Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Old Today, 09:07 AM
Im special to you?!

My Mood: Daring
Koins: 23,039

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Moonwhisper looked at him. "I guess you can call me your friend." replied Moonwhisper, sharply.
He purred, as he pressumed that was her personality, sharp-tounged and romantic, Glad to know. He meowed I wonder how to keep the conversation going...(No seriously, how do I keep this conversation going!!!)

Quoth the Okapi, Nevermore.
Edgar Allan Poe or Edgar Allan Rich?
Ya like Poe? I do...
Poe... PoeTRY?

Dun question the GIF, Jingle has me put them up. It's our thing.
Old Today, 09:58 AM
half human half dragon

My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 8,334

( @Rockstar timeskip since i haven't been on in forever ) iceclaw was sitting in the snow covered clearing with her siblings they had been made warriors yesterday and she was given her fathers name. she looked up at the brightening sky thinking about her father made her wonder if he was watching proudly. she looked back down at her siblings cherrypaw was now cherryblossom. she smiled as they all looked at each other not able to speak they showed their pleasure in smiles and playfuls flicks of the tail. redclaw came out of the warriors den and padded over to them a red scar on his right foreleg that served as his reminder of his fight against the fox "ok guys your vigils over" he said giving each of them a proud look

Last edited by Drago Bloodward; Today at 11:56 AM.
Old Today, 11:48 AM
Stop, don't talk to me

My Mood: Sick
Koins: 10,914

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright ~ Spirit's ears perked up an interested, she caught Passion ~ Blaze's scent but also heard Harmony ~ Blade's voice.
'Hm, maybe Harmony ~ Blade would be interested an hunting with me.' Another option popped up in her head.
She'd grin padding over to the two toms, but as the closer she got she herd them talking, not wanting to intrude on there discussion. She took a few pawsteps back waiting till they were finish on there conversation.
(Sorry could you please ask me first if you would like to RP. You are interrupting an RP between Constellation and I. Thanks)
https://img10.deviantart.net/5d0b/i/...ok-dbn3zbz.jpg - Drawn by the fantastic Bad Wolf
Loki <3 She is my friend's adorable American Akita dog.
Old Today, 01:35 PM
Broken and Suicidal

My Mood: Lurking
Koins: 9,980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat perked her ears at paw steps. Soft, green orbs turned to an approaching male. He walked with a limp. A lame leg she supposed as her curious eyes observed him tucking the leg beneath himself.

"Hello Darkfur," she dipped her head in greeting. "Hard day?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her tone. Though proper looking, Mistystream was one that preferred humor.
DarkFur appeared slightly embarrassed as the she cat gazed at his lame leg. He curled his tail around himself to hide his leg before looking sheepish. He turned his head and gave her a sideways look out of the corner of his eye. ''Yeah... I guess I walked too much today. I'm exhausted... Is it really that obvious?''
The black tom was so used to nobody commenting on him being worn out at the end of every day that he was shocked the pretty she cat noticed.
Spikes is my cuddly fox best friend/Hallowed Echo is my second in command/Myik is my Shipping Prisoner :3/snowdrop is my fellow Pokemon fan/woly is my friendly wolfy/Skye is my lowlife friend/Insert User Name is my medieval weirdo :3/Swiftheart is my lovable werewolf
*charrie site is being updated*
Pokefarm
My mother is still sick with cancer, but she is healing slowly. Thank you to those who gave me words of encouragement and comfort.My Deviantart
Old Today, 01:43 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried
Koins: 16,036

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
DarkFur appeared slightly embarrassed as the she cat gazed at his lame leg. He curled his tail around himself to hide his leg before looking sheepish. He turned his head and gave her a sideways look out of the corner of his eye. ''Yeah... I guess I walked too much today. I'm exhausted... Is it really that obvious?''
The black tom was so used to nobody commenting on him being worn out at the end of every day that he was shocked the pretty she cat noticed.
The she-cat couldn't help but feel a soft smile tug at the corner of her lips. "I only noticed because I've felt the same way... I feel it right now," she chuckled. "However, no... it isn't very noticeable," she finally stated.

At that, the silver female began to paw down her fur to at least look somewhat presentable. "How have you been, though? Besides the fact you are exhausted?" she asked perking her ears to listen to his words.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old Today, 01:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 44,013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Constellation
A ginger and white Tom slumped onto the floor, sulking in a deserted corner of the camp, confused and angry. Dust flew up around him. Out of the corner of his yellow eyes he noticed the ThunderClan deputy, PassionBlaze, slowly padding towards him. HarmonyBlade frantically straightened himself up and make his ginger fur look immaculate. "Greetings! What brings you to me? I'm just doing a spot of grooming. Not up to much. You?"
Oh no, does that sound to...forward? To posh? What will they all think?
Strolling through the clearing made it seem like a day's job. Like when mentors wake up their apprentices for a "thrill" day of learning. Passionblaze would figure that he needed to deal with...Jaggedpaw sooner or later. But, currently the only thing that mattered was throwing a smile in each cat's direction as he passed them. The smile was more subtle, but it was plastered on his maw, his golden eyes half lidded for a moment as he scoped the area. As he got farther, his pawsteps become much slower. And, the smile was replaced by a frown. For his eyes had met a...depressing sight, it seemed. A ginger and white tom was in a corner, his head down, but even though Passionblaze couldn't see his expression, the dark flames tom knew exactly what could be wrong. Well, he didn't know what the Tom was sulking about, but he knew a face like that, must be having a hard time. So, Passionblaze gingerly padded over, hoping that the noise of his heavy paws didn't disturb him. Albeit it must had! For...who was this..? Passionblaze squinted his eyes, getting a good look at his peer. He didn't know every name, like they knew his. Some, he seen around, many he knew from his own apprentices moons, so those name stuck in his name. "Harmony...blade," Passionblaze mutters softly, slowly to make sure he said the name right. Once he was confident enough, he offered a small smile to the Tom. "I'm doing fine, thank you for the courtesy." Passionblaze dipped his head. "Though, nevermind about me - what about you? You look more...sullen, like someone took the last of your favorite prey from the food pile," He joked, his ears flicked back, and he let out a short awkward laugh. Just s little to lighten the mood. "Is something bothering you?" To Passionblaze, there was more to being a deputy than carrying out orders. Though Passionblaze didn't want his new 'title' or 'rank' to make his clan mates feel belittled. As far as he knew, he was a regular cat within the clan, that also wanted to be a friend to all.

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight

I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have this wish I wish tonight.

Passionblaze is deputy of Thunderclan.
To interact with him read this before messaging me <3