Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:54 AM
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Peril
Today 10:53 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM

Old November 24th, 2017, 05:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Ryder
(Unknown to Newt it’s an assesment, so I advise she attempt to control it)
Rasberrybubble paused She is handling it rather maturally, besides that little point, so currently she’s at a 99% which is passing. She is respectful and not going to fast...,” Don’t forget tresspassers can make it this far out here.” She added sniffing carefully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Ryder
(Unknown to Newt it’s an assessment, so I advise she attempt to control it)
Rasberrybubble paused She is handling it rather naturally, besides that little point, so currently she’s a 99% which is passing. She is respectful and not going to fast...,” Don’t forget trespassers can make it this far out here.” She added sniffing carefully.
The small apprentice simply nodded to her mentor’s words as they quietly went along through the hunting grounds with softened pawsteps. “Yes, and since it is close to the cold season, there is most likely a greater risk for trespassers looking for food since it is becoming more scarce as it is growing near to our first snowfall.” Newtpaw murmured, casting a glance at the older shecat behind her, “Hopefully some cats will be smart and cautious about doing such after what happened at the Gathering, but we can never be too sure.” The brown-and-white furred shecat avoided asking questions to Raspberrybubble, wanting to seem confident and assuring with what she said. A warrior needed to be strong and have faith in themselves with little hesitation or silly antics to lose their focus. When she was younger, she would want to play and run around, but now she was almost twelve moons and needed to start acting like an adult.
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The small apprentice simply nodded to her mentor’s words as they quietly went along through the hunting grounds with softened pawsteps. “Yes, and since it is close to the cold season, there is most likely a greater risk for trespassers looking for food since it is becoming more scarce as it is growing near to our first snowfall.” Newtpaw murmured, casting a glance at the older shecat behind her, “Hopefully some cats will be smart and cautious about doing such after what happened at the Gathering, but we can never be too sure.” The brown-and-white furred shecat avoided asking questions to Raspberrybubble, wanting to seem confident and assuring with what she said. A warrior needed to be strong and have faith in themselves with little hesitation or silly antics to lose their focus. When she was younger, she would want to play and run around, but now she was almost twelve moons and needed to start acting like an adult.
(No Newtpaw play and run around as you please)
She paused I had to remind her to check for scents before the border, minus one, don’t fret a 98% is still exceptionally good. She just needs to get a 90% at worst in everything to become a warrior. She knew that Russetstar’s rule was 75% or better, but she wanted an amazing warrior to be the product of her efforts that’s why she had such a high criteria. If she passes this test. I’ll do a battle one, then a hunting one, perhaps apprentice duties assesment aswell and behavior teaching a kit the hunting crouch on moss... yes that’s it (der we go the list of anonymous assesments)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
(No Newtpaw play and run around as you please)
She paused I had to remind her to check for scents before the border, minus one, don’t fret a 98% is still exceptionally good. She just needs to get a 90% at worst in everything to become a warrior. She knew that Russetstar’s rule was 75% or better, but she wanted an amazing warrior to be the product of her efforts that’s why she had such a high criteria. If she passes this test. I’ll do a battle one, then a hunting one, perhaps apprentice duties assesment aswell and behavior teaching a kit the hunting crouch on moss... yes that’s it (der we go the list of anonymous assesments)
The munchkin lifted her head as she peered up at the trees that hung overhead and swayed ever so gently in the wind, casting many various scents in their direction, so Newtpaw took this opportunity to open her mouth and breath in any incoming smells and trails that she could detect as they went along. There were some faint scents of other Shadowclan cats that had been on previous patrols before them and even some hints of past hunts that had taken place, but nothing so recent that could be detected in great detail - like names of certain felines and such like that. “I can only imagine how difficult the hunting and border patrols will be for the clans when Leafbare rolls around..” Newtpaw murmured, mostly to herself as they continued on the way to the Riverclan borderline. She knew the way quite well, considering the fact that she had to take this way various times to flee the flood and return home about two moons or so ago. It wasn’t really something that Newtpaw liked to think about, so she shook her head and focused on the task at paw now. A chilling breeze ruffled through her fur and with that breeze, came the familiar smell of fish and wet moss, which was Riverclan’s scent without a doubt. “We’re almost to the Riverclan borderline, not much further now.” She announced to her mentor like she would if she were to be leading a whole group of cats, which she would someday, but this was only practice for the future after all. Newtpaw quickened her trotting pace ever so slightly.

