Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Old Yesterday, 10:41 PM
Lonely Berry

My Mood: Stressed
Koins: 14
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist stepped into the nursery, looking around at the kits with curious pale blue eyes. She came here often to play with the young kits and talk with their mothers. How she wished she had kits of her own! Or even a mate would be a nice start.
But for now, she would satisfy herself with pretending as though the kits were her own.
She let the scent of the nursery invade her nostrils. It was a familiar feeling, having been living here only seven moons ago.
She sat near the entrance, watching the kits go about their day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The massive queen wondered over to Mint ~ Mist.
"Hello Mint, I hope this won't interfere with your warrior duties but...I need you to look over my kits, I need to eat some prey i'm starving." She'd mew.
"There only three kits not a pawful, but i'm deeply trouble leaving them there all by them selfs."
Her eyes kept locked on Ember ~ kit, her oldest and treated by like an outcast just because the look of his dark head and red like amber eyes.
"Do you mind looking after Dawn ~ kit, Dappled ~ kit and Ember ~ kit? Just for a short while."
Old Today, 09:36 AM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic
Koins: 782
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The massive queen wondered over to Mint ~ Mist.
"Hello Mint, I hope this won't interfere with your warrior duties but...I need you to look over my kits, I need to eat some prey i'm starving." She'd mew.
"There only three kits not a pawful, but i'm deeply trouble leaving them there all by them selfs."
Her eyes kept locked on Ember ~ kit, her oldest and treated by like an outcast just because the look of his dark head and red like amber eyes.
"Do you mind looking after Dawn ~ kit, Dappled ~ kit and Ember ~ kit? Just for a short while."
Mintmist's eyes widened in surprise, "Oh! I'd love to!" She couldn't contain a purr, "I'll make sure they don't get into any trouble."
Mintmist's eyes shone excitedly as she addressed the kits, "Hello, you three! How are you?" She was willing to play any game they wanted to play, do anything they wanted to do. Interacting with kits is what Mintmist lived for.
Her bright eyes turned back to the queen,"Don't worry about a thing! You deserve a little break and a juicy piece of prey!"

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories