Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2017, 07:53 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
Z
"Hi darling." Fern glow had heard his daughter's calls and crept up behind her, his large frame blocking the sun. "Why aren't you with your mother?" The tom locked his kit's head, causing her fur to stick up. At that moment, Berrykit ran out of the nursery, grabbing Fernglow's tail and clambering up. Fernglow's yowled, but managed to keep his smallest son on his shoulders as Berrykit stood there, looking down at his sister excitedly. "Guess what Spottedkit! We're gonna be apprentices soon! Yayayayayayay!" Berrykit started hopping up and down on his father and Fernglow's looked up at him, one eye scarred over. "Calm down up there, okay?" Fern's deep voice stopped Berrykit in his tiny tracks, and Berrykit slid off of his dad. He ended up right next to Spottedkit and stood next to her, playfully batting her ear. "How are you, sis?"
"I know I can't wait to be an apprentice", spottedkit said while jumping around. "I'm great" she said when she stopped jumping. Owltail walked over and asked "what's going on here."

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old June 26th, 2017, 08:23 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
"I know I can't wait to be an apprentice", spottedkit said while jumping around. "I'm great" she said when she stopped jumping. Owltail walked over and asked "what's going on here."
"I ran over here and climbed on dad and then we talked about being six moons now!" Berrykit spoke very fast and jumbled his words, but you could hear the excitement in his voice. He bounced over to his mother and rubbed up against her, weaving between her legs. Fernglow smiled at his mate and stepped by her, twisting his tail with hers. "Hello, dear."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 26th, 2017, 02:35 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by MootheBean View Post
"I ran over here and climbed on dad and then we talked about being six moons now!" Berrykit spoke very fast and jumbled his words, but you could hear the excitement in his voice. He bounced over to his mother and rubbed up against her, weaving between her legs. Fernglow smiled at his mate and stepped by her, twisting his tail with hers. "Hello, dear."
"That's nice", Owltail said. "Hello," she said to her mate. Spottedkit followed her brother rubbing up against there mom and the sat down near her.

Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old June 26th, 2017, 03:44 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Moonfeather padded into the nursery, Thunderkit,Sunkit, Darkkit, and Echokit on her tail."Hi Owltail! Hi Spottedkit! Hi Berrykit! Hi Fernglow!" Mewed Moonfeather.
"Mommy, are those my aunt, uncle, and cousins you told me about?" Sunkit asked Moonfeather.
"Yes my kit. They are." Moonfeather replied.
Thunderkit blinked at Spottedkit.
@Dovekit12
Old June 26th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Crazy cat lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight12 View Post
Moonfeather padded into the nursery, Thunderkit,Sunkit, Darkkit, and Echokit on her tail."Hi Owltail! Hi Spottedkit! Hi Berrykit! Hi Fernglow!" Mewed Moonfeather.
"Mommy, are those my aunt, uncle, and cousins you told me about?" Sunkit asked Moonfeather.
"Yes my kit. They are." Moonfeather replied.
Thunderkit blinked at Spottedkit.
@Dovekit12
(I'm assuming you mean out of the nursery) "hello Moonfeather," Owltail said greeting her sister.
Spottedkit saw Thunder kit watching her and tryed try hid behind her mother's leg.

Old June 26th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ravenwind opened her eyes, seeing Cherrypaw in front of her. As she heard the young apprentice's question she was surprised. Why would the apprentice want to share a meal? She wondered in her thoughts as she sat up. "Sure, I wouldn't mind having a few bites." Ravenwind mewed, looking at Cherrypaw, "How is the beginning of your training?" The young warrior smiled nervously and flicked her ears.
"It.. uh.. hasn't really gotten started yet," Cherrypaw admitted sheepishly. "My cough just got better; it turned out to be nothing, but I think after my mother...no one wanted me to take any chances. I think we can get started just as soon as Tigerdawn gets time though. I'm really excited to see the territory!" Cherrypaw replied, pleased to report something happy for a change. "Um," Cherrypaw hesitated and made an effort to meet the warriors gaze, "I was wondering, Ravenwind, what's it like to be a warrior?"
Old June 26th, 2017, 10:20 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
"It.. uh.. hasn't really gotten started yet," Cherrypaw admitted sheepishly. "My cough just got better; it turned out to be nothing, but I think after my mother...no one wanted me to take any chances. I think we can get started just as soon as Tigerdawn gets time though. I'm really excited to see the territory!" Cherrypaw replied, pleased to report something happy for a change. "Um," Cherrypaw hesitated and made an effort to meet the warriors gaze, "I was wondering, Ravenwind, what's it like to be a warrior?"
Ravenwind nodded slightly, looking at Cherrypaw, "Well, good thing you're better so you can start training and see the territory." The shecat said softly. Her ears twitched as she heard Cherrypaw's question. "Being a warrior...well...it is pretty cool. At first, it was scary, leading a patrol without being told what to do. Senior warriors would give advice...but it is kinda freaky. I love not having to clean the elders' den anymore, even though the stories were okay." The jet black warrior replied. The 15 moon old cat sighed and twitched her tail. She thought she might make a friend with the apprentice, hopefully.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old June 26th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Ravenwind nodded slightly, looking at Cherrypaw, "Well, good thing you're better so you can start training and see the territory." The shecat said softly. Her ears twitched as she heard Cherrypaw's question. "Being a warrior...well...it is pretty cool. At first, it was scary, leading a patrol without being told what to do. Senior warriors would give advice...but it is kinda freaky. I love not having to clean the elders' den anymore, even though the stories were okay." The jet black warrior replied. The 15 moon old cat sighed and twitched her tail. She thought she might make a friend with the apprentice, hopefully.
"That sounds nice," remarked Cherrypaw, "I hope we get to go on patrols together. You seem really nice," the ginger and white she-cat added with a purr, inwardly praying to starclan the the black warrior didn't think she sounded like a kit.
Old June 26th, 2017, 10:49 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
"That sounds nice," remarked Cherrypaw, "I hope we get to go on patrols together. You seem really nice," the ginger and white she-cat added with a purr, inwardly praying to starclan the the black warrior didn't think she sounded like a kit.
"Yeah, maybe I'll join a hunting or border patrol with you or something." Ravenwind mewed, looking at her paws. Normally she didn't mind talking, but with someone acting like a friend...she had no clue where to start. "Um...I hope your training goes well. I bet you'll be a great warrior." She said, pretty sure she sounded rather, well, boring. Her blue eyes were bright as she glanced at Cherrypaw and grinned.

(Time for me to roll of to bed. XD)

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old June 27th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Sigh...

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Cherrypaw stuck her head into the warrior's den and peered around. "Tigerdawn?" She called, keeping her voice low, trying to avoid disturbing other warriors. "Are you in here?" @Flameleaf

Last edited by Charmer; June 27th, 2017 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Trying to link someone, but not sure how. Technology is hard.
Closed Thread