Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by zozelen
Today 07:19 PM
Teams n' Trainin' n'...
by Saki
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:15 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by beau
Today 07:08 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 06:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2017, 12:22 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@HereKitty

A small tabby made his way out of the apprentice's den. What to do... Oh,
look who it is.
In his line of sight was a timid apprentice, Cherrypaw. "Oh, hi, Cherrypaw. Been mewling again?" There was slight malice behind his voice as he spoke.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old June 29th, 2017, 03:22 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

( @NightWarrior4Life ) Redclaw laid in a patch of sunlight while icepaw and cherrypaw licked the blood off his pelt his eyes had a disconnected look as if he was reliving memories

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old June 29th, 2017, 04:02 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Tigerdawn nodded. "Sure, follow me."
(Take this to territory)

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; June 29th, 2017 at 04:02 PM.
Old June 29th, 2017, 04:39 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hawkfeather hadn't been expecting company, and she was a little bit surprised to hear the tom's voice - but at the same time, she was delighted he had approached her. And, wonder of wonders, he sounded friendly! Yes! A nice cat for me to talk with! Could this day get any better? The feline wondered. Yeah... didn't take much for Hawkfeather to start asking that question. Although she never spoke it aloud, having tested through trial and error and found that most cats thought it was... well... annoying. Obnoxious. Totally weird. And, of course, Hawkfeather didn't want to be one of those cats. Not that she had anything against them, as a matter of fact, she had found that they made excellent friends when it came down to it.She just wanted others to think that she was fun! A cat who could easily become their best friend, and definitely had the ability to be someone they could talk to.

Though Hawkfeather had never been the easiest cat to talk to anyways. Unfortunately. "Flareheart? That suits you! Your fur looks kinda flare-y!" Hawkfeather grinned, glancing over him. As usual her voice was peppy, hyper and ready-to-go sounding. Like nothing else in the world would ever matter but that. Pretty? No one ever called Hawkfeather pretty. And, being the cat she was, the feline smiled bigger and spoke again. "You're so nice! It's really nice to meet someone who gives out compliments like that, because the whole world would be a better place if they did, don't you think?" She mewed, before addressing the second thing she had noticed in his sentence. "And I'm not alone anymore! Because you came over to keep me company, and I'm so glad you did - now we can both go hunting and catch twice as much prey!" She was practically bouncing with excitement.

Yes, when it came to the soft-looking, sweet warrior... once she opened her mouth, it was very hard to get her to stop talking. For a moment she just stood there and stared at him, her paws still raising up in a sort of half-lift before she stopped and looked stunned. How could she forget? How could she have been so stupid? "I forgot to introduce myself! Sorry, that happens sometimes - but I'm Hawkfeather!" Honestly, the feline really liked her name. Some cats seemed a little dissatisfied with theirs... even changed them... but Hawkfeather would never do that! What if she forgot her new name? What if someone didn't like her new name? Not that that would bother her too much... she had never been one to care what others said about her. Mean things, anyways. They didn't hurt her feelings too much and she kept her head up high. More nice things were said about her, anyways.
Flareheart hadn't expected the feline to be so bubbly! He had been expecting more of a motherly she-cat, not a kit-like warrior similar to himself. But this didn't bother him at all, in fact, as he hadn't met another lighthearted cat in ages! He purred softly the entire time, quietly and politely listening to her rambling. He nodded in response to her question regarding a kinder world, and he didn't complain when she mentioned hunting. He'd be happy to go hunting with a new friend! He opened his mouth to answer, only for the molly to talk before him.

Hawkfeather! He had been right about the suffix of her name, that was for sure. He decided that the name fit her rather well. After concluding that she was finished speaking, Flareheart took his turn. ``Well, Hawkfeather, it's a pleasure to meet you, too!`` He displayed a charming grin, taking it upon himself to find comfort in a seated position. His bushy tail now lied over his paws, and he lowered his head just a bit until he felt he was as close as possible to Hawkfeather as he could be without causing her unease.

