Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 01:13 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:50 AM
This is my kingdom come [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 12:46 AM
A Spotted Heart [VA]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:43 AM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:35 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 28th, 2017, 08:47 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

( @Spirit @The Eye Of The Storm )
"Yeah, it does suit him," Answering her former mentor, Snowstar glanced up toward Wheatfur for a split second before grinning and turning back to Runt, tilting her head a little bit. Snowstar's lips twitched into a warm smile as the kit spoke again. Though, he sounded like he could use some water or something. "Well, you dont have to." The molly explained, shifting slightly and curling her tail lightly around her paws as she gazed down at the kit, her ice blue eyes warm. "Its just a.. Clan custom, I suppose? But like I said, if you'd rather stay Ant," the young leader added, perking her ears up slightly. She wanted to make sure Runt knew he had a choice in the matter. "Then that's fine, too."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; June 28th, 2017 at 09:53 AM.
Old June 28th, 2017, 08:59 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

@Random Melody @The Eye Of The Storm

The young kit peered at the molly and tilted his head. If she wanted him to stay in the clan, which she seemed to do, why would she give him the choice -not- to follow clan customs? He was a bit confused. In his mind, rules should be followed to the last point. Not fully understanding the rank of the molly just yet, he thought for a moment that maybe she was looking for trouble by making him -not- follow the rules.
"Well.. If I am to stay in the clan, wouldn't it be weird if I -didn't- follow clan customs?" He asked, doing his best to keep his voice understandable, despite being on the verge of getting a coughing fit. He hadn't missed those. But hey, it was getting better with Wheatfur's treatment. By now, he believed he would actually survive this, which was a big thing for him.
Old June 28th, 2017, 09:22 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Snowstar couldnt help a grin as Runt spoke, and shook her head. "Well, you have a point there, kiddo." She stated, tilting her head faintly as she gazed down at the kit. "Im just making sure you know its your choice- What kind of cat would I be if I made you do something you dont want?" The Siamese let out a soft purr, flicking her tail faintly. For a few moments, she let her gaze fix on the roof of the den before smiling back down at Runt. "So what do you want, sweetheart?"

Forever...

Old June 28th, 2017, 10:05 AM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Ferntail exited the elder's den, stretching slowly. The light gray tabby yawned, pink tongue sticking out. The elderly shecat sat down by the prey pile and grabbed a small mouse. She laid down, placing the mouse on her paws as she took a bite. She flicked her gaze around camp and took another bite.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Boop!

"Stay!"
The word flew right out of him, almost as if he'd been wanting to state this for a while now. He got a confused look on his face for a second after he'd spoken the word, as if he first pondered it there, or perhaps he was just shocked at how determined he had sounded. Nevertheless, he meant it. He really did want to stay. The name 'Antkit' sounded much better than what he had been called by his rogue parents. To be honest, he did not really miss them. Maybe he would later, but he doubted it. Sister and brother had always been mean to him, making him do all the work for them. Mother and Father had done nothing against it. It had actually seemed like it amused them to see Runt being bullied by his own littermates.
"I would like to stay"
He said, this time in a more calm fashion. He did not want to come out as the loud and impulsive kind of cat. Especially not when he was the complete opposite.
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:22 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Snowstar had looked briefly startled at the word, that had burst so suddenly from the young kit. But it quickly changed into amusement, her ears pricking up as a grin lit her face. "Thats great to hear, kiddo." She purred softly, warmly as she shut her eyes for a moment. She was glad the kit wanted to stay, instead of going back into the horrible wilderness, maybe running into the Syndicate, even- That wouldnt be good. The leader was just glad she could do something now. "So then- Antkit," She looked down at him and paused for a moment, her eyes almost asking if it was okay to call him that now, "Welcome to the Clan."

Forever...

Old June 28th, 2017, 10:33 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

@Spirit @Random Melody
Wheatfur smiled softly at the kit. "Well, Snow has stolen my line, I have no objections. But, you cant go running around and making trouble yet, young one, you will have to stay in here for a while. Your lungs seem to be infected, but luckily only a small bit. You will be fine." He lifted his head up and glanced back at Snowstar, "Will you be staying here for a while? I need a queen who's milk is running." That wasnt all, of course, he could of called any expeirienced queen. But he felt that a familiar cat would be better.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Boop!

Antkit grinned lightly at Snowstar's surprised reaction to his outburst, and nodded at her welcome. He was still a little bit confused as to why she called him 'Kiddo'. He hadn't been called that before. Was that some way to show kindness? He wasn't used to kindness..
He didn't know what else to say, so he turned his face to look at Wheatfur as he spoke. He tilted his head lightly. He knew nothing of the clan ways as of yet, and thus had no idea where he would stay other than here. And he didn't really feel strong enough to walk yet, either. He hadn't eaten in days while being on his own. Still being only three moons old, he wasn't even sure if he could eat proper fresh-kill on it's own yet either.
The thought of getting milk from another queen seemed a bit odd for him for a minute, but again, he was not used to the clan ways. He couldn't even see on Snowstar that she had given birth recently. He was too young to understand that much.
Old June 28th, 2017, 10:48 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Snowstar giggled lightly at the kit's grin, before turning her ice blue eyes to Wheatfur. The Siamese tilted her head a little bit, giving a faint smile. "Sure, Wheatfur. I can stick around for a while." The young leader gazed back down at Antkit for a moment, a warm smile on her face. "Would you like that, kiddo?" She had already grown quite attached to the young kit- Though, honestly, she grew attached to every kit. Managing a faint chuckle, Snowstar looked back up to her former mentor. "No problem." She wasnt exactly sure whether Wheatfur would ask her to give the kit milk, but judging by what he had said about needing a Queen, that was probably the case. Snowstar wouldnt mind that- Anything that would help Antkit was alright with her.

