Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM

Old November 15th, 2017, 08:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Born from pain. ( warrior lab rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
WEE WOO I AM HERE FRIEND

Name: Thomas
Looks: https://78.media.tumblr.com/9d6e576b...f1qso1_500.png (( The grey-black cat ))
Personality: TBRP’d
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) : HE DOESNT HAVE EYES BUT CAN SEE JUST FINE
For the clans: powers?: N/A
abilities and weaknesses: Pretty good at healing and such, but falls weak to endless nightmares and weird pain waves
Love interest: Open
Family: Open
Sexuality: Homosexual
Other: N/A
Questions: N/A

[ You open to having acorn being Thomas's love interest? ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 16th, 2017, 04:55 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ You open to having acorn being Thomas's love interest? ]
(( Of course! ))
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:16 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Pain, it’s something that tells us .. that we are alive.. breathing but suffering. Yes I’ve felt this pain so many times in the hands of man. I was a simple tom, roaming the town with a smile and words that could steal anyone’s heart in mare seconds... than it happened.
Man started capturing many of us taking us to labs... oh how we suffered. We became monsters, many of us died on the first test yet some of us made it though though all of us lost our sanity even now I myself have felt it... the tug of madness beckoning to the darkness that became my home.
I’ve never felt such pain in my life just mentioning it now I can feel it... the burning, the anger, the madness and so much more that even I fear to say. I...I was scared and so many others were too but ... I didn’t want this. I had to do something before they make more monsters out of us.... than I realized... I was already a monster... might as well use it.
With that I helped my new family escape. We killed many humans even ate a few, the bittersweet taste of their blood was to die for.
Now we’ve found a forest and within this forest are clans ... yes clans normal, strong and proud.... yet they have never felt the suffering of what we went through. They spoke big, even went against us for our... our beastly looks!
My family were in pain, I couldn’t let that happen, I couldn’t let them walk over us as if we were nothing! They never felt real battle! They never felt our suffering! They never felt our MADNESS!
.... these clans: Lightclan and Darkclan know nothing... but I along with my family... know eventually.
We are mad after all.

Plot: A group of unusual looking cats has come to the forest of midnight in search of a home, the clans unsure didn’t want to help them and turned their backs on them. But now with this new leader also known as the father has spoken in thier gathering saying: “ you all have never felt madness! Along me to show you. We of madness will not fall by the next full moon we will speak if something goes wrong... you all die. We will show you true pain! We will bring war! For those who have turned against us! They will fall... until than we stand in the darkness of which we came and watch our next prey. ... until than you all can live a long peaceful life.. till death comes knocking on your door.”
With this and only a limited time left the leaders had the med cats call to starclan, warriors are ordered to train harder and kits to start training early. But to this day starclan has said nothing of this... what will happen now?
Can this be stopped? ... who will fall first in this little game .. of madness?

Roles for darkclan and lightclan
Leaders: Midnight of darkclan, lightclan leader open
Second in command: both open
Med cats: 3 open ( two each) Skywing of lightclan
Warriors: unlimited.
Apprentices: unlimited
Queens: unlimited
Kits: unlimited

Roles for the family
The 5 fathers: Killer, 4 open
Fathers in training: 3 open
Healers: 3 open. Thomas
Warriors: unlimited ( Beast,
Trainees: unlimited
Queens: unlimited
Kits: unlimited

Forum
Name:Slash
Looks he's a grey cat with slashes and cuts all over him
Personality his heart is filled with rage pain and anger he's not the easiest to talk to if he doesn't know you he does show kindness twords those he knows though.
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) his eye has a long slash across it all the way down to the bottom of his chest and he's missing an ear and has a robotic paw
For the clans: powers?
abilities and weaknesses
Clans or family if in clan just put in the name of your clan
Role
Love interest
Family
Sexuality
Other
Questions

If any plot ideas just say :3
Also if anyone wants to: a father can have up to three mates so who wants to be killers mates?
Personality his heart is filled with rage pain and anger he's not the easiest to talk to if he doesn't know you he does show kindness twords those he knows though.
For the family: what’s off about you? ( like monster stuff or even robot stuff as long as you’re oc doesn’t look normal) his eye has a long slash across it all the way down to the bottom of his chest and he's missing an ear and has a robotic paw
Role warrior
Love interest open
Family open
Sexuality straight
Other I'm gonna be reeeeeaal bad at this
Questions how's you're day?

