Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:06 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:04 PM
I Can't Sweem [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 03:04 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Today 02:58 PM
removed purrks?
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 02:55 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 4th, 2017, 09:19 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ cool, i'm up for something like that! ]

Flareheart simply shrugged when Hawkfeather asked him if the other felines in camp were pretty. Personally, he just wanted to look at the she-cat before him, she was his main focus right now. He believed they could be good friends, if he could find a way to ignore her directing his comments towards their clanmates. He shifted his paws, bringing them closer to his torso before returning them to their usual position. He lowered himself into a crouch, his tail curled at his side. His tail-tip swept at the ground, and he rolled his shoulders to comfortably adjust into the new position.

He laughed at Hawkfeather's words that suggested they join ShadowClan together - if they couldn't remain in ThunderClan. Flareheart mewed in an amused tone, ``That'd be cool, too! I'd join any clan you'd be in.`` He didn't speak honestly, unfortunately. He wouldn't follow Hawkfeather to another clan - she didn't mean that much too him yet. Instead, he'd follow his kithood best friend whom he trusted with his life and found comfort and happiness in. He did like Hawkfeather, though. He figured they'd become good friends, and maybe, depending on how mature Hawkfeather could be, they could become more.

He listened intently to her answer. He genuinely believed she would follow through with her future plans, especially the adopted kits part. Flareheart thought she could be a motherly figure, raising orphans who needed to be directed by a parent-figure. ``I think you'd make an amazing mother, Hawkfeather! Imagine how much fun those kits would have!`` He displayed a childish fascination through his amber eyes, as if the kits' fun he was referring to was unheard of. He laughed again. ``And they'll love you! Your mate will be the luckiest tomcat in all the clans!``

Now, by this time, some cats might be a little suspicious of how nice Flareheart was being - but not Hawkfeather. Oh no, she continued on thinking that he was just the greatest cat and wasn't it nice that he was being so friendly to her! But, it did bother her that he didn't have many friends. Hawkfeather never liked seeing cats without a lot of friends, it made her feel... well... just a little sad. After all, if he didn't have a lot of friends who did he go hunting with? Who did he talk to in the mornings? And, worst of all, who would he play with? This was why Hawkfeather wanted - no, she needed - to be his friend.

"Aww, you're so nice, Flareheart."
The feline smiled as he spoke of 'joining any Clan she was in.' Never did a doubt enter her mind that he wasn't being honest. But, his charm almost seemed to be wasted on the tabby. See, Hawkfeather had only ever had one crush in her life - and he had disappeared pretty much right after. She missed Firefall. But, even then, the feline hadn't known that he had been a crush. She'd semi-figured out that she had some amount of feelings for him, but he had gone before she had been able to determine how much, to what extent, and indeed - what - they were. The fascination in Flareheart's amber eyes seemed to spark excitement in Hawkfeather's own.

If he wanted to win her heart through making her excited, this was probably the right path to take. So far he probably would have gotten her to do whatever he wanted... but that was the trouble, Hawkfeather would have happily done it. She was too guillible. Too willing to believe that everyone had good intentions. And it was a good thing that Flareheart was not trying to harm her at the moment. "Thanks!! You'll make an amazing Dad, too - oh my gosh, do you want kits? How many? Who would you want your mate to be?" And now she was back into asking questions, happily firing them one at a time at the handsome tom. Although it hadn't really caught her attention, Hawkfeather had taken note of the fact that Flareheart would be considered 'handsome' by most standards. Come to think of it, a lot of the toms she talked to would be. "You're really handsome, you know that? I bet your mate will be the most beautiful she cat in the Clans!" She squealed in excitement. No, the feline was not trying to flirt. She was just pointing out an interesting fact that she had found about her new friend... but, technically, it might be considered flirting. Hawkfeather hadn't thought about that before. Never before had the feathery feline tried to flirt in her life. Not purposely, anyways... and at least a couple of comments like that wouldn't do much harm.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 4th, 2017, 10:36 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing looked at her in confusion, what was wrong? He pulled away, now noticing the she-cat's rounder stomach. "Welp, you've been eating a lot." He purred playfully, Thrushwing already knew that his mate was becoming a queen just by looking at her. But what's wrong with a little tease? Knowing that his kits would be born soon enough made his heart warm.
Jaystorm looked lovingly into her mates' eyes. "There's something I need to tell you.. I'm... Having your kits.."
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn halted in front of her apprentice. "Cherrypaw, time for battle training." She meowed. Then she spotted Sunpaw. "Oh, hi there Sunpaw, would you like to come as well?"
@Fenris