Forever...

Old June 28th, 2017, 03:18 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Whats wrong?" the small tom finally said. He knew by her actions and what not something had to be wrong, they way she flinched after she spoke, spoke with nervousness as if he were going to hurt her. It broke his heart. He wanted to reassure her that he wasnt going to judge, hurt her, make fun of her, anything. Laced with worry, hazel eyes stared back at her gently. They might have only just met, but he didnt want her to feel every new cat she came across she couldnt feel comfortable around. He was here to help, whatever it was. Hed be there.

Stormwing bit her lip uncertainly, just a little worried. If only she knew he wasn't going to hurt her. If only she understood. If only she could be completely sure - that Littlefoot was safe to be around, she would be so much more open. She could be fun! It was just... worry. Worry that drove her to the brink of madness sometimes. "I'm... I'm sorry, it's just - I don't - I mean, I sound kind of... weird, don't I? It's better... for - for everyone if I just don't... talk." Her ears flattened, realizing even in trying to explain she had still sounded weird. And the tom's kindness wasn't helping much. He was so nice to her... why? Why was he so nice to her? It almost made her more nervous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Flareheart had been lying just outside the warriors den, contemplating grooming his thick and medium-length pelt or not. His fur was often difficult to tame, but in its defense, he didn't take very good care of it. He simply never had the time to look after his appearance, and he was much too energetic to lie around for a long period of time every day just to clean. Besides, he believed he looked very handsome just the way he was. So he decided not to wash his messy fur.

Surveying the clearing before him, Flareheart observed his clanmates. Most he hadn't even spoken to, or knew the names of, which didn't even bother him. In fact, he appreciated not knowing the names or anything of his clanmates. He turned his obliviousness of his clanmates' lives into a game, a game called cat-watching. He'd choose a certain member of the clan before him, and based off appearances or actions, he'd form an idea of their lives. Sometimes, he'd approach whoever he chose to make a life of, and spend time with them and learn just who they were. Flareheart went to sleep with great satisfaction if he got even an ounce of their lives correct before actually meeting them.

So now that he's decided not to groom, he had to do something else. Flareheart sat up, his tail curled around his paws. He looked through narrowed eyes around the clearing as he tried to find someone to cat-watch. He noticed a lone she-cat padding towards a shady spot of camp, and decided to play his game with her. He observed her bubbly half-skip half-walk, and spotted a rather gentle and friendly expression. Immediately, he figured she would have a suffix that mentioned her softness and happiness. He settled on `feather` or `shine`. Flareheart rolled his shoulders as he tried to figure a prefix out. He failed; there were too many prefixes to sort through that would fit her.

Flareheart followed her gaze, which guided him to the dead-like members of ThunderClan. He realized they all looked, well, dead, where the she-cat may as well be the most optimistic cat in all the clans. He came to the conclusion that she got on many cats' nerves, just like him. Baring a bright grin, he confidently strode over to the pretty molly. Now, he could put his charm to use. As he neared, he slowed his pace to a gentle trot until he came to an abrupt halt. Before stopping, he had called out a greeting in his lighthearted tone. His tail waving behind him, he appeared to be a friendly tomcat - which he genuinely was.

``Hello there! I'm Flareheart!`` The multicolored tomcat purred. His tone of voice was laced with kindness, and he adopted a teasing tone as he continued, ``And what's a pretty she-cat such as yourself doing all alone?``

Hawkfeather hadn't been expecting company, and she was a little bit surprised to hear the tom's voice - but at the same time, she was delighted he had approached her. And, wonder of wonders, he sounded friendly! Yes! A nice cat for me to talk with! Could this day get any better? The feline wondered. Yeah... didn't take much for Hawkfeather to start asking that question. Although she never spoke it aloud, having tested through trial and error and found that most cats thought it was... well... annoying. Obnoxious. Totally weird. And, of course, Hawkfeather didn't want to be one of those cats. Not that she had anything against them, as a matter of fact, she had found that they made excellent friends when it came down to it.She just wanted others to think that she was fun! A cat who could easily become their best friend, and definitely had the ability to be someone they could talk to.

Though Hawkfeather had never been the easiest cat to talk to anyways. Unfortunately. "Flareheart? That suits you! Your fur looks kinda flare-y!" Hawkfeather grinned, glancing over him. As usual her voice was peppy, hyper and ready-to-go sounding. Like nothing else in the world would ever matter but that. Pretty? No one ever called Hawkfeather pretty. And, being the cat she was, the feline smiled bigger and spoke again. "You're so nice! It's really nice to meet someone who gives out compliments like that, because the whole world would be a better place if they did, don't you think?" She mewed, before addressing the second thing she had noticed in his sentence. "And I'm not alone anymore! Because you came over to keep me company, and I'm so glad you did - now we can both go hunting and catch twice as much prey!" She was practically bouncing with excitement.

Yes, when it came to the soft-looking, sweet warrior... once she opened her mouth, it was very hard to get her to stop talking. For a moment she just stood there and stared at him, her paws still raising up in a sort of half-lift before she stopped and looked stunned. How could she forget? How could she have been so stupid? "I forgot to introduce myself! Sorry, that happens sometimes - but I'm Hawkfeather!" Honestly, the feline really liked her name. Some cats seemed a little dissatisfied with theirs... even changed them... but Hawkfeather would never do that! What if she forgot her new name? What if someone didn't like her new name? Not that that would bother her too much... she had never been one to care what others said about her. Mean things, anyways. They didn't hurt her feelings too much and she kept her head up high. More nice things were said about her, anyways.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread