Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:51 AM

Old October 8th, 2017, 10:53 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
to be honest, rowan felt like he totally had this in the bag. i mean, it was mario kart, for goodness' sakes! and it was the hardest level, too- would shiloh really be able to beat him at this? rowan was a lazy kind of guy, but he was good at video games, at the very least. at the familiar noises of the level's start, the blue-haired man quickly found his own character racing off at high speeds, managing to snag a green shell with a grin as he leaned into shiloh-- perhaps to try and throw him off balance, or because he was so in-sync with his character that he found himself moving in the same direction. "...better start moving away, or i'm totally gonna smash you with this green shell." he grinned, narrowing his eyes with a huff as he leaned into the controller. "and hey, at least my blue hair is remotely attractive, purple princess." rowan teased, voice light-hearted and playful as his fingers moved across the remote with a glint in his eyes.
¨i doubt ill have to worry-¨ at that moment, Shiloh fell of the frickin road. maybe he under estimated how hard this was. they were on the top speed AND the hardest level and route known to man. ¨god dammit.¨ he gritted his teeth, the cartoon turtles mocking him in a way as they picked up his beloved princess peach and put her back on the track. once on the colorful road again he was cautious, driving more slower but steady, a solid 9th place at this point. ¨and for the record, lavender is a pretty color, thank you very much.¨ he retaliated playfully, side glancing the other boy for a moment. even if he was in 9th place and almost onto the second lap, shiloh was determined to win, maybe that would wipe the smug smirk off of rowans face.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:06 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨i doubt ill have to worry-¨ at that moment, Shiloh fell of the frickin road. maybe he under estimated how hard this was. they were on the top speed AND the hardest level and route known to man. ¨god dammit.¨ he gritted his teeth, the cartoon turtles mocking him in a way as they picked up his beloved princess peach and put her back on the track. once on the colorful road again he was cautious, driving more slower but steady, a solid 9th place at this point. ¨and for the record, lavender is a pretty color, thank you very much.¨ he retaliated playfully, side glancing the other boy for a moment. even if he was in 9th place and almost onto the second lap, shiloh was determined to win, maybe that would wipe the smug smirk off of rowans face.
rowan hadn't really gotten knocked off the track yet, and he was doing pretty well-- in second place, actually. he'd practiced this race so many tims before that now it was just easy to him, trailing behind an NPC playing luigi that he didn't care too much about passing- they weren't shiloh, after all, and that really was all that mattered to him when it came to who to beat. besides, it would've been a lame bet to place if rowan didn't win! he was the pro here, after all. passing around the track again as he started his second lap, he grinned smugly towards his friend with a laugh towards his comments. "maybe so, but electric blue manages to be cool and hot at the same time-- i'd call lavender a lukewarm color. looks like something i'd find on my friend's tumblr."

Last edited by Fel; October 8th, 2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:16 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
rowan hadn't really gotten knocked off the track yet, and he was doing pretty well-- in second place, actually. he'd practiced this race so many tims before that now it was just easy to him, trailing behind an NPC playing luigi that he didn't care too much about passing- they weren't shiloh, after all, and that really was all that mattered to him when it came to who to beat. besides, it would've been a lame bet to place if rowan didn't win! he was the pro here, after all. passing around the track again as he started his second lap, he grinned smugly towards his friend with a laugh towards his comments. "maybe so, but electric blue manages to be cool and hot at the same time-- i'd call lavender a lukewarm color. looks like something i'd find on my friend's tumblr."
after many hits with shells, bumps of the invincible star, and hurried NPCs shiloh finally made it to his second lap, now in 5th place. his slow and steady driving was starting to do something, but not fast enough to pass rowan, he let out a huff. not looking away from the screen he rolled his eyes,¨you did not just call me lukewarm, rowan.¨ he gave off a scoff,¨i like to think im pretty attractive. your friend must have a very beautiful tumblr if someone like me is seen on their blog.¨ he reached towards the side of him, not daring to look away from the screen and somehow managing to play with one hand, he stole rowans prized box of cheezits and placed them in his lap, grabbing a handful and chugging them into his mouth before resuming to play with two hands. he didnt know why he was getting so competitive, it wasnt like the bet was that large, nothing was really at stake except for rowan violating his personal space. which, he wouldnt admit it, didnt sound that bad.

