Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old December 11th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist stepped into the nursery, looking around at the kits with curious pale blue eyes. She came here often to play with the young kits and talk with their mothers. How she wished she had kits of her own! Or even a mate would be a nice start.
But for now, she would satisfy herself with pretending as though the kits were her own.
She let the scent of the nursery invade her nostrils. It was a familiar feeling, having been living here only seven moons ago.
She sat near the entrance, watching the kits go about their day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The massive queen wondered over to Mint ~ Mist.
"Hello Mint, I hope this won't interfere with your warrior duties but...I need you to look over my kits, I need to eat some prey i'm starving." She'd mew.
"There only three kits not a pawful, but i'm deeply trouble leaving them there all by them selfs."
Her eyes kept locked on Ember ~ kit, her oldest and treated by like an outcast just because the look of his dark head and red like amber eyes.
"Do you mind looking after Dawn ~ kit, Dappled ~ kit and Ember ~ kit? Just for a short while."
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:36 AM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The massive queen wondered over to Mint ~ Mist.
"Hello Mint, I hope this won't interfere with your warrior duties but...I need you to look over my kits, I need to eat some prey i'm starving." She'd mew.
"There only three kits not a pawful, but i'm deeply trouble leaving them there all by them selfs."
Her eyes kept locked on Ember ~ kit, her oldest and treated by like an outcast just because the look of his dark head and red like amber eyes.
"Do you mind looking after Dawn ~ kit, Dappled ~ kit and Ember ~ kit? Just for a short while."
Mintmist's eyes widened in surprise, "Oh! I'd love to!" She couldn't contain a purr, "I'll make sure they don't get into any trouble."
Mintmist's eyes shone excitedly as she addressed the kits, "Hello, you three! How are you?" She was willing to play any game they wanted to play, do anything they wanted to do. Interacting with kits is what Mintmist lived for.
Her bright eyes turned back to the queen,"Don't worry about a thing! You deserve a little break and a juicy piece of prey!"

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist's eyes widened in surprise, "Oh! I'd love to!" She couldn't contain a purr, "I'll make sure they don't get into any trouble."
Mintmist's eyes shone excitedly as she addressed the kits, "Hello, you three! How are you?" She was willing to play any game they wanted to play, do anything they wanted to do. Interacting with kits is what Mintmist lived for.
Her bright eyes turned back to the queen,"Don't worry about a thing! You deserve a little break and a juicy piece of prey!"
Apple ~ Dust dipped her head in appreciation, then strolled outta the den.
Ember ~ kit bounced up happily greeting the fellow warrior.
"Hello!" He mewed.
His sister's rushed towards his side.
"Oh yes we'd love to play a game!" Dappled ~ kit grinned.
"Let's play leader!" Dawn ~ kit instructed.
"No we played that last time." The tom-kit huffed. "Plus your always leader."
"No i'm not!" She'd snap at him.
"Guys, guys!" Dappled ~ kit shouted. "Let's create a new game with all of our ideas mixed into it. That way, we'll all have our rules and parts we wanna preform."
The tom and she-kit exchanged glances with each other and agreed. The kits gathered around the young warrior looking up to her.
"So Mint ~ Mist...what's your idea?" Dawn ~ blinked.
Old December 13th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Sneaky Assassin

