Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
sunlit hollow [open]
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:42 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Today 12:42 PM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Quacky
Today 12:38 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 12:38 PM
Mourning Ruins
by pidgeon
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 12:30 PM

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:58 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - one old barn (private) -

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

The molly's ears pricked in excitement, "I believe you." She purred into his ear, her melodious voice ringing out. "So are you going to keep me in further suspense?" She said slowly, a longing giving an edge to her voice as the molly paced in anticipation. "I could give you a tour of my barn." She said, her voice silky as she waited impatiently for his response.
(Writer's block sorry.)
A tour of her barn didn't sound too bad. But of course, he was going to have to keep his flirtatious, "cool" cover. "That depends, sweetheart. Will we be alone?" His voice continued being silky, smooth, as calm as he could manage. Now, Barracuda was confident they would be alone - if there was another cat there, they would have come out by now. And besides, if they were a she cat, he would have twice the company. He would just have to be careful about his flirting. She cats could be a jealous bunch... the tom would have to make sure to tread very carefully.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 8th, 2017, 10:50 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A tour of her barn didn't sound too bad. But of course, he was going to have to keep his flirtatious, "cool" cover. "That depends, sweetheart. Will we be alone?" His voice continued being silky, smooth, as calm as he could manage. Now, Barracuda was confident they would be alone - if there was another cat there, they would have come out by now. And besides, if they were a she cat, he would have twice the company. He would just have to be careful about his flirting. She cats could be a jealous bunch... the tom would have to make sure to tread very carefully.
"It shall be just you and I." The colorful molly promised, her eyes ablaze with a hungry passion. She had a momentary instant of jelousy, as she imagined this wonderful prize she was about to recieve in the paws of other she-cats. But she did realize that, just as easily he had gained her interest, so had he done to many others, and would continue to do so. Tessa, resigned that she would do her best to be his favorite of the many mollies she was sure he had visited, stepped slowly towards her humble abode, playing hard to get was not one of her strong suits. "Will you give me your name then? I wish to have something to call if I should ever desire your company again." The molly purred, trying in vain to hide the wanting in her usually smooth voice.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 8th, 2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

"It shall be just you and I." The colorful molly promised, her eyes ablaze with a hungry passion. She had a momentary instant of jelousy, as she imagined this wonderful prize she was about to recieve in the paws of other she-cats. But she did realize that, just as easily he had gained her interest, so had he done to many others, and would continue to do so. Tessa, resigned that she would do her best to be his favorite of the many mollies she was sure he had visited, stepped slowly towards her humble abode, playing hard to get was not one of her strong suits. "Will you give me your name then? I wish to have something to call if I should ever desire your company again." The molly purred, trying in vain to hide the wanting in her usually smooth voice.
Any momentary disappointment the tom may have felt was carefully masked by a smile, one that showed a great amount of wanting. "That is as it should be, beautiful." The tom almost laughed out loud when Tessa asked for his name once more, only this time - it was in a much smoother manner then before. "I don't know, darling. That all depends on whether you want to see me again or not," Barracuda's mew was just as smooth as ever, cutting off into a purr - the type of purr that was juuust out of reach of being openly affectionate. He wouldn't go that far, not quite yet. Keep it all fun and games for now, see if he wanted to get serious with this she cat. Naturally it was all fun and games for him, but it would be serious for her. It was nearly impossible for Barracuda to settle down with a nice she cat and just "forget about" everything else. He had a life. And so far, it was a good one. "I suppose I could reward you for your efforts. The name's Barracuda, love. At your service." He took a step back and bent into a cat-like bow, as much as he could, his eyes sparkling with laughter as he did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 9th, 2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Any momentary disappointment the tom may have felt was carefully masked by a smile, one that showed a great amount of wanting. "That is as it should be, beautiful." The tom almost laughed out loud when Tessa asked for his name once more, only this time - it was in a much smoother manner then before. "I don't know, darling. That all depends on whether you want to see me again or not," Barracuda's mew was just as smooth as ever, cutting off into a purr - the type of purr that was juuust out of reach of being openly affectionate. He wouldn't go that far, not quite yet. Keep it all fun and games for now, see if he wanted to get serious with this she cat. Naturally it was all fun and games for him, but it would be serious for her. It was nearly impossible for Barracuda to settle down with a nice she cat and just "forget about" everything else. He had a life. And so far, it was a good one. "I suppose I could reward you for your efforts. The name's Barracuda, love. At your service." He took a step back and bent into a cat-like bow, as much as he could, his eyes sparkling with laughter as he did so.
The female calico's eyes glinted, "It's a pleasure, Barracuda." She meowed slowly, her voice once again melodious, although the lustful wanting was barely being held back, "I will be sure to use your services to full capacity." The molly said, her longing hiding behind her smooth tone. Tessa was well aware, coming on too strong could send the tom away. Tessa stretched forward to murmur into his ear, "Ready for that tour then?" She purred, twitching her tail with impatience.
(Want to have them go in the barn then timeskip to later then?)

