

Blackrose watched her apprentice carefully , glad that the small cat was injoying herself. 'At least someone is having fun . I can't even have a simple conversation with another warrior from my own clan!' She growled in her mind . she sat down and closed her eyes, waiting for the rest of the leaders to arrive, hoping she didn't look odd being quiet and away from everyone else with a awkward expression

(Open)

Last edited by Frosty; January 15th, 2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:11 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"No..you all didn't do anything. It was those Dark forest cats." He hissed, clawing the ground under him. He sighed, releasing his claws. "Anyway thanks to your warriors Blazingash is gone." He mewed. "I never did trust her." Darkoak mewed. He sighed, lashing his tail. "I guess...Moonfang was a good cat." He purred, think of the last moments with her. She was happy, he had protected her. Darkoak looked around as more cats sat down.
--
Meanwhile, Littlepaw and Caramelcloud sat in the clearing.
(Both of these guys are open!)
The pure-black tom smiled softly, "Its ok to feel angry, anyway, i'd prefer it if I could go, it would be pointless to talk with one cat all gathering, farewell." Inkclaw sneaked off looking for another cat, golden orbs scanning the clearing. Darkoak is a good cat, I do hope I won't have to meet him in battle. I wish him good-luck.

(Now open.)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:14 AM

My Mood: Bored

Wren wing looked at the cats around her a little skitish.she had been to a lot of gathering but this was after the evil era.and with a new leader.her tail twitched nervously hoping there would be no problums
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:20 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

The pure-black tom smiled softly, "Its ok to feel angry, anyway, i'd prefer it if I could go, it would be pointless to talk with one cat all gathering, farewell." Inkclaw sneaked off looking for another cat, golden orbs scanning the clearing. Darkoak is a good cat, I do hope I won't have to meet him in battle. I wish him good-luck.

(Now open.)
Darkoak said farewell to the cat. Inkheart was a nice warrior. He walked away, looking for a nice spot to sit. He sat near the front of the clearing. He had a good view leaders. He sighed, seeing Grousestar and Halestar talk. Darkoak flicked his tail, "Moonfang...I think your kits are having a good time.." He smiled. He thought about the kits, and Stormpelt. He purred, remembering when they were first born. He laughed slightly. (Open!)
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:21 AM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Sharppaw sat down, alone from the group of cats. He glanced around seeing if there was anyone from his clan, or another clan he could talk to.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:27 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

{Open Post}

Clawpaw sat in a comfortable spot of the territory, her expression calm and serene. As far as it appeared, there was no way to get this she cat worked up. To those who knew her, however, that was not so...she was quite the sharp tongued young she cat. To her, the Gathering didn't have much significance. Making friends with cats in other clans didn't matter at all to her...she really couldn't have cared less about meeting the other cats in other Clans. However, she was looking forwards to maybe learning a little about them...and who knows? Perhaps they would surprise her. There had to be at least one cat who would be interesting. She sort of doubted it- that was just part of her personality. Maybe Raccoonpaw will be here. Or that other apprentice, what's his name...Cedarpaw? At least they aren't boring and annoying like most of the other cats. Hope there'll be some cat here who is at least a little interesting. Or someone I can have some fun with. Clawpaw thought with a smirk. It was hard to tell just what was going on inside the she cat's mind from her expression, but there was no denying that it wasn't the kindest thing...whatever it was. Clawpaw yawned, ivory fangs flashing as she did so. She was an attractive young she cat...and she liked to take advantage of that fact. It certainly helped her to have fun. She waited for some cat to notice her- she wasn't the easiest cat to miss. Still, with so many cats around...it could be easy to miss her in the crowd. The white furred she cat curled her fluffy tail around her paws. Despite her thick white pelt, she hated the cold. Snowflakes always stuck to her pelt and soaked it through...and because of how thick it was, her pelt could hold quite a bit of water. However, it seemed to weigh it down and it made her uncomfortable. Clawpaw flicked some snowflakes off of her pelt, frustrated with the way that they stuck to her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:31 AM
The goat queen

Bearclaw entered the gathering and looked around. where is she he thought. Bearclaw looked up at the stars. hmm i guess thunderclan is not here yet he thought. And so, he went to a little patch of grass and sat down.
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Closed Thread