Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:37 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:31 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by sock
Today 08:31 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:20 AM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2017, 03:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
"Aww, she's afraid? Little baby Cherry is scared?" He stood over her, aiming to intimidate her even more. "Who's surprised? Not me, that's for sure."
Cherrypaw froze at the young tom loomed over her, close enough to aim a blow. She shrank, silently holding her breath, not daring to move.

Last edited by Charmer; July 3rd, 2017 at 03:11 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 03:28 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
[ aww poor Hawkfeather, but Flareheart will be there for her! what if Hawkfeather was ashamed over how she had kits, and tried not to reveal who the true father is? and in a panic, she could tell Flareheart he's the dad! ]

Flareheart felt more carefree now, like he had completely adjusted to Hawkfeather's kit-like nature. At first, it had taken him by surprise to learn her personality matched his own. She was speaking honestly when she stated they had so much in common; it was true, they were very similar. He was getting excited, his paws itching to move and his mouth yearning to talk. He learned his flirting would not make an impact on her, and so he decided to become the playful tomcat his best friend, Spiritsight, knows him as.

An excited grin grew across his face, making his features even brighter. His eyes twinkled, like they did whenever Flareheart became happy. ``I only say that to she-cats as beautiful as you, and it seems your the only one that's so gorgeous!`` He had given up on flirting, but he could have a little fun by playfully flirting that meant nothing. ``Not many cats enjoy having their ears talked off.``If Hawkfeather was the one to talk his own ears off, then he'd be happy to endure it. His ears leaned forward to better listen to Hawkfeather's rambling. He was interested in the ShadowClan cat Hawkfeather met, but he didn't push her into further explanation. He purred as she revealed her reasoning. He could spend ages with Hawkfeather! She was very intriguing, and he was interested in everything she had to say.

``My opinion is based off stereotypes. I wouldn't join ShadowClan because they're dark and mysterious - very serious, I guess. I couldn't join RiverClan because I don't like water, or swimming. I guess I'd join WindClan. I don't think I'd like the wind making my eyes water all the time, but they have all that free space to run around! I'd be able to chase rabbits without crashing into any brambles!`` Flareheart's cheer was expressed via his tone of voice, which was not nearly as high as Hawkfeather's. ``What do you think your future will be like?``

"Aww, you're so sweet. But there's lots of beautiful cats around here! I mean, look at all the pretty colors and patterns and eyes on them!"
Hawkfeather mewed cheerfully, her tail twitching excitedly as she spoke. No, she wasn't trying to push him aside. She was just pointing out the equal beauty of her comrades. Her clanmates. Because Hawkfeather thought it would be nice if Flareheart complimented them too. "Aren't they pretty?" She asked, in an attempt to prompt him. But, his next words puzzled her. Ears talked off? How silly! The feline thought with a giggle. How weird would that be, a cat with their ears talked off? She thought about that image and giggled harder inwardly - inwardly being because she didn't want to offend Flareheart.

"Oh! Well, you could be a friendly ShadowClan cat - ooh, what if we were in ShadowClan together? Then you could meet my friend and we could all have everything in common! But WindClan is cool too, they're so fast and you could have lots and lots of races!"
She mewed cheerfully, her voice more of a chirp then anything else. It was almost surprising that Hawkfeather didn't have birds following her around constantly, the way she seemed to chirp like a cheerful little kit at times. Though no one really minded that. It was surprising to her, because after what Flareheart had said - and how much she believed they had in common - why on earth would cats avoid him but play with her?

Perhaps it was because she went to them first. His question made her stop and think for a moment before she sighed, a contented - not thinking, annoyed, worried or depressed - sigh. "My future is going to be me surrounded by a lot of cats. All friends. And... and maybe I'll have a mate, and maybe I won't. Whatever happens with that will be fine with me! And I'll have lots of kits... probably adopted, cause every kit deserves to have a loving parent." Hawkfeather mewed thoughtfully in her chirping way.

{ooh, that's a cool idea! I don't know that Hawkfeather would be that ashamed or panicked, maybe hurt - but that could work!}

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 05:23 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

@Starstar forgot to do this 'till now)

T w o d a y s l a t e r

Jaystorm layed in her nest in the Warriors' Den, her round, large belly restricting movement. She was hungry- she always was, these days. As soon as Thrushwing visits, I can tell him the news. Not that I plan on moving to the nursery any time soon..
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; July 3rd, 2017 at 05:24 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Aww, you're so sweet. But there's lots of beautiful cats around here! I mean, look at all the pretty colors and patterns and eyes on them!"
Hawkfeather mewed cheerfully, her tail twitching excitedly as she spoke. No, she wasn't trying to push him aside. She was just pointing out the equal beauty of her comrades. Her clanmates. Because Hawkfeather thought it would be nice if Flareheart complimented them too. "Aren't they pretty?" She asked, in an attempt to prompt him. But, his next words puzzled her. Ears talked off? How silly! The feline thought with a giggle. How weird would that be, a cat with their ears talked off? She thought about that image and giggled harder inwardly - inwardly being because she didn't want to offend Flareheart.

