Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM

Old September 26th, 2017, 07:31 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ¦¦Pokemon Mystery Dungeon¦¦ {PRIVATE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Shade gazed at Rose as they walked, focusing more on her walk than on her voice. Taking his gaze off of her as Flare walked beside him, he gazed at the Charizard and his eyes widened a little, he then looked at the ground. "I don't even know if I have a family honestly..." He admitted, but quickly pushed that aside as he Rose's voice. "I guess that's fine with me." He said and recoiled as the explosion took place, he gazed at whoever at done it, a trio... A frown took over his face and his eyes widened as he saw Rose taking another hit and remaining on the ground, that did it for him... He approached Rose and grabbed her before placing her down in front of Flare. The Silvally then turned to face the three, and by the looks of it, he wasn't happy. "Flare... Whatever happens... Do not get involved." He said firmly, quickly gazing over his shoulder. "This might get pretty bad... for them." He added and turned into a fighting-type, two had 4x weakness to it, he would take care of the Electrode last. He started by approaching the three, his front legs glowing, he then grabbed the Mightyena by the throat and slammed him in the ground, the first victim and the one who was probably not even gonna fight back... Well, not after what he was gonna do, he opened his mouth slightly and charged up Hyper Beam before shooting straight at the pinned Dark-type. When he was sure that the Mightyena was not getting back up, he stopped and glared at the Rhydon, it had taken one hit for one, it would probably be the same with the two others, after all, Shade had stepped out of nowhere, no one knew how strong he was. His gaze meeting the Ground/Rock-type. "Bring it..." The Silvally growled.
Flare nodded and wrapped a protective wing around the unconscious leafeon. He pulled her to him.

The Rhydon's eyes widened and he backed up, running off.

Gengar yelled after it, "Coward!" before turning to the Silvally. "Feel the power of Hypnosis!"

A bright yellow light glowed in the ghost-type's paws, and he shot it at the Silvally.

Suddenly, an Aura Sphere came out of nowhere, dissolving the Hypnosis beam. Gengar turned to see a Lucario, Tyranitar, and Togekiss nearby. The lucario had a blue glow in her paws; the attack had come from her.

She nodded at Shade. "Go ahead.... I will leave the rest to you."

As Flare watched, he glanced at Rose under his wing. Still unconscious, he thought. He pulled his best friend farther under his wing, knowing this was getting very dangerous.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 26th, 2017, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Flare nodded and wrapped a protective wing around the unconscious leafeon. He pulled her to him.

The Rhydon's eyes widened and he backed up, running off.

Gengar yelled after it, "Coward!" before turning to the Silvally. "Feel the power of Hypnosis!"

A bright yellow light glowed in the ghost-type's paws, and he shot it at the Silvally.

Suddenly, an Aura Sphere came out of nowhere, dissolving the Hypnosis beam. Gengar turned to see a Lucario, Tyranitar, and Togekiss nearby. The lucario had a blue glow in her paws; the attack had come from her.

She nodded at Shade. "Go ahead.... I will leave the rest to you."

As Flare watched, he glanced at Rose under his wing. Still unconscious, he thought. He pulled his best friend farther under his wing, knowing this was getting very dangerous.
The Silvally didn't look scared at all, he kept a fierce expression on and turned his gaze towards the Lucario, nodding. The RKS System soon changed color to pure black, followed by the rest of what usually changed color, his eyes, the feathers on top of his head, and the inside of his tail. The now Dark-type Silvally gazed down at the Gengar, his front legs glowing a weird dark purplish color, and he started going at it, leaving no time for the Gengar to escape, he kept hitting over and over again with his signature move: Multi-Attack and with those claws he had, it sure was gonna leave a mark. And to top it all off, he ended it with Bite, throwing the Ghost/Poison-type to the ground. Shade had his nature, he was protective of those he cared about and he would make others pay, whatever the price was. He stepped back and glared down at the Gengar, silent before he turned to the Electrode. "Wanna be next?" He asked.
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:02 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
The Silvally didn't look scared at all, he kept a fierce expression on and turned his gaze towards the Lucario, nodding. The RKS System soon changed color to pure black, followed by the rest of what usually changed color, his eyes, the feathers on top of his head, and the inside of his tail. The now Dark-type Silvally gazed down at the Gengar, his front legs glowing a weird dark purplish color, and he started going at it, leaving no time for the Gengar to escape, he kept hitting over and over again with his signature move: Multi-Attack and with those claws he had, it sure was gonna leave a mark. And to top it all off, he ended it with Bite, throwing the Ghost/Poison-type to the ground. Shade had his nature, he was protective of those he cared about and he would make others pay, whatever the price was. He stepped back and glared down at the Gengar, silent before he turned to the Electrode. "Wanna be next?" He asked.
The Electrode cried out and rolled away, disappearing into the crowd.

Now that the fight was over, the witnesses dispersed, talking and going back to their or whatever else they were doing.

Flare looked at Shade. "That was heroic and all, but I am really worried about Rose. We don't have doctor Pokémon here. Look at her."

He lifted his wing, and Rose was laying there, eyes closed, breathing shallow.

Suddenly her eyes blinked open and she mumbled "What hap...? Hurt.." she wasn't focused, or aware of Shade and Flare standing over her, looking worried.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
The Electrode cried out and rolled away, disappearing into the crowd.

Now that the fight was over, the witnesses dispersed, talking and going back to their or whatever else they were doing.

Flare looked at Shade. "That was heroic and all, but I am really worried about Rose. We don't have doctor Pokémon here. Look at her."

