Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Mica
Today 09:40 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:34 PM
open for rps
by bite
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:15 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 09:10 PM

Old October 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

usually shiloh wouldnt do this type of thing, but rowan had insisted they played some videogames..mario kart was it ? figurinng theywouldnt leave the house for the rest of the day, shiloh didnt bother to dress the best as he usually would. he stood infront of the blueberry boys door, over night bag around his shoulder while he held a grocery bag around his other arm filled with snacks, ones he knew rowan liked(because if he didnt get them, rowan would probably throw a fit). he wore a simple oversize sweater that hung loosly off of one shoulder with short shorts and simple sandels. he was going to be spending the night over, and they usually didnt leave the house often, no need to dress fancy. tucking a purple curl from his face and perching his circular glasses farther up his nose, he knocked on the door.

@fenic!
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:22 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
usually shiloh wouldnt do this type of thing, but rowan had insisted they played some videogames..mario kart was it ? figurinng theywouldnt leave the house for the rest of the day, shiloh didnt bother to dress the best as he usually would. he stood infront of the blueberry boys door, over night bag around his shoulder while he held a grocery bag around his other arm filled with snacks, ones he knew rowan liked(because if he didnt get them, rowan would probably throw a fit). he wore a simple oversize sweater that hung loosly off of one shoulder with short shorts and simple sandels. he was going to be spending the night over, and they usually didnt leave the house often, no need to dress fancy. tucking a purple curl from his face and perching his circular glasses farther up his nose, he knocked on the door.

@fenic!

well, rowan was certainly prepared for this. as a child, he had mastered this game, and unfortunately as an adult, he still played it constantly. it was a 'good vibes' kind of game, and he didn't have enough self-confidence to deny that he was a bit childish in the manner. but hey, why not invite his best friend over to play something? of course, rowan was sure that he would win everything, but he could probably lose a few games for shiloh. chilling out in his small apartment's main living area on a busted-up bean bag, he immediately found himself almost jumping out of his skin at the sound of his friend knocking, quickly opening the door to hop up and slide down the railing to the first floor, before stopping to kneel down and peek through the mail slot at the other man with a grin. "...did you bring the cheez-its this time? because i'm seriously not letting you in without them." he exclaimed with a playful huff, smirking as he glanced up from the tiny slot in the door at his friend like an absolute idiot.
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:29 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post

well, rowan was certainly prepared for this. as a child, he had mastered this game, and unfortunately as an adult, he still played it constantly. it was a 'good vibes' kind of game, and he didn't have enough self-confidence to deny that he was a bit childish in the manner. but hey, why not invite his best friend over to play something? of course, rowan was sure that he would win everything, but he could probably lose a few games for shiloh. chilling out in his small apartment's main living area on a busted-up bean bag, he immediately found himself almost jumping out of his skin at the sound of his friend knocking, quickly opening the door to hop up and slide down the railing to the first floor, before stopping to kneel down and peek through the mail slot at the other man with a grin. "...did you bring the cheez-its this time? because i'm seriously not letting you in without them." he exclaimed with a playful huff, smirking as he glanced up from the tiny slot in the door at his friend like an absolute idiot.
hearing the slot of the door open, shiloh rolled his eyes at the other mans words,¨yeah yeah, i brought your dumb cheezits. now can you let me inside? the breeze is freezing my ass out here.¨ he complained playfully. it had been awhile since he had taken time off to just...chill. rowan was the exact opposite of him, wasnt really high maintenance and more laid back, usually always had time on his hands. sometimes shiloh needed that in his busy life, which is what made relaxing with rowan so enjoyable. lifting the box of cheezits to the slot in the door he shook the box in a mocking manner, raising an eyebrow.
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:45 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
hearing the slot of the door open, shiloh rolled his eyes at the other mans words,¨yeah yeah, i brought your dumb cheezits. now can you let me inside? the breeze is freezing my ass out here.¨ he complained playfully. it had been awhile since he had taken time off to just...chill. rowan was the exact opposite of him, wasnt really high maintenance and more laid back, usually always had time on his hands. sometimes shiloh needed that in his busy life, which is what made relaxing with rowan so enjoyable. lifting the box of cheezits to the slot in the door he shook the box in a mocking manner, raising an eyebrow.
"...alright, now what's the password?" rowan asked with a playful hint to his voice, his eyes glittering with happiness as he talked. "aah, i'm just kidding. come in- maybe the warmth will make you a little less frigid." he smirked, before getting up to twist the lock open, creaking the door to reveal his friend, someone who didn't really look as excited as he did- but who was as excited as rowan was when it came to playing mario kart all day? gesturing towards the stairs, he couldn't help but smile a bit as he talked, shrugging his shoulders with a bit of a laugh. "...after you, princess elsa." surprisingly, rowan had unironically liked that movie. had he told shiloh? no. you don't really go up to someone and start saying "i liked frozen" just like that.

