Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old December 1st, 2017, 05:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Downton Tabby ( private )

* cough * downton Abbey * cough * *cough *

.At first flash of Eden
We race down to the sea
Standing there on freedom's shore

Waiting for the sun
Waiting for the sun
Waiting for the sun

Can you feel it
Now that Spring has come
That it's time to live in the scattered sun

Waiting for the sun
Waiting for the sun
Waiting for the sun.
Waiting for the sun
Waiting,, waiting,, waiting,, waiting, waiting,, waiting,, waiting,, waiting

Waiting for you to come along
Waiting for you to hear my song
Waiting for you to come along
Waiting for you to tell me what went wrong

This is the strangest life I've ever known
( by the doors )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 1st, 2017 at 05:28 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:24 PM

Default Re: Downton Tabby ( private )

Archie the Orange tom with white paws and blue bow tie sat down happily on his chair he looked out the mansion out into the courtyard his whiskers twitched he never really ventured out farther then the courtyard itself his tail flicked at the thought of straying from his lovely lavish life he couldn't his owner would be devastated he loved his person dearly.

His brown eyes strayed from the window when his owner walked in the huge room his gloved hand reached out to pet Archie who purred . The human scratched Archies back and the toms brown eyes lit up
over over no right! ....thats..it! I love this place he thought and settled his head on his paws with a pleased purr. His owner walked to the window and looked outside the man was rather handsom he had a tux white gloves sleek black hair. A pipe . Archie loved his owner he would do anything to make him happy if he was down. " I'll never stray from home sir " he meowed and licked his paw
@Swiftheart

Old December 1st, 2017, 05:46 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Archie the Orange tom with white paws and blue bow tie sat down happily on his chair he looked out the mansion out into the courtyard his whiskers twitched he never really ventured out farther then the courtyard itself his tail flicked at the thought of straying from his lovely lavish life he couldn't his owner would be devastated he loved his person dearly.

His brown eyes strayed from the window when his owner walked in the huge room his gloved hand reached out to pet Archie who purred . The human scratched Archies back and the toms brown eyes lit up
over over no right! ....thats..it! I love this place he thought and settled his head on his paws with a pleased purr. His owner walked to the window and looked outside the man was rather handsom he had a tux white gloves sleek black hair. A pipe . Archie loved his owner he would do anything to make him happy if he was down. " I'll never stray from home sir " he meowed and licked his paw
@Swiftheart
Saturn jumped over yet another fence,getting further and further away from his home.The sleek black Tom paused every now and then to make sure there where no dogs,but he haven't seen any yet,so he continued after seeing none again.I finally got away!And better yet,it was a peice of cake!' he thought,walking across Archie's window ceil.He paused,wondering who's home this was.His curiosity got the best of him and he looked in from the edge,hoping not to be seen.'Probably just another kittypet,but any extra food would be nice anyways,and maby there might be some laying around.' he curled his tail around his paws,watching the twolegs leave the contented kittypet in the room.'I wish my twolegs would have done that...'

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 1st, 2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Saturn jumped over yet another fence,getting further and further away from his home.The sleek black Tom paused every now and then to make sure there where no dogs,but he haven't seen any yet,so he continued after seeing none again.I finally got away!And better yet,it was a peice of cake!' he thought,walking across Archie's window ceil.He paused,wondering who's home this was.His curiosity got the best of him and he looked in from the edge,hoping not to be seen.'Probably just another kittypet,but any extra food would be nice anyways,and maby there might be some laying around.' he curled his tail around his paws,watching the twolegs leave the contented kittypet in the room.'I wish my twolegs would have done that...'
Archies eyes scanned the room again until he looked outside his head was up and his ears pointed towards Saturn his whiskers twitched , he seemed interested in this stranger and tilted his head his tail flicked again as he stood up now stretching his legs . He crouched then jumped over to a near by table then onto the window ledge where Saturn was at he smiled softly and pawed the glass he balances on his hind legs standing up and pawed the window luckily the twoleg never locked it so with a few pushes of his paws the window opened . Archie then landed back on his front paws his tail in the air . He just kept smiling he loves company .
" hey stranger "he meowed as he sat down wrapping his tail over his paws.

Old December 1st, 2017, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Archies eyes scanned the room again until he looked outside his head was up and his ears pointed towards Saturn his whiskers twitched , he seemed interested in this stranger and tilted his head his tail flicked again as he stood up now stretching his legs . He crouched then jumped over to a near by table then onto the window ledge where Saturn was at he smiled softly and pawed the glass he balances on his hind legs standing up and pawed the window luckily the twoleg never locked it so with a few pushes of his paws the window opened . Archie then landed back on his front paws his tail in the air . He just kept smiling he loves company .
" hey stranger "he meowed as he sat down wrapping his tail over his paws.
"Oh uh...hey." He said a bit suprised.He thought he had hidden a little better,but now he guessed he was actually in plain sight.He stood up,taking a step back to get more room for both of them,but he felt his back paw slip.He scrambled for a hold,retaining his balance and sitting down,hopping that he wouldn't be blown over by a gust of wind infront of a stranger.He thought for a moment,thinking of the right thing to say."I'm Saturn.You?" He asked curiously,the words starting to come easier,questions already filling his mind.

