Today 04:33 AM

Old July 11th, 2017, 05:45 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

"You have a point there," Goldeneye murmured, not knowing what else to say. "It's hard to do so, with everything that's going on," he admitted, shrugging, as it was hard to see anything positive happening. "I'll try," he finished softly, focusing on trying to get back ti the camp with all the rain now

Darkclaws then turned his attention back to the task at hand "I'll try my best to get everyone out," He said, "Even at the cost of my own life."
(Writer's block)

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 11th, 2017, 06:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

Darkclaws then turned his attention back to the task at hand "I'll try my best to get everyone out," He said, "Even at the cost of my own life."
(Writer's block)
(( It's fine :3 ))

Goldeneye nodded once again, "That's all we can ask of you," he said calmly. "That's all we can ask of any of us," he added, shrugging. He didn't know what else to say, he just wanted to focus on getting everyone out, so that in the end, everyone would be safe. Maybe it was too much to think of himself, but he was going to try anyways, and if he ended up dying, he would be fine with that, as that would be how he wanted to die, saving his clan.
Old July 11th, 2017, 07:20 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:

(( It's fine :3 ))

Goldeneye nodded once again, "That's all we can ask of you," he said calmly. "That's all we can ask of any of us," he added, shrugging. He didn't know what else to say, he just wanted to focus on getting everyone out, so that in the end, everyone would be safe. Maybe it was too much to think of himself, but he was going to try anyways, and if he ended up dying, he would be fine with that, as that would be how he wanted to die, saving his clan.

(When are they getting to the clan?)
Darkclaws smiled, "I remember wanting to be deputy once, a long time ago back when I was much younger. I wanted to prove myself to everyone," He said, "But the cats who have been chosen in my lifetime earned it. I used to even do the little things like return another clan's kits back to their respective clan. But it takes so much more, not just showy things." He chuckled a little "I see it now, I see why Halestar was chosen, and I see why you were as well." He added. "You'll be a fine leader one day Goldeneye, and I'll support you through everything."
(Ugh this topic change seems a little forced and out of the blue)

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 12th, 2017, 06:53 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkclaws View Post

(When are they getting to the clan?)
Darkclaws smiled, "I remember wanting to be deputy once, a long time ago back when I was much younger. I wanted to prove myself to everyone," He said, "But the cats who have been chosen in my lifetime earned it. I used to even do the little things like return another clan's kits back to their respective clan. But it takes so much more, not just showy things." He chuckled a little "I see it now, I see why Halestar was chosen, and I see why you were as well." He added. "You'll be a fine leader one day Goldeneye, and I'll support you through everything."
(Ugh this topic change seems a little forced and out of the blue)
(( I would say about now ))
(( Though it's still fine :3 ))

Goldeneye said nothing, just listening to Darkclaws. "T-Thank you," he stammered, not knowing what else he could say. He always got awkward when it came to getting complimented about being deputy, or any of that, because he didn't want to feel above the other cats. He still loved his life, sure, but there was a lot more now when it came down to it. His eyes lit up as he saw the camp, and he sped up even more, paws lightly moving across the ground. "Come on!" He called with determination, "It's time to save Shadowclan!" He added, running into the camp.
Old July 12th, 2017, 09:44 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
The small apprentice looked up at her mentor with wide, curious eyes as she told her of the scents and the remaining evidence of a fox that was once here. She turned her head and looked out towards the marshland. “Well, I’m glad that they chased it off before it could get in the camp.” Newtpaw said, her tone quiet, “I’ve heard many stories of the damage a fox can do.” And that was true, from the stories being told in the nursery to the conversations she had overheard from warriors in her hearing distance. Newtpaw grew silent and respectful as Brightfluff told her more about the scents of animals such lizards, voles and even owls. The short-legged female looked down at her paws for a moment as her mentor explained how owls were dangerous and carried off kittens. She wondered if an owl would mistake her for a kitten because of her low to the ground appearance and the thought made an uneasy shiver run up her spine. “I can see why nursery queens are so strict when it comes to keeping their kittens inside..” She murmured, glancing at Brightfluff, “I can only imagine how terrifying an owl can be when up close and dangerous.”
"That is why we teach apprentices to fight, so they can protect themselves and others from the dangers of the forest. The good thing for us though is that owls sleep during the day, so I doubt you will ever end up seeing one." Brightfluff mewed, looking at her apprentice. She laid her tail over her apprentice's shoulders, hoping she hadn't scared her by mentioning the owl. The warrior flicked her gaze around the forest before mewing, "How about we go check out one of the clearings near the border we share with Riverclan? We can see what you can scent, and then I will teach you how to hunt."

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:10 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Quote:

(( I would say about now ))
(( Though it's still fine :3 ))

Goldeneye said nothing, just listening to Darkclaws. "T-Thank you," he stammered, not knowing what else he could say. He always got awkward when it came to getting complimented about being deputy, or any of that because he didn't want to feel above the other cats. He still loved his life, sure, but there was a lot more now when it came down to it. His eyes lit up as he saw the camp, and he sped up, even more, paws lightly moving across the ground. "Come on!" He called with determination, "It's time to save Shadowclan!" He added, running into the camp.

The older tom followed the deputy into the camp with a look of determination on his face as he prepared himself for what he'd see next.
(Ughhh headache)

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:29 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Forestpelt hated that what Mousesong was saying almost sounded like it could be right. She despised that fact. And her eyes snapped again, anger showing in them, her fury having no end. "Just. shut. up." She growled, her tone low and dangerous, her eyes full of hatred towards the other cat. She seriously despised Mousesong, and chances were that this cat would not become a friend. After all, Forestpelt already wasn't good at making friends and the words that Mousesong was spewing did not help her feel better. If anything, she felt ten times worse after hearing what the feline had to say. "Okay, look. I don't care about you and your wisdom - not all of us old ones are as wise and as powerful as you, oh great one. I don't care what you have to say and I really wish you'd just leave me alone." Her voice was annoyed, irritated, frustrated. Mousesong was bothering her and pretty much the whole forest should be aware of it by now. Forest green eyes snapped as they met her blue ones, awaiting a "wise and calm" response to that remark.