Cherrypaw's moment of relief withered as her mentor asked Sunpaw to join. This would be Cherrypaw's first battle training session, and the idea of having Sunpaw of all cats in a fighting session made her thrust tighten like she was choking on crowfood. But there was no way to explain the other apprentices behavior to Tigerdawn without aggravating Sunpaw's malice further. So, with a lowered head, Cherrypaw padded forward to follow her mentor out of the clearing.
Old July 4th, 2017, 11:23 AM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
@Fenris

Cherrypaw's moment of relief withered as her mentor asked Sunpaw to join. This would be Cherrypaw's first battle training session, and the idea of having Sunpaw of all cats in a fighting session made her thrust tighten like she was choking on crowfood. But there was no way to explain the other apprentices behavior to Tigerdawn without aggravating Sunpaw's malice further. So, with a lowered head, Cherrypaw padded forward to follow her mentor out of the clearing.
"Sure! I haven't had a chance to train lately." Heh heh... sucker. He followed Cherrypaw and Tigerdawn, mewing loudly to Cherrypaw. "I can't wait to show you what I've learned, Cherrypaw!" There was no malice in his tone, but both apprentices knew what he meant.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old July 4th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Sure! I haven't had a chance to train lately." Heh heh... sucker. He followed Cherrypaw and Tigerdawn, mewing loudly to Cherrypaw. "I can't wait to show you what I've learned, Cherrypaw!" There was no malice in his tone, but both apprentices knew what he meant.
@Fenris
@Flameleaf

I'll go ahead and take this to the training cave, or whatever it's called
Old July 4th, 2017, 03:10 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze grew startled upon his mother's voice, and he quickly snapped his head to turn and look at her, an audible purr escaping his maw. He adored his mother, that was for sure. She was the only she cat he found himself trusting, and he didn't know what he would do without her. His tail swished a bit as he moved over to make room for Springingsky. ''Oh, my. How can I forget?'' He mused, shaking his head. ''You don't even look a day past twenty moons, momma.'' He purred once more. He knew how serious she was when it came to retirement. He doubt she would be even need to retire any time soon. As long as she stayed out of wars...trouble..away from the other terrible things that were inevitable to get away from.

Like disease. Sickness. Or, mother nature itself. Truthfully, Passionblaze dreaded that day when his mother became too old, and would be forced to retire to the Elders' den. He wouldn't know what he would do without her. She was like the rock he leaned on, despite her slick attitude and sassy remarks. Though, he always knew they were out of love. ''Ah--sorry, momma! You can't blame me though,'' He chuckled, ''I thought you had friends you usually spoke with there. Please, spare me.'' He playfully remarked, and gently brushed his tail against her.

