Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:53 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:42 AM
Sagekit finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 03:18 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2017, 09:56 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He shrugged,” Why not.” I’ve heard blind cats can hunt if trained properly...I think...
The wiry brown Tom raced down the hill onto a flatter area of the territory. HareStorm got into a hunter's crouch and listened closely for the sound of Rabbits' feet thumping on the ground, or the snuffling of a mouse or rustling of a bird. There were sounds in the distance then they got closer and closer. "A rabbit. Yes." He whispered to Pikerunner. The Tom heard the rodent race past then chased after it leaping and, just out of luck, caught it. It hung from his jaws like a leaf on a tree, swinging and twisting at every breath of wind. "Would you like to have a go now?"
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:00 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
The wiry brown Tom raced down the hill onto a flatter area of the territory. HareStorm got into a hunter's crouch and listened closely for the sound of Rabbits' feet thumping on the ground, or the snuffling of a mouse or rustling of a bird. There were sounds in the distance then they got closer and closer. "A rabbit. Yes." He whispered to Pikerunner. The Tom heard the rodent race past then chased after it leaping and, just out of luck, caught it. It hung from his jaws like a leaf on a tree, swinging and twisting at every breath of wind. "Would you like to have a go now?"
“I’ll chase it and drive it towards you. Okay?” Pikerunner meowed he hardly waited for a response and started running after the rabbit driving it towards Harestorm. (He’s not antiblind, just doesn’t believe they can do everything perfectly)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"That sounds good to me," Obsidiansky remarked with a smile in Canineheart's direction. He was still working things out. But Canineheart's support was encouraging, and it made him warm when he thought about the fact that she was willing to back off for his comfort. The fact that he was that important to her was very encouraging, and it made him feel like there was less pressure involved somehow. Now, no matter what, he wouldn't lose Canineheart. She would be his friend always. "And, Canineheart..." His voice trailed off as he thought of the right thing to say. "I just wanted to say thank you. Knowing that I won't lose you as a friend, that you won't be mad at me, it - it means the world to me. I'm really working all this out, I'll figure it out soon, I promise." He mewed, brushing up against her slightly - hesitantly, like he wasn't sure if affection was the right thing to be giving her at the moment, before he pulled away, his ears going back a little. He was embarrassed. And unsure as well, unsure whether he was doing the right thing or not, unsure that if he chose someone else everything really would be fine. Right now, he liked Fawnskip. At least, he was pretty sure that he did. But Canineheart's support and playfulness, and her beauty, and Sagewhisker having been through his side thick and thin, those were things that he couldn't just throw away. He couldn't ignore that he wasn't sure whether he had feelings for them or not. Now, he might have been completely sure before. Before they had both told him so. Now, he was trying to work out whether or not he really did and who he could see himself with for the rest of his life.
Canineheart nodded, trudging onward with the small, limp rabbit dangling from her jowls. She swayed across the territory, trusting Obsidiansky to check the wind for any prey along the way, as her senses were clogged with the wreak of the fresh-kill. Retracing her steps, Canineheart eventually found the lump of dirt that she had scraped over the other rabbit. Carefully, Canineheart uncovered the rabbit, and comparing it to her other catch, the one that she had caught originally was much bigger than the one that was currently dangling from her jaws. Should I try to catch another? Canineheart wondered, realizing that the small rabbit would barely be a meal for anyone. But not wanting to embarrass herself, or prolong the interaction with Obsidiansky, Canineheart flicked her tail at the rabbit, signaling for her companion to take it. As Obsidiansky rubbed against her in affection, Canineheart cocked her head in confusion, but flicked her tail across his shoulder in appreciation. "Of course," Canineheart muttered through the fur of her rabbit, "I realized that I made you uncomfortable and pressured you, and I don't want to do that." Canineheart considered her sentence for a moment, then added: "No matter what happens, you can count on me to be your friend." She flashed a small smile through the scruff of the rabbit, more to herself than to Obsidiansky; she realized that he would be there for her, even if he had a mate, even if he loved someone else.