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 9th, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

The female calico's eyes glinted, "It's a pleasure, Barracuda." She meowed slowly, her voice once again melodious, although the lustful wanting was barely being held back, "I will be sure to use your services to full capacity." The molly said, her longing hiding behind her smooth tone. Tessa was well aware, coming on too strong could send the tom away. Tessa stretched forward to murmur into his ear, "Ready for that tour then?" She purred, twitching her tail with impatience.
(Want to have them go in the barn then timeskip to later then?)
"Of course, darling." He purred, brushing his tail alongside the she cat and enjoying the feel of her pelt. She certainly was a pretty feline. She was one of the most attractive he had seen since Iris. Nyx was pretty, but her personality was what had kept him there. Not her appearance. She was a pretty feline, but she wasn't the type of gorgeous that Barracuda normally targeted. "I couldn't be more ready." The flirtatious purr sounded in his throat, as he entwined her tail with his own, keeping his body carefully near hers. It was a half-possessive, half-sweet movement. That one movement was something that brought she cats near him most of the time. The cats he flirted with generally were good at understanding when someone was flirting with them. Bubbles was a slight exception, she hadn't seemed to understand quite as much as the others. Unlike Iris, who had invited him into her room, Bubbles had sent him down the hallway to another room. The kittypet was quite gorgeous, if not naive and preciously innocent. Not really his type, personalitywise. Barracuda liked a cat that kept him going as much as he kept them going. Who would flirt back with him, or perhaps play hard to get a little - those were the best types of she cats. Tessa, so far, was keeping him going. He would stay with her as long as she kept his interest.

(yeah, sure!)

Old December 10th, 2017, 01:53 PM

Quote:
"Of course, darling." He purred, brushing his tail alongside the she cat and enjoying the feel of her pelt. She certainly was a pretty feline. She was one of the most attractive he had seen since Iris. Nyx was pretty, but her personality was what had kept him there. Not her appearance. She was a pretty feline, but she wasn't the type of gorgeous that Barracuda normally targeted. "I couldn't be more ready." The flirtatious purr sounded in his throat, as he entwined her tail with his own, keeping his body carefully near hers. It was a half-possessive, half-sweet movement. That one movement was something that brought she cats near him most of the time. The cats he flirted with generally were good at understanding when someone was flirting with them. Bubbles was a slight exception, she hadn't seemed to understand quite as much as the others. Unlike Iris, who had invited him into her room, Bubbles had sent him down the hallway to another room. The kittypet was quite gorgeous, if not naive and preciously innocent. Not really his type, personalitywise. Barracuda liked a cat that kept him going as much as he kept them going. Who would flirt back with him, or perhaps play hard to get a little - those were the best types of she cats. Tessa, so far, was keeping him going. He would stay with her as long as she kept his interest.

(yeah, sure!)
The molly's ears pricked happily as he responded, Barracuda was definitely the most attractive of the various toms she had welcomed into her home.Her pelt rippled slightly as his tail stroked across her flank. "Let's go then." Tessa's whiskers twitched constantly in anticipation as she lead the handsome tom to her abode.
(Really bad writer's block. Should I put up a finder for the kits?)

Old December 10th, 2017, 03:44 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

The molly's ears pricked happily as he responded, Barracuda was definitely the most attractive of the various toms she had welcomed into her home.Her pelt rippled slightly as his tail stroked across her flank. "Let's go then." Tessa's whiskers twitched constantly in anticipation as she lead the handsome tom to her abode.
(Really bad writer's block. Should I put up a finder for the kits?)
Barracuda's whiskers twitched eagerly as he followed Tessa into the barn. He could hardly keep himself from holding back - to be honest, he had never been the type of cat to wait for things. He took what he wanted, leaving behind what he didn't. If he wanted Tessa's affection - he would have it. The tom entered the barn, looking around at it. It was a cozy area... not too uncomfortable, pretty nice, and there was lots of space for both he and Tessa in there. To be honest, he found it to be a nice-sized area. He was definitely looking fowards to spending time there with the attractive she cat. "What a lovely home! Though, the owner is twice as lovely, I think." He mewed, with a wink in Tessa's direction followed by a friendly purr.

Old December 10th, 2017, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Barracuda's whiskers twitched eagerly as he followed Tessa into the barn. He could hardly keep himself from holding back - to be honest, he had never been the type of cat to wait for things. He took what he wanted, leaving behind what he didn't. If he wanted Tessa's affection - he would have it. The tom entered the barn, looking around at it. It was a cozy area... not too uncomfortable, pretty nice, and there was lots of space for both he and Tessa in there. To be honest, he found it to be a nice-sized area. He was definitely looking fowards to spending time there with the attractive she cat. "What a lovely home! Though, the owner is twice as lovely, I think." He mewed, with a wink in Tessa's direction followed by a friendly purr.
"Not nearly as lovely as you of course." The she-cat complimented, her tail twitching with excitement as the two stood alone in her home."Make yourself at home." Tessa invited, her purr, which had been steadily going since they entered, growing louder at his wink. She glanced around at her own humble house, I'm sure he's seen much nicer, Tessa thought to herself, I'll have to make up for that with my own company.

Old December 13th, 2017, 01:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:

"Not nearly as lovely as you of course." The she-cat complimented, her tail twitching with excitement as the two stood alone in her home."Make yourself at home." Tessa invited, her purr, which had been steadily going since they entered, growing louder at his wink. She glanced around at her own humble house, I'm sure he's seen much nicer, Tessa thought to herself, I'll have to make up for that with my own company.
Barracuda feigned embarrassment, ducking his head and saying something along the lines of 'you're too kind,' but realizing how out of character he was suddenly acting, he snapped back into a flirtatious state. Barracuda acted so many different ways, it was impossible to tell when he was really acting and when he was being himself. His general, flirtatious (sometimes with hints of aggression) state was him being himself. Nothing more then Barracuda being the cat that he had been before he'd decided to start all of this. Sometimes different tactics were needed. But never, ever was he a cat who wouldn't flirt. He was bashful about it - he was confident about it - he was unsure about it, or he was smooth with it. But he never just didn't do it. Flirting was in Barracuda's nature, and there was nothing that could be done about it.

Old December 13th, 2017, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Barracuda feigned embarrassment, ducking his head and saying something along the lines of 'you're too kind,' but realizing how out of character he was suddenly acting, he snapped back into a flirtatious state. Barracuda acted so many different ways, it was impossible to tell when he was really acting and when he was being himself. His general, flirtatious (sometimes with hints of aggression) state was him being himself. Nothing more then Barracuda being the cat that he had been before he'd decided to start all of this. Sometimes different tactics were needed. But never, ever was he a cat who wouldn't flirt. He was bashful about it - he was confident about it - he was unsure about it, or he was smooth with it. But he never just didn't do it. Flirting was in Barracuda's nature, and there was nothing that could be done about it.
(Should we timeskip now?)