Mousesong stretched and yawned loudly, "I'm not very wise. I am just repeating what another cat told me. I don't think highly of myself either." She stated, her blue hues still watching Forestpelt. "Hmm... Well if you'd be willing to go hunting with me for a bit maybe I'll shut up." She chuckled. The she-cat was beginning to get hungry and the smell of bird wasn't too far away.

(Sorry for the short response, Writers Block)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 12th, 2017, 03:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousesong stretched and yawned loudly, "I'm not very wise. I am just repeating what another cat told me. I don't think highly of myself either." She stated, her blue hues still watching Forestpelt. "Hmm... Well if you'd be willing to go hunting with me for a bit maybe I'll shut up." She chuckled. The she-cat was beginning to get hungry and the smell of bird wasn't too far away.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post

(Sorry for the short response, Writers Block)

"I don't hunt with cats that annoy me. That's my personal rule." Forestpelt snarled, her lips pulled back to reveal her sharp white fangs. Why wasn't she just walking away from this conversation? It was the smartest and the quickest thing to do. And she strongly disliked Mousesong, especially at this moment in time. Her emerald green hues snapped as she thought for a minute on the best way to get rid of her unwanted companion. What could she do to make sure that Mousesong left her alone? As far as she knew, there was no sure way of trying to get rid of her. The best thing to do was just wait and hope that she got bored of the hunt on her own. "Actually you know what, fine. Anything to get you to shut up with your false wisdom." Some might think that Forestpelt was being a little harsh. Well, that was the she cat for you... she had never been one to be a "nice" cat. Especially to someone like Mousesong. Someone as aggravating, weird, and obnoxiously more pleasant by most standards like Mousesong. Though Forestpelt could have done with taking some lessons from the other feline, especially since the cat had remarked that she was categorized as "grumpy." If that was her definition of grumpy, Forestpelt was surprised that she had been in the same category. As far as she could tell, there were worlds of differences between herself and the other feline.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Honeythistle walked past his mate, brushing his tail alongside her as he started padding towards the territory. Hunting was a great way to past time, and if Pearlstream wanted to hunt, he would hunt with her. For Honeythistle, he always wanted to do whatever pleased his mates. They were so obedient and loving towards him. It was the best he could do to repay them. All except for Strawberrythorn, who had the slickest mouth he had ever experience.

Yet, he could never understand why he took her in as his mate...was he crazy in love in the moment? The tom didn't know, but she would always be his heart no matter what. Just like Pearlstream was his world. Though she recently had one litter--finally, after trying so long. Though this kit was the tiniest of them all, very small; a runt. The kit was in the nursery with his other queens. He imagined Pearlstream wanted to spend time with him, so she left their kit in the care of his other mates. No doubt, Mothflower was there doting over the little ones.

The tom embraced the crisp air of the territory, hoping to detect a scent of any kind. ''You sure you're still up for hunting, my world? After all, I didn't think you would recover so quickly after a recent litter.'' Truth be told, he had fallen in love with the molly, upon first seeing her. Where she had been a warrior, and he, himself already had a mate. He thought he was cheating on his mate for he looked and dreamed about the other she cat, but he figured he could love them both, so he turned on his charms to land himself in his world's heart. Hadn't it worked?

@Little Bird
Old July 12th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Honeythistle walked past his mate, brushing his tail alongside her as he started padding towards the territory. Hunting was a great way to past time, and if Pearlstream wanted to hunt, he would hunt with her. For Honeythistle, he always wanted to do whatever pleased his mates. They were so obedient and loving towards him. It was the best he could do to repay them. All except for Strawberrythorn, who had the slickest mouth he had ever experience.

Yet, he could never understand why he took her in as his mate...was he crazy in love in the moment? The tom didn't know, but she would always be his heart no matter what. Just like Pearlstream was his world. Though she recently had one litter--finally, after trying so long. Though this kit was the tiniest of them all, very small; a runt. The kit was in the nursery with his other queens. He imagined Pearlstream wanted to spend time with him, so she left their kit in the care of his other mates. No doubt, Mothflower was there doting over the little ones.

The tom embraced the crisp air of the territory, hoping to detect a scent of any kind. ''You sure you're still up for hunting, my world? After all, I didn't think you would recover so quickly after a recent litter.'' Truth be told, he had fallen in love with the molly, upon first seeing her. Where she had been a warrior, and he, himself already had a mate. He thought he was cheating on his mate for he looked and dreamed about the other she cat, but he figured he could love them both, so he turned on his charms to land himself in his world's heart. Hadn't it worked?

@Little Bird

Pearlstream brushed her tail affectionately across his flank. "It was only one kit." she sighed, again wishing she had had more kits. She put on a bright face though. She loved her kit, with all her heart, and she wanted to get back to camp so she could check on it, but she still wished she had had more.
Her kit was a runt anyway. Honeythistle's other mates had had bigger stronger kits, and more kits. It made Pearlstream feel bad about herself. She smiled warmly at Honeythistle, not wanting him to think it was his fault.

The small Asian Burmilla molly kept on padding forward. She wasn't sure if she should say anything else. Maybe that she was fine. "I'm fine." she reassured him, hoping he wouldn't realize she had been pouting just a while ago. Or the reason she had been pouting. He probably wouldn't like it if she was pouting over not having as many kits as his other mates. He would probably lecture her. If not get really annoyed.