Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 07:32 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM

Old December 7th, 2017, 07:01 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default FernClan (Open, Accepting)

Cats all over the Twolegplace are given dreams. Vivid dreams that tell of a place deep in the forest where ferns hide a system of burrows. Dreams that tell of a life beyond the boring life of a kittypet or the deadly life of a rogue. Will you follow your dream or let it fade away?

Fernstar, formerly a kittypet named Fern, receives a dream from some version of StarClan, beckoning her into the forest. Fernstar finds there a few cats who have had similar dreams. Plus, a lot of ferns covering burrows. There are just enough burrows to house every rank of a Clan. The dreams tell Fernstar how to run her Clan just like the "Clans that used to be".

Rules
1. Follow all the forum and site rules.
2. You must join as a rogue, loner, or kittypet who has had a dream about the Clan OR stumbles across the Clan OR be born as a kit
3. If you have an idea for a plot, please message me! Don't just start a war or a prophecy from StarClan without my permission.
4. You may have as many cats as you would like, provided you can keep track of them
5. If your cat has kits, at LEAST one must be roleplayed by someone else
6. You may not be your own mate.
7. Clan rules similar to the main Clans are followed, but may be broken (though punishment will follow)
8. Please don't beg for ranks. Leader chooses deputy, Medicine cat chooses medicine cat apprentice. If needed, I will choose someone
9. You may request a ceremony if needed and may request a mentor or warrior name. I can't read your mind, so make sure to tell me (or the leader)
10. NO POWERS!
11. Please no unrealistic names. If you would never find it in the Warriors series, you won't find it here!

Time

Time goes by pretty much like real time, but time skips are allowed.

Dens

Leader's Den is a small burrow covered by ferns. It has one nest in it made of dried fern leaves.

Medicine Cat Den is a medium-sized burrow covered with ferns with one large nest of ferns for the medicine cat and apprentice. It has many smaller nests for patients and a few small mouse holes for storing herbs

Elder's Den is a medium-sized burrow covered with ferns with many small nests made of dried ferns and a small pool of water in the corner.

Warrior's Den is a large burrow covered with ferns with many small nests made of dried ferns.

Apprentice's Den is a large burrow covered with ferns with many small nests made of dried ferns.

Nursery is a large burrow covered with ferns with many large nests made of dried ferns.

Ages
Kits: 0-6 moons
Apprentices: 6-12 moons
Warrior age: 12-60 moons
Senior warriors/Elders: 60+ moons

Allegiances Note: All high ranks must eventually die or retire so their apprentice/deputy may take their place (This includes me, the owner!)

Leader: Fernstar- brown she-cat with brilliantly green eyes (me)

Deputy: SilverShade- a silvery blue she-cat with black stripes along limbs and black speckles along back and flanks and dark blue, almost navy blue, eyes (RosePelt145)

Medicine Cat: Gorseheart- gray tabby tom with blue eyes (me)

Medicine cat apprentice: Manapaw- Grey tom with dark grey stripes lining his back and green eyes (Green mage)

WARRIORS

Rabbitfoot- brown tom with green eyes (me)

Minkstep- pine tree bark colored brown fur with light brown stripes and yellow eyes with green flecks (CinnamonCookie)

Fledgewing- light red tom with darker stripes. His tail is white on the tip and his paws are white as well. He has brilliant yellow eyes with golden flecks (currently rogue named Fledge) (Crumbleless)

Emberfox- Dark orange tom, with a slightly lighter stripe on his back, his tail tip is brown, and his paws are white. Brown eyes. (Currently rogue named Ember) (Redwood Sienna)

Snowingheart- snowy white she-cat with silver stripes and gray eyes (Currently rogue named Snow) (Redwood Sienna)

Forestbird- light brown she-cat with dark brown stripes all over her body and bright forest green eyes (BTS.official.__)

APPRENTICES

Smokepaw- Solid Murky gray-ish brown she-kit with amber eyes. (SnarkWizard)

QUEENS

Bramblefrost- white she-cat with blue eyes, expecting three kits (me)