He lifted his wing, and Rose was laying there, eyes closed, breathing shallow.

Suddenly her eyes blinked open and she mumbled "What hap...? Hurt.." she wasn't focused, or aware of Shade and Flare standing over her, looking worried.
Shade turned back into a Normal-type and made his way back over to Flare and Rose, giving the Leafeon a worried look. "We don't really need a doctor." The Silvally said and looked through his bag before taking out an Oran Berry. "They can heal." He added and showed it to Rose. "There, eat this." He said softly, sitting down and waiting to see what she was gonna do, by the looks of it, she wasn't fully there right now, but it was normal.
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:40 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Shade turned back into a Normal-type and made his way back over to Flare and Rose, giving the Leafeon a worried look. "We don't really need a doctor." The Silvally said and looked through his bag before taking out an Oran Berry. "They can heal." He added and showed it to Rose. "There, eat this." He said softly, sitting down and waiting to see what she was gonna do, by the looks of it, she wasn't fully there right now, but it was normal.
Rose just mumbled words that were hard to understand. "Alover.... hurt... I... don wan Ta die..."

When she smelled the Oran Berry at her nose, she ate a few bites, then drifted back to sleep.

Flare sighed. "She should be a bit better once she gets some sleep... I would have her ride on my back, but you saved her life, so I think she would rather ride on you, Shade."

Flare gently lifted Rose onto Shade so she was lying across his shoulders.

Flare nodded a thanks to the lucario and her Rescue Team, and she nodded back before she and her team disappeared.

They went back to the Base, and Flare nodded at Leafeon's bed of moss and fern. "Shade, I want you to stay with her and watch her while she is sleeping. I'm going back to the Town Square to get a few things." He gently laid Rose down on her bed, and he carefully removed the bag from around her neck. He waved and left.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Rose just mumbled words that were hard to understand. "Alover.... hurt... I... don wan Ta die..."

When she smelled the Oran Berry at her nose, she ate a few bites, then drifted back to sleep.

Flare sighed. "She should be a bit better once she gets some sleep... I would have her ride on my back, but you saved her life, so I think she would rather ride on you, Shade."

Flare gently lifted Rose onto Shade so she was lying across his shoulders.

Flare nodded a thanks to the lucario and her Rescue Team, and she nodded back before she and her team disappeared.

They went back to the Base, and Flare nodded at Leafeon's bed of moss and fern. "Shade, I want you to stay with her and watch her while she is sleeping. I'm going back to the Town Square to get a few things." He gently laid Rose down on her bed, and he carefully removed the bag from around her neck. He waved and left.
Shade gazed at Flare and blushed a little at what he was told, maybe he was right, he gazed at Rose as she was placed on his back and walked slowly as he didn't want her to fall, as they made it to the base, he let the Charizard take Rose off of his back and gazed at her before quickly turning his gaze towards the fire-type and nodding. "Alright, see you later." The Silvally said and gazed at the Leafeon in her bed before he finally decided to approach and curled up around her protectively, one of his legs pulling her close protectively, he only wanted the best for her, and right now, he wanted to take care of her.
Old September 26th, 2017, 08:58 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Shade gazed at Flare and blushed a little at what he was told, maybe he was right, lhe gazed at Rose as she was placed on his back and walked slowly as he didn't want her to fall, as they made it to the base, he let the Charizard take Rose off of his back and gazed at her before quickly turning his gaze towards the fire-type and nodding. "Alright, see you later." The Silvally said and gazed at the Leafeon in her bed before he finally decided to approach and curled up around her protectively, one of his legs pulling her close protectively, he only wanted the best for her, and right now, he wanted to take care of her.
Rose slept really well, and when her eyes blinked open, she looked up at Shade. "Oh... hi, mom..." she mumbled. Then she was a bit aware, and she blinked at him, unsure. "Shadé... or was it Shadow... is that you...?" she mumbled. She felt sore all over from the battle, but she barely noticed.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 26th, 2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Rose slept really well, and when her eyes blinked open, she looked up at Shade. "Oh... hi, mom..." she mumbled. Then she was a bit aware, and she blinked at him, unsure. "Shadé... or was it Shadow... is that you...?" she mumbled. She felt sore all over from the battle, but she barely noticed.
The Silvally chuckled as she called him mom, but he knew that she was still not fully there, after all, she had just woken up, but he gave a nod afterwards. "Yes, it's me, and it's Shade." He said and ran his tongue behind her ears. "Slept well..?" He asked softly, he wasn't gonna be all rude and whatnot, it wasn't like him to be like that, so he kept grooming her fur, a smile on his face.
Old September 27th, 2017, 07:29 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
The Silvally chuckled as she called him mom, but he knew that she was still not fully there, after all, she had just woken up, but he gave a nod afterwards. "Yes, it's me, and it's Shade." He said and ran his tongue behind her ears. "Slept well..?" He asked softly, he wasn't gonna be all rude and whatnot, it wasn't like him to be like that, so he kept grooming her fur, a smile on his face.
Rose yawned, feeling relaxed due to the grooming. She snuggled deeper against Shade. "Yes..." she mumbled.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 27th, 2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Rose yawned, feeling relaxed due to the grooming. She snuggled deeper against Shade. "Yes..." she mumbled.
Shade smiled as she snuggled deeper against him, his body heating up, he had never gotten someone to be so close to him. "I'm glad you did..." He whispered, caressing one of her cheeks. "I sure hope it helped." He added softly, making her look in his eyes.