RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 02:19 PM

Old November 27th, 2017, 12:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: Last Thing You Copied

Redwood Sienna

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; November 27th, 2017 at 12:56 PM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 01:02 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

simbled one?:
kingdom:
description:
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

I was feeling lazy.
~+~+~+~+~
The GCF of 12 and 30 is 6.
[Oh, that’s from math]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 27th, 2017 at 04:00 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:51 PM

My Mood: Lonely

http://flylikeabird3.wikia.com/wiki/...-Wallpaper.jpg

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:58 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

https://i.imgur.com/kZ9J9lL.jpg

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:04 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

SHUSH GUYS AND LET THE BUGGOS SPEAK

(Omg I can’t believe I actually copied and posted that...where is that even from..??)
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:23 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Guys, it's looong!!))
Tumblecloud pressed her own muzzle against the moonstone, and a few heartbeats later she found herself standing upright, surrounded my their warrior ancestors. Wow! She had never been to a leader ceremony before. Holding back a skip of excitment, she stood dutifully at Poisonshatter's side, watching as their ancestors surrounded them.

Bravery | Acceptance | Love | Energy | Hope | Sincerness | Protection | Judgment | Honor

A dark brown tabby tom with huge paws stepped forward. "Greetings, Poisonshatter. StarClan has been waiting. My name is Redstar, and I have come to give you a life." Starlight reflected in his brilliant green gaze, and he stopped to touch noses with Poisonshatter. "With this life I give you bravery; use it well to defend your clan." He stepped back, a smile faint on his maw.

Next up was a small grey she-cat, barely six moons. "My name is Silverpaw." Standing on her toes, she stretched her neck up and touched her nose to his. "I give you a life of protection. Care and defend your clan as a mother does for her kits." As she danced gracefully back into the group of cats, a huge tom cat took he really place.

The tom stepped toward the two living cats, his dark tabby pelt rippling over his powerful shoulders. His paws were pure white, and his whole body seemed to gleam with starlight. He was almost as huge as Poisonshatter. "Greetings, Poisonshatter, Tumblecloud. My name is Tornshadow. I was once a warrior of FernClan many moons ago, before either of you were kitted. You two have done brilliant thing so for our clan, and I can only imagine what the future will hold." Tornshadow's sharp eyes caught ahold of the medicine cat's, and a memory seemed to pass between him and her. A spilt second later, he returned his focus to his subject and slightly dipped his head to Poisonshatter. "I bestow upon you a life of sincereness. Respect and acceptance can be more powerful than claws and teeth." His amber eyes glowed brightly as his gaze rested on Tumblecloud. She blinked back, emotion running so swift through her own gaze that it threatened to overwhelm her. As Tornshadow stepped back into the crowd of cats, Tumblecloud opened her jaw she as though to say something. The tom intervened, though. Flicking his tail ever so slightly, she swallowed and didn't speak.

Stepping forward next was a pale grey and white she-cat with brown paws. "Hi! My name is Willowpetal! I was the Medicine Cat of RoseClan, but was given permission to offer you a life!" She tipped her head up an dit's touched noses with Poisonshatter. "I give you endless energy; use it to serve your clan, even when you feel like you have none left." She bounded back to the group of cats. "I hope we meeting again!" She meowed loudly.

A rather lean grey and black spotted tom cat stepped toward Tumblecloud and Poisonshatter, shooting a disapproving look at Willowpetal. Turning to the two cats, he dipped his head as he introduced himself. "Greetings, am you name is Frozenstar." He dipped his head. "I give you a life for judgment. Follow the path that you know is right." He stepped back, his pale blue eyes unreadable. He shot one look between the two living, then back up into the mass of shining cats.

Standing up next was a pure white she-kit, her green eyes glowing with happiness. She hurried over, winding around her previous clanmates. Her small form barely reached Tumblecloud's stomach, and she bent her head down to flatten a tuft on fur on the she-cat's head; her eyes were full of grief and joy as she looked upon the young kit. "Poisonshatter!" She meowed, bouncing up to touch noses with the tom. "I'm giving you a life of love! Use it to care for the clan as you would your own mate." Then she turned to Tumblecloud. "Don't worry; I'm happy here." Understanding shone in the young female's eyes.

Padding forward less energetically was a large grey tom cat. "Hello again," he purred with a faint smile. "I've missed you as much as Purekit," he flicked his tail in the direction of the white cat who had given Poisonshatter the life of love. "But I'm still not that loud." Greywhisker blinked. "As life as in death, eh?" Shaking his head as though to clear it, the most recently passed cat in FernClan touched noses with Poisonshatter. "I give you a life for honor. A warrior without honor is merely a rogue in midst of other rogues." He stepped back with a nod.

The cat who gave Poisonshatter his eighth ligpfe was nonother than Ravenstar, their former leader, whom the deputy was taking the place of. "I know I left my clan in good paws." She purred, black pelt shining with light. She rested her muzzle on his head. "With this life I give you acceptance. Understanding why and accepting why are two very different things. Accept your warriors for who they are; don't try to change them into who you want them to be." Letting out a brief purr, Ravenstar stepped back, her gaze gleaming proudly.

A slender black and grey tabby she cat stepped forward after Ravenstar had finsihed. Her beautiful, sparkling green eyes met Poisonshatter's as she spoke. "You've been so strong." She meowed, he voice soft and calming. "I couldn't be more proud of my son." She blinked and louched her nose delicately to his. "I give you a life for hope. Remember, uvery twilight comes with a dawn." Stepping back, she raised her muzzle. "Poisonstar! Poisonstar! Poisonstar!"

As she did so, the other cats in the clearing lifted their muzzles in unison, calling out the new FernClan leader's name. "Poisonstar! Poisonstar! Poisonstar!"
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:25 PM
the skeleton girl

My Mood: Mysterious

1428487 (here va)

profile pic is not owned by me.
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

((Lol of course mine is a response to an rp, can't run the risk of losing it!))

{It's fine! At the same time, I apologize for not being very punctual in responding x.x"}

"Wh-Huh-Wha?!" To say in the least the young she-cat was absolutely flabbergasted by the straight up rejection by her mentor, for a moment her eyes just staring in utter disbelief at the tom before anger flourished in them and she promptly began to bristle in agitation. "That's ridiculous, that's not the job of a mentor! You need to teach me how to fight! You know we're going to have a battle soon, you can feel it in the air! I'm not going out there unprepared!" She hissed at him, her already bushy tail seeming to fluff up more.
And just like that Thrushwing was moving on as if he didn't even care, just sprinkling salt into the wound so to speak, for Raccoonpaw, who was most certainly not happy with that. "No no no, stop!" She interrupted with a yowl, lashing her tail back and forth, shaking her head and blowing a sharp gust of air through her nose. "I don't care about that right now!
Foxes are probably going to hibernate or whatever, the real danger is the Windclan cats! I need to know what to do if they attack first!
"
There was a fire in her eyes burning, but then again, when wasn't there? Raccoonpaw has always been a very stubborn young cat and would fight to get her way, or just straight up try to do it herself if it came down to it. Hopefully Thrushwing had the patience to deal with her.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 30th, 2017 at 08:32 PM.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:30 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Name:
Always open to roleplay! Just mention me or send me a vm!

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]