Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
insert cool name here || p
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 11:23 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:23 AM
You're my family (F)
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:45 AM
The Three Little Kits
Last post by shaae_26
Today 10:43 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:41 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 11th, 2017, 10:20 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

The small tom finally woke up from his slumber. Stretching out slightly he let out a mighty yawn before he blinked open his dark green eyes. Letting them adjust to the pale light of then den he then licked at his paws drawing them over his ears before sitting up in his nest. He didn't really have any siblings let alone any mother so he had a nest of his own which get pretty lonesome. Drawing a tongue over his maw he looked around the den. Seeing the smaller shapes of the sleeping bodies of the other kits. That was before he took notice of Vireokit, blinking a few times he got up and out of his nest while at the same time streching. Clearing his throat slightly he padded over to him a smile on his face. "pst" he hissed softly
Oh great, another annoying ball of fur to coo over him and treat him like a play toy. That's what all the other kuts had done, thought of him as nothing but a weak ball of fur, one who couldn't hold his own. He had to prove himself. He narrowed his Aqua hues and ruffled his hackles. "What do you want?" He said, annoyed. He didn't want to have to deal with another kit who thought they were better than him. Nor did he want to deal with another petty, immature kit who only wanted to play baby kit games, like catch the tail. Hopefully this cat could get his message that if he came to harass, they needed to leave him alone.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 11th, 2017, 10:49 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Bluedust nodded. Of course, how could he forget? Storkflight had became a warrior recently. That was a ceremony that he refused to miss! He could tell that Nightbreeze was a proud momma seeing her kits grow up and take on the world. She was a kind and gentle soul, taking on his nervous state, and being older than him by ten moons. He was glad to have someone steady in his life. Barkslip, on the other hand, he didn't know much about. But, he knew that was Storkflight's brother. Adoptive brother, but still his brother and his best friend. ''Ah, yes, of course! Remind me to visit him sometime to congratulate him properly.'' He spoke, his movements slowing down a bit. As he circled around Nightbreeze, he thought about the question she asked him. How was he doing? How was he feeling? The tom didn't know. He usually hated those types of questions, because he never knew how to answer them truthfully. He felt like a wreck. Sometimes he felt happy, that he could face the world. Other times he felt timid, and wanted to hide behind the ebony feline. So, in order to answer this question, the tom stopped until he was on the side of her, looking into the distance. He could be honest to Nightbreeze. There was no use to lying to her. She knew him well enough like she knew her own kits. ''I had went on a run, thanks for asking. Might go on another one, I don't know.'' His voice was rushed, speed-like. Buzzed. He thumped his tail in an irregular way for being hyped and not moving fast enough. What was wrong with him? Why did his mind act fast, act on impulse? The tom often wondered what tree his mother fell out of when she was pregnant with him. Wasn't it her fault that he ended like this in such a way? His biggest fear was the fact that he would never find a mate. Never find anyone to accept him. From a distance, he could stare at the pretty she-cats, but he never dared to make a move on them because of his anxious state. They would run off before Bluedust could finish his stuttering state. Nightbreeze, however, was different. She hadn't ran away, and she was there to help him. That was enough for him, and it made his heart warm at the thought that he could trust another feline. ''I'm doing...fine, I suppose.'' Was that a lie? No, it wasn't. He was doing fine. He wasn't doing grand, and he could do better, but he felt fine. He felt content whenever he was near her. The tom swiftly hopped in front of her as he spoke once more. ''Ah, yes, those little furballs!'' He purred. ''I would love to see them sometime! And, as well as Storkflight. How is he doing again lately? I mean, have you heard from him recently? Since he became a warrior?''