Now, for the real reason Passionblaze wanted to see his mother was because she knew everything that went on within Thunderclan--within all the clans. He didn't need Snowstar to tell him the news. The feline that could do that job sat next to him. How lucky was he? The tom's vivid yellow-green hues lit up brightly, ''So--I know you're dying to tell me,'' Haven't she always been? Wanting to tell him everything he asked for? It was quite the odd relationship, but he wouldn't change it for the world. Though he preferred to keep the news about Burn's activities hidden from his niece, Foxpaw. The recently became apprentice probably wouldn't care about her father, but still. Passionblaze felt that he needed to protect her. ''Lay it on me--gently, mother. Gently.'' He laughed. ''What's going on with that brother of mine?''
Springingsky flicked her tail, cocking her head and posing. "I do cleanup quite well don't I?" She purred, grateful for her son's compliment. Even though Passionblaze's words were a little out of her league, she still looked young. Her fur hadn't started to gray yet, but Springingsky would dread the day when it did. She loved her beautiful snowy pelt, one that neither of her kits inherited. Or her grandkit, Foxpaw. It seemed that the ginger pelt was dominant in their family. Although, with this new news of her five new grandkits, Springingsky was sure at least one of them had her pelt or something similar. Although she had no idea what the mother, Searwhisper, looked like, so she couldn't be so sure. She could be a ginger cat as well for all the feline knew. But some of her grabdkit's names made we think otherwise. Like Blizzardkit and Cloudedkit especially. She supposed that thy didn't have burnt ginger pelts. Of course Scorchingkit and Rownkit probably had some ginger to their pelt. Echokit though, Springingsky was completely clueless of who her pelt might resemble.

"Oh wow, sure, go hating on the elders now Blazey. I thought I taught you to respect them. Hmm?" She looked sideways at her son, lifting her eyebrows in questioning. "You may not be an apprentice anymore but I'm still your mother. I can make you go clean their dens with a clack of my claws." She threatened, her tone deuce but good-humored. And she knew her son wouldn't take her words offensively. Other cats though, they did take most all of her words to heart, in an offensive way. Something that Sprngingsky never seemed to be able to understand why. Of course she didn't care much though. Why should she? Other cats thoughts on her weren't her problem.

At Passionblaze's question, Springingsky smiled. Her son, well both of them, knew her so well. And she knew them just as much. "Well, let me tell you what your brother did this time Blazey. He didn't just flirt with a random she-cat then break her heart, no. He went as far as to impregnate this Windclan feline named Searwhisper." Springingsky announced to her son, her blue eyes sparkling with a mixed emotion that she was currently feeling. Some sort of sick pride, and then disappointment at Burn's behavior. "But, that has blessed me with five new grandkits, and you with two neices and three nephews, so I guess it's a win lose sotuation?" Springingsky meowed, shrugging a little. "Their names are Cloudedkit, Blizzardkit, and Scorchingkit for the boys, and then the she-kits are Echokit and Rowankit. All beautiful and healthy I'm pretty sure." Springingsky's eyes glowed with love for these new kits that she hadn't even met yet. Having had only one litter herself, the feline loved it hen she had grandkits, as she found kits absolutely adorable. And with Foxpaw being an apprentice now, Springingsky had worried that he would no longer get to see little kits. But then she realized she may not get to see these kits until they were apprentices, as they lived in Windclan with their mother. That dampened the warrior's spirit a little bit.

Speaking of Foxpaw, not to far away from where mother and son were talking, a young ginger apprentice was stalking a leaf, bored out of her mind. Her mentor couldn't keep up with her constant moving and bouncing around, and after training, her and Snowyclaw had returned to the camp, even though Foxpaw had wanted to continue with her training. And, with tensions high between Windclan and Thunderclan, she wasn't allowed to go out of camp without a warrior. Which was a rule she was contemplating on breaking, but decided against it. She didn't want to get into big trouble THIS early in her apprenticeship. Catching the leaf for the 50th time, Foxpaw sighed and released it, laying on the ground as she watched it fly away, head between her paws. As she lay there, an idea sparked in her mind. "I'll ask uncle Blazey to take me out into the territory! I bet he's not doing anything right now!" Foxpaw announced, leaping to her paws. She caught Passionblaze's scent easily, following it as she loved through the cats mingling in the clearing. She looked up and saw the burnt ginger pelt of her uncle, right next to the pale spotted pelt of her grandmother.

