Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by Bean
Today 06:19 AM

Old October 7th, 2017, 12:34 PM
An indecisive rat

Default UnOrdinary

Loosely based off of this webtoons

In this world, people are based on their powers. If their weak, then their automatically considered worthless and 'cripples.' If they are powerful, their treated like royalty. Like gods.
And in school, life is hell. There is 'royalty' here, and they are king, queen, ace, jack, and hearts. They rule the school. They compete in something called 'turf wars.' It is when two schools fight against each other with the rankings above. The winners get bragging rights and a higher ranking.But when Elanier High School has to merge with Fairlands for financial reasons, the two are the most feared and respected schools in term of heritage struggle to cope with each other. Especially the 'royals.' They can never seem to agree about this or that, who will represent them or just going into plain fights. They even go to extreme measures to attempt to get rid of the other.
But then, the queen of Elanier falls for the ace of Fairlands-the fairland queens brother-secretly fall for each other. Then meet in private and no one finds out about them, at least yet. In public, they show a strong passion of hate towards each other so others do not catch on. Until one day the aces sister and the queens close friends catch them in the act. (If you'd read this far, put the first and last letters of your username in the 'other' section of the form) The witnesses with the decision to tell the school or keep the 'forbidden' relationship a secret. The Roleplay will progress from there.

Welp, that's my (possibly crappy) plot. The roleplay will start as the ace and queen meet. Anyhow, to the school roles and meaning.

King: One of the two leaders of the school. They are the most powerful male and keeps others in check. They also are in charge of turf wars. Elanier king- open. Fairland king- open

Queen: One of the two leaders of the school. They are the most powerful female and arrange turf wars. They also decide royalty. Elanier queen- Lula (Spiralwind). Fairland queen- Asaki (me)

Ace: The third highest rank. They are below the king and queen but above the rest. They fight in turf wars and take the king or queens place if they are gone. Elanier ace- open. Fairland ace- open

Jack: The fourth highest rank. They are below the king, queen, and ace but above the rest. They solely fight in turf wars and very rarely take the aces or king/queens rank. Elanier jack- Delaney "Laney" (Blue Jay). Fairland jack- open

Heart: The lowest royalty. They are only above the ordinary students. They are the healers and heal their team during fights and at school. They sometimes have defense mechanisms, though. Elanier heart- Reiko (Little-life-light). Fairland heart- open

Tiers are how powerful they are and their power. For more information, see here

God-tiers: Skill Level 6.0+ These individuals are feared by all. Due to the overwhelming magnitude of their ability, they are impossible to defeat by anyone outside of the God-tiers. They are usually a king/queen, and only two per School. Elanier god-tiers- Open, Open. Fairland god-tiers- Asaki (me), Open.

High-tiers: Skill Level 5.0-5.9 They've mastered their ability to the point where their power can manifest even without the activation of their ability. (Ex-someone with electricity power can sense electrical flow.) They are most likely one of the most powerful at their school and usually royalty, only four per School. Elanier- Open, Open, Open, Open. Fairland- Open, Open, Open, Open

Elite-tier: Skill Level 3.5-4.9 They are strong and hard to come by. Individuals from this tier are well respected to the public eye, and can be found in high positions of authority. Elanier- Always open. Fairland- Always open

Mid-tiers: Skill Level 2.0-3.4 The most common tier. This tier has the largest varieties of abilities. They are your average, everyday citizen. Rarely are they royalty, but can be hearts. Elanier- Always open. Fairland- always open, Leon (SpiralWhirl)

Low-tiers: Skill Level 1.0-1.9 They don't have much means of defense. You can find these guys standing low and staying out of trouble. Many are bullied and ordered around. Elanier- Always open, Harper (me). Fairland- Always open

Cripples: Skill Level 0 They are the weakest and lack any ability. Prone to bullying, and due to this the usually hide in the shadows. They are most commonly seen doing the dirty work of others along with being bullied. One per school. Elanier- Jesse (Hallowed Echo). Fairland- Thomas "Tom" (Blue Jay).