"Oh! Well, you could be a friendly ShadowClan cat - ooh, what if we were in ShadowClan together? Then you could meet my friend and we could all have everything in common! But WindClan is cool too, they're so fast and you could have lots and lots of races!"
She mewed cheerfully, her voice more of a chirp then anything else. It was almost surprising that Hawkfeather didn't have birds following her around constantly, the way she seemed to chirp like a cheerful little kit at times. Though no one really minded that. It was surprising to her, because after what Flareheart had said - and how much she believed they had in common - why on earth would cats avoid him but play with her?

Perhaps it was because she went to them first. His question made her stop and think for a moment before she sighed, a contented - not thinking, annoyed, worried or depressed - sigh. "My future is going to be me surrounded by a lot of cats. All friends. And... and maybe I'll have a mate, and maybe I won't. Whatever happens with that will be fine with me! And I'll have lots of kits... probably adopted, cause every kit deserves to have a loving parent." Hawkfeather mewed thoughtfully in her chirping way.

{ooh, that's a cool idea! I don't know that Hawkfeather would be that ashamed or panicked, maybe hurt - but that could work!}
[ cool, i'm up for something like that! ]

Flareheart simply shrugged when Hawkfeather asked him if the other felines in camp were pretty. Personally, he just wanted to look at the she-cat before him, she was his main focus right now. He believed they could be good friends, if he could find a way to ignore her directing his comments towards their clanmates. He shifted his paws, bringing them closer to his torso before returning them to their usual position. He lowered himself into a crouch, his tail curled at his side. His tail-tip swept at the ground, and he rolled his shoulders to comfortably adjust into the new position.

He laughed at Hawkfeather's words that suggested they join ShadowClan together - if they couldn't remain in ThunderClan. Flareheart mewed in an amused tone, ``That'd be cool, too! I'd join any clan you'd be in.`` He didn't speak honestly, unfortunately. He wouldn't follow Hawkfeather to another clan - she didn't mean that much too him yet. Instead, he'd follow his kithood best friend whom he trusted with his life and found comfort and happiness in. He did like Hawkfeather, though. He figured they'd become good friends, and maybe, depending on how mature Hawkfeather could be, they could become more.

He listened intently to her answer. He genuinely believed she would follow through with her future plans, especially the adopted kits part. Flareheart thought she could be a motherly figure, raising orphans who needed to be directed by a parent-figure. ``I think you'd make an amazing mother, Hawkfeather! Imagine how much fun those kits would have!`` He displayed a childish fascination through his amber eyes, as if the kits' fun he was referring to was unheard of. He laughed again. ``And they'll love you! Your mate will be the luckiest tomcat in all the clans!``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; July 10th, 2017 at 10:36 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:00 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
@Starstar forgot to do this 'till now)

T w o d a y s l a t e r

Jaystorm layed in her nest in the Warriors' Den, her round, large belly restricting movement. She was hungry- she always was, these days. As soon as Thrushwing visits, I can tell him the news. Not that I plan on moving to the nursery any time soon..
Thrushwing stalked towards the entrance of the Warriors' den, he had woken up early to check the territory for any more ShadowClan cats. During his journey all around, he had missed Jaystorm, even though she was at the camp. The thought of her sleeping like a log made him inwardly laugh as he stepped inside. Searching for his mate, he spotted the light tabby crouching down to her side, giving soft licks between her ears.

Last edited by Bandido; July 3rd, 2017 at 09:02 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:30 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstar View Post
Thrushwing stalked towards the entrance of the Warriors' den, he had woken up early to check the territory for any more ShadowClan cats. During his journey all around, he had missed Jaystorm, even though she was at the camp. The thought of her sleeping like a log made him inwardly laugh as he stepped inside. Searching for his mate, he spotted the light tabby crouching down to her side, giving soft licks between her ears.
"Oh. Hey there," Jaystorm purred. She tried to return the licks but her swollen belly got in the way.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 3rd, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Flameleaf
@Fenris

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
Cherrypaw froze at the young tom loomed over her, close enough to aim a blow. She shrank, silently holding her breath, not daring to move.
Just at that moment, Cherrypaw noticed her mentor, Tigerdawn, padding into the clearing. Likely she was coming to collect Cherrypaw for battle training. Relieved, Cherrypaw's fur began to lie more flat as she twitched her ear. "Hi Tigerdawn."
Old July 3rd, 2017, 11:21 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
@Flameleaf
@Fenris

Just at that moment, Cherrypaw noticed her mentor, Tigerdawn, padding into the clearing. Likely she was coming to collect Cherrypaw for battle training. Relieved, Cherrypaw's fur began to lie more flat as she twitched her ear. "Hi Tigerdawn."
Her mentor... Sunpaw shrank back some, allowing Cherrypaw to stand normally. "You better shut up, you know." he hissed.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old July 4th, 2017, 12:12 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn halted in front of her apprentice. "Cherrypaw, time for battle training." She meowed. Then she spotted Sunpaw. "Oh, hi there Sunpaw, would you like to come as well?"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; July 4th, 2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old July 4th, 2017, 01:42 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
"Oh. Hey there," Jaystorm purred. She tried to return the licks but her swollen belly got in the way.
Thrushwing looked at her in confusion, what was wrong? He pulled away, now noticing the she-cat's rounder stomach. "Welp, you've been eating a lot." He purred playfully, Thrushwing already knew that his mate was becoming a queen just by looking at her. But what's wrong with a little tease? Knowing that his kits would be born soon enough made his heart warm.
Closed Thread