Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Estelle
Today 08:26 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 08:26 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM

Old December 6th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike listen in, then he thought about her question. Shadowclan seems fine, so it shouldn't hurt. I mean, yeah. It should be fine. He repeated his thoughts before smiling, "I would say yes. I mean, Shadowclan is perfectly fine. Goldenstar can surely take care of any little problems, plus Halfgaze." He replied. He was curious, then it hit him. What if she attacks me? This could all be a act, though it doesn't make sense. I don't think Shadowclan has too much to worry about if I'm gone, I doubt this is a act. He said to himself, closing his eyes briefly for a mere second longer than needed. Flarestrike added, "As long as it wasn't too long. " He had a feeling they would be going to the outskirts soon. The warrior let out a light purr, his tail flickered.
Splashpool let out a purr, her eyes wide that he had actually say he would. "You would? Ah yes then do you want to go tonight?" asked Splashpool. The Riverclan molly let her paws shiff for a moment before getting lost in her thoughts. I hope he don't think this a stick up. I don't want to hurt him, just go for an adventure for a couple of hours and we'll be back before our clans know it. Splashpool shook the thoughts out of her head. "Well that is if you trust me enough. I would never put another cat in danger even though they were an outsider or a different clan." meowed the she-cat with a truthful and stern voice to show that she really did mean it.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 6th, 2017, 03:49 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Splashpool let out a purr, her eyes wide that he had actually say he would. "You would? Ah yes then do you want to go tonight?" asked Splashpool. The Riverclan molly let her paws shiff for a moment before getting lost in her thoughts. I hope he don't think this a stick up. I don't want to hurt him, just go for an adventure for a couple of hours and we'll be back before our clans know it. Splashpool shook the thoughts out of her head. "Well that is if you trust me enough. I would never put another cat in danger even though they were an outsider or a different clan." meowed the she-cat with a truthful and stern voice to show that she really did mean it.
Flarestrike nodded at her question, "Sure why not?" He smiled warmly. Even if he did just wanted to say a yes straight away, he decided to play it cool. After all, she was a wonderful friend. A friend. It's not disloyal to have friends outside the clan, after all Medince cats are.. friends with each other too. He reassured himself, the warrior glance away a little before returning his gaze. Her words comforted him a little, "I do trust you. Your a good cat, Splashpool." Flarestrike said. He rolled his shoulders a little, shaking out any stiffness in them. Stretching, and standing up. He had a feeling this was the end of the conversation. He was pretty tired and sneaking away from his little siblings would be a bit challenging. They would usually follow him everywhere he went and report it until they got bored. Flarestrike glance warily around, making sure they hadn't followed him or anyone was watching. He wanted to wait for her to leave, just in case the talk wasn't over. He felt a strange comfort of seeing her soon but didn't mind it, after all they were just friends.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 6th, 2017, 05:27 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She blinked,"Really...not the apprentice duty one. That is energy consuming hunting, I think we should save fighting for tomorrow." She was so proud, Newtpaw had only three more assessments to pass and they'd be a warrior.
“Then let me do the hunting assessment today before sundown and I can do the sparring assessment tomorrow.” Newtpaw mewed to her mentor with a sweetened smile upon her maw as she looked up at the older shecat, “I still have plenty of energy to participate. Besides, all the strongest warriors in the clan need to be fit and ready for anything!” The small apprentice was determined, more than ever, to make sure that Raspberrybubble saw the potential that she had. She didn’t need special treatment or something because of her size. Newtpaw could be like any other Shadowclan apprentice and perhaps even more if she put enough work into her duties right now. “But, of course,” She decided to add, “It is your choice for what is best for me.” The munchkin remarked, tail swishing behind her, “You are my mentor and always know what’s best for me.” This youth always knew to respect the warriors of her clan, no matter what - especially her own mentor.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“Then let me do the hunting assessment today before sundown and I can do the sparring assessment tomorrow.” Newtpaw mewed to her mentor with a sweetened smile upon her maw as she looked up at the older shecat, “I still have plenty of energy to participate. Besides, all the strongest warriors in the clan need to be fit and ready for anything!” The small apprentice was determined, more than ever, to make sure that Raspberrybubble saw the potential that she had. She didn’t need special treatment or something because of her size. Newtpaw could be like any other Shadowclan apprentice and perhaps even more if she put enough work into her duties right now. “But, of course,” She decided to add, “It is your choice for what is best for me.” The munchkin remarked, tail swishing behind her, “You are my mentor and always know what’s best for me.” This youth always knew to respect the warriors of her clan, no matter what - especially her own mentor.
Rasberrybubble gave a purr,” Alright. Let’s head to the territory. And if you fail don’t blame me. It’d be only one more time to go out hunting with me.” She teased lightly, I. Hope she doesn’t fail. 92% or better is best (A in my school haha)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:38 PM

My Mood: Lonely

The pale cinnamon colored tom trotted to the border, his eyes narrowed as he watched the border carefully. He then marked the Shadowclan scent, taking a step back to widen his field of view.

@PhantomRiderYT

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 12th, 2017 at 01:54 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
The pale cinnamon colored tom trotted to the border, his eyes narrowed as he watched the border carefully. He then marked the Shadowclan scent, taking a step back to widen his field of view.

