Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 03:39 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:54 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:48 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:43 AM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 14th, 2017, 11:19 PM

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty13 View Post
Willowdream woke up looking at the cat who awoke him from his slumber. He grumbled at the snowy white cat. He looked into her blue eyes and said "Who... Are... You?"
Aquawind laughed. "I'm Aquawind. I'm guessing you're new to being a warrior. That's cool. What's your name?" The silk white cat smiled.
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Starburst

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseprints View Post
Aquawind laughed. "I'm Aquawind. I'm guessing you're new to being a warrior. That's cool. What's your name?" The silk white cat smiled.
"Willowdream and I don't like being woken up." He lay his head back on his paws and closed his eyes.
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:25 PM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toasty13 View Post
"Willowdream and I don't like being woken up." He lay his head back on his paws and closed his eyes.
Aquawind chuckled. "Feisty. I was just trying to be nice. Besides, a welcome is pretty helpful as being a warrior is hard work." She set her legs and arms down and sat down. "You have to be alert as an attack might come at any second." the cat smiled.

Last edited by Chalcedony; May 15th, 2017 at 06:42 PM.
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:46 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Here eyes widened in surprise as he pinned her and touched noses with her. "Now thats cheating you big furball." She said
He chuckled and let his yellow eyes stare down at her for a small time before he smirked and stepped off gently. He then looked at her and placed a paw on her chest, smiling. "You know, you are the most annoying, blabbering furball on this planet." he said with play in his voice. "I almost feel bad for Icefang!" he said, and he pressed his nose to hers again. "But, I must say, you are pretty fun to be around."
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:48 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

He chuckled and let his yellow eyes stare down at her for a small time before he smirked and stepped off gently. He then looked at her and placed a paw on her chest, smiling. "You know, you are the most annoying, blabbering furball on this planet." he said with play in his voice. "I almost feel bad for Icefang!" he said, and he pressed his nose to hers again. "But, I must say, you are pretty fun to be around."
"I know I'm a blabbering furball. I have a muzzle, I should use it. And I'm FLUFFY." She purred
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:51 PM

Quote:
"I know I'm a blabbering furball. I have a muzzle, I should use it. And I'm FLUFFY." She purred
"Fluffy? Or fat?" he asked, laughing.
Old May 14th, 2017, 11:54 PM
황 할린

Quote:

"Fluffy? Or fat?" he asked, laughing.
Fireclaw growled very lowly and jumped up and pushed the "large" Tom over on his back and pinned him. "I'm just fluffy. I'm not fat, you stupid Durban." She tried being serious, and giggled and grinned
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Fireclaw growled very lowly and jumped up and pushed the "large" Tom over on his back and pinned him. "I'm just fluffy. I'm not fat, you stupid Durban." She tried being serious, and giggled and grinned
"You little..." he growled playfully and he brushed his tail over her face, chuckling. The he moved it slightly, and he looked at her and for a moment he smiled genuinely, but he felt his fur rise in temperature and his ears fell back, but he lifted his head slightly and licked her cheek.
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:28 AM
황 할린

Quote:

"You little..." he growled playfully and he brushed his tail over her face, chuckling. The he moved it slightly, and he looked at her and for a moment he smiled genuinely, but he felt his fur rise in temperature and his ears fell back, but he lifted his head slightly and licked her cheek.
She purred, then he licked her check, and she jumped off him quickly, so hide her blushing. She laid down a couple foxtails away her muzzle hidden in her paws, to hide her blushing.

(Oh no he broke my bab)
Old May 15th, 2017, 12:36 AM

Quote:
She purred, then he licked her check, and she jumped off him quickly, so hide her blushing. She laid down a couple foxtails away her muzzle hidden in her paws, to hide her blushing.

(Oh no he broke my bab)
{ no she broke him first he just returned the favor }

He watched her jump up and hide her face and he felt ready to do the same. But instead he stood up slowly and padded to her, his blush obvious. "For such a tough fighter, you ran off pretty quick." he said with a nervous chuckle, and he lowered his head down to her, smiling sheepishly, his eyes beaming with is blush.
Closed Thread