Elanier Queen: They are apart of the 'forbidden' relationship of the queen and ace. She is one of the most powerful students in both schools and many are afraid of them for their strength. They must be kind, friendly, outgoing, etc. They should also either be a god-tier or a high-tier. Taken by SpiralWhirl, Lula

Fairland Ace: They are apart of the 'forbidden' relationship of the queen and ace. He/she is more powerful than the ordinary student and others look up to them. They must be outgoing, optimistic, easy to get along with, etc. They have to be an elite-tier or one of the weaker high-tiers. Open

Fairland Queen: She is the fairland ace's older sister. They are over-protective and cares a great deal about reputation. She will be angry with her brother once she finds out. She must be a high-tier or god-tier. Taken by me, Asaki.

Elanier Queens friends: They will most likely be chosen by the queen. They can have any personality traits and be any tier. It is up to the players choice if they will be encouraging or tell everyone. Three or four, and all open.

That's about it. I might come up with more, so check back if you want another role.

News:
The principles of Elanier and Fairlands high school agree to merge and go to the Elanier school until a new school is built. Many fights break out while the principals are oblivious, keeping the agreement.

Forms:
Name:
Personality:
Power/Abilty:
Power Level:
Role/rank in school:
Tier:
Love Interest/Crush:
Sexuality:
Kin/Family:
School:
Other/Questions:

My forms:
Name: Asaki // Harper
Appearance: Beep // Boop
Personality: Asaki is definitely overprotective. No question about it. Whether if it's for her family or her school-mates, she is protective. She is also strict, prim, and proper, preferring the more traditional things in life. She does not like being disobeyed or defiance, and will even use her ability to make her words heard. Asaki will punish those who servilely shows rebellious behavior for what she believes in. Not that she's all bad. The queen has a soft side; especially to her friends and family. Like stated above, she will go to extreme measures to make sure the people she cares for or safe. Whatever the cost. She is formal, always wearing the normal school uniform and reflecting it in her personality. She greatly believes in the different tiers showing how much they should be respected. Asaki looks down to the ones below her, believing that they are weak. She shows hatred for the low-tiers and cripples, and usually only associates with the god-tiers, high-tiers, and sometimes elite-tiers. // Coming
Power/Abilty: Darkness Manipulation and Physic Torture // Emotion Magic
Power level: 7.5 // 1.2
Role/Rank in school: Queen // None
Tier: God-tier // Low-tier
Love Interest/Crush: Open/Open
Sexuality: Pansexual // Homosexual
Kin/Family: Sister of Ace, Open // Open
School: Fairland // Elanier
Other/Questions: BT

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; October 8th, 2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 04:52 PM
An indecisive rat

Default Re: UnOrdinary

~Boop

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 7th, 2017, 07:06 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

I enjoy this webtoon

Name: Lula| Leon
Appearance: Right Here| Boop
Personality: Lula is a bit too kind always helping out, however if you aren't from her `pack` she is rude and cold. She is childish and for her loves of animals and the way of packs she cause her school a pack. Lula is studdborn and down right scary sometimes, she can be your best friend or nemesis. She is open-minded, forgetting most of the things. However she remembers the most tiniest of things. Often daydreaming of... strange things, Lula has dramatic and playful manner. Curiosity killed the cat, and one day will kill her too. | Leon is cold and described mysterious, however isn't that kind too. He is rude and rumors say he was a former king which isn't true. He doesn't act right and doesn't accept his place, Leon is a sore loser and can't stand for someone to say he lost. He has a short-temper, and pushes anyone away. No one knows why or when he came here, he just showed up out of nowhere. Leon is good with words and smart enough that he shouldn't enter unneeded trouble
Power/Abilty: Summoning Animals (3 at most) | Voice Bounce

Lula's Summon Animals Ability: Lula can summon 3 animals at most, of course butterflies and most kind of bees she can summon more. This can be quite tiring but powerful, she learn how to actually make them be visible or invisible. Lula finds it a bit annoying to do that but her power is limited by only real animals, no mythical. (Sadly) She isn't exactly a easy fight, she knows her power a lot more than most but still has a lot to learn.
Leon's Voice Bounce Ability: Leon can make his voice go anyway or that was his limit, right now he can just do it 60 feet limited. This isn't the best power but you can distract the enemy while someone moves in attack. Or you could make yourself somewhere you aren't.

Power Level: 8.1| 3.2
Role/rank in school: Queen | None
Tier: God Tier| Elite Tier
Love Interest/Crush: Fairland's Ace | None
Sexuality: Bisexual | Pansexual
Kin/Family: Nope, open| Nope, Open
School: Elanier| Fairland
Other/Questions: I didn't exactly know what the ability could be >.< I could explain them in a spoiler if needed !

