Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:02 PM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 06:52 PM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:52 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 06:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Constellation
A ginger and white Tom slumped onto the floor, sulking in a deserted corner of the camp, confused and angry. Dust flew up around him. Out of the corner of his yellow eyes he noticed the ThunderClan deputy, PassionBlaze, slowly padding towards him. HarmonyBlade frantically straightened himself up and make his ginger fur look immaculate. "Greetings! What brings you to me? I'm just doing a spot of grooming. Not up to much. You?"
Oh no, does that sound to...forward? To posh? What will they all think?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright ~ Spirit's ears perked up an interested, she caught Passion ~ Blaze's scent but also heard Harmony ~ Blade's voice.
'Hm, maybe Harmony ~ Blade would be interested an hunting with me.' Another option popped up in her head.
She'd grin padding over to the two toms, but as the closer she got she herd them talking, not wanting to intrude on there discussion. She took a few pawsteps back waiting till they were finish on there conversation.
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Moonwhisper looked at him. "I guess you can call me your friend." replied Moonwhisper, sharply.
He purred, as he pressumed that was her personality, sharp-tounged and romantic,” Glad to know.” He meowed I wonder how to keep the conversation going...(No seriously, how do I keep this conversation going!!!)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:58 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

( @Rockstar timeskip since i haven't been on in forever ) iceclaw was sitting in the snow covered clearing with her siblings they had been made warriors yesterday and she was given her fathers name. she looked up at the brightening sky thinking about her father made her wonder if he was watching proudly. she looked back down at her siblings cherrypaw was now cherryblossom. she smiled as they all looked at each other not able to speak they showed their pleasure in smiles and playfuls flicks of the tail. redclaw came out of the warriors den and padded over to them a red scar on his right foreleg that served as his reminder of his fight against the fox "ok guys your vigils over" he said giving each of them a proud look

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me

Last edited by Drago Victinius Bloodward; December 12th, 2017 at 09:56 AM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright ~ Spirit's ears perked up an interested, she caught Passion ~ Blaze's scent but also heard Harmony ~ Blade's voice.
'Hm, maybe Harmony ~ Blade would be interested an hunting with me.' Another option popped up in her head.
She'd grin padding over to the two toms, but as the closer she got she herd them talking, not wanting to intrude on there discussion. She took a few pawsteps back waiting till they were finish on there conversation.
(Sorry could you please ask me first if you would like to RP. You are interrupting an RP between Constellation and I. Thanks)
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:35 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat perked her ears at paw steps. Soft, green orbs turned to an approaching male. He walked with a limp. A lame leg she supposed as her curious eyes observed him tucking the leg beneath himself.

"Hello Darkfur," she dipped her head in greeting. "Hard day?" she asked with a hint of amusement in her tone. Though proper looking, Mistystream was one that preferred humor.
DarkFur appeared slightly embarrassed as the she cat gazed at his lame leg. He curled his tail around himself to hide his leg before looking sheepish. He turned his head and gave her a sideways look out of the corner of his eye. ''Yeah... I guess I walked too much today. I'm exhausted... Is it really that obvious?''
The black tom was so used to nobody commenting on him being worn out at the end of every day that he was shocked the pretty she cat noticed.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:43 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
DarkFur appeared slightly embarrassed as the she cat gazed at his lame leg. He curled his tail around himself to hide his leg before looking sheepish. He turned his head and gave her a sideways look out of the corner of his eye. ''Yeah... I guess I walked too much today. I'm exhausted... Is it really that obvious?''
The black tom was so used to nobody commenting on him being worn out at the end of every day that he was shocked the pretty she cat noticed.
The she-cat couldn't help but feel a soft smile tug at the corner of her lips. "I only noticed because I've felt the same way... I feel it right now," she chuckled. "However, no... it isn't very noticeable," she finally stated.