[ Continued at the Riverclan | Shadowclan Borderline ]
Old November 25th, 2017, 07:37 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haypaw followed closely. She took a wiff It smells so fresh. I almost feel free of my sin of living...but no I am sinful of living... she focused on dark thoughts it felt weird,” It’s creepy. It makes you feel free and happy. I don’t like that feeling. So are we done for the day?” She asked she had reasons to avoid the Riverclan border.
(Sorr for the wait I didn't have internet for the longest time)

Nightshade looked at her apprentice confused. "Sure. Your paws are probably sore by now. We'll take the short way to the camp. Follow me!" she led the way through the forest.
Old November 27th, 2017, 01:22 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Halfgaze walked through the territory, carefully placing her paws in the squelching mud of the boggy part of Shadowclan territory so that they would disturb no prey. She had been tracing the scent of a lizard for some time and it had led her here. Any other animal and she would have caught it already, but lizards had barely any scent at all and it took patience and a well trained nose to stalk them. Finally, the grey-green creature moved, registering its location in the feline's mind. Ready to finish her daily morning hunt and return to camp so she could start her duties and clean the muck off of her paws. One leap was all it took and her claws were sinking into the animal's wrinkled, scaly skin. The lizard hanging out of her mouth, Halfgaze trudged in the direction of camp, climbing onto dry, sturdy land once more with a sigh of relief. No matter how long she had lived in Shadowclan and no matter how much Shadowclan blood ran through her veins, Halfgaze didn't think she'd ever like the feeling of the bogs. The deputy started slowly for camp, drinking in the crisp morning before she had to get to work.

( @.:Blue Wishes:.)

Last edited by dionysus; November 27th, 2017 at 01:25 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 01:53 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze walked through the territory, carefully placing her paws in the squelching mud of the boggy part of Shadowclan territory so that they would disturb no prey. She had been tracing the scent of a lizard for some time and it had led her here. Any other animal and she would have caught it already, but lizards had barely any scent at all and it took patience and a well trained nose to stalk them. Finally, the grey-green creature moved, registering its location in the feline's mind. Ready to finish her daily morning hunt and return to camp so she could start her duties and clean the muck off of her paws. One leap was all it took and her claws were sinking into the animal's wrinkled, scaly skin. The lizard hanging out of her mouth, Halfgaze trudged in the direction of camp, climbing onto dry, sturdy land once more with a sigh of relief. No matter how long she had lived in Shadowclan and no matter how much Shadowclan blood ran through her veins, Halfgaze didn't think she'd ever like the feeling of the bogs. The deputy started slowly for camp, drinking in the crisp morning before she had to get to work.

( @.:Blue Wishes:.)

(( I can see why it wouldn’t let you mention me- ))

Goldenstar had been wandering in a way, looking for prey. Leafbare was going to be hard, Well, hopefully not too hard, but hard enough. If only they had a better way to store prey so they could keep it over the winter. He guessed that wasn’t how things were meant to be. Life was meant to be hard from time to time, even though he considered it a bit harsh that the clans had to endure this. He had picked up the scent of Halfgaze, but didn’t follow it. Later, he figured out that he wasn’t going to find any prey right now, and just headed back to camp. It was the same complaint in his head, why did leafbare have to exist? He told himself he shouldn’t complain, but he didn’t think he was alone in hating the season. Sure, it was fun to play around in snow, but everything else just wasn't nice in any way. When he was almost at camp, he spotted Halfgaze, and padded over as quickly as possible. “Halfgaze!” he called, hoping to get the deputy’s attention as quickly as possible. She wasn’t in trouble, Golden just wanted to talk about some things, decisions that were hard for him to make on his own.”Do you have a moment?” he added afterwards, smiling. He hadn’t talked to Halfgaze in awhile, and he would feel much better talking to her about some of theses issues.
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:21 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( I can see why it wouldn’t let you mention me- ))

Goldenstar had been wandering in a way, looking for prey. Leafbare was going to be hard, Well, hopefully not too hard, but hard enough. If only they had a better way to store prey so they could keep it over the winter. He guessed that wasn’t how things were meant to be. Life was meant to be hard from time to time, even though he considered it a bit harsh that the clans had to endure this. He had picked up the scent of Halfgaze, but didn’t follow it. Later, he figured out that he wasn’t going to find any prey right now, and just headed back to camp. It was the same complaint in his head, why did leafbare have to exist? He told himself he shouldn’t complain, but he didn’t think he was alone in hating the season. Sure, it was fun to play around in snow, but everything else just wasn't nice in any way. When he was almost at camp, he spotted Halfgaze, and padded over as quickly as possible. “Halfgaze!” he called, hoping to get the deputy’s attention as quickly as possible. She wasn’t in trouble, Golden just wanted to talk about some things, decisions that were hard for him to make on his own.”Do you have a moment?” he added afterwards, smiling. He hadn’t talked to Halfgaze in awhile, and he would feel much better talking to her about some of theses issues.
(XD)
Halfgaze was lost in thought as she walked through the territory, the camp entrance growing ever closer. The deputy could feel a chill in the air that belied the nearness of leafbare. Even as a kit, leaf are had always been the young tortoiseshell’s favorite season. The snow was so much fun and everything glistened beautifully as the world lay in a snow-muffled silence. The first snowfall was practically a holiday for Halfgaze! If she had known what holidays were. Her love of leaf are had stayed with the she-cat as a warrior, though she had grown more aware of the dangers the season brought. Now, however, Halfgaze felt that leafbare this year brought with it a sense of worry. Now, more than ever, it was her job to ensure the clan’s safety and by the end of her first leafbare as deputy, Halfgaze had a feeling that her love for leafbare would be diminished. The call of a familiar voice halted Halfgaze’s paws and she spotted Goldenstar. Dropping her lizard and sitting down, Halfgaze waited for the leader to reach her and greeted him warmly, “hello, Goldenstar! Sure, what do you want to talk about.” It was well know that Halfgaze took her duties as deputy very seriously, sometimes too seriously, and a tinge of worry colored her voice as she spoke, though her eyes remained calmly focused on her companion’s.