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; October 9th, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
Old October 7th, 2017, 10:25 PM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Forms:
Name: Delaney "Laney" Richards // Thomas "Tom" Hall
Appearance: Laney is a slim, fair-toned girl that stands at an average height. She has long, blonde hair that reaches her elbows. Pearly blue eyes also characterize her face, which has light freckles along her cheekbones. // Tom stands at a slightly taller than average height, bearing thick, light brown hair that flicks up right on top of his forehead. He has light skin and riveting green eyes. He also has a thick, short scar on the edge of his jawbone, just under the ear.
Personality: WIP // WIP
Power/Ability: Wing Manifestation and Invisibility // None
Power Level: 4.7 // 0
Role/rank in school: Jack of Elania // Cripple of Fairlands
Tier: High-Tier // Cripple
Love Interest/Crush: Open // Open
Sexuality: Bisexual // Heterosexual
Kin/Family: Open // Open
School: Elanier // Fairlands
Other/Questions: BY (Tom's usual bullies are open!)

Last edited by Blue Jay; October 7th, 2017 at 11:26 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 02:36 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Ooh! I love this webtoon~!!!

--

name:: Reiko Takahashi
appearance:: [click~]

personality::
+intelligent, +perceptive, +honest, +loyal
=sensible, =reserved, =tolerant, =solemn
-withdrawn, -blunt, -disinterested, -callous

power/ability:: Health Manipulation; Reiko can manipulate the healing process of living organisms by speeding it up or slowing it down; she can also reopen old wounds, but there is a limit to how much she can heal and re-inflict. To do all of this, she needs to be making physical contact and given time to concentrate depending on the severity of the injury. Doing any of this will slowly but surely drain her energy, and over time she can become fatigued and even end up passing out. She can sense current wounds and illnesses of those around her without having to touch them, but she needs to focus on a single individual in order to read more into their health history. At the moment she can't heal any major diseases or mental illnesses, though she can sense them. And she ultimately cannot bring someone back from the dead.

power level:: 5.8 (i wasn't sure where to place it, but seeing as she comes from a distinguished family and can sense, heal and re-inflict wounds...)
role/rank in school:: Heart (though she'd be a little different from the stereotypical weaker rank, still lower than Ace and Jack, but more respected maybe...?)
tier:: high-tier
love interest/crush:: nope
sexuality:: asexual
kin/family:: open, but keep in mind that she belongs to a very distinguished and proficient family of healers
school:: Elanier

other/questions:: (le)
- is her power too strong? she comes from a powerful family, so it would make sense, but is it acceptable or should i tone it down a little?
- i was also thinking that with Lula's friendly and sometimes forgetful personality, Reiko would be a good grounder and would low-key keep everyone on track? idk it's an idea

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:27 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
I enjoy this webtoon

Name: Lula| Leon
Appearance: Right Here| Boop
Personality: Lula is a bit too kind always helping out, however if you aren't from her `pack` she is rude and cold. She is childish and for her loves of animals and the way of packs she cause her school a pack. Lula is studdborn and down right scary sometimes, she can be your best friend or nemesis. She is open-minded, forgetting most of the things. However she remembers the most tiniest of things. Often daydreaming of... strange things, Lula has dramatic and playful manner. Curiosity killed the cat, and one day will kill her too. | Leon is cold and described mysterious, however isn't that kind too. He is rude and rumors say he was a former king which isn't true. He doesn't act right and doesn't accept his place, Leon is a sore loser and can't stand for someone to say he lost. He has a short-temper, and pushes anyone away. No one knows why or when he came here, he just showed up out of nowhere. Leon is good with words and smart enough that he shouldn't enter unneeded trouble
Power/Abilty: Summoning Animals (3 at most) | Voice Bounce
Power Level: 8.1| 3.2
Role/rank in school: Queen | None
Tier: God Tier| Elite Tier
Love Interest/Crush: Fairland's Ace | None
Sexuality: Bisexual | Pansexual
Kin/Family: Nope, open| Nope, Open
School: Elanier| Fairland
Other/Questions: I didn't exactly know what the ability could be >.< I could explain them in a spoiler if needed !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Forms:
Name: Delaney "Laney" Richards // Thomas "Tom" Hall
Appearance: Laney is a slim, fair-toned girl that stands at an average height. She has long, blonde hair that reaches her elbows. Pearly blue eyes also characterize her face, which has light freckles along her cheekbones. // Tom stands at a slightly taller than average height, bearing thick, light brown hair that flicks up right on top of his forehead. He has light skin and riveting green eyes. He also has a thick, short scar on the edge of his jawbone, just under the ear.
Personality: WIP // WIP
Power/Ability: Wing Manifestation and Invisibility // None
Power Level: 4.7 // 0
Role/rank in school: Jack of Elania // Cripple of Fairlands
Tier: High-Tier // Cripple
Love Interest/Crush: Open // Open
Sexuality: Bisexual // Heterosexual
Kin/Family: Open // Open
School: Elanier // Fairlands
Other/Questions: BY (Tom's usual bullies are open!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
Ooh! I love this webtoon~!!!

