Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM

Old October 30th, 2017, 01:38 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Freddie & Charlie's Adventure [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Sun sighed in relief as she heard Charlie to be honest she didn't care what Freddie said she could take care things her self it just seemed like the younger brother was being threatened
" well sorry if you sounded rude to him Fredrick , it just seemed like he was being threatened was all my ears don't lie " she meowed as she shook her fur she never would harm an innocent but if this tom keeps on talking she would slap him
" apologies really it's just I get really protective of things ....And sorry Freddie if I made you angry when ever I see some one smaller that looks like is being threatened that's when I get kinda protective " Sun admitted with her head down hoping that she didn't spark a soon to be fight . Her gesture was now calming " if I can make it up to you I will " she meowed as she cleaned her fur not even dare looking at the now angered tom. She never liked fighting but if she did have to she will.
“It’s called being a protective sibling when your brother is all you have left.” Freddie muttered under his breath, whiskers twitching in annoyance. He uttered a softened sigh, however, and let his fur smoothen as she apologized for her actions. For Charlie’s sake, he would go along and just be respectful to this female, despite still being slightly on edge. The white-furred tomcat blinked at Sun for a moment before flashing a kindhearted smile. “It’s alright, Sun!” He mewed, ear flicking, “We all become a little protective now and then. Would you by chance have any food for my brother and I to snack on? We haven’t eaten in quite awhile and I’m rather hungry.” Freddie rolled his eyes at this. “By awhile, you mean yesterday.” He said, eyeing his younger sibling, who just rubbed the back of his neck with one paw with a slight laugh stirring from him now. “Well, yeah, but it would be good to eat something while we stay here for now.”
Old October 30th, 2017, 02:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“It’s called being a protective sibling when your brother is all you have left.” Freddie muttered under his breath, whiskers twitching in annoyance. He uttered a softened sigh, however, and let his fur smoothen as she apologized for her actions. For Charlie’s sake, he would go along and just be respectful to this female, despite still being slightly on edge. The white-furred tomcat blinked at Sun for a moment before flashing a kindhearted smile. “It’s alright, Sun!” He mewed, ear flicking, “We all become a little protective now and then. Would you by chance have any food for my brother and I to snack on? We haven’t eaten in quite awhile and I’m rather hungry.” Freddie rolled his eyes at this. “By awhile, you mean yesterday.” He said, eyeing his younger sibling, who just rubbed the back of his neck with one paw with a slight laugh stirring from him now. “Well, yeah, but it would be good to eat something while we stay here for now.”
The tortie smiled as she heard Freddie
" terribly sorry again Freddie if I may call you Freddie any more " she meowed then she turned back to the white fur Tom and nodded
" oh yeah we have food! Cmon! " she meowed again she then ran up to her door that looked like a dogy door she nudged it open for the others
" my owner is not here right now so feel free , but please don't make a mess my owner likes his den clean " she added with a soft smile her tail flicked in a friendly manner . She yawned and scratched her ear but she grabbed a stick to keep the mini door open , sun had an odd personality to where she is happy and loving one minute and angry and frustrated the next.
" I have what you call a split personality happy one minute angry and frustrated the next so just a little warning there for ya " she meowed as her emerald eyes softened. She licked her right paw a few times

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
The tortie smiled as she heard Freddie
" terribly sorry again Freddie if I may call you Freddie any more " she meowed then she turned back to the white fur Tom and nodded
" oh yeah we have food! Cmon! " she meowed again she then ran up to her door that looked like a dogy door she nudged it open for the others
" my owner is not here right now so feel free , but please don't make a mess my owner likes his den clean " she added with a soft smile her tail flicked in a friendly manner . She yawned and scratched her ear but she grabbed a stick to keep the mini door open , sun had an odd personality to where she is happy and loving one minute and angry and frustrated the next.
" I have what you call a split personality happy one minute angry and frustrated the next so just a little warning there for ya " she meowed as her emerald eyes softened. She licked her right paw a few times
Freddie’s ears twitched to the shecat and her mention of his name, to which he merely gave a small roll of his eyes. “Just call me Freddie.” He murmured, once again letting his younger brother take over the conversation after it seemed like this cat, Sun, was much more fond of his sibling, which was not a surprise anymore at this point. Sun soon had their full attention though when she now claimed to have delicious food for them to enjoy. They quickly stood up and followed the shecat, seeing her disappear through a small door. Freddie was a bit hesitant about going into a strange house that he did not know, but Charlie nudged him as a silent sign of assurance before the white-furred male went inside, soon followed by the black-furred tom as they joined the housecat within her home now. “Oh, don’t worry, we’ll make sure to be on our best behavior!” Charlie mewed, eyeing Freddie, “Right, brother?” This made the older sibling give a slightly amused huff of breath and glance at Sun before looking to his littermate. “Of course.” He said, his tail swishing behind him as he spoke, “I wouldn’t dare make a mess after being so generously let into another’s house. We are guests, after all.” The two tomcats, however, shifted away from their little mocking banter to listen to the female’s words about having a somewhat split-personality. “That reminds me of our leader..” Freddie muttered and Charlie nodded, “Yeah, Rebecca has bicolored eyes and it sometimes really appears that she has two different sides to her. I prefer her kind and gentle side though, her strict and colder side kinda scared me, but I suppose it’s nothing to worry about.” The white-furred male trailed off before looking back to their newfound companion with a softened smile, “So, where’s that food you were mentioning earlier, if you don’t mind me asking now?”