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xYx_Void_xYx View Post
Apple ~ Dust dipped her head in appreciation, then strolled outta the den.
Ember ~ kit bounced up happily greeting the fellow warrior.
"Hello!" He mewed.
His sister's rushed towards his side.
"Oh yes we'd love to play a game!" Dappled ~ kit grinned.
"Let's play leader!" Dawn ~ kit instructed.
"No we played that last time." The tom-kit huffed. "Plus your always leader."
"No i'm not!" She'd snap at him.
"Guys, guys!" Dappled ~ kit shouted. "Let's create a new game with all of our ideas mixed into it. That way, we'll all have our rules and parts we wanna preform."
The tom and she-kit exchanged glances with each other and agreed. The kits gathered around the young warrior looking up to her.
"So Mint ~ Mist...what's your idea?" Dawn ~ blinked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The albino warrior wandered away from his crazy friends. A sound wave of kits voices entered his ears, his curiosity picked up pretty quickly. He'd walk into the den, greeting the queens with a slight nod. After his red eyes settled on Mint `mist, she was a new warrior and she always arrived to the nursery. Out of the blue the kits started arguing, he twitched an ear, wanting to visit them and see why were they arguing. Getting a grip on his paws, he'd wander over to them as he did the fighting stopped. He couldn't help but do a quite chuckle. 'Ah, kits these days.' Red `gaze sat down behind Mint `mist, signaling to the kits to be quiet, after he did some funny faces at the kits.
-------------------
I posted
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:30 PM
Empress~Of~Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MimicEight View Post
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The albino warrior wandered away from his crazy friends. A sound wave of kits voices entered his ears, his curiosity picked up pretty quickly. He'd walk into the den, greeting the queens with a slight nod. After his red eyes settled on Mint `mist, she was a new warrior and she always arrived to the nursery. Out of the blue the kits started arguing, he twitched an ear, wanting to visit them and see why were they arguing. Getting a grip on his paws, he'd wander over to them as he did the fighting stopped. He couldn't help but do a quite chuckle. 'Ah, kits these days.' Red `gaze sat down behind Mint `mist, signaling to the kits to be quiet, after he did some funny faces at the kits.
-------------------
I posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The kits tried to hold in a laugh, but the warrior's face looked odd and weird looking, but in a funny way. Dawn ~ kit was the first one to let out a soft chuckle, then Dappled ~ kit after Ember ~ kit.
"Hahahahaha!" They all laughed.
It was clearly be able to see the confusion in Mint ~ Mist's eyes, but the kits continued to laugh, until one of the queens said: "Shush!"
"Sorry.." The kits said.
-------

Try out for DragonClan, I bet you would be great at it
Old December 23rd, 2017, 06:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@AbsurdJinx
Ferretkit idled around the nursery, not minding anyone as he lept from moss pile to mosspile. He snorted and giggled and then sneezed. He chuckled before launching himself off a mosspile once more, this time he was aimed for Juniperpaw. He realized it and panicked,” Juniperpaw!” He called out as he realized way later than he should of that if Juniperpaw didn’t move, he’d hit Juniperpaw. Ferretkit saw himself much fiercer and larger than the three moon kit really was, in his mind, when he looked down on his body, he was the size of a full grown apprentice.

Ferretkit had a large imagination, yes he was slow and mousebrained, but he was imaginatitve. He had imaginary friend to play with, and he believed he was the size of the average warrior, but when a cat stared down at him, he remembered he was only a kit, or he’d think he’s the size of an apprentice, it all depended on the cat, as he came dumbling donw towards Juniperpaw, he saw himself as a warrior, about to crush a scrawny apprentice without an ounce of fighting ability, he knew his claws were shethed, but to him they looked like massive talons that could easily skewer Juniperpaw. He felt guilty in shame at the fact he a three moon old kit, would be banished for accidentally murdering Juniperpaw, heck maybe exiled for all like Ferret knew, the clan life was scary. He couldn’t always tell his imagination from reality.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Okapi

Poor Juniperpaw. All she wanted to do was visit the nursery, share a brief herb lesson with the kits, but instead of what she expected - a pleasant session - she found herself being the target of an attack. She released a startled squeak, dropping the leaf-wrap that had been carefully gripped between her jaws, and jumped back before Ferretkit could squash her. She had to admit - he was quite large for a kit and he probably could've easily crushed her as if she were merely an insect. The herbs! the medicine cat cried silently. Juniperpaw wouldn't put herself in harms way for the cobwebs and poppy seeds and other basic herbs that she had an abundance of, but still, with leaf-bare upon them, herbs went quickly and each and every leaf or berry should be cherished.