Nightbreeze smiled. She could see faintly, as he stopped the uncomfortable state in which he entered when answering her questions. She couldn't really understand fully why he was so keen on answering those questions, but she shrugged it off. Best not to dwell on it. He had answered her and that was what she had wanted. "Well, that's great that you've been on a run today. I honestly think you would have made a fine Windclan cat as well. But I am glad you are in Thinderclan, you help make this place complete. Without you, nothing would be the same my dear Bluedust." She purred encouragingly. She liked being uplifting. Happy Clan happy life, right? If she could do her oart in encouraging her Clanmates, she knew that her words made a difference. Words always made a difference, especially to those who thought they were incapable of being welcomed, admired and loved. Barkskip had been the same way as a kit, so she encouraged him. Now he was fully accepted as a warrior. She was glad tha he seemed to be doing fine, but she doubted 'fine' was all he was thinking. As fast paced as he was, he was probably a swirling flurry of emotions, that was, if his emotions swayed and moved as fast as his legs and mouth. She loved her friend, but she had to admit, it was hard to understand him sometimes, with his slurred speech. She tended to avoid the subject though, thinking it as a sensitive subject. She was snapped back to reality by his question. "Oh yes, Storkflight seems to be doing fine. Already earned himself an apprentice. Hopefully he's enjoying training a young cat. He never had a good mentor, she never really trained him. That's when Barkskip took over for him and taught him. It's why the two are so close now. They're the closest pair of brothers I have seen in a while, especially since they are both adopted kits of mine. They're doing great though, although I think it's taking Storkflight some time to get used to being a warrior. He'll grow into it soon though, this is everything he's ever wanted, and now he's achieved it. Most likely, he is searching for a new goal in life."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old April 12th, 2017, 08:00 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

{Of course :3 I'll be working on his mentor straight away!!}

Blackcrystal stared as her friend walked away. Quickly. Just leaving her behind. She wanted to fume at him, but thought best of it. What was the used? She didn't know what was wrong with him. She was completely oblivious, and she just stood there, watching as he walked away. ''Okay...I'll meet up with you later.'' She mews, quietly, before she looked at the at the ground, finding her claws interesting. Was he mad at her? He seemed like he was mad at her. She hated when her friends were mad at her.
He folded his ears back grumpily and kicked himself. He knew he shouldn't have acted so mean but he was completely embarrassed and hurt by her words. He knew she didn't mean it but he just needed to cool off a bit before talking to her again. He looked back at her for a bit before stepping into the den.

{Oh no, so sad ;-; and thank you!!! do you wanna end the rp here and maybe have orangetail rp with someone else or do you just wanna end it and just start up later idk}

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old April 13th, 2017, 08:06 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Dustkit stares at the other kits playing games with out him as he stays in the nursery.Dustkit was only 5 moons but was left out of everything and always got picked on by the other kits.Dustkit was going to show the kits in thunderclan that he was going to be the best warrior maybe even deputy. Dustkit goes to sleep waiting for his 6th moon.
Old April 13th, 2017, 08:57 AM
The one and only Darky

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Dustkit couldn't wait for he was going to be an apprentice and he was going be show what loyalty he has to the clan.

”Dustkit can you come up" the leader asked as Dustkit came up the highpeak.
" Dustkit you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dustpaw. Your mentor will be Graytail . I hope Graytail will pass down all he knows on to you."the leader says as Dustpaw hears his clanmates shouting his new name.

Dustpaw goes to the apprentice den and heads asleep as he can't wait for hunting tomorrow.
Old April 13th, 2017, 09:37 AM
The one and only Darky

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Dustpaw stares at falconkit. "Where are you going?" Dustpaw ask flaconkit as he stares at him.
"Are you lost?" Dustpaw ask the little kit.
Old April 13th, 2017, 12:04 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

{OK, bump for @starfall}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 13th, 2017, 03:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Wjeatfur looked up from his herbs. "Come in." he muttered drowsily, but perked up when he saw the injury. "Oh, come in, quick, sit down." He bustled to business, reaching for certain herbs and cobwebs, "Now, what did you do, I've heard your a newly made warrior, you should have more sense than that." He muttered drilling, perhaps slightly more harshly than normal, but reassuring tone came after, "Eat this," He nosed forward the poppyseed, "It will help with the pain."
[Sorry ^^" It's testing week and im drowning in them]

The silver tom hobbled in and held back a hiss of pain when he put pressure on the injured paw, he was absolutely humiliated. The new warrior hadn't planned on getting hurt like that, he planned on getting hurt in a battle for his clan, but instead he broke his paw catching a bird. How pathetic. He gently layed himself down on the nest available in the den, his usually neat, well kept fur was messy, dirty and was sticking up in multiple places. Upon the medicine cats question he shrank down, attempting to curl up in a little ball, make himself as tiny as possible "I was trying to catch a thrush but i slipped and fell. My mentor decided to dissapear halfway through my training so i decided to wing it." he said softly. The tom let out a short, loud cry when his joint was popped back into place, his eyes watered up. Pain. That was all he felt once more. His vision was blurry through his tears but he could tell what the tom was handing him, well he hoped he knew. Jayspot nodded in understanding and licked up the seeds. Sleepiness began to wash over him, and his wound became to feel numb, "Thank you." he stated softly before nodding off into slumber.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 13th, 2017, 03:52 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inglewood Binks View Post
"Cold?" Gyrestar meowed in disbelief. "You're cold? Anty, it's newleaf, you ding-dong!" The lanky tom joined him on the ground and gave him a nudge with his elbow. The grass beneath him was stale and dry, but he could feel a few new blades poking through. And as he looked upward, the naked branches that strew over the sky were dotted with tiny buds. He looked back at the toyger beside him and pointed at the growing canopy, where conveniently, a robin landed atop a branch right on cue. "If that doesn't say newleaf, I don't know what does."
"You don't know me, Gyre. You don't know that I could be a reptile." Antstep's whipcord tail skimmed the grass as he lay on his back, lifting his cranium momentarily as the leader settled beside him in the grass, and he stretched out his limbs into the air. His green hues settled on the robin. "That says lunch to me." A chuckle, and he bumped his cheek against the leader's temple, looking up at the sky. Clouds drifted by on the bright canvas, and he pointed at one with a slim paw. "Hey, look. Its Kestrelberry." He liked to joke about other Clans- why not poke fun at the newest ShadowClan medicine cat?
Old April 13th, 2017, 08:38 PM
hoh! wow

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Gyrestar sat behind the jutting rock, tilting his head upwards to the rock face that loomed above him like an eclipse. His lungs had a wrenched feeling and his heart drummed, while emotions engulfed him in a storm of bees, swarming the feline with dozens of voices fighting vigorously to be heard over another, to hiss in his ears with honey or with stings.
Get up there!
Don't do it!
It's for your own good.
No, it's for their good! They don't deserve an oblivious, ragtag leader that can never understand their culture.
Get away from the rock! They don't care! They probably don't even know!
No. you must do this, just do it already!
Why did you ever accept deputy in the first place?

You're such a coward.

Gyrestar was on the Highpeak, looking down upon ThunderClan while his body wasn't sure what to do, how to move, how to work. He found himself savouring the moment. To look down on such noble feline and to call them his warriors. For one last time.
"Cats of ThunderClan." The leader meowed, while a grin trained his lips for reasons Gyrestar didn't know.
So you're really doing it.
"This will sound awkward. It may sound cheesy, and maybe I did rehearse some lines when I was alone in a tree. But, I stand in front of you, and thank you. Many moons, I have been blessed with a gift to lead this Clan as deputy, and as leader. For reasons I truly don't know why. And I never have, ever since the very moment a StarClan warrior himself came down in forlorn times just to tell this Clan that I was to become deputy. I've... never known why... So thank you. I am honoured to have been accepted into ThunderClan's culture, though some of you may not know of this. To bring in an uncanny twig-looking cat who doesn't know one bit about your ways of living is one thing, but to accept such to lead you is another. Your trust in me, your loyalty, leaves me... I can't describe it. This Clan has shown me so much, so much unknown that can be so amazing.
"The ageless line of ThunderClan leaders deserves only the best. That is why I think of it as wrong for such an outlandish, oblivious cat such as myself to lead you.
"Cats of ThunderClan, may this sound awkward, and may this sound cheesy. But I stand before you as your leader for the last time. Thank you, for calling me your warrior, your deputy, and your leader." Gyrestar's eyes were closed as his head dipped in a bow, radiating gratitude.

Gyrestar had leaped atop Highpeak, and Gyrewind had leaped off. His lungs and his heart both wrenched, but he had a bitter-sweet feeling.
You know you'll regret that. Coward.
One sting intrigued another, and another. The swarm swallowed his consciousness yet again, honey, sting, honey, sting.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)
Closed Thread