"But that has blessed me with five new grandkits..."
Foxpaw froze as Springingsky's voice reached her ears. Five new grandkits? Foxpaw knew what that meant, and she wa going to go get confirmation. Bounding up to Springingsky and Passionblaze, Foxpaw turned her orange gaze to her uncle, her eyes big to make her look cute and innocent. "I HAVE COUSINS? Who's your mate Blazey? Is she nice? Do I know her?" Foxpaw started looking around, as if she could spot the she-cat who she believed to be the mother of her cousins. Foxpaw would never suspect that she had HALF-siblings. Before this point, Burn had only done heartbreaking, but this time he Rome a heart and left a she-cat with fatherless kits. But she was young, and Foxpaw would've never guessed that.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 4th, 2017, 07:32 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Little Bird

A small lynx-point bobtail she-kit sat in the clearing, her tail swishing as she waited for someone to play with. If it was a younger kit, she hoped they'd agree to her 'i'm older so listen to me' rule. It was annoying the other kits thought she was 'bossy', she just wanted to be in charge for once in her life! 3 moon old kits couldn't do much, so being a bit bossy was fine in her book if she could pretend to be a leader among the small cats. Now, however, she didn't have to worry about them as any cat could come and ask to play with her. It'd be much more fun, she figured, with a cat her age or older. She wouldn't have to fight or say the rule she made hundreds of times because they were older, so Lynxkit would respect them instead. Easy, right?

They're gonna be so cute together!))
Old July 4th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Little Bird

A small lynx-point bobtail she-kit sat in the clearing, her tail swishing as she waited for someone to play with. If it was a younger kit, she hoped they'd agree to her 'i'm older so listen to me' rule. It was annoying the other kits thought she was 'bossy', she just wanted to be in charge for once in her life! 3 moon old kits couldn't do much, so being a bit bossy was fine in her book if she could pretend to be a leader among the small cats. Now, however, she didn't have to worry about them as any cat could come and ask to play with her. It'd be much more fun, she figured, with a cat her age or older. She wouldn't have to fight or say the rule she made hundreds of times because they were older, so Lynxkit would respect them instead. Easy, right?

They're gonna be so cute together!))
Leafpaw padded out of the apprentices den. The Siamese tom gaze a luxurious stretch. He looked around the clearing, blinking. The tom sighed. He was a social butterfly. He really wanted to talk to some cat. Suddenly his gaze landed on a female kit sitting in the clearing. Should he go and talk to her? Being the social butterfly that he was, Leafpaw padded over to the kit. He dipped his head in greeting. "What's your name?" he asked, sitting beside the tiny kit.
He raked his gaze over her. From what he could tell she was at least three moons younger.
Old July 4th, 2017, 08:03 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Leafpaw padded out of the apprentices den. The Siamese tom gaze a luxurious stretch. He looked around the clearing, blinking. The tom sighed. He was a social butterfly. He really wanted to talk to some cat. Suddenly his gaze landed on a female kit sitting in the clearing. Should he go and talk to her? Being the social butterfly that he was, Leafpaw padded over to the kit. He dipped his head in greeting. "What's your name?" he asked, sitting beside the tiny kit.
He raked his gaze over her. From what he could tell she was at least three moons younger.
Before she replied, she glanced at the tom to see what he looked like. Siamese, probably apprentice, at least three moons older by the looks of him. Good, the rule wouldn't be reinforced hundreds of times if they did play together. "I'm Lynxkit! What's your name?" She asked, her voice full of energy as she plastered grin on her maw.
Old July 4th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Before she replied, she glanced at the tom to see what he looked like. Siamese, probably apprentice, at least three moons older by the looks of him. Good, the rule wouldn't be reinforced hundreds of times if they did play together. "I'm Lynxkit! What's your name?" She asked, her voice full of energy as she plastered grin on her maw.

Leafpaw dipped his head to the female kit. "Leafpaw, nice to meet you, Lynxkit." the tom purred, formerly. He smiled back at the kit. She seemed nice. She also looked like she wanted to play. She did know he was an apprentice, right?
Something inside Leafpaw's heart told him that one game would do no harm, if she wanted to play.
Closed Thread