Milkweed- a beautiful black and orange tortoiseshell she-cat with two front white paws and amber eyes (BTS.official.__)

KITS
Blossomkit- white Siamese she-kitten with light brown, paws, ears, muzzle and tail and blue eyes (Fuzzyfeline)

Boa- white she-cat with brown spots and soft brown eyes (BTS.official.__)

ELDERS
none

Mentors/Apprentices
None yet

Romantic Relationships
Minkstep x Bramblefrost

Familial Relationships
Fernstar + Rabbitfoot= sister and brother

Unborn Kittens
(There are spots open for Bramblefrost's kits!)
Birchkit- Mostly all white she-kit, but one black paw, on her left back leg. Medium length fur (CinnamonCookie)

Olivekit- sandy colored she-kit with white highlights and olive green eyes with darker green flecks (Crumbleless)

Icekit- Shorthair white tom with black paws, a flash of black on his head and chest and a black tipped tail and ears also has a black splotch on his back. Light amber-copper eyes. (Timbergrowl)

FORM
Current Name:
Warrior name (If over 12 moons and joining):
Pelt description:
Eye color:
Sexuality:
Crushes (optional):
Family:
Preferred Rank (If currently apprentice or kit):
Other Info:

I hope I did this correctly! Joining starts right away, RPing starts right away! Feel free to have crushes on any of my characters. They are all on my character site.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories

Last edited by PhantomRiderYT; December 10th, 2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:33 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: FernClan (Open, Accepting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Cats all over the Twolegplace are given dreams. Vivid dreams that tell of a place deep in the forest where ferns hide a system of burrows. Dreams that tell of a life beyond the boring life of a kittypet or the deadly life of a rogue. Will you follow your dream or let it fade away?

Fernstar, formerly a kittypet named Fern, receives a dream from some version of StarClan, beckoning her into the forest. Fernstar finds there a few cats who have had similar dreams. Plus, a lot of ferns covering burrows. There are just enough burrows to house every rank of a Clan. The dreams tell Fernstar how to run her Clan just like the "Clans that used to be".

Rules
1. Follow all the forum and site rules.
2. You must join as a rogue, loner, or kittypet who has had a dream about the Clan OR stumbles across the Clan OR be born as a kit
3. If you have an idea for a plot, please message me! Don't just start a war or a prophecy from StarClan without my permission.
4. You may have as many cats as you would like, provided you can keep track of them
5. If your cat has kits, at LEAST one must be roleplayed by someone else
6. You may not be your own mate.
7. Clan rules similar to the main Clans are followed, but may be broken (though punishment will follow)
8. Please don't beg for ranks. Leader chooses deputy, Medicine cat chooses medicine cat apprentice. If needed, I will choose someone
9. You may request a ceremony if needed and may request a mentor or warrior name. I can't read your mind, so make sure to tell me (or the leader)
10. NO POWERS!
11. Please no unrealistic names. If you would never find it in the Warriors series, you won't find it here!

Time

Time goes by pretty much like real time, but time skips are allowed.

Dens

Leader's Den is a small burrow covered by ferns. It has one nest in it made of dried fern leaves.

Medicine Cat Den is a medium-sized burrow covered with ferns with one large nest of ferns for the medicine cat and apprentice. It has many smaller nests for patients and a few small mouse holes for storing herbs

Elder's Den is a medium-sized burrow covered with ferns with many small nests made of dried ferns and a small pool of water in the corner.

Warrior's Den is a large burrow covered with ferns with many small nests made of dried ferns.

Apprentice's Den is a large burrow covered with ferns with many small nests made of dried ferns.

Nursery is a large burrow covered with ferns with many large nests made of dried ferns.

Ages
Kits: 0-6 moons
Apprentices: 6-12 moons
Warrior age: 12-60 moons
Senior warriors/Elders: 60+ moons

Allegiances Note: All high ranks must eventually die or retire so their apprentice/deputy may take their place (This includes me, the owner!)

