Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old December 1st, 2017, 10:29 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Travis's yard and the nearby forest (Open)

Mild made his way through the territory. The young tom had been wandering around exploreing the new territiry after he had gotton in a small fight with his adopted mother. "It's not fair. All I want to do is explore abd meet new cats, but Mangle ruins everything." meowed Mild in a low grumble. Mild walked along the path starring at the world around him, hoping there was some cat.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 1st, 2017, 03:31 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Roxie flicked her ears, still gazing at the sky. “Yes. Acually, I was just thinking about what animal I’d if we had a choice. Other than a cat.” The she-cat tore her gaze away from the sky and began to follow Travis. “I dunno. You just seem like you will be.” She answered his second question. “You seem like you have the skills. You also hunt pretty well, so you’d be able to keep your mate and kits well fed.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 1st, 2017 at 03:32 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:05 PM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Roxie flicked her ears, still gazing at the sky. “Yes. Acually, I was just thinking about what animal I’d if we had a choice. Other than a cat.” The she-cat tore her gaze away from the sky and began to follow Travis. “I dunno. You just seem like you will be.” She answered his second question. “You seem like you have the skills. You also hunt pretty well, so you’d be able to keep your mate and kits well fed.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Mild made his way through the territory. The young tom had been wandering around exploreing the new territiry after he had gotton in a small fight with his adopted mother. "It's not fair. All I want to do is explore abd meet new cats, but Mangle ruins everything." meowed Mild in a low grumble. Mild walked along the path starring at the world around him, hoping there was some cat.
Travis looks at roxie as they walk and talked "if we could be any animal? I'd still choose to be a cat. Becuase its what i know and am used to. Thanks by the way you give me confidence that i can do this." travis stops when he notices a cat padding through the woods in front of them and he signals with his tail for roxie to get ready for a possible threat. it seems they dont know we are here. Perfect. He lowers his body into a hunting position to minimize his presence and noise he makes. With his tail he signals for roxie to follow him and do the same. i cant risk the kits with my normal approach ill have to be more aggressive but if it turns to a fight ill have to heavily rely on roxie. As he gets closer he plans to pin the cat down and find out what they are doing here. Once he is close enough to the cat he dashes at the cat and attempts to pounce on them and pin them to the ground. (You choose if he is successful or not.) @Ennard

Last edited by darkblazingstar; December 2nd, 2017 at 06:08 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:03 PM
Might disappear again

Roxie listens to his words. "Hm. I'd choose to be a..." She thought of a list of animals she knew. "Some sort of bird. I like to be free and explore, and bird can do just that. Or maybe a-!" She broke off as Travis told her to copy him. She looked at his with narrowed eyes. "Uh..." She spotted the cat ahead of them and dropped into a crouch. She didn't really like fighting other cats, but if she had to then she would. Roxie stalked forward, making sure to place her paws down softly. She slid into a bush and watched as Travis (possibly attempted to) pin the cat down.
@Ennard

Character Site

Old December 2nd, 2017, 07:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

The young kit like tom starred up at Travis, his body staying where he was at. "I'm sorry. I didn't know this was your territory." meowed Mild. He was only seven moons old, so didn't really go anywhere.

Old December 5th, 2017, 08:26 AM
Rogue/Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
The young kit like tom starred up at Travis, his body staying where he was at. "I'm sorry. I didn't know this was your territory." meowed Mild. He was only seven moons old, so didn't really go anywhere.
Travis got off the young cat once he knew the cat meant no harm "why are you out here alone if you cant defend yourself? had it been a meaner cat you would have been in danger." What could have brought this young cat out into the woods alone... why is he out here? Travis looked back at Roxie wondering what she thought about the situation.

@Flameleaf
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:58 PM
Rogue/Loner

Bump
Old December 13th, 2017, 11:27 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblazingstar View Post
Travis got off the young cat once he knew the cat meant no harm "why are you out here alone if you cant defend yourself? had it been a meaner cat you would have been in danger." What could have brought this young cat out into the woods alone... why is he out here? Travis looked back at Roxie wondering what she thought about the situation.

@Flameleaf
Mild looked at Travis a bit frightened, not knowing for sure if he was going to hurt him. "Well me and my adopted mother Mangle were traveling when we got lost. Do you so happen to know where we are?Have you seen Mangle. She's a she-cat with mangled fur.? meowed Mild, realizing he was babbling on and on.
@Flameleaf

Old December 14th, 2017, 03:32 PM
Might disappear again

Roxie shook her head. ”I can’t say that I have, sorry.” She meowed. “But I’ll keep a lookout.”
@darkblazingstar

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 14th, 2017 at 03:33 PM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Rogue/Loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Mild looked at Travis a bit frightened, not knowing for sure if he was going to hurt him. "Well me and my adopted mother Mangle were traveling when we got lost. Do you so happen to know where we are?Have you seen Mangle. She's a she-cat with mangled fur.? meowed Mild, realizing he was babbling on and on.
@Flameleaf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Roxie shook her head. ”I can’t say that I have, sorry.” She meowed. “But I’ll keep a lookout.”
@darkblazingstar
Travis watched the young cat."sorry, but i havnt seen her. As for where we are right now we are in the forest between the river and the twolegsplace."travis turns toward roxie "i think we should watch this kit till he finds this mangle but what do you think we should do?."