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:23 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post
Role warrior
Love interest open
Family open
Sexuality straight
Other I'm gonna be reeeeeaal bad at this
Questions how's you're day?
Accepted!
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:35 PM
The Madness King

Time to start!
@Foxfur
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestial
@Myik
@DragonChaos
@RosePelt145
@Hawkstar

Also if y'all need any warriors or anything else just say I don't mind bringing as many as needed for the rp.
also if anyone is interested, a Father aka leader of family can have up to 3 mates anyone want to be killers mate? ;3

Killer, a Monster among his family. With a skull as a mask to hide his scared face. spikes came out of his back and his sharp bone like tail always up, always proud.
He had a metal collar around his neck a sign of his past and his suffering yet in front of the two leaders as normal as they can be. with only small scars and a few small battle wounds it was nothing compared to his families suffering. he flicked his scared ear and speaks loudly in a booming, dark husky voice. " You've heard my commands. you've seen our faces and bodies, You all may have powers of your so called gods but we are so much more! We are death itself in the skins of wounded and suffering. what else should I saw? you all turned your back on us when we asked for peace we will no longer. until the next full moon, you all have a choice leave.. or die." he says darkly as he begins to stand
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

( @Sasukewolf (madness) If you want, Killer could maybe Crush on Skywing if you think there would be a reason to )

Skywing, probably one of the kindest cats in her clan, did not like the sound of this at all. The clans weren't getting along with the Family, and now the clans were going to have to either leave or face their wrath. She wanted to find another way around this, but she didn't know how, or even if, she would be able to. Killer's voice did spark some fear in her, but she knew that he was a cat too, who went through a traumatic life. Not doing anything, she needed to ponder about what she could do, and if she could ever find a quiet spot to do it in, she would.

Last edited by DragonChaos; November 17th, 2017 at 08:12 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 06:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Beast growled as she sat beside a tree she was part of the ' family ' even though it didn't feel like one . She felt as lonely as ever well at least she had her voices to listen to , her green mad filled eyes scanned the place everything seemed off about it even though she has been here countless of times. She licked one of her battle scars her dark brown and burnt looking fur had a putrid kind of smell that no one would enjoy

voice 1- hey don't worry we are here for you . We love you beast
Voice 2- the rest hate you , this may be a family but they don't love you! We love you. Your only a war machine

Her ears flattened " war machine " she meowed her voice sounded deep . Her tail flicked
( OPEN )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 17th, 2017, 07:28 PM
AdventureAwaitsTheUnlucky

My Mood: Dreaming

Name: Opal
Looks: Half white and half black. She has a golden eye on the left, and a green eye on her white side.
Personality: Very distant, often hard to read and talks to herself(see family), but sweet, and a bit blunt.
For the family: When she was in the womb, she had a sister(who is referred to as Moony) that merged with her due to chemicals and injections. The odd thing about this is that sometimes when she talks she will close an eye. If her sister is talking, on her green eyes is open,and if she is, the green eye is closed. She often talks to her sister, though it will look like she is talking to herself.
abilities and weaknesses: She is socially awkward and will often play by herself instead of interact. Because of her special connection, she can see Starclan cats, giving her more knowledge about the Clans.
Role:I guess a Trainee/Apprentice?
Love interest:Closed(Impossible because there are two in the cat's body.)
Family: Open
Sexuality: A Sexual, can't feel love in that way.
Other: She often makes the others angry, because she tries to convince them that the clans aren't so bad, but in turn she wishes she knew more on what her family went through as she was born soon after they came to the forest.
Questions:

Last edited by CreatureOfHabit; November 18th, 2017 at 06:53 AM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Thomas was sitting in what he currently called the family’s camp. He was basically an emotionless wreck right now. He knew that he shouldn be feeling something, but he wasn’t. His nonexistent eyes scanning the area. We’re all freaks he thought to himself, shaking. His black voids just watched, basically unblinking. He could pass for a normal cat in some way he guessed, however, it was the eyes. The things that never left him alone, as well as the pain waves and nightmares. The tom (( haHAH )) sighed, trying to breathe in and out carefully.

Last edited by :blue:; November 17th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:34 PM
♡♡♡

Midnight padded out of the leader's den of DarkClan, yawning after his long nap. He stretched his limbs, then strode through the clearing, his bad leg causing a permanent slight limp. He paused to murmur to a warrior tom, then moved towards the nursery.

♡ character page wip ♡