A Hero's new home(Open to...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:24 AM

Old September 23rd, 2017, 08:55 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default ¦¦Pokemon Mystery Dungeon¦¦ {PRIVATE}

A continuation of an old rp but a private one between me and @Raven & Co if you want to join, you need to pm both of us and get approval from both of us. We will most likely say yes.

Rose looked up to see Shade fly past her. She curls her lip in a determined snarl and picks up speed, running faster on energy fueled by photosynthesis. She fell behind, however.

When they reached the Base, Shade beat her just barely. Rose delicately stops running, picking her forepaws up to shake off dirt.

"All right, Shade. You win" she growled. "But its only because you were flying."

"Did somebody just beat Rose at running?!" came a voice from above. A Charizard landed in front of them. "Nobody ever beats her in a race. You're good." The Charizard nodded knowingly at Shade.

"Shut up, Flare" Rose snapped at her best friend before running inside the base, throwing herself on her bed of moss and fern. She fumed in silence.

♡ character page wip ♡

Last edited by |+sari+|; September 23rd, 2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:04 PM

Default Re: ¦¦Pokemon Mystery Dungeon¦¦ {PRIVATE}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
A continuation of an old rp but a private one between me and @Raven & Co if you want to join, you need to pm both of us and get approval from both of us. We will most likely say yes.

Rose looked up to see Shade fly past her. She curls her lip in a determined snarl and picks up speed, running faster on energy fueled by photosynthesis. She fell behind, however.

When they reached the Base, Shade beat her just barely. Rose delicately stops running, picking her forepaws up to shake off dirt.

"All right, Shade. You win" she growled. "But its only because you were flying."

"Did somebody just beat Rose at running?!" came a voice from above. A Charizard landed in front of them. "Nobody ever beats her in a race. You're good." The Charizard nodded knowingly at Shade.

"Shut up, Flare" Rose snapped at her best friend before running inside the base, throwing herself on her bed of moss and fern. She fumed in silence.
Shade was barely panting as they came to a halt, he turned back into a normal-type with a smile. "No, actually, I was using my ability, which gives me the ability to change type at my will, I simply turned into a flying-type and seems that was enough to get you." The Silvally said, he watched her and gazed at the Charizard. "Thanks." He said, giving a small bow before looking around. "She hates to lose huh..?" He questionned, blinking as he watched the Leafeon on her bed, he didn't know what to do, could he even comfort her? Was it even the right thing to do? He approached the base, sitting by the entrance and waiting to know what he would have to do. "There's nothing bad at losing you know, it's even good sometimes, because it shows that no one is perfect, even the prettiest of pokemons." He said, adding an emphasis on 'prettiest'.
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:33 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Shade was barely panting as they came to a halt, he turned back into a normal-type with a smile. "No, actually, I was using my ability, which gives me the ability to change type at my will, I simply turned into a flying-type and seems that was enough to get you." The Silvally said, he watched her and gazed at the Charizard. "Thanks." He said, giving a small bow before looking around. "She hates to lose huh..?" He questionned, blinking as he watched the Leafeon on her bed, he didn't know what to do, could he even comfort her? Was it even the right thing to do? He approached the base, sitting by the entrance and waiting to know what he would have to do. "There's nothing bad at losing you know, it's even good sometimes, because it shows that no one is perfect, even the prettiest of pokemons." He said, adding an emphasis on 'prettiest'.
[COLOR="Red"]Flare grunted. "Yeah she does. And you're welcome." he went inside the base, put a wing on Rose's shoulder calmingly a second, then went to the back.

Rose listened to Shade before standing and padding over to him. "You know what? You're right. No Pokemon is perfect. Now its time to sleep. Your bed is over there." she points with a paw to a leafy nest in the corner." We get busy tomorrow'. Good night Shade."[COLOR]

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 23rd, 2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Flare grunted. "Yeah she does. And you're welcome." he went inside the base, put a wing on Rose's shoulder calmingly a second, then went to the back.