Old December 1st, 2017, 06:56 PM

Quote:
"Oh uh...hey." He said a bit suprised.He thought he had hidden a little better,but now he guessed he was actually in plain sight.He stood up,taking a step back to get more room for both of them,but he felt his back paw slip.He scrambled for a hold,retaining his balance and sitting down,hopping that he wouldn't be blown over by a gust of wind infront of a stranger.He thought for a moment,thinking of the right thing to say."I'm Saturn.You?" He asked curiously,the words starting to come easier,questions already filling his mind.
Archie smiled and took a step back as well seeing that this Saturn almost slipped , he bowed and put a paw on his chest " names Archie " he meowed with a flick of his ear . " come in there's plenty of room. " he added as he put his paw back on the ground his flame like pelt shined in the sun brown eyes welcoming . He did like space but his home was too much space . his Tail Curled

Old December 1st, 2017, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Archie smiled and took a step back as well seeing that this Saturn almost slipped , he bowed and put a paw on his chest " names Archie " he meowed with a flick of his ear . " come in there's plenty of room. " he added as he put his paw back on the ground his flame like pelt shined in the sun brown eyes welcoming . He did like space but his home was too much space . his Tail Curled
Saturn smiled,the thought of food already making him hungrey."Thanks Archie! " he said gratefully,but then he rembered some twolegs had dogs and monsters and other dangerous things,even though his twolegs hadn't had anything but a monster,which sat on the rock trail to his house,so he didn't think he would have to worry about that here either,but dogs...
"Do your twolegs have any dogs,or is it just you?" He asked,glancing inside as if he was expecting to see a droling dog right at the window,even though he didn't.

Old December 1st, 2017, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Saturn smiled,the thought of food already making him hungrey."Thanks Archie! " he said gratefully,but then he rembered some twolegs had dogs and monsters and other dangerous things,even though his twolegs hadn't had anything but a monster,which sat on the rock trail to his house,so he didn't think he would have to worry about that here either,but dogs...
"Do your twolegs have any dogs,or is it just you?" He asked,glancing inside as if he was expecting to see a droling dog right at the window,even though he didn't.
Archie snorted at the word dog his twoleg hated dogs . His fur bristled just a tad bit but cleared his throat
" if there were any dogs here id kick their tails! My twoleg doesn't allow such savages in here. You see he likes our kind " he meowed and smiled he leapt on to a near by table looking back at Saturn his nose twitched as he smelled smoke he realized his twoleg had set the fire breather on . He liked the fire breather it gave him warmth never attacked him his twoleg seemed to like the fire breather as well. He also smelled food being made in the prey room! He loved food! " c'mon ! My twoleg is making food! " he meowed and ran to the prey room his stomach growled

Old December 1st, 2017, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Archie snorted at the word dog his twoleg hated dogs . His fur bristled just a tad bit but cleared his throat
" if there were any dogs here id kick their tails! My twoleg doesn't allow such savages in here. You see he likes our kind " he meowed and smiled he leapt on to a near by table looking back at Saturn his nose twitched as he smelled smoke he realized his twoleg had set the fire breather on . He liked the fire breather it gave him warmth never attacked him his twoleg seemed to like the fire breather as well. He also smelled food being made in the prey room! He loved food! " c'mon ! My twoleg is making food! " he meowed and ran to the prey room his stomach growled
Saturn's face brightned,all of his worry diminishing as he followed Archie without hesitating,fully trusting him now."What kind of food is your twolegs making?The dry pellets?" He asked.He hadn't ever smelled anything like this though because his twolegs scarcly fed him,leaving him outside when he didn't eat or come home soon enough,but that was OK because he often went to the neighboring cats house and they would give him some,or he would hunt,ending up successful half of the time.He started wondering if the twoleg here possibly caught prey to.That would be kind of weird!Seeing a twolegs on the Moor or in the forest or fence hunting birds and rabbits!

Old December 1st, 2017, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Saturn's face brightned,all of his worry diminishing as he followed Archie without hesitating,fully trusting him now."What kind of food is your twolegs making?The dry pellets?" He asked.He hadn't ever smelled anything like this though because his twolegs scarcly fed him,leaving him outside when he didn't eat or come home soon enough,but that was OK because he often went to the neighboring cats house and they would give him some,or he would hunt,ending up successful half of the time.He started wondering if the twoleg here possibly caught prey to.That would be kind of weird!Seeing a twolegs on the Moor or in the forest or fence hunting birds and rabbits!
Archie ear flicked and he smiled
" tuna ! " he meowed his paws left the soft ground and arrived on cold stone like floor. His nose pointed upward and noticed another twoleg who was more of a maid cooking . He meowed and the twoleg turned around with a friendly smile on her face her pink paw reached down and pet him under his chin eliciting another purr. Archie wiggled his haunches as he leaned back on his hind legs and leapt up to the silver table causing his paws to be cold the twoleg set his food bowl down and a plate for Saturn the twoleg winked at Saturn and walked off. Archie gladly ate