Last edited by Fel; October 7th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:57 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"...alright, now what's the password?" rowan asked with a playful hint to his voice, his eyes glittering with happiness as he talked. "aah, i'm just kidding. come in- maybe the warmth will make you a little less frigid." he smirked, before getting up to twist the lock open, creaking the door to reveal his friend, someone who didn't really look as excited as he did- but who was as excited as rowan was when it came to playing mario kart all day? gesturing towards the stairs, he couldn't help but smile a bit as he talked, shrugging his shoulders with a bit of a laugh. "...after you, princess elsa." surprisingly, rowan had unironically liked that movie. had he told shiloh? no. you don't really go up to someone and start saying "i liked frozen" just like that.
giving a small snort shiloh eagerly made his way inside, humming at the feeling of the apartments heating flooding over him. looking around briefly he smiled, this place was like his second home. away from the business of the city or work, but instead eat his own weight in cheezits with his best friend, Rowan. and honestly ? as much as he wouldn't admit it he would want to spend his day any other way. shooting a glance at him with the else comment he rolled his eyes once more, ruffling the boys blue hair before shuffling his way up the stairs. ¨jokes on you, i am a princess,¨ he replied back, glancing over his shoulder and fluttering his lashes a few times dramatically before making his way towards rowans familiar room, where he assumed held the prized Wii U and MarioKart 8.
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:32 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
giving a small snort shiloh eagerly made his way inside, humming at the feeling of the apartments heating flooding over him. looking around briefly he smiled, this place was like his second home. away from the business of the city or work, but instead eat his own weight in cheezits with his best friend, Rowan. and honestly ? as much as he wouldn't admit it he would want to spend his day any other way. shooting a glance at him with the else comment he rolled his eyes once more, ruffling the boys blue hair before shuffling his way up the stairs. ¨jokes on you, i am a princess,¨ he replied back, glancing over his shoulder and fluttering his lashes a few times dramatically before making his way towards rowans familiar room, where he assumed held the prized Wii U and MarioKart 8.

to be honest, rowan knew that shiloh didn't detest him as much as he acted- they'd been friends for this long, hadn't they? rowan was a pretty easygoing guy, while shiloh was generally more serious, and perhaps that's why they interacted so well with each other, because they weren't alike one bit. "...well then, princess, welcome to my dungeon." he smirked, before following the other man up the stairs, a grin still plastered on his face as he twisted the door open, gesturing towards the lazy, slightly chaotic setup and the wii u which already seemed to be switched on. flopping onto the same beanbag he'd been resting on before, he quickly clicked a button on his remote to start the game with a grin. "alright, you've gotta choose your character-- i'm rosalina, every time."

Last edited by Fel; October 7th, 2017 at 07:33 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:57 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:

to be honest, rowan knew that shiloh didn't detest him as much as he acted- they'd been friends for this long, hadn't they? rowan was a pretty easygoing guy, while shiloh was generally more serious, and perhaps that's why they interacted so well with each other, because they weren't alike one bit. "...well then, princess, welcome to my dungeon." he smirked, before following the other man up the stairs, a grin still plastered on his face as he twisted the door open, gesturing towards the lazy, slightly chaotic setup and the wii u which already seemed to be switched on. flopping onto the same beanbag he'd been resting on before, he quickly clicked a button on his remote to start the game with a grin. "alright, you've gotta choose your character-- i'm rosalina, every time."
walking in he wasnt surprised by the set up, slightly messy yet organized, bean bag infront of the large tv with the large cartoon letters displayed on the screen, the soft game music playing. as rowan sat on his signature beanbag shiloh shuffled next to him, forcing rowan to scoot over as he settled into his side. this wasnt usual between them, the bean bag was big enough for the both for them, and if not hed make it big enough. snatching up a controller he huffed playfully,¨thats fine, my babe princess peach is a classic and has never failed me.¨ that was a lie, almost every time they played this game, or any game, rowan won. but just like every game they would usually have childish bets that hed come up with, and shiloh expected no different this time,¨whats the bet this time?¨
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:20 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
walking in he wasnt surprised by the set up, slightly messy yet organized, bean bag infront of the large tv with the large cartoon letters displayed on the screen, the soft game music playing. as rowan sat on his signature beanbag shiloh shuffled next to him, forcing rowan to scoot over as he settled into his side. this wasnt usual between them, the bean bag was big enough for the both for them, and if not hed make it big enough. snatching up a controller he huffed playfully,¨thats fine, my babe princess peach is a classic and has never failed me.¨ that was a lie, almost every time they played this game, or any game, rowan won. but just like every game they would usually have childish bets that hed come up with, and shiloh expected no different this time,¨whats the bet this time?¨
"...oh, sure. she's worked out great for you so far." rowan grinned with a rather sarcastic tone in his voice, laughing a bit as he found himself pushed towards the side of the beanbag, huffing. "you never try, it's not fair." he whined a bit playfully, elbowing the guy gently in the gut as he asked for what the bet would be-- they'd done money, food, money and food... he could probably bet his life insurance plan on this game, but who knows? maybe he had been practicing. "...how's this for a morale booster- if i win, i get to kiss you." rowan teased, running a hand through his blue hair with a laugh, and as shiloh had selected his character, he moved onto the screen to select the level with a laugh. "...and we're playing rainbow road, for sure. no doubt about it." he asserted with a childish sort of grin, because he knew all about how rainbow road was known for being notoriously hard-- why not up the stakes a little bit, huh?
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:29 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"...oh, sure. she's worked out great for you so far." rowan grinned with a rather sarcastic tone in his voice, laughing a bit as he found himself pushed towards the side of the beanbag, huffing. "you never try, it's not fair." he whined a bit playfully, elbowing the guy gently in the gut as he asked for what the bet would be-- they'd done money, food, money and food... he could probably bet his life insurance plan on this game, but who knows? maybe he had been practicing. "...how's this for a morale booster- if i win, i get to kiss you." rowan teased, running a hand through his blue hair with a laugh, and as shiloh had selected his character, he moved onto the screen to select the level with a laugh. "...and we're playing rainbow road, for sure. no doubt about it." he asserted with a childish sort of grin, because he knew all about how rainbow road was known for being notoriously hard-- why not up the stakes a little bit, huh?
shiloh elbowed him back at the sarcastic tone, but grew silent at the bet. it was..interesting. sure, theyd done money and food so many times, sometimes even funny dares, but nothing serious. the two were close, there was no doubt about it, but they had always respected eachothers personal space. the more shiloh thought about it the more flustered he grew. he used his index finger to perch his glasses up his nose a bit higher giving a small huff as rainbow road, the holy grail, was selected. he didnt have to worry about rowan kissing him..or the pleasant thought of it, if he won, right? watching the numbers count down on the screen he watched eagerly, the small beeps of the music playing, ¨3..2..1..go!¨ gripping his controller he let his character dash across the screen with a smirk, ¨youre on, blueberry boy.¨
Old October 8th, 2017, 10:41 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
shiloh elbowed him back at the sarcastic tone, but grew silent at the bet. it was..interesting. sure, theyd done money and food so many times, sometimes even funny dares, but nothing serious. the two were close, there was no doubt about it, but they had always respected eachothers personal space. the more shiloh thought about it the more flustered he grew. he used his index finger to perch his glasses up his nose a bit higher giving a small huff as rainbow road, the holy grail, was selected. he didnt have to worry about rowan kissing him..or the pleasant thought of it, if he won, right? watching the numbers count down on the screen he watched eagerly, the small beeps of the music playing, ¨3..2..1..go!¨ gripping his controller he let his character dash across the screen with a smirk, ¨youre on, blueberry boy.¨
to be honest, rowan felt like he totally had this in the bag. i mean, it was mario kart, for goodness' sakes! and it was the hardest level, too- would shiloh really be able to beat him at this? rowan was a lazy kind of guy, but he was good at video games, at the very least. at the familiar noises of the level's start, the blue-haired man quickly found his own character racing off at high speeds, managing to snag a green shell with a grin as he leaned into shiloh-- perhaps to try and throw him off balance, or because he was so in-sync with his character that he found himself moving in the same direction. "...better start moving away, or i'm totally gonna smash you with this green shell." he grinned, narrowing his eyes with a huff as he leaned into the controller. "and hey, at least my blue hair is remotely attractive, purple princess." rowan teased, voice light-hearted and playful as his fingers moved across the remote with a glint in his eyes.

Last edited by Fel; October 8th, 2017 at 10:41 PM.