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:17 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark let out an “ooph” as Hunterfang pushed even more air from his lungs by shoving his paws against his chest and belly. Asphodelspark’s feigned voice did the trick and put an end to Hunterfang’s resistance through the power of laughter. No one can push s fully grown warrior off of them while they are too busy having a laughing fit. Asphodel couldn’t help but laugh triumphantly as he heard Hunterfang’s grunt when he landed on top of the other tom. His little trick was turned back on him when Hunterfang mimicked his odd little voice, causing Asphodelspark to dissolve into laughter. After regaining some composure, the ginger tom groaned dramatically, “I simply can’t get up. Gravity is increasing on me.” With those words he wiggles a little bit atop Hunterfang and pushed down with all his might to squish his friend as he laughed.
Hunterfang groaned when Asphodelspark laughed at him, and stuck his tongue out playfully, pushing his paws against his friend's chest in an attempt to get him off. It didn't work, he was still recovering from his laughing fit from before. And it was hard to breathe when you had another cat on top of you. He let out a grunt when Asphodelspark wriggled around, pushing him down to try to squish him, and the black and white Tom actually squealed in indignation. "Oh, you furball!" But he was laughing slightly as he tried to kick the other Tom off, pushing against him and trying to wriggle free. "You know you can get up. Are you really gonna make me push you off?" His brown eyes glinted playfully. "Don't start something you can't finish, Asphyyyy." He warned teasingly, tensing a little as he tried to push Asphodelspark off again.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:39 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang groaned when Asphodelspark laughed at him, and stuck his tongue out playfully, pushing his paws against his friend's chest in an attempt to get him off. It didn't work, he was still recovering from his laughing fit from before. And it was hard to breathe when you had another cat on top of you. He let out a grunt when Asphodelspark wriggled around, pushing him down to try to squish him, and the black and white Tom actually squealed in indignation. "Oh, you furball!" But he was laughing slightly as he tried to kick the other Tom off, pushing against him and trying to wriggle free. "You know you can get up. Are you really gonna make me push you off?" His brown eyes glinted playfully. "Don't start something you can't finish, Asphyyyy." He warned teasingly, tensing a little as he tried to push Asphodelspark off again.
Asphodelspark's laughter turned into gleeful giggles, as if he were a kit again. It wasn't the most 'cool' sound, but it was a joyful one. All of Hunterfang's attempts to displace him were for naught as Asphodelspark was still crowing triumphantly from a sprawled out position atop the other warrior. His grunt as Asphodel wiggled around made the ginger tom laugh even more, though those laughs were nothing compared to the barrage of laughter that followed Hunterfang's squeal. At this point, Asphodelspark didn't even remember that there was a war coming. The ginger warrior ignored his friend's 'furball' remark and only pushed down harder. "As if you could!" He teased in response to Hunterfang's teasing question. After the black and white tom's warning, Asphodelspark felt him tensing up to push him off. The warrior tensed his own muscles and as soon as Hunterfang's pushed him, Asphodelspark pushed back and launched himself away from the tom. Recovering quickly, he turned to face Hunterfang with a playful face, crouching as if to pounce again.
Old December 12th, 2017, 04:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Asphodelspark's laughter turned into gleeful giggles, as if he were a kit again. It wasn't the most 'cool' sound, but it was a joyful one. All of Hunterfang's attempts to displace him were for naught as Asphodelspark was still crowing triumphantly from a sprawled out position atop the other warrior. His grunt as Asphodel wiggled around made the ginger tom laugh even more, though those laughs were nothing compared to the barrage of laughter that followed Hunterfang's squeal. At this point, Asphodelspark didn't even remember that there was a war coming. The ginger warrior ignored his friend's 'furball' remark and only pushed down harder. "As if you could!" He teased in response to Hunterfang's teasing question. After the black and white tom's warning, Asphodelspark felt him tensing up to push him off. The warrior tensed his own muscles and as soon as Hunterfang's pushed him, Asphodelspark pushed back and launched himself away from the tom. Recovering quickly, he turned to face Hunterfang with a playful face, crouching as if to pounce again.
Yeah, that was it. Hunterfang dissolved into laughter when Asphodelspark started giggling and he found himself laughing just as joyfully. It was probably weird to other cats to see two half-grown Tom's playing around like kits, but that's just how they were. Then, after his squeal, Asphodelspark had started laughing louder which made Hunterfang laugh even more. But his breath left him when Asphodel pushed down harder, letting out another grunt. "Ahhh, really?" He smirked. At the other Tom's reply to his warning, Hunterfang's ears flicked up instantly. "Oh, I can!" He exclaimed, and started pushing harder. He didn't have to do much though, as Asphodelspark had launched off of him. The black and white warrior immediately rolled to his paws, facing the ginger Tom, and dropped into a swift crouch. "I warned you." He said simply, eyes sparkling with amusement, then lunged, paws outstretched toward his friend.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@Lonestar23

