Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:16 PM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 06:15 PM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:13 PM
Ref Sheet Base By Me??
Last post by leopard.
Today 06:09 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 06:08 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 08:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Home is where the heart is

Ask before joining in please and thank you. This is the place where my bab Dakota lives with his friends and family, but so far minus the family. Here is the site for Dakota and this thread. In the site it gives you all the info on Dakota. Please check it out my lovelies.

@Kyra-Wolfe-666
@littledragon0625

A brown, black and white cat made his way through his territory, his tail trailing behind him in boredom. Seeing him in this beautiful territory gets ya thinking hey doesn't he have a good time with all the fun places to go? No it doesn't. It's the loneliest feeling without being with a cat that he could call his friend and family. Let's get to the point! Dakota stood beside the river his face looking at the water a bit depressed from being alone. It get's boring here everyday. I just wish there were at least one cat that was here to talk to me. I wouldn't mind sharing my big piece of territory with someone I truly belong with. Dakota let out a sigh as he watched a fish swim by his paws, but he didn't move to catch it. What's the point anymore?

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 4th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Home is where the heart is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Ask before joining in please and thank you. This is the place where my bab Dakota lives with his friends and family, but so far minus the family. Here is the site for Dakota and this thread. In the site it gives you all the info on Dakota. Please check it out my lovelies.

@Kyra-Wolfe-666
@littledragon0625

A brown, black and white cat made his way through his territory, his tail trailing behind him in boredom. Seeing him in this beautiful territory gets ya thinking hey doesn't he have a good time with all the fun places to go? No it doesn't. It's the loneliest feeling without being with a cat that he could call his friend and family. Let's get to the point! Dakota stood beside the river his face looking at the water a bit depressed from being alone. It get's boring here everyday. I just wish there were at least one cat that was here to talk to me. I wouldn't mind sharing my big piece of territory with someone I truly belong with. Dakota let out a sigh as he watched a fish swim by his paws, but he didn't move to catch it. What's the point anymore?
with a splash dragon leaped at the fish forgetting about the cat next to it.she hated water but would do what she can for a fish diveing into the water claws sinking into the fish and quickly pulled out of the water and saw the cat looking at her"hi"dragon said awkwardly.

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:01 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:

@Kyra-Wolfe-666
@littledragon0625

Violet strolled through the forest. breathing in the scents. She kew she was in another cat's territory, but this was the only place close enough that she could make it back to her alley in time for dinner. Her blue eyes scanned the trees before landing on a tom. She went over to go talk to him, but stopped once she saw a black cat slpash into the river beside him. She stopped and watched for a few seconds before going around and sitting a few fox-lengths from the tom. She couldn't help but glance at him before going back to staring at the river.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:02 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

with a splash dragon leaped at the fish forgetting about the cat next to it.she hated water but would do what she can for a fish diveing into the water claws sinking into the fish and quickly pulled out of the water and saw the cat looking at her"hi"dragon said awkwardly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Violet strolled through the forest. breathing in the scents. She kew she was in another cat's territory, but this was the only place close enough that she could make it back to her alley in time for dinner. Her blue eyes scanned the trees before landing on a tom. She went over to go talk to him, but stopped once she saw a black cat slpash into the river beside him. She stopped and watched for a few seconds before going around and sitting a few fox-lengths from the tom. She couldn't help but glance at him before going back to staring at the river.
Dakota looked both ways, seeing the two cats with a sudden smile as he heard them. Which one should I go up to first? I'll make them come to me. The tom fell into the water letting out a yowl as he felt the water run through his fur. Dakota pretended he was drowning, trying to get the two cats attention. He had been swimming since he was a young kit. Some cats would freak out when their paws got wet, but he was completely different. "Somebody Help me!" Dakota called out, pretending as if he was about to drown.
(This is his way of getting other's attention Lol)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

A light-brown she-cat wandered at the edge of the territory. It was a new place for her, so she wondered about who she would meet on the way. New surroundings never bothered her, since she only saw it as more opportunities for things to happen, so she never looked bothered by it. In fact, she always looked positive. In the distance, though, she heard the faint sounds of a cat calling for help. Another victim that you can betray, that's good. Her evil side thought, though her positive side responded with, This just means that there's a cat I can go help and become friends with Sap, not a cat to kill when you try to take over. She then started heading towards the calls for help to see what they needed help with.
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:11 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Dakota looked both ways, seeing the two cats with a sudden smile as he heard them. Which one should I go up to first? I'll make them come to me. The tom fell into the water letting out a yowl as he felt the water run through his fur. Dakota pretended he was drowning, trying to get the two cats attention. He had been swimming since he was a young kit. Some cats would freak out when their paws got wet, but he was completely different. "Somebody Help me!" Dakota called out, pretending as if he was about to drown.
Violet let out a mrow of amusement and padded over to where the tom thrashed about in the shallow water. She could see the fake fear in his eyes as she grabbed his scruff and hauled him out of the water. "Well, what'd you go and do that for?" she had a slight Scottish accent. "Now you've gotten both of us wet."
Old December 7th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Violet let out a mrow of amusement and padded over to where the tom thrashed about in the shallow water. She could see the fake fear in his eyes as she grabbed his scruff and hauled him out of the water. "Well, what'd you go and do that for?" she had a slight Scottish accent. "Now you've gotten both of us wet."
Quote:

dragon didnt have time to react:two cats,one somehow drowning while doing nothing and the other walking over knowing it was fake.she hopped onto the bank and watched the two cats.she shook her pelt and turned to the forest " lighting you big chicken!there no threat you can come out!"she growled.lightning popped out of the trees looking confused "so we share borders with this two?"lightning said to dragon and she nodded.

So did they bury you?
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:02 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:

dragon didnt have time to react:two cats,one somehow drowning while doing nothing and the other walking over knowing it was fake.she hopped onto the bank and watched the two cats.she shook her pelt and turned to the forest " lighting you big chicken!there no threat you can come out!"she growled.lightning popped out of the trees looking confused "so we share borders with this two?"lightning said to dragon and she nodded.
After she had pulled the tom out of the water, she turned to Dragon. "Oh, hello there."
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
After she had pulled the tom out of the water, she turned to Dragon. "Oh, hello there."
"hello,im dragon and this is my mate lightning"dragon said.lighning looked at dragon and spat"you silly fur-ball!never tell another that!im not letting some strange cat kill you and the kits!"dragon hadnt had kits yet but was getting ready to."come on we need to know the cats around our territory.one cat cant hunt for a hungry she-cat and three or four kits"she said.'fine"lightning said giveing up on fighting.

So did they bury you?
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

"hello,im dragon and this is my mate lightning"dragon said.lighning looked at dragon and spat"you silly fur-ball!never tell another that!im not letting some strange cat kill you and the kits!"dragon hadnt had kits yet but was getting ready to."come on we need to know the cats around our territory.one cat cant hunt for a hungry she-cat and three or four kits"she said.'fine"lightning said giveing up on fighting.
Violet purred. "Well, I can tell that you don't have any kits yet, but I'd be more than happy to help when you do have them. I'm Violet, by the way." she purred and licked her fur.