Rose listened to Shade before standing and padding over to him. "You know what? You're right. No Pokemon is perfect. Now its time to sleep. Your bed is over there." she points with a paw to a leafy nest in the corner." We get busy tomorrow'. Good night Shade."
The Silvally followed Flare inside and stretched, he was honestly pretty tired, and the moon was almost at its peak, glancing over his shoulder at the night sky, he actually gave a smile and finally turned his gaze back to Rose as she padded over to him. "Well, sometimes, we learn that the hard way." He said and gazed at what would be his nest and nodded. "I wonder what we'll be doing." He admitted and walked over to his beg before laying down in it, his head resting on the ground as he gave a yawn, he glanced one last time at the Leafeon and smiled. "G'night." He told both and shut his eyes, the RKS System on both sides of his face slowly stopped glowing and the Normal-type was soon deep in sleep. In all honesty, even if it had been less than two hours since he had met the grass-type, he really enjoyed her company, she was pretty cute whenever she got mad, he wouldn't deny that.

Last edited by Gone; September 24th, 2017 at 12:22 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:24 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
The Silvally followed Flare inside and stretched, he was honestly pretty tired, and the moon was almost at its peak, glancing over his shoulder at the night sky, he actually gave a smile and finally turned his gaze back to Rose as she padded over to him. "Well, sometimes, we learn that the hard way." He said and gazed at what would be his nest and nodded. "I wonder what we'll be doing." He admitted and walked over to his beg before laying down in it, his head resting on the ground as he gave a yawn, he glanced one last time at the Leafeon and smiled. "G'night." He told both and shut his eyes, the RKS System on both sides of his face slowly stopped glowing and the Normal-type was soon deep in sleep. In all honesty, even if it had been less than two hours since he had met the grass-type, he really enjoyed her company, she was pretty cute whenever she got mad, he wouldn't deny that.
Timeskip :3))

The sun was rising, and Rose awoke first. She stood, stretching out her delicate limbs, then padded to the back to the storage room, where they stored supplies in holes in the stone walls. Flare was asleep here, so she stepped around him. She went over to a brown cloth bag, slipping her head through the strap so it hung around her neck like a necklace. She stuck her muzzle in the bag, digging around, counting the coins. Sixty in total. Should be enough to buy breakfast in the town square, she thought.

The Leafeon padded back to the main room. She went over to Shade, nosing his shoulder. When that didn't wake him, she shook him gently with her paws. Still nothing. Growling in frustration, she bit his ear, not enough to hurt him, but enough to wake and surprise him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 24th, 2017, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Timeskip :3))

The sun was rising, and Rose awoke first. She stood, stretching out her delicate limbs, then padded to the back to the storage room, where they stored supplies in holes in the stone walls. Flare was asleep here, so she stepped around him. She went over to a brown cloth bag, slipping her head through the strap so it hung around her neck like a necklace. She stuck her muzzle in the bag, digging around, counting the coins. Sixty in total. Should be enough to buy breakfast in the town square, she thought.

The Leafeon padded back to the main room. She went over to Shade, nosing his shoulder. When that didn't wake him, she shook him gently with her paws. Still nothing. Growling in frustration, she bit his ear, not enough to hurt him, but enough to wake and surprise him.
Shade barely moved at the first two attempts from Rose to wake him up, but when he felt something bite his ear, the RKS System started glowing and he woke up quickly, gazing at the Leafeon. "W-What is it?" He asked, getting up and stretching his legs out, that sure wasn't the way he expected to be woken up like that, he circled her and leaned down to nuzzled her. "Good morning, Rose." He added, strangely enough, he didn't seem tired at all, he was glad that she didn't hurt him, at least that. The Silvally's gaze scanned the surroundings and he grabbed his scarf, which he quickly wrapped around his neck.