At that, the silver female began to paw down her fur to at least look somewhat presentable. "How have you been, though? Besides the fact you are exhausted?" she asked perking her ears to listen to his words.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 12th, 2017, 11:47 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Constellation
A ginger and white Tom slumped onto the floor, sulking in a deserted corner of the camp, confused and angry. Dust flew up around him. Out of the corner of his yellow eyes he noticed the ThunderClan deputy, PassionBlaze, slowly padding towards him. HarmonyBlade frantically straightened himself up and make his ginger fur look immaculate. "Greetings! What brings you to me? I'm just doing a spot of grooming. Not up to much. You?"
Oh no, does that sound to...forward? To posh? What will they all think?
Strolling through the clearing made it seem like a day's job. Like when mentors wake up their apprentices for a "thrill" day of learning. Passionblaze would figure that he needed to deal with...Jaggedpaw sooner or later. But, currently the only thing that mattered was throwing a smile in each cat's direction as he passed them. The smile was more subtle, but it was plastered on his maw, his golden eyes half lidded for a moment as he scoped the area. As he got farther, his pawsteps become much slower. And, the smile was replaced by a frown. For his eyes had met a...depressing sight, it seemed. A ginger and white tom was in a corner, his head down, but even though Passionblaze couldn't see his expression, the dark flames tom knew exactly what could be wrong. Well, he didn't know what the Tom was sulking about, but he knew a face like that, must be having a hard time. So, Passionblaze gingerly padded over, hoping that the noise of his heavy paws didn't disturb him. Albeit it must had! For...who was this..? Passionblaze squinted his eyes, getting a good look at his peer. He didn't know every name, like they knew his. Some, he seen around, many he knew from his own apprentices moons, so those name stuck in his name. "Harmony...blade," Passionblaze mutters softly, slowly to make sure he said the name right. Once he was confident enough, he offered a small smile to the Tom. "I'm doing fine, thank you for the courtesy." Passionblaze dipped his head. "Though, nevermind about me - what about you? You look more...sullen, like someone took the last of your favorite prey from the food pile," He joked, his ears flicked back, and he let out a short awkward laugh. Just s little to lighten the mood. "Is something bothering you?" To Passionblaze, there was more to being a deputy than carrying out orders. Though Passionblaze didn't want his new 'title' or 'rank' to make his clan mates feel belittled. As far as he knew, he was a regular cat within the clan, that also wanted to be a friend to all.
Old December 12th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Patryk

My Mood: Lurking

@Okapi

Dewpaw and Tawnypaw strolled around the clearing as they talked to each other on anything that came to mind. Once Monarchstep came into view, a wave of curiosity came over Dewpaw. No, it was more like suspicion. He heard rumors around the camp surrounding Monarchstep, the tom was trouble, especially around she-cats. So, he found it questionable that Moonwhisper was with him. He nudged Tawnypaw to motion for her to follow him, and they sat in front of Monarchstep and Moonwhisper.

"Greetings," Dewpaw meowed. "Hope you don't mind the intrusion, we finished our hunting patrol so I thought we could maybe acquaintance ourselves better with the warriors."
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:26 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
The she-cat couldn't help but feel a soft smile tug at the corner of her lips. "I only noticed because I've felt the same way... I feel it right now," she chuckled. "However, no... it isn't very noticeable," she finally stated.

At that, the silver female began to paw down her fur to at least look somewhat presentable. "How have you been, though? Besides the fact you are exhausted?" she asked perking her ears to listen to his words.
Just so you know, cats lick their fur to clean it, not by pawing it xD ))
DarkFur ran his pink tongue over his black fur in an attempt to get it to lie flat. He glanced up and flicked an ear at her words.
''Nothing worse than the usual, I suppose'' he mewed in reply. ''My paws always ache at the end of each day, especially my bad one. My bad leg usually hurts around this time. I did manage to catch a squirrel this morning, the first prey I caught by myself since the accident...'' His broad shoulders held a hint of pride as he spoke.
He bent his head to lick the aching pawpad of his lame leg. He pricked his ears for the pretty silver she cat's response.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:48 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A slight chuckle escaped the feline's maw at her brother's concern. It was almost ironic, him telling her to take care of herself - wasn't that her job, to take care of other cats? Caliapaw's grief had been almost too great for her to really "take care of herself..." but she wouldn't tell Snowpaw that. She had been at least keeping herself alive, if that was what he was talking about, anyways. "I'll take care of myself, promise." She smiled at him weakly, trying to keep the truths of her worries and grief keeping her from being able to socialize or eat reguarly. Perhaps she would tell someone; she had better figure it out on her own soon or tell someone, at any rate, because if she did neither, she would eventually destroy herself from the inside out.

And Caliapaw knew enough to know that that wasn't good. She had briefly considered taking some of the herbs that were meant for emotional pain, for there were a few herbs to help with that sort of thing. Chamomile especially would help with depression, which wouldn't be a bad idea at the moment. However, they were low on that, and until herb stores were back up, Caliapaw would just have to deal with things on her own. She smirked a little at Snowpaw's question about it being the "fun" type of interesting, and decided not to answer that - there wasn't really a good answer. Not one that she wanted to go on about, anyways. "Oh - I'm not really hungry, thanks though, Snowpaw." It was true... at the moment, the she cat didn't feel hungry. Besides, she didn't want to take up his challenge. Cats would talk. Cats would stare.