Last edited by graves; October 8th, 2017 at 11:17 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:31 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
after many hits with shells, bumps of the invincible star, and hurried NPCs shiloh finally made it to his second lap, now in 5th place. his slow and steady driving was starting to do something, but not fast enough to pass rowan, he let out a huff. not looking away from the screen he rolled his eyes,¨you did not just call me lukewarm, rowan.¨ he gave off a scoff,¨i like to think im pretty attractive. your friend must have a very beautiful tumblr if someone like me is seen on their blog.¨ he reached towards the side of him, not daring to look away from the screen and somehow managing to play with one hand, he stole rowans prized box of cheezits and placed them in his lap, grabbing a handful and chugging them into his mouth before resuming to play with two hands. he didnt know why he was getting so competitive, it wasnt like the bet was that large, nothing was really at stake except for rowan violating his personal space. which, he wouldnt admit it, didnt sound that bad.
"...yes, yes i did call you lukewarm." rowan laughed, smirking as he careened to the side, letting his character turn back and forth playfully- just to show off how hard it was for him to lose his own balance, though he couldn't help but feel a bit more serious about the race as he noticed how shiloh was starting to catch up to him. looks like i'm gonna have to up my game a bit more, huh? snatching back the box from shiloh's hands, he shook his head with another bout of laughter. "cheez-its are for winners only, bud." he huffed with a dramatic sort of scoff, before pumping his fists with a victorious noise. "aww yeah, first place, baby!" he exclaimed rather loudly as the golden "1" appeared on his screen, the luigi in first having been a bit blown away by a blue shell sent from up ahead. "get ready to join the loser's club, because the third lap's starting and i'm still ahead."
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:40 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"...yes, yes i did call you lukewarm." rowan laughed, smirking as he careened to the side, letting his character turn back and forth playfully- just to show off how hard it was for him to lose his own balance, though he couldn't help but feel a bit more serious about the race as he noticed how shiloh was starting to catch up to him. looks like i'm gonna have to up my game a bit more, huh? snatching back the box from shiloh's hands, he shook his head with another bout of laughter. "cheez-its are for winners only, bud." he huffed with a dramatic sort of scoff, before pumping his fists with a victorious noise. "aww yeah, first place, baby!" he exclaimed rather loudly as the golden "1" appeared on his screen, the luigi in first having been a bit blown away by a blue shell sent from up ahead. "get ready to join the loser's club, because the third lap's starting and i'm still ahead."
¨give me th feeziths-¨ he mumbled, mouth still full of cheezits. he gave up on the effort once he saw rowan pass the line for his third and finale lap, the golden number one mocking him in a way. the speedy music started to play, he let out a groan watching rowan move swiftly across the colorful but sinister track effortlessly. though, shiloh was determinded. focusing and trying not the fall of the track once more, he slowly but steadily, passed the line for hs third lap, falling behind in 6th pace. ¨Screw you wario!¨ he yelled towards the screen(which he knew wouldnt answer back to him, but he tried) in annoyance as the fat tunny character pushed him off the road again. swallowing down his cheezits he sighed,¨and screw you and your first place, ill catch up to you soon enough.¨
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:04 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
¨give me th feeziths-¨ he mumbled, mouth still full of cheezits. he gave up on the effort once he saw rowan pass the line for his third and finale lap, the golden number one mocking him in a way. the speedy music started to play, he let out a groan watching rowan move swiftly across the colorful but sinister track effortlessly. though, shiloh was determinded. focusing and trying not the fall of the track once more, he slowly but steadily, passed the line for hs third lap, falling behind in 6th pace. ¨Screw you wario!¨ he yelled towards the screen(which he knew wouldnt answer back to him, but he tried) in annoyance as the fat tunny character pushed him off the road again. swallowing down his cheezits he sighed,¨and screw you and your first place, ill catch up to you soon enough.¨
"...you're just jealous that i'm so good at everything i do-" rowan laughed softly, though he found his attention quickly diverted by a passing npc, his eyes widening as he mumbled to himself, leaning in as he narrowed his eyes on the screen with a huff. "...i'm still beating you, at least." he commented, though pumping his fist yet again as his character ran through a powerup, waiting for the selection to appear before letting out a disappointed sigh at finding that it was only a set of three bananas. discarding them from behind his character with a grimace, he set his sights on dethroning the princess daisy in front of him. "...there can only be one princess in the lead, and that's princess rosalina." he murmured, shaking his head as he mashed the buttons on his wii remote as quickly as he possibly could, rather determined to win this race.
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:16 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"...you're just jealous that i'm so good at everything i do-" rowan laughed softly, though he found his attention quickly diverted by a passing npc, his eyes widening as he mumbled to himself, leaning in as he narrowed his eyes on the screen with a huff. "...i'm still beating you, at least." he commented, though pumping his fist yet again as his character ran through a powerup, waiting for the selection to appear before letting out a disappointed sigh at finding that it was only a set of three bananas. discarding them from behind his character with a grimace, he set his sights on dethroning the princess daisy in front of him. "...there can only be one princess in the lead, and that's princess rosalina." he murmured, shaking his head as he mashed the buttons on his wii remote as quickly as he possibly could, rather determined to win this race.