Last edited by dionysus; November 27th, 2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:06 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
(XD)
Halfgaze was lost in thought as she walked through the territory, the camp entrance growing ever closer. The deputy could feel a chill in the air that belied the nearness of leafbare. Even as a kit, leaf are had always been the young tortoiseshell’s favorite season. The snow was so much fun and everything glistened beautifully as the world lay in a snow-muffled silence. The first snowfall was practically a holiday for Halfgaze! If she had known what holidays were. Her love of leaf are had stayed with the she-cat as a warrior, though she had grown more aware of the dangers the season brought. Now, however, Halfgaze felt that leafbare this year brought with it a sense of worry. Now, more than ever, it was her job to ensure the clan’s safety and by the end of her first leafbare as deputy, Halfgaze had a feeling that her love for leafbare would be diminished. The call of a familiar voice halted Halfgaze’s paws and she spotted Goldenstar. Dropping her lizard and sitting down, Halfgaze waited for the leader to reach her and greeted him warmly, “hello, Goldenstar! Sure, what do you want to talk about.” It was well know that Halfgaze took her duties as deputy very seriously, sometimes too seriously, and a tinge of worry colored her voice as she spoke, though her eyes remained calmly focused on her companion’s.
Goldenstar perked up slightly when he saw that Halfgaze had heard him, smiling as he finally got over to her. He saw that she had caught a lizard, however, he didn't have time to discuss that right now. He had heard how seriously Halfgaze took her job as deputy, but he kind of wished that she would relax slightly. Then again, maybe that was the way all deputies were, and he had just been some kind of weird deputy with anxiety problems. He was different now, looking over at the deputy. "I'd like to talk to you about the upcoming battle, and whose side we should take," he said, his tone serious. After all, this wasn't exactly something for them to talk lightly. Sure, he wanted to relax, but he couldn't right now. "I was thinking we should side with Windclan, since Thunderclan trespassed on our territory," he said, waiting to see what Halfgaze would say.
Old November 27th, 2017, 06:47 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar perked up slightly when he saw that Halfgaze had heard him, smiling as he finally got over to her. He saw that she had caught a lizard, however, he didn't have time to discuss that right now. He had heard how seriously Halfgaze took her job as deputy, but he kind of wished that she would relax slightly. Then again, maybe that was the way all deputies were, and he had just been some kind of weird deputy with anxiety problems. He was different now, looking over at the deputy. "I'd like to talk to you about the upcoming battle, and whose side we should take," he said, his tone serious. After all, this wasn't exactly something for them to talk lightly. Sure, he wanted to relax, but he couldn't right now. "I was thinking we should side with Windclan, since Thunderclan trespassed on our territory," he said, waiting to see what Halfgaze would say.
Halfgaze smiles as she waited for Goldenstar to mention what was bothering him. He seemed to be in a good mood, and she was in one too. This, her serious expression loosened a bit as Goldenstar started talking. It was hard for her to realize when and if she was being too serious but at that moment Halfgaze felt there was nothing to be worried about. However, their topic was a serious one, and a thoughtful look appeared on her face as she listened. Hmm, siding with Windclan... It definitely made sense. Thunderclan was wrong for trespassing and kidnapping a Windclan warrior. They had also trespassed on Shadowclan, which made the deputy’s blood boil despite the fact that there was nothing left in the territory for them to steal. Halfgaze noticed that Goldenstar appeared to be waitin for her input, but she took a few moments to think. After contemplating her words carefully, Halfgaze nodded and said, “I agree with you... the only thing I have to input is that I can’t help but think about what we would have done in Thunderclan’s position.” After a minute, Halfgaze shook her head. No matter what happened, she was sure that Shadowclan would never take another clan’s warrior. Halfgaze sighed, “It’s a complicated matter, no matter which way you look at it. It’s a difficult decision. I’m sure the clan would follow you into battle beside Windclan. They were definitely wronged by Thunderclan.” The molly stared off into the distance as she often did while thinking, feeling a little sorry for Goldenstar and the decision he had to make. Sure, she had to be a part of it as it was her duty and obviously she would have to make these decisions when she eventually became leader. But for now, the burden of the decision rested mostly on Goldenstar’s shoulders.

Last edited by dionysus; November 27th, 2017 at 06:48 PM.