She wondered if she could still host a lesson with crushed berries. Luckily, the herbs were bound tightly within the leaf-wrap so none of the juices from the berries would stain Ferretkit's pelt if he were to fall on it. However, the contents inside of leaf-wrap would severely suffer. Juniperpaw watched the chaos unfold, eyes wide in shock. ``Ferretkit!`` She couldn't help but let the name slip from between her lips. Her tone was high-pitched and laced with surprise, but there was absolutely no sign of anger. In all honesty, Juniperpaw drew amusement from the situation and would probably laugh it off.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 23rd, 2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old December 24th, 2017, 05:03 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@Okapi

Poor Juniperpaw. All she wanted to do was visit the nursery, share a brief herb lesson with the kits, but instead of what she expected - a pleasant session - she found herself being the target of an attack. She released a startled squeak, dropping the leaf-wrap that had been carefully gripped between her jaws, and jumped back before Ferretkit could squash her. She had to admit - he was quite large for a kit and he probably could've easily crushed her as if she were merely an insect. The herbs! the medicine cat cried silently. Juniperpaw wouldn't put herself in harms way for the cobwebs and poppy seeds and other basic herbs that she had an abundance of, but still, with leaf-bare upon them, herbs went quickly and each and every leaf or berry should be cherished.

She wondered if she could still host a lesson with crushed berries. Luckily, the herbs were bound tightly within the leaf-wrap so none of the juices from the berries would stain Ferretkit's pelt if he were to fall on it. However, the contents inside of leaf-wrap would severely suffer. Juniperpaw watched the chaos unfold, eyes wide in shock. ``Ferretkit!`` She couldn't help but let the name slip from between her lips. Her tone was high-pitched and laced with surprise, but there was absolutely no sign of anger. In all honesty, Juniperpaw drew amusement from the situation and would probably laugh it off.
Ferretkit hit the ground rolling a little stopping less that a pawlength away from the herbs. He huffed and stood up shaking out his fur casually,” Sorry Juniperpaw, didn’t mean to scare you.” He after all, was only three moons, not a harmful kit, an innocent one if fact. He turned to play in the other half of the den, where he might not hit Juniperpaw, he often did get in trouble for hitting queens and kits accidentally, but what was wrong with having fun? And he never unsheathed his claws, and he gave notice to the cat he was about to squash. Most cats were on guard for him smacking into them, not poor Juniperpaw though, she didn’t know that he was a jumper.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Ferretkit hit the ground rolling a little stopping less that a pawlength away from the herbs. He huffed and stood up shaking out his fur casually,” Sorry Juniperpaw, didn’t mean to scare you.” He after all, was only three moons, not a harmful kit, an innocent one if fact. He turned to play in the other half of the den, where he might not hit Juniperpaw, he often did get in trouble for hitting queens and kits accidentally, but what was wrong with having fun? And he never unsheathed his claws, and he gave notice to the cat he was about to squash. Most cats were on guard for him smacking into them, not poor Juniperpaw though, she didn’t know that he was a jumper.
``Oh, Ferretkit, wait. How about you prove you're sorry by enduring a quick herb lesson with me?`` Juniperpaw was quick to scurry up to the leaf-wrap once she was certain danger would be no issue. She nipped it carefully and the leaf unfolded to reveal a pawful of different berries and leaves. She'd wrapped the single deathberry thick in cobweb until it was invisible to anyone's eye. Luckily, the red berry was still held firmly in the sticky lace's grasp, at the center of the bundle of cobweb. The medicine cat cautiously nudged a tiny, round black seed forward by a few inches, raising her chin to look Ferretkit in the eye. Her gaze and tone was gentle, but there was a firmness to them that said she was serious, ``These are poppy seeds. They will make you feel drowsy, but they will ease any pain or shock.``
Old December 27th, 2017, 07:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

``Oh, Ferretkit, wait. How about you prove you're sorry by enduring a quick herb lesson with me?`` Juniperpaw was quick to scurry up to the leaf-wrap once she was certain danger would be no issue. She nipped it carefully and the leaf unfolded to reveal a pawful of different berries and leaves. She'd wrapped the single deathberry thick in cobweb until it was invisible to anyone's eye. Luckily, the red berry was still held firmly in the sticky lace's grasp, at the center of the bundle of cobweb. The medicine cat cautiously nudged a tiny, round black seed forward by a few inches, raising her chin to look Ferretkit in the eye. Her gaze and tone was gentle, but there was a firmness to them that said she was serious, ``These are poppy seeds. They will make you feel drowsy, but they will ease any pain or shock.``
Ferretkit nodded and listened confused as to why he needed the knowledge, as after all he didn't want to be a useless Medicine Cat, looked down apon by the clan. They only were useful after a battle.