¨correction,im not jealous of you at all.¨they were on their third lap and shiloh was still sucking ass. the music tuned in that the lap was almost complete, rowan still in the lead. as he was placed back on the track thanks to the little turtle cameramen, he huffed and hoped, no, prayed that whatever the power up he was going to get was valuable. snickering in success, he had gotten the lord of power ups(besides the bullet and star of course) the red shell. he pressed the button to release it immediately, hit not one, but three characters out of balance and left falling into the oblivion off of the course. shiloh, was now in 4th. rowan was still in 2nd, but it was a major bump up from his 9th place. this would be a close call,¨youre right. theres only room for once princess, and thats peach.¨
Old October 10th, 2017, 03:28 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
¨correction,im not jealous of you at all.¨they were on their third lap and shiloh was still sucking ass. the music tuned in that the lap was almost complete, rowan still in the lead. as he was placed back on the track thanks to the little turtle cameramen, he huffed and hoped, no, prayed that whatever the power up he was going to get was valuable. snickering in success, he had gotten the lord of power ups(besides the bullet and star of course) the red shell. he pressed the button to release it immediately, hit not one, but three characters out of balance and left falling into the oblivion off of the course. shiloh, was now in 4th. rowan was still in 2nd, but it was a major bump up from his 9th place. this would be a close call,¨youre right. theres only room for once princess, and thats peach.¨
"...screw princess peach!" rowan exclaimed with a bit of a hiss as he watched shiloh begin to catch up, his eyes narrowed with more and more focus as he took in a mouthful of cheez-its, fingers tapping against the buttons with force as he attempted to tune the other man out for a few seconds, letting out a quick "yes!" as his character managed to snag a power-up-- and it was the best one he could've gotten. a blue shell, a projectile that helped to take out whoever was in first place-- one he easily sent into motion with a sickening bang and a grin on his face as he continued to finish the lap, ending the game in first place. "in your face, princess peach!" he exclaimed with one final pump of his fist, a cackle erupting from his throat as he dropped his remote onto the bean bag with a thud, shoveling another handful of cheez-its in his mouth as he smirked.
Old October 11th, 2017, 03:00 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"...screw princess peach!" rowan exclaimed with a bit of a hiss as he watched shiloh begin to catch up, his eyes narrowed with more and more focus as he took in a mouthful of cheez-its, fingers tapping against the buttons with force as he attempted to tune the other man out for a few seconds, letting out a quick "yes!" as his character managed to snag a power-up-- and it was the best one he could've gotten. a blue shell, a projectile that helped to take out whoever was in first place-- one he easily sent into motion with a sickening bang and a grin on his face as he continued to finish the lap, ending the game in first place. "in your face, princess peach!" he exclaimed with one final pump of his fist, a cackle erupting from his throat as he dropped his remote onto the bean bag with a thud, shoveling another handful of cheez-its in his mouth as he smirked.
watching rowan win first place, shiloh stared wide eyed at the screen. he had been so close, 5th, but still. he swore he could seen rowan in his sights on the track. groaning, he let his controller drop next to rowans , leaning his head back against the bean bag, watching his friend take a winning handful of cheezits to the mouth. his mind came up to the bet. rowan wanted to..kiss him? maybe in his glow of victory he forgot about it(though shiloh was secretly hoping not, he wouldnt admit it). ¨princess will return for revenge one day and knock rosaina down a peg where she belongs.¨
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:45 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
watching rowan win first place, shiloh stared wide eyed at the screen. he had been so close, 5th, but still. he swore he could seen rowan in his sights on the track. groaning, he let his controller drop next to rowans , leaning his head back against the bean bag, watching his friend take a winning handful of cheezits to the mouth. his mind came up to the bet. rowan wanted to..kiss him? maybe in his glow of victory he forgot about it(though shiloh was secretly hoping not, he wouldnt admit it). ¨princess will return for revenge one day and knock rosaina down a peg where she belongs.¨
"...it's fine. you know, i basically play this game religiously, so of course you would lose." rowan exclaimed with a wink, finally destressing and leaning back in the beanbag chair as he grinned, stretching out his arms in front of him for a few moments with a groan. "...maybe if you hadn't had fallen, you would've beat me, but alas, princess peach will always come in last place when compared to the best mario princess." he laughed, sticking out his tongue with another bout of giggles as he ran a hand through his blue hair. "...hey, what was our bet again?" he asked, before his eyes lit up with amusement as his memory had happened to kick in for him. "oh, right-- pucker up, lukewarm."