Old November 2nd, 2017, 09:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleRobin View Post
Freddie’s ears twitched to the shecat and her mention of his name, to which he merely gave a small roll of his eyes. “Just call me Freddie.” He murmured, once again letting his younger brother take over the conversation after it seemed like this cat, Sun, was much more fond of his sibling, which was not a surprise anymore at this point. Sun soon had their full attention though when she now claimed to have delicious food for them to enjoy. They quickly stood up and followed the shecat, seeing her disappear through a small door. Freddie was a bit hesitant about going into a strange house that he did not know, but Charlie nudged him as a silent sign of assurance before the white-furred male went inside, soon followed by the black-furred tom as they joined the housecat within her home now. “Oh, don’t worry, we’ll make sure to be on our best behavior!” Charlie mewed, eyeing Freddie, “Right, brother?” This made the older sibling give a slightly amused huff of breath and glance at Sun before looking to his littermate. “Of course.” He said, his tail swishing behind him as he spoke, “I wouldn’t dare make a mess after being so generously let into another’s house. We are guests, after all.” The two tomcats, however, shifted away from their little mocking banter to listen to the female’s words about having a somewhat split-personality. “That reminds me of our leader..” Freddie muttered and Charlie nodded, “Yeah, Rebecca has bicolored eyes and it sometimes really appears that she has two different sides to her. I prefer her kind and gentle side though, her strict and colder side kinda scared me, but I suppose it’s nothing to worry about.” The white-furred male trailed off before looking back to their newfound companion with a softened smile, “So, where’s that food you were mentioning earlier, if you don’t mind me asking now?”
Sun ears perked up as she smiled she ran into the kitchen as you could here a door opening up as she used her paws and teeth to get it open she then grabbed a huge bag that had kibble dragging it back to the two brothers she then ripped the top open with her teeth as some kibble spilled onto the floor
" it's what my owner makes me eat , it's not bad it's fish flavored ! " Sun meowed she then whent back to her old statement from earlier
" oh and about that mess thing yeah ugh I'll give my owner the old eye trick , and it's food he will understand " she meowed and cleaned her fur , her owner always fell for the eyes since he was a cat person after all. Sun then layed down with a yawn.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 4th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Sun ears perked up as she smiled she ran into the kitchen as you could here a door opening up as she used her paws and teeth to get it open she then grabbed a huge bag that had kibble dragging it back to the two brothers she then ripped the top open with her teeth as some kibble spilled onto the floor
" it's what my owner makes me eat , it's not bad it's fish flavored ! " Sun meowed she then whent back to her old statement from earlier
" oh and about that mess thing yeah ugh I'll give my owner the old eye trick , and it's food he will understand " she meowed and cleaned her fur , her owner always fell for the eyes since he was a cat person after all. Sun then layed down with a yawn.
Both Freddie and Charlie watched as the shecat ran off into another room of the house without another word, so they stayed where they were, sitting on the floor. Their ears twitched to the sounds that uttered from the other area, from the opening of a door to the dragging of something across the floor. Soon enough, Sun returned to them in the main room with a large bag with an unknown brand written on the package. The two brothers had never seen something like this before, used to eating what they were given in the manor that was their home. Rebecca had warned them to respect the customs of the commoners here and told them that things would be very different in this place compared to where they all stayed. They watched in wonder and slight interest as she ripped open the top of the bag and some of the dry-looking pellets spilled onto the floor in front of them. “Huh, this looks interesting.” Freddie murmured, leaning down and sniffing the kibble after their companion had claimed that it was fish-flavored. The younger feline, however, smiled and went forward, munching on some of the kibble, his whiskers ever so slightly twitching as he tasted the food. It was dry and quite unique in taste. Sun had claimed that it was fish-flavored, but it did not taste like the warm plates of fish that they had been given in the mansion - this didn’t even look like fish, so how could it taste like it? He wondered this as he chewed, but Freddie was curious enough to ask her. “Have you ever had actual fish before? Like, not dry pellets, but raw fish that’s freshly caught?” The black-furred tomcat asked her as he took a little bit of kibble and munched along with his younger sibling. He was not being disrespectful or rude in his opinion, just asking a simple question. They listened to her talk about using an ‘old eye trick’ to get out of trouble and Charlie chuckled a little at that. “Oh, we’ve done the same thing before at our home when we get into mischief. It almost never works though, heh.” He said, the other male nodding in agreement, “They aren’t easily fooled by our cuteness.”