Last post by Rose
Today 04:14 AM

Old December 11th, 2017, 04:56 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
no does it look like I'm ok!?! she wanted to shout so badly and yell she didn't say anything her anger was slowly rising but it wasn't towards blossom it was at herself . She gave blossom a cold glare that soon turned to a sad expression to let the kittypet know that she wasn't angry at her . Her tail flicked and started speed walking her breath clouded around her muzzle since it was a bit chilly out . She walked to the entrance of an alley way and sat down now looking at the ground , she unsheathed her left claws and scratched the stone path beneath her letting out a growl " no " she meowed
Blossom felt guilty, even though she knew it wasn't her fault that her friend was angry. She didn't know how to help, so she said, "can I help?" She shuffled her feet, still following Weiss. She let out a long breath, letting the steam fly up into the air, twist around, and die out. Blossom was a bit worried about Weiss... her rebelling could get her into serious trouble. But she was an adult now, so she would be able to handle that... right?
Old December 11th, 2017, 05:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom felt guilty, even though she knew it wasn't her fault that her friend was angry. She didn't know how to help, so she said, "can I help?" She shuffled her feet, still following Weiss. She let out a long breath, letting the steam fly up into the air, twist around, and die out. Blossom was a bit worried about Weiss... her rebelling could get her into serious trouble. But she was an adult now, so she would be able to handle that... right?
Weiss looked at blossom her ears twitched so did her nose , she looked dangerous when she was angry yet this kittypet stayed by her . Maybe they were friends after all.
" I just feel..shattered. I don't know who I really am right now " she admitted and looked down she closed her eyes and grumbled emotion can grant you strength but you must never let them overpower you.
She shook her head and looked up at the night sky

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 11th, 2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Weiss looked at blossom her ears twitched so did her nose , she looked dangerous when she was angry yet this kittypet stayed by her . Maybe they were friends after all.
" I just feel..shattered. I don't know who I really am right now " she admitted and looked down she closed her eyes and grumbled emotion can grant you strength but you must never let them overpower you.
She shook her head and looked up at the night sky
Blossom looked sadly at Weiss, and looked at the sky with her. She watched the stars twinkle, and looked at the shifting colors of the sun on its last light. She sighed and said, "I know what you mean. Changing so many times you're not sure who you are. You'll find yourself. You're strong, you can do it."
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Blossom looked sadly at Weiss, and looked at the sky with her. She watched the stars twinkle, and looked at the shifting colors of the sun on its last light. She sighed and said, "I know what you mean. Changing so many times you're not sure who you are. You'll find yourself. You're strong, you can do it."
The white she-cat had her ears back she heard what blossom said but she just felt cold and trapped . She still has many walls built and put up she still has her ice barrier that blossom still hasn't melted yet and no one ever will until maybe a certain some one . She smelled the air it kinda stung her nose but she didn't flinch never minded the cold , because she was cold. She hummed while she listened to her friend chatter it seemed to help her sometimes to forget .
" Tell me ....Tell me can a heart be turned to ...stone? What's behind you? Save me from the things I see , I can keep it from the world why won't you let me hide from me ....tell me Who's the loneliest of all? I am the loneliest of all.. " she sang her voice was beautiful yet sad . Her breath still clouded around her muzzle her tail was wrapped around her paws .
@Mad-Hatter

Last edited by Leucos; December 12th, 2017 at 03:45 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:42 PM

Quote:
The white she-cat had her ears back she heard what blossom said but she just felt cold and trapped . She still has many walls built and put up she still has her ice barrier that blossom still hasn't melted yet and no one ever will until maybe a certain some one . She smelled the air it kinda stung her nose but she didn't flinch never minded the cold , because she was cold. She hummed while she listened to her friend chatter it seemed to help her sometimes to forget .
" Tell me ....Tell me can a heart be turned to ...stone? What's behind you? Save me from the things I see , I can keep it from the world why won't you let me hide from me ....tell me Who's the loneliest of all? I am the loneliest of all.. " she sang her voice was beautiful yet sad . Her breath still clouded around her muzzle her tail was wrapped around her paws .
@Mad-Hatter
"You're not alone, remember that. I'll always be there for you. No matter what, you have me," Blossom said quietly. She felt the awkward silence grow, and she looked away. She watched her breath evaporate into the air. She remembered the day she left her sister, she had seemed to evaporate, dissipate into thin air. One minute she was there, the next she was gone, changed, and invisible to everyone else. She missed her sister, even though she had never really known her. She remembered playing with her, and running in circles. She looked back at Weiss, wondering if she had a good relationship with her sister. Blossom really didn't know much about Weiss's family.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM

Quote:
"You're not alone, remember that. I'll always be there for you. No matter what, you have me," Blossom said quietly. She felt the awkward silence grow, and she looked away. She watched her breath evaporate into the air. She remembered the day she left her sister, she had seemed to evaporate, dissipate into thin air. One minute she was there, the next she was gone, changed, and invisible to everyone else. She missed her sister, even though she had never really known her. She remembered playing with her, and running in circles. She looked back at Weiss, wondering if she had a good relationship with her sister. Blossom really didn't know much about Weiss's family.
Weiss sighed her head dipped a bit she looked back at blossom
" I think we should head back " she meowed now feeling that she did the wrong thing by leaving . She stood on her paws and stretched she smiled at the other she cat " my father will be furious " she added with a flick of her ear now her eyes showed a bit of sadness and she regretted even attempting to leave . She motioned for her friend to follow " and thanks " she whispered

Old December 13th, 2017, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Weiss sighed her head dipped a bit she looked back at blossom
" I think we should head back " she meowed now feeling that she did the wrong thing by leaving . She stood on her paws and stretched she smiled at the other she cat " my father will be furious " she added with a flick of her ear now her eyes showed a bit of sadness and she regretted even attempting to leave . She motioned for her friend to follow " and thanks " she whispered
Blossom smiled slightly and nodded, looking at the surroundings around her. Soon the leaves would all be crumbled upon the ground, trampled by everyone. She sighed, hoping her parents wouldn't be too mad at her. Blossom tentatively asked, "what about your mom? Or siblings?" She didn't want Weiss to be angry or sad, so she refrained from asking anything else.
Old December 13th, 2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Blossom smiled slightly and nodded, looking at the surroundings around her. Soon the leaves would all be crumbled upon the ground, trampled by everyone. She sighed, hoping her parents wouldn't be too mad at her. Blossom tentatively asked, "what about your mom? Or siblings?" She didn't want Weiss to be angry or sad, so she refrained from asking anything else.
Weiss gulped she looked at the ground when she was walking
" i have no mother . And Olympia is fine I bet " she said with little emotion in her voice . She only saw her father she learned the world the way he wanted her to learn it . She never learned it any different she flicked her ear and sighed
" years of scorn will leave you cold " she meowed and looked at blossom for a bit then back in front of her . She was born with all the things she needed comfort was gauranteed . But the life she fought for still wasn't hers to have it was her father's still.

Last edited by Leucos; December 13th, 2017 at 05:07 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Weiss gulped she looked at the ground when she was walking
" i have no mother . And Olympia is fine I bet " she said with little emotion in her voice . She only saw her father she learned the world the way he wanted her to learn it . She never learned it any different she flicked her ear and sighed
" years of scorn will leave you cold " she meowed and looked at blossom for a bit then back in front of her . She was born with all the things she needed comfort was gauranteed . But the life she fought for still wasn't hers to have it was her father's still.
"Oh, I'm sorry," Blossom whispered. She looked at Weiss's face, trying to find a trace of emotion in her face. She wondered if she had a mother and father. One day... she promised herself that one day she would find her family. With new hope filling her chest, she walked taller and held her head up high. Now she had a purpose.
Old December 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
"Oh, I'm sorry," Blossom whispered. She looked at Weiss's face, trying to find a trace of emotion in her face. She wondered if she had a mother and father. One day... she promised herself that one day she would find her family. With new hope filling her chest, she walked taller and held her head up high. Now she had a purpose.
The she cat looked at and blossom and narrowed her eyes slightly , what was she sorry for? She did nothing so she shouldn't be sorry
" don't be sorry! " she snapped a bit not realizing her current change in tone
" you did nothing to be sorry for " she meowed her fur slowly rose a bit but it soon flattened itself down . She never understood why they always say sorry when they never did anything wrong