Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Clovershock finder!
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:55 PM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Mica
Today 07:53 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:52 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by ollie
Today 07:47 PM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:44 PM

Old September 29th, 2017, 09:57 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: In the Village

@Phoenix Flames

“I’m glad you like it,” the patched-pelted tomcat responded. He felt his pelt warm up a bit from the compliment. Even though the scenery was all created and designed by his owners, Moho felt a sense of pride. His twolegs were a good bunch of people.

“Oh, by the way, do your humans have a garden like this?” The kittypet wondered aloud, switching his gaze from the garden to Latte. “Or... erm, do you have owners?” He couldn’t quite tell from the scents whether Latte was a housecat or loner.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 30th, 2017, 06:16 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Phoenix Flames

“I’m glad you like it,” the patched-pelted tomcat responded. He felt his pelt warm up a bit from the compliment. Even though the scenery was all created and designed by his owners, Moho felt a sense of pride. His twolegs were a good bunch of people.

“Oh, by the way, do your humans have a garden like this?” The kittypet wondered aloud, switching his gaze from the garden to Latte. “Or... erm, do you have owners?” He couldn’t quite tell from the scents whether Latte was a housecat or loner.
"Yes. I do live with twolegs. Why else would I have a collar?", Latte purred.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:51 PM

@Phoenix Flames

Moho chuckled too. Oh, right, I should’ve known that, he realized, looking down at Latte’s neck for the first time. Nobody wears collars except for we housecats... I guess it’s because humans like putting these collars on us. It does look pretty, and some of them have bells that jingle. Like mine.

“I suppose you’re correct,” he purred back, with the grin still on his face. “So, do you like your humans- twolegs- whatever you prefer to call them? I mean, some cats don’t like it and would prefer the freedom of the forest, but I’m perfectly fine living under their wing.” It’s comforting knowing that there will always be someone looking after me, making sure that I’m safe and sound.

Old October 4th, 2017, 05:38 AM
Idjit

Quote:
@Phoenix Flames

Moho chuckled too. Oh, right, I should’ve known that, he realized, looking down at Latte’s neck for the first time. Nobody wears collars except for we housecats... I guess it’s because humans like putting these collars on us. It does look pretty, and some of them have bells that jingle. Like mine.

“I suppose you’re correct,” he purred back, with the grin still on his face. “So, do you like your humans- twolegs- whatever you prefer to call them? I mean, some cats don’t like it and would prefer the freedom of the forest, but I’m perfectly fine living under their wing.” It’s comforting knowing that there will always be someone looking after me, making sure that I’m safe and sound.
"Yes, I do like my Twolegs.", Latte said. "I wonder what the forest is like...", the brown and white tom muttered.

Old October 7th, 2017, 09:40 AM

@Phoenix Flames

Moho modded in agreement about the twoleg thing. But on the forest situation, however, he wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. Twitching his head towards the back property, which lead to a vast expanse of trees and woodland, Moho lied his gaze on the various logs and bushes that dotted the forest. Was it really safe to go back there?

The tom considered himself to be the observant type- he paid attention to the cars frequently, knowing exactly when it was safe to cross the street; he vigorously studied the various species of birds and figured out precise ways to catch them; he learned out how to open boxes and squeeze into tight spaces through trial and error. Moho knew tons of things, but he’d never learned too much about the forest. That was one of the most prominent- the most prominent- mystery in his life.

“Yes, me too,” he responded, still looking at the forest through his amber-orange eyes. “It’s quite intriguing. I’ve never gone there.”

Old October 7th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Idjit

Quote:
@Phoenix Flames

Moho modded in agreement about the twoleg thing. But on the forest situation, however, he wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. Twitching his head towards the back property, which lead to a vast expanse of trees and woodland, Moho lied his gaze on the various logs and bushes that dotted the forest. Was it really safe to go back there?

The tom considered himself to be the observant type- he paid attention to the cars frequently, knowing exactly when it was safe to cross the street; he vigorously studied the various species of birds and figured out precise ways to catch them; he learned out how to open boxes and squeeze into tight spaces through trial and error. Moho knew tons of things, but he’d never learned too much about the forest. That was one of the most prominent- the most prominent- mystery in his life.

“Yes, me too,” he responded, still looking at the forest through his amber-orange eyes. “It’s quite intriguing. I’ve never gone there.”
"I have visited the forest couple of times before, when I was a kit, but, the forest is probably different now. I heard that sometimes Twolegs go to the forest and build stuff there. And then the Clans sometimes have to evacuate their homes for a bit.", Latte meowed.

Old October 10th, 2017, 10:12 PM

@Phoenix Flames

“You’ve visited the forest before, hmm?” Moho repeated aloud, widening his eyes a bit, as if he were a shocked kitten. This made him even more intrigued- this tom visited? What was it like- was it really that dark and scary and big-looking, or was the intimidation all just a disguise? Was it harder to navigate through the terrain of the woodlands? Or was it just as simple as walking on springy blades of grass? Well, whatever it is, I definitely want to visit that forest one day. If another kittypet could do it, I could, too. As silly as it was, Moho’s spirits and confidence levels were boosted. He was that kind of tom- wavering, changing in attitude depending on the environment or situation.

“The clans?” The housecat perked his ears as he heard that word; he twitched his ear a bit, hoping that Latte would give more information about them... and what their situation was. “Uh, wait- those ‘clans’, why did they have to move?”

Old October 11th, 2017, 05:15 AM
Idjit

Quote:
@Phoenix Flames

“You’ve visited the forest before, hmm?” Moho repeated aloud, widening his eyes a bit, as if he were a shocked kitten. This made him even more intrigued- this tom visited? What was it like- was it really that dark and scary and big-looking, or was the intimidation all just a disguise? Was it harder to navigate through the terrain of the woodlands? Or was it just as simple as walking on springy blades of grass? Well, whatever it is, I definitely want to visit that forest one day. If another kittypet could do it, I could, too. As silly as it was, Moho’s spirits and confidence levels were boosted. He was that kind of tom- wavering, changing in attitude depending on the environment or situation.

“The clans?” The housecat perked his ears as he heard that word; he twitched his ear a bit, hoping that Latte would give more information about them... and what their situation was. “Uh, wait- those ‘clans’, why did they have to move?”
The young tom looked at Moho, shocked that he never heard of the five clans before. He sighed, about to tell him about the clans. "There are five clans. ThunderClan, ShadowClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and SkyClan. And they're said to believe in this thing called the warrior code. The warrior code is what the clans have to follow in order to be trusted. Also, they believe in these two places that cats go to when they die, one good and one bad, called StarClan and The Place of No Stars. The Place of No Stars is where dead cats' spirits go if they disobeyed StarClan and broke many codes in the warrior code. StarClan is where good cats' spirits go, when they die, obviously, if they haven't disobeyed StarClan as much and hasn't broken many rules of the warrior code.", Latte said.

"Sometimes the ckans have to move and stay somewhere until they go back to their own territory is because the Twolegs sometimes invade their territories and build stuff there, or their territories and camps are on fire, or it flooded.", the brown and white tom meowed.

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; October 11th, 2017 at 06:40 AM.
Old October 17th, 2017, 10:54 PM

@Phoenix Flames

Moho listened intently, as Latte began rattling off facts about those so-called clans. How interesting, he thought. Cats living in a civilization so much like twolegs. And they even have their own afterlife! Housecats like us don’t have our own afterlife, do we? he wondered.

“Wow, you sure know a lot about these cats. Were you ever... like, a part of a clan? Or did you know someone who was?”

(Sorry for the short and late reply)

Old October 30th, 2017, 08:57 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

(Would it be alright if I were to join?)