Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old December 17th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Deep in the Meadow

**best viewed in Default Forum Theme**

Owlpaw, ShadowClan apprentice, hears of ShadowClan's alliance with WindClan during the war. Excited, Owlpaw hopes she gets to go. When she is not picked to go, Owlpaw grows angry and ambitious. Furious that she wasn't picked, Owlpaw sneaks out of camp with the patrol, staying behind so that she wasn't noticed.

Ambitious, Owlpaw throws herself into the fray, where she matches up with [ThunderClan Warrior 1]. [ThunderClan Warrior 1] fights valiantly, and Owlpaw begins to lose. That's when [Apprentice 1] comes to her rescue. Owlpaw and [Apprentice 1] defeat [ThunderClan Warrior]. Owlpaw and [Apprentice 1] continue to fight side by side, beating down [Enemy 1] and [Enemy 2]. The pair seem unstoppable! Impressed with their battling, [Apprentice 2] joins them in fighting. The three apprentices race around, pushing and shoving ThunderClan warriors over. Yet another apprentice joins the trio. [ShadowClan Apprentice] asks for help, for [ThunderClan Warrior 2] and [ThunderClan Warrior 3] are chasing them. Owlpaw, [Apprentice 1], and [Apprentice 2] agree to help. They all fight, nearly beating the warriors. Just when things look good for all four of them, [ThunderClan Warrior 3] slashes out. They strike Owlpaw. Hard. Owlpaw, blindly fighting through her wounds, beats the warriors. Her partners notice her injury, and try to get her away from the fight. When they distance themselves from the fray, Owlpaw collapses.

Deep in the meadow, under the willow.
Lay down your head, and close your eyes.

[Apprentice 1], [Apprentice 2], and [ShadowClan Apprentice] rush to Owlpaw's side, trying to get her to her feet. But they fail. Owlpaw lies down in the grass, painful and dizzy. Owlpaw looks at each apprentice, saying a few words of thanks. But at [ShadowClan Apprentice], she leaves a messge. She asks [ShadowClan Apprentice] to tell her three siblings of her death. Willowpaw, Berrypaw, and Hollypaw. Owlpaw asks that [ShadowClan Apprentice] tell Willowpaw to stay strong and follow her dream, Berrypaw that he should be proud of his power, but not too proud, and finally Hollypaw that he will become a great warrior.

Lay down your head, and close your eyes.

Owlpaw's eyes begin to close as she begins to succumb to her wounds. Finally, she asks [ShadowClan Apprentice] to tell her mother first, before all others. To tell Whitestep, her mother, that she shouldn't get sad. That she should smile when it gets dark. At last, Owlpaw gazes upon her friends, and dies.

And when they open, the sun will rise.
Here it's safe, and here it's warm.
Here the daisies guard you from every harm.
Here your dreams are sweet, and tomorrow brings them true.
Here is the place where I love you.

[StarClan Relative] comes down from StarClan. They guide Owlpaw halfway to StarClan, where she watches over her friends and family with love in her eyes. Owlpaw doesn't want to believe she is dead so she stays in between the path to StarClan and the path to life, but she must travel to StarClan. [StarClan Relative] comforts Owlpaw as she accepts her death.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away.
A cloak of green, a moon beam ray.
Forget your woes, and let your troubles lay.
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Owlpaw decides to visit each apprentice in their dreams, thanking them and telling them not to be upset. She claims that she will always be with them and forever grateful for their help.

Owlpaw accepts her death, and decides to walk among StarClan.

Notes
Hollypaw, Willowpaw, and Berrypaw will try to grow closer to each apprentice. You decide if you make your apprentice grow closer to them.
There are alot of minor roles, like the enemies and TC warriors, but Owlpaw's family will remember them and try to get inside information.

Form

Name:
Clan:
Apppearance:
Personality:
Role:
Roleplaying Example:
Other:
Questions:

Form w/Link

Name/Link:
Role:
Roleplaying Example:
Other:
Questions:

Last edited by Role; December 17th, 2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 05:24 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Deep in the Meadow

Bump