Rookpatch hesitated outside of the apprentices den, his green gaze flickering from its entrance to somewhere else in the camp, one of his front paws raised as if he wasn't sure he should approach the den. The training with Heartpaw was going slow, but he thought it was going well.. Or at least he hoped so anyways. He wasn't sure. He was never really sure of anything he felt.
But why should he be scared of going into the apprentice's den? It's not like the young cats would bully him or anything. Right? They should respect him because he was higher in rank than them... And most of them should be out training anyways right?
He mentally rehearsed just calling his apprentices name. But maybe... Maybe today shouldn't be a training day. Couldn't they just talk? Couldn't mentors and apprentice's just talk, was that normal? That's what he wanted to do right now. He felt he needed to be closer to Heartpaw, she was a nice young cat, she had never really hurt him in any way. And he felt like she needed someone to talk to. He could be that cat... Right?

Clearing his throat, the calico tom slowly, shakily, ducked into the apprentices den, whispering out in his usually stuttered, jittery voice, "H-H-Huh-Heart-art-p-p-paw-aw? Are-er you-who in h-here?"
It would take a moment for his eyes to adjust to the more dim light of the den, but he began to quickly scan over whatever forms were in the den, desperately trying to ignore any other cat that looked at him besides his apprentice. He remembered his days here, and they weren't nice. He didn't want to remember his days in this horrid den. But he wanted to see his apprentice so he would deal with the memories that surged back.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Hawktalon looked at Thistlepaw as he asked if Pearblossom was his friend. "Yeah she's my friend." replied Hawktalon. The tom looked at his son. Hopefully he don't think he's my mate. We nearly just met. That would be weird. Would it? Hawktalon shook the thought out of his head, starting to stare off into space.
@BTS.official.__
@BTS.official.__

(I might have misread this RP. I'm gonna roll with it.)

Thistlepaw's eyes narrowed suspiciously but his father appeared sincere, with a flick of his tail he looked at the shecat again. "It's nice to meet you," he said, his tone flat. His ear gave a twitch as their father asked if Spiderpaw needed anything. It was innocent enough, but his father ought to know better. His brother was just as good as any warrior in Windclan. "Spiderpaw, did you want to practice battle moves?"

Old December 12th, 2017, 08:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
"You make the first move," Garterstar said with a nod. The fluffy tom squared his shoulders and puffed out his chest, though instead of making him look bigger, it just made the kit nearly drown in his fur. He kept up the act, however, to give the illusion he knew what he was doing.
He didn't. But how different was actual battle than the little wrestling matches he got into with Snakekit? Garterkit was confident he could "win" this fight. He got into a crouch, his pale ears twitching and his tail raised in anticipation.
Snakegrowl nodded, crouching and wiggling his haunches. He fluffed out his pelt, and like his brother, he looked like a kit drowning in fur. He paused, unsure what to do, before simply pouncing at his brother, his tiny paws slightly flailing as he screwed his eyes shut, making sure his claws weren't out. Snakegrowl waited to see if he would hit his brothers fluff, hopefully not too hard. His father watched with amusement at the toms flimsy pounce. His eyes screwed shut, he looked like a tiny charging fluff-ball, paws outstretched at his brother. Hareleap watched, chuckling.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cloudy ~ Creek arrived into the clearing, wondering to the fresh kill pile, with a mouthful of prey gathered in his jaws. He'd place it down being satisfied with the burden of prey he captured. After that the white striped tom trotted over to the tree stump, that was created by a lightning storm which structed the tree down, only causing the base of the tree to remain. But that was moons ago before he was born in fact, but he knew of this story because the elders told him of such. And definitely he believed it, it sounded so persuasive and real why wound't you believe it? Causally he'd groom his fluffy fur, he'd twisted and turn his hold body for his tongue to reach the hardest spots.
'Not easy having white fur...' He thought with a small frown.
Giving nothing else interested to do, he'd lay on the stump watching the delicate snowflakes fall onto the ground.
'Yet so pretty, but cold and dire at the same time...' He thought.

Share the love
Closed Thread