--

name:: Reiko Takahashi
appearance:: [click~]

personality::
+intelligent, +perceptive, +honest, +loyal
=sensible, =reserved, =tolerant, =solemn
-withdrawn, -blunt, -disinterested, -callous

power/ability:: Health Manipulation; Reiko can manipulate the healing process of living organisms by speeding it up or slowing it down; she can also reopen old wounds, but there is a limit to how much she can heal and re-inflict. To do all of this, she needs to be making physical contact and given time to concentrate depending on the severity of the injury. Doing any of this will slowly but surely drain her energy, and over time she can become fatigued and even end up passing out. She can sense current wounds and illnesses of those around her without having to touch them, but she needs to focus on a single individual in order to read more into their health history. At the moment she can't heal any major diseases or mental illnesses, though she can sense them. And she ultimately cannot bring someone back from the dead.

power level:: 5.8 (i wasn't sure where to place it, but seeing as she comes from a distinguished family and can sense, heal and re-inflict wounds...)
role/rank in school:: Heart (though she'd be a little different from the stereotypical weaker rank, still lower than Ace and Jack, but more respected maybe...?)
tier:: high-tier
love interest/crush:: nope
sexuality:: asexual
kin/family:: open, but keep in mind that she belongs to a very distinguished and proficient family of healers
school:: Elanier

other/questions:: (le)
- is her power too strong? she comes from a powerful family, so it would make sense, but is it acceptable or should i tone it down a little?
- i was also thinking that with Lula's friendly and sometimes forgetful personality, Reiko would be a good grounder and would low-key keep everyone on track? idk it's an idea
All accepted!~

(New!) Character Site

Old October 8th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Name: Navi Andromeda// Jesse Marmalejo
Appearance: Short dark purple hair with crimson red eyes.// Dark blue hair with vibrant green eyes.
Personality: Both are TBRP’D
Power/Abilty: Arachnid and Demon Claws// Cripple
Power Level: 6.5// N/A
Role/rank in school: Queen for Elanier// Cripple for Elanier
Tier: God// Cripple
Love Interest/Crush: Both Open
Sexuality: Both are Bisexual
Kin/Family: Jesse// Navi
School: Both Elanier
Other/Questions: Jesse is open to be constantly bullied. Navi prefers to avoid being around when that happens

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:50 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
Name: Navi Andromeda// Jesse Marmalejo
Appearance: Short dark purple hair with crimson red eyes.// Dark blue hair with vibrant green eyes.
Personality: Both are TBRP’D
Power/Abilty: Arachnid and Demon Claws// Cripple
Power Level: 6.5// N/A
Role/rank in school: Queen for Elanier// Cripple for Elanier
Tier: God// Cripple
Love Interest/Crush: Both Open
Sexuality: Both are Bisexual
Kin/Family: Jesse// Navi
School: Both Elanier
Other/Questions: Jesse is open to be constantly bullied. Navi prefers to avoid being around when that happens
Elaniers queen is taken, but otherwise Accepted!

(New!) Character Site

Last edited by Silhouettes; October 8th, 2017 at 12:52 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 01:04 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Okay, can’t wait to start. I actually just finished reading the latest part of unOrdinary.)

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old October 9th, 2017, 05:18 PM
An indecisive rat

~Bump

(New!) Character Site