@PhantomRyderYT
Mintmist padded alongside the border, looking for intruders. She parted her jaws to sniff the air and was startled to find an unfamiliar ShadowClan scent waft over her nose. She looked around, quickly spotting an unfamiliar cat near her border. She bristled in shock and hostility, "Hey! What'd'ya think you're doing out here? Thinking of stealing our prey?"
She started to race towards the cat, ready for a fight, when she slowed. He was a handsome tom. Mintmist struggled not to show her embarrassment, the shyer part of her personality surfacing. "Y-You aren't supposed to be here." He was on his side of the border, she reflected, staring at the ground, pale gray fur fluffing up in embarrassment as she realized he probably wasn't doing anything wrong.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist padded alongside the border, looking for intruders. She parted her jaws to sniff the air and was startled to find an unfamiliar ShadowClan scent waft over her nose. She looked around, quickly spotting an unfamiliar cat near her border. She bristled in shock and hostility, "Hey! What'd'ya think you're doing out here? Thinking of stealing our prey?"
She started to race towards the cat, ready for a fight, when she slowed. He was a handsome tom. Mintmist struggled not to show her embarrassment, the shyer part of her personality surfacing. "Y-You aren't supposed to be here." He was on his side of the border, she reflected, staring at the ground, pale gray fur fluffing up in embarrassment as she realized he probably wasn't doing anything wrong.
GingerFrost's ears perked with interest as the beautiful she-cat walked closer to him, "What am I doing here?" He repeated her question, his eyes ablaze with passion, "Well I certainly didn't come here to meet a such a pretty molly as you. But I definitely won't complain about it." He purred, striding closer to her. "Give me your name." He said, though it came out slightly like an order, GingerFrost hoped that the beautiful she-cat wouldn't notice. He wasn't sure if she would be open to his beliefs, so he would have to introduce them slowly, but surely.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:

GingerFrost's ears perked with interest as the beautiful she-cat walked closer to him, "What am I doing here?" He repeated her question, his eyes ablaze with passion, "Well I certainly didn't come here to meet a such a pretty molly as you. But I definitely won't complain about it." He purred, striding closer to her. "Give me your name." He said, though it came out slightly like an order, GingerFrost hoped that the beautiful she-cat wouldn't notice. He wasn't sure if she would be open to his beliefs, so he would have to introduce them slowly, but surely.
Mintmist's fur fluffed up even more than it already had at that statement. She felt extremely flattered. It was enough to make her heart melt coming from any tom...But one as handsome as this? She felt as though she'd faint. She'd acted like a young apprentice, yelling at him like that! He wasn't a bad cat at all.
But what about her Clan? Her unwavering loyalty? She already had her non-Clan traitorous brother to worry about...Was she really going to get involved with a ShadowClan tom?
Apparently she was. "My name is Mintmist." She purred, sitting and wrapping her long tail around her paws, blinking shyly at the handsome tom, not noticing the way he'd phrased that "question", "What's yours?"
She desperately hoped she wouldn't scare this tom away.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist's fur fluffed up even more than it already had at that statement. She felt extremely flattered. It was enough to make her heart melt coming from any tom...But one as handsome as this? She felt as though she'd faint. She'd acted like a young apprentice, yelling at him like that! He wasn't a bad cat at all.
But what about her Clan? Her unwavering loyalty? She already had her non-Clan traitorous brother to worry about...Was she really going to get involved with a ShadowClan tom?
Apparently she was. "My name is Mintmist." She purred, sitting and wrapping her long tail around her paws, blinking shyly at the handsome tom, not noticing the way he'd phrased that "question", "What's yours?"
She desperately hoped she wouldn't scare this tom away.
GingerFrost's tail flicked slowly, as if he was stalking prey, "GingerFrost." He purred, his voice low a smooth. This she-cat was so easily attracted to him! It would be kit's play to manipulate this pale gray molly. The tom strode closer still towards the she-cat, now having one paw over the border as his nose was suddenly inches away from hers, "Starclan has truly shone favor on me to have allowed me to meet a cat as you." He said to her.

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 12th, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:

GingerFrost's tail flicked slowly, as if he was stalking prey, "GingerFrost." He purred, his voice low a smooth. This she-cat was so easily attracted to him! It would be kit's play to manipulate this pale gray molly. The tom strode closer still towards the she-cat, now having one paw over the border as his nose was suddenly inches away from hers, "Starclan has truly shone favor on me to have allowed me to meet a cat as you." He said to her.
If it was even possible, her fur fluffed up even more. This is so embarrassing, I must look like a porcupine! Forcing her fur to lie partially flat, she attempted her own smoothness, "T-Thank you! It's as though the stars are all shining on you right now, how brightly you shine."
Well, that was even more embarrassing. It wasn't even night! Mintmist's fur returned to its fluffed up embarrassed state. She was normally a short-furred cat, but her current appearance led her to look as though she had longer fur. She was not used to toms paying her any attention and it was flattering to have this handsome tom seemingly falling in love with her.
She noticed his paw over the border and stiffened. The other side of her personality sending alarm bells off in her head. Stay loyal to your Clan- Oh, but he likes me!
She ignored the little voice in her head and ignored the fact that she would normally be fighting him at this point. She stepped closer to him, eagerly anticipating his next words.