Leader: Fernstar- brown she-cat with brilliantly green eyes (me)

Deputy: OPEN (may request)

Medicine Cat: Gorseheart- gray tabby tom with blue eyes (me)

Medicine cat apprentice: OPEN (may request)

WARRIORS

Rabbitfoot- brown tom with green eyes (me)

QUEENS

Bramblefrost- white she-cat with blue eyes, expecting three kits (me)

ELDERS
none

Mentors/Apprentices
None yet

Romantic Relationships
None yet

Familial Relationships
Fernstar + Rabbitfoot= sister and brother

FORM
Current Name:
Warrior name (If over 12 moons and joining):
Pelt description:
Eye color:
Sexuality:
Crushes (optional):
Family:
Preferred Rank (If currently apprentice or kit):

I hope I did this correctly! Joining starts right away, RPing starts right away! Feel free to have crushes on any of my characters. They are all on my character site.
Can I request to be deputy in this? It seems so cool, and I would love to create a cat of high rank for this! But if you don't want me to, that's fine. I'm so hyped for this!

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 8th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Can I request to be deputy in this? It seems so cool, and I would love to create a cat of high rank for this! But if you don't want me to, that's fine. I'm so hyped for this!
(Of course! I would love for you to be deputy!)

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
Old December 8th, 2017, 12:04 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
(Of course! I would love for you to be deputy!)
Kay I'll make a form when I come back on later. Thx so much! ^^ )))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:02 PM
♡♡♡

Current name: SilverShade
Warrior name: SilverShade
Gender (something you should add Phantom): she-cat
Pelt description: a silvery blue with black stripes along limbs and black speckles along back and flanks. Sleek and glossy.
Eye color: a very dark blue, almost navy blue.
Body description: lean muscles along shoulders and hind legs. Lean body. Sleek, beautifully defined head. Yes, she tis a beauty.
Sexuality: heterosexual (straight)
Crushes: open
Family: n/a
Other info: instead of asking people to describe their cat, you can provide the option for them to upload an image of their character @PhantomRiderYT

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:11 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Pelt description: a silvery blue with black stripes along limbs and black speckles along back and flanks. Sleek and glossy.
Body description: lean muscles along shoulders and hind legs. Lean body. Sleek, beautifully defined head. Yes, she tis a beauty.
Other info: instead of asking people to describe their cat, you can provide the option for them to upload an image of their character @PhantomRiderYT
Might I be a med cat apprentice?
Current name: Manapaw (NOTE: Mana is a plant!)
Warrior name: Manapool (NOTE: MANA CAN SURVIVE IN WATER)
Pelt description:
Eye color: Green
Body description: Grey with dark grey stripes lining his back
Sexuality: straight
Crushes: to young
Family: dead
Other info: none
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:
Accepted!

Old December 8th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
Might I be a med cat apprentice?
Current name: Manapaw (NOTE: Mana is a plant!)
Warrior name: Manapool (NOTE: MANA CAN SURVIVE IN WATER)
Pelt description:
Eye color: Green
Body description: Grey with dark grey stripes lining his back
Sexuality: straight
Crushes: to young
Family: dead
Other info: none
Accepted! And sure you can be med cat apprentice!

Old December 8th, 2017, 03:31 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Accepted! And sure you can be med cat apprentice!
YAY when does the rp start?
Old December 8th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
YAY when does the rp start?
(It can start now, I suppose!)

Fernstar padded out of her den and pushed through the ferns hiding the burrow from sight. She looked around the clearing for some cat to talk to. She sometimes hated having a den to herself. It was a lonely life, being a leader. She felt as though she had aged fifty moons in the span of a quarter moon.

Bramblefrost sat in the nursery, rasping her tongue over her shoulder. Her kits would be born soon, and she couldn't wait. If only her former mate hadn't decided he had wanted nothing to do with the kits...Oh, well. At least she had her Clanmates for company now. She stumbled to her feet with the weight of her large belly weighing her down. She wobbled out of the den and over to the fresh-kill pile.
There wasn't much on the pile. She wrinkled her nose. If only she wasn't so helpless like this, she could catch a nice, juicy mouse for herself. Or her Clanmates.