Caliapaw didn't want either. The problem with having friends, and being the medicine cat, was that you became the center of gossip. Anyone who had a connection to a higher rank could just as easily become that center of gossip. Even if you just had friends, they would talk about you, and word got around about things. At least the cats Caliapaw trusted would never betray her. Not as far as she knew, anyways. Whatever she told them would remain there. Realizing that this was Snowpaw she was talking to, her brother, who wouldn't make a big deal of things and embarrass her, she heaved a sigh and shifted her weight some.

"If I'm being honest, I haven't really been hungry for a while." His offer to leave camp perked her attention, but she had been tired lately and at the moment, felt more like staying in the camp. "I think I'll stay here for now, thanks, Snowpaw. Just in case something comes up." That was part of it, too. If something came up - Caliapaw wanted to be nearby to make sure she was in time this time.

The seemingly kingly tom continued to scan the clearing. Of course, Powdernose escaped his gaze originally - he wasn't really looking very closely, even though that was how it appeared. When he turned back around for his gaze to scan the other way, his eyes landed on the snowy-colored tom. For a moment he let his eyes rest there, his gaze never softening, but rather inquisitive as though asking what on earth the other tom was doing in the darkness. Eventually he turned away, his tail flicking in an inviting manner, offering for the cat to come and join him, but this only lasted a few moments before he turned back around, twisting his back so that he could look more easily at Powerdernose. "Can I help you?" He hadn't been aware of the cat following him, but he was almost insanely mindful of where the tom was at the moment.

He knew of the other tom - and while laziness was not to be rewarded, he did have to admit, the other cat generally looked more comfortable. And, while you would never catch Stonegazer sharing the more relaxed state of Powdernose, there's a chance you would see his muscles loosening just the slightest bit and his royal stance relaxing so that he even slumped some. Of course, he remained just as alert and powerful as always. He was a middle-aged warrior, or getting close to it, and he was looking forward to being a more respected member of the Clan. He was older then their leader - how he felt about that, he wasn't sure.

Stonegazer supposed a young cat could have good ideas just as much as an older cat could, and he approved of the way that Snowstar led the Clan, with her deputy Passionblaze - whom he was also older than. Stonegazer's eyes remained fixated on the other tom, never looking away, in a way that was almost irritating, if you were made uncomfortable by being stared at. He had never had the strongest idea of what other cats' comfort zones were. He couldn't know that how emotionless he appeared would unsettle others. And while he was far from emotionless, his features and stance generally appeared that way. Or if not emotionless, at least like his emotions were carefully regulated.
Snowpaw shifted his weight on his other left arm, smiling at her promise. At least it brought him some relief, knowing she would. However he did get the feeling she haven't been, most from her smile and a guess. Yet kept his mouth shut, he didn't mention it to Caliapaw- not yet at least but the war was scaring him a little. No, not because of the fighting. It was about losing someone in it. Snowpaw didn't know if he would even be in it, some of the worrying was from the gathering. He hadn't attended to it but he heard about it. What if someone killed Caliapaw? Like what happened with Wheatfur. So many questions buzzed in his head like flies. Snowpaw knew that the feeling of fear would never go away until everything was surely fine, all he could was to help.

"Alright, I won't shove the prey down your throat." He joked, chuckling a little. He found the talk surprising relaxing, better than laying around. Anything is better than laying around, though. His nose wrinkled up at the thought, shaking his head lightly in thought. However some cats really just needed that, Snowpaw blinked. "Zoomed out for a second, thoughts just buzzing around, you know?" He searched her eyes; hope for a hint that could tell him what was going on. He got nothing which he was disappointed and relived for. Snowpaw didn't know anything he didn't want to.

He frowned a little, he knew grief took away your appetite. Even knowing that he didn't get the hint it was most likely from grief, being clueless Snowpaw he assumed she was getting sick. "Are you getting sick? I mean... well could that be start of it? " He snap his muzzle shut, knowing he was about to say something that could really make things uncomfortable. He furrowed his eyebrows, giving a short nod. "I know you may not have a appetite but later on take a few bites of a mouse, hungry or not. " Snowpaw nodded. Then the frowned disappeared and turned into a wide smile at her. "No problem. Yeah! Always be on guard, Caliapaw!" He said, "And don't let anything bring you down." He blinked, "I sounded like my mentor for a second. Gah, is she rubbing off on me?" He shivered a little. Remembering the over-joy mentor he had, Snowpaw couldn't lie that really scared him.

"Come lay in the sun, it's warm. " He didn't seem anything wrong with that, "Or sit." He added. However he found that sometimes just being in sunlight `melts` away your thoughts.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread