Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 11th, 2017, 07:09 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienboy View Post
powdernose flattened his ears at the sound of stonegazer's voice. his eyes narrowed slightly before he trotted from the darkness of the camp's shadows, whiskers twitching. he looked at the other with an unwavering gaze, remaining outwardly stoic beneath the sophisticated stare. well, internally, powder's heart was beating as fast as a tiny little squirrel's would. his mind was racing, and a light flush had begun to cover his skin.
thank starclan he had long fur.
the tom stalked closer to stonegazer, wary of the other's intentions. was he going to be humiliated? was the older tom going to screech at him for being nothing but a lazy imbecile? powdernose froze once he had realized that stonegazer had spoken.
"oh, uh, not really. i just— just saw you walking in and thought you'd like some company," he mewed, mentally clawing himself for the pitiful excuse. of course, powdernose didn't want to admit the true reason for him following the tom. no, he would like to keep a strong grip on what little dignity he had left.
even if he did want to admit it, stonegazer would never feel the same. the silver tom would want a feline who is up and ready to battle at all times, cautious of their surroundings. powdernose was only a lazy tom who was always taking 'naps.'
huffing to himself, he flicked his tail and sat a few paw-lengths from stonegazer. his ears perked and he cast a glance towards the other, which then became a full-on stare.
An understanding look passed over the older warrior's face. Most of the warriors in the Clan were normally thinking that their clanmates wanted company - it formed tight bonds between a few of them. Stonegazer generally kept to himself, unless he had something to talk about. Not having anything particuarly interesting to say, it felt awkward being around the other tom, trying to come up with something that didn't sound like he was just talking to hear the sound of his own voice. "Oh. Well, your company is appreciated." It sounded a little too formal for a casual conversation in the clearing, but to the tom's ears, it was just how he normally talked. Depending on the cat he was around, he might try to lighten things up some, but he figured Powdernose wouldn't mind too much... he had, after all, been seeking Stonegazer out.

The slate-grey tom shifted his weight, just slightly so that it was more centered (which he normally didn't have to do, but it was probably a result of twisting around to look at the other cat) and gave the tom a smile. He wasn't really one to full-out grin at other cats, so his smile looked a little more like a thoughtful expression. Stonegazer looked like he could see the other tom, but his mind wasn't really on that. It was thinking of WindClan and the upcoming battle. That was one of the subjects that Stonegazer could really talk about for a while, discussing strategies to use and wondering when it was going to be and how bad it was going to be, and whether the new medicine cat was going to be able to keep up with things (though he generally didn't bring her up, normally it just fell in naturally with the other cat once they were talking about the battle) and so on.

It might fall under gossip, but if it was, then it was the only thing he would really gossip about. And it was what he decided to bring up, in an attempt to make more pleasant conversation. But when he turned (completely around this time) so he could face Powdernose, he found the other's gaze was already on him, staring at him in a way that was almost reminiscent of Stonegazer's own powerful stare. "When do you think the battle with WindClan will be? Or, do you not think there will be one?" He asked, seemingly out of nowhere. It might seem random to passerbys, or even to his companion, but to Stonegazer? It was perfectly natural.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

@Constellation
A ginger and white Tom slumped onto the floor, sulking in a deserted corner of the camp, confused and angry. Dust flew up around him. Out of the corner of his yellow eyes he noticed the ThunderClan deputy, PassionBlaze, slowly padding towards him. HarmonyBlade frantically straightened himself up and make his ginger fur look immaculate. "Greetings! What brings you to me? I'm just doing a spot of grooming. Not up to much. You?"
Oh no, does that sound to...forward? To posh? What will they all think?
Old December 11th, 2017, 02:58 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
An understanding look passed over the older warrior's face. Most of the warriors in the Clan were normally thinking that their clanmates wanted company - it formed tight bonds between a few of them. Stonegazer generally kept to himself, unless he had something to talk about. Not having anything particuarly interesting to say, it felt awkward being around the other tom, trying to come up with something that didn't sound like he was just talking to hear the sound of his own voice. "Oh. Well, your company is appreciated." It sounded a little too formal for a casual conversation in the clearing, but to the tom's ears, it was just how he normally talked. Depending on the cat he was around, he might try to lighten things up some, but he figured Powdernose wouldn't mind too much... he had, after all, been seeking Stonegazer out.

The slate-grey tom shifted his weight, just slightly so that it was more centered (which he normally didn't have to do, but it was probably a result of twisting around to look at the other cat) and gave the tom a smile. He wasn't really one to full-out grin at other cats, so his smile looked a little more like a thoughtful expression. Stonegazer looked like he could see the other tom, but his mind wasn't really on that. It was thinking of WindClan and the upcoming battle. That was one of the subjects that Stonegazer could really talk about for a while, discussing strategies to use and wondering when it was going to be and how bad it was going to be, and whether the new medicine cat was going to be able to keep up with things (though he generally didn't bring her up, normally it just fell in naturally with the other cat once they were talking about the battle) and so on.

It might fall under gossip, but if it was, then it was the only thing he would really gossip about. And it was what he decided to bring up, in an attempt to make more pleasant conversation. But when he turned (completely around this time) so he could face Powdernose, he found the other's gaze was already on him, staring at him in a way that was almost reminiscent of Stonegazer's own powerful stare. "When do you think the battle with WindClan will be? Or, do you not think there will be one?" He asked, seemingly out of nowhere. It might seem random to passerbys, or even to his companion, but to Stonegazer? It was perfectly natural.
"glad to be of service," powdernose replied, nodding to himself. he thought to himself, examining the features of stonegazer's frame. the silver tom was strong-willed, to say the least. paws twitching absentmindedly, powdernose tried to calm his racing heart. every beat felt like a boulder being slammed against his chest, knocking the breath out of him. was he really sitting next to his, well, idol? stonegazer may only be a few moons older than him, but that didn't mean he couldn't admire the intelligent tom.
he released a very long breath, thinking of what the other had said. what did he think of the upcoming battle? of the tension in which was forever rising within the clans? after what seemed to be quite a long time, powdernose spoke his mind.
"i don't exactly have any thoughts of the battle. yes, i am prepared for one, if it even comes. but why waste your energy worrying about what may have a chance to not happen?" the powdery tom shrugged. "i mean, yeah, i'm lazy. every day, i spend most of the sunlight sleeping. but i do know my way around things. just because i don't participate much does not mean that i don't pay attention to clan life," he spoke with a confident voice, though his form slumped as he paused.
"whenever i am awake, i try to search for my true family. or i just relax and try to savor my strength for a real battle. there's no use in a cat who is too tired to fight." powdernose ducked his head sheepishly, his tail curling around him. "that's just my thoughts, though." crouching, the off-white feline turned his gaze