Last edited by Gone; September 24th, 2017 at 07:39 PM.
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:20 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
Shade barely moved at the first two attempts from Rose to wake him up, but when he felt something bite his ear, the RKS System started glowing and he woke up quickly, gazing at the Leafeon. "W-What is it?" He asked, getting up and stretching his legs out, that sure wasn't the way he expected to be woken up like that, he circled her and leaned down to nuzzled her. "Good morning, Rose." He added, strangely enough, he didn't seem tired at all, he was glad that she didn't hurt him, at least that. The Silvally's gaze scanned the surroundings and he grabbed his scarf, which he quickly wrapped around his neck.
Rose allowed him to nuzzle her, a strange look on her face. She enjoyed his attentions, surprisingly, but she wasn't used to it. She stepped back. "Morning Shade. You up to going to the town square with Flare and me?"

Flare came out of the back room, yawning. "You really should go with us, Shade. Its lots of fun."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 24th, 2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Rose allowed him to nuzzle her, a strange look on her face. She enjoyed his attentions, surprisingly, but she wasn't used to it. She stepped back. "Morning Shade. You up to going to the town square with Flare and me?"

Flare came out of the back room, yawning. "You really should go with us, Shade. Its lots of fun."
The Silvally quickly enough stopped nuzzling her, her strange look made him question himself a little, did she like it?He then nodded. "Sure." He said with a smile, his stomach rumbling, he was pretty hungry, so, this wouldn't really hurt. Shade turned his gaze towards Flare as he heard the Charizard's voice, nodding yet again. "I need to eat anyway." He added and gazed outside, his smile growing, even if he was on four, the normal-type was pretty tall, easily reaching Flare's shoulder.

Many things were running through his mind, everytime he looked at the Leafeon, his heart seemed to race, almost as if something about her made him feel different, yet they had just met. His body heated up a little, but he kept his normal expression.

Last edited by Gone; September 24th, 2017 at 08:46 PM.
Old September 25th, 2017, 08:20 PM
♡♡♡

Quote:
The Silvally quickly enough stopped nuzzling her, her strange look made him question himself a little, did she like it?He then nodded. "Sure." He said with a smile, his stomach rumbling, he was pretty hungry, so, this wouldn't really hurt. Shade turned his gaze towards Flare as he heard the Charizard's voice, nodding yet again. "I need to eat anyway." He added and gazed outside, his smile growing, even if he was on four, the normal-type was pretty tall, easily reaching Flare's shoulder.

Many things were running through his mind, everytime he looked at the Leafeon, his heart seemed to race, almost as if something about her made him feel different, yet they had just met. His body heated up a little, but he kept his normal expression.
Rose smiled and walked towards the Base entrance, swaying her hips in a feminine, girlish way. She paused there, turning to face her friends. "While we're there, we can check the Rescue Team bulletin board at the post office. There is hopefully a mission this time."

The three Pokemon walked along the dusty trail, passing other dens and Bases where the town Pokemon stayed. They crossed a bridge, then entered the square.

Flare doubled back to walk with Shade while Rose went ahead. "Just so you know, Shade. Rose's mother was killed in an avalanche, and she never knew her father. And she never got over it, so don't think she is snappy and stubborn on purpose. Grief does that to you."

Rose paused a moment in the crowded square, then padded back to her friends. "First we will go to Floatzel's Food, since Bubbles the Floatzel serves Gummies, Apples, Seeds, some bread and also cheese. We will eat there and also buy the food we need for our next Mission. Then we will leave there and go to Salamance's Storage so I can get a few things. Then we will go to the Pelipper Post Office to look at the Rescue Team recruiting bulletin board for new Missions."

Flare chuckled. "Rose, I know you're team leader and all, but please treat us as equals."

Rose hmphed and turned, when suddenly...

BOOM!!!

Something exploded right underneath Rose, sending her flying. She landed with a grunt.

She struggled to stand, and when she did, boy was she mad. She ignored the stares as she looked around, a snarl on her lip.

"Shoot. That didn't turn out the way I wanted" said a voice from nearby. A Gengar, Electrode, Mighteyena, and Rhydon appeared in the square. The speaker was the Electrode.