``And yes,`` He started, his tone warm and welcoming. ``I do believe the world would be a better place if everyone complimented one another.`` Flareheart wasn't a fan of the rude nature most of his clanmates expressed, especially in the morning. After all, wasn't the morning the most important time of the day? It set the mood for the rest of the day, and if everyone wanted to be grumpy in this time, wouldn't every other moment of the day be just as negative? This was Flareheart's logic, believing that the mood set at the beginning of the day determined the rest of the day. From his perspective, his logic was completely true.

``Ah hunting! I'd love to hunt with you,`` Flareheart meowed. His tail-tip twitched with excitement, the same emotion that twinkled in his eyes. ``I bet I could catch more than you,`` He challenged, laughter in his voice. He didn't know how skilled Hawkfeather was in the art of the hunt, but Flareheart wasn't exactly the most talented. He could only hope that Hawkfeather was worse than he - for the sake of the challenge, that is.
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Rushshade was a bit startled by the excitement of the young cat, his ear twitching uncomfortably but he pushed away the feeling and put on a smile for his apprentice. “You have a choice, today.” The half of the tail he had left swished.
“You could learn some hunting skills.” He crouched down in a hunting stance for a second before standing properly again. “Or some fighting skills.”
(This is the threads where we roleplay :P @Webpaw & Co )

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:49 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rushshade was a bit startled by the excitement of the young cat, his ear twitching uncomfortably but he pushed away the feeling and put on a smile for his apprentice. “You have a choice, today.” The half of the tail he had left swished.
“You could learn some hunting skills.” He crouched down in a hunting stance for a second before standing properly again. “Or some fighting skills.”
(This is the threads where we roleplay :P @Webpaw & Co )
She stepped back, a little embarrassed when she realized she was making him uncomfortable. "Hmm.." Webpaw thought about her choices. Fighting is a good skill and she will need it for future battle but.. she wanted to be useful first and catch prey for the clan. "Hunting, if thats okay with you." Her tail swayed with excitement as she made her choice.

(Ok!)
Old June 29th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
"Mommy never said that, we're always together, so I know what she says and what she doesn't say!" He said and held her down a whole lot harder, putting all his weight on it.
"And you won't be here forever, B-Kit." She sneered as she let her cyan eyes turn to slits. "I can easily ensure that. You're not with Mom 24/7!" She let out a high-pitched screech.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw & Co View Post
She stepped back, a little embarrassed when she realized she was making him uncomfortable. "Hmm.." Webpaw thought about her choices. Fighting is a good skill and she will need it for future battle but.. she wanted to be useful first and catch prey for the clan. "Hunting, if thats okay with you." Her tail swayed with excitement as she made her choice.

(Ok!)
Rushshade smiled. “A good choice. Now before we go out, do you know what the warrior code says about hunting?” He asked, sitting down and waiting for the apprentice’s reply

Old June 29th, 2017, 08:25 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Rushshade smiled. “A good choice. Now before we go out, do you know what the warrior code says about hunting?” He asked, sitting down and waiting for the apprentice’s reply
She took a minute to think about it. "Kits, Queens and Elders eat first?" She hoped she got it right. She remembers her mother telling her somethings about the warrior code like how warriors sit vigil after getting their warrior name, warriors must have one apprentice to be come deputy, and that deputies become leaders when the former leader dies or retires. She wonders how she can remember that but just puts that thought aside.
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Foot Wallet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw & Co View Post
She took a minute to think about it. "Kits, Queens and Elders eat first?" She hoped she got it right. She remembers her mother telling her somethings about the warrior code like how warriors sit vigil after getting their warrior name, warriors must have one apprentice to be come deputy, and that deputies become leaders when the former leader dies or retires. She wonders how she can remember that but just puts that thought aside.
“Exactly, you must feed the clan before yourself. Only after you have caught prey for the clan and brought food to the elders can you eat yourself.” He nodded his head. “So you ready to head out, then?”

Closed Thread