Rose snarled at them. "You... you just tried to kill me with Explosion!!!"

Gengar spoke. "Well, not exactly kill. More like injure badly. Now, you have something we want. Give it."

Rose shook her head. "No. I... can't..."

By now there were a lot of Pokemon watching the scene.

Gengar grinned. "Rhydon, now."

The Rhydon slammed into Rose, causing her to fly through the air again. This time, she did not get up.

Plot twist finished. DUN DUN DUNNNN :3 ))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old September 25th, 2017, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Rose smiled and walked towards the Base entrance, swaying her hips in a feminine, girlish way. She paused there, turning to face her friends. "While we're there, we can check the Rescue Team bulletin board at the post office. There is hopefully a mission this time."

The three Pokemon walked along the dusty trail, passing other dens and Bases where the town Pokemon stayed. They crossed a bridge, then entered the square.

Flare doubled back to walk with Shade while Rose went ahead. "Just so you know, Shade. Rose's mother was killed in an avalanche, and she never knew her father. And she never got over it, so don't think she is snappy and stubborn on purpose. Grief does that to you."

Rose paused a moment in the crowded square, then padded back to her friends. "First we will go to Floatzel's Food, since Bubbles the Floatzel serves Gummies, Apples, Seeds, some bread and also cheese. We will eat there and also buy the food we need for our next Mission. Then we will leave there and go to Salamance's Storage so I can get a few things. Then we will go to the Pelipper Post Office to look at the Rescue Team recruiting bulletin board for new Missions."

Flare chuckled. "Rose, I know you're team leader and all, but please treat us as equals."

Rose hmphed and turned, when suddenly...

BOOM!!!

Something exploded right underneath Rose, sending her flying. She landed with a grunt.

She struggled to stand, and when she did, boy was she mad. She ignored the stares as she looked around, a snarl on her lip.

"Shoot. That didn't turn out the way I wanted" said a voice from nearby. A Gengar, Electrode, Mighteyena, and Rhydon appeared in the square. The speaker was the Electrode.

Rose snarled at them. "You... you just tried to kill me with Explosion!!!"

Gengar spoke. "Well, not exactly kill. More like injure badly. Now, you have something we want. Give it."

Rose shook her head. "No. I... can't..."

By now there were a lot of Pokemon watching the scene.

Gengar grinned. "Rhydon, now."

The Rhydon slammed into Rose, causing her to fly through the air again. This time, she did not get up.

Plot twist finished. DUN DUN DUNNNN :3 ))
Shade gazed at Rose as they walked, focusing more on her walk than on her voice. Taking his gaze off of her as Flare walked beside him, he gazed at the Charizard and his eyes widened a little, he then looked at the ground. "I don't even know if I have a family honestly..." He admitted, but quickly pushed that aside as he Rose's voice. "I guess that's fine with me." He said and recoiled as the explosion took place, he gazed at whoever at done it, a trio... A frown took over his face and his eyes widened as he saw Rose taking another hit and remaining on the ground, that did it for him... He approached Rose and grabbed her before placing her down in front of Flare. The Silvally then turned to face the three, and by the looks of it, he wasn't happy. "Flare... Whatever happens... Do not get involved." He said firmly, quickly gazing over his shoulder. "This might get pretty bad... for them." He added and turned into a fighting-type, two had 4x weakness to it, he would take care of the Electrode last. He started by approaching the three, his front legs glowing, he then grabbed the Mightyena by the throat and slammed him in the ground, the first victim and the one who was probably not even gonna fight back... Well, not after what he was gonna do, he opened his mouth slightly and charged up Hyper Beam before shooting straight at the pinned Dark-type. When he was sure that the Mightyena was not getting back up, he stopped and glared at the Rhydon, it had taken one hit for one, it would probably be the same with the two others, after all, Shade had stepped out of nowhere, no one knew how strong he was. His gaze meeting the Ground/Rock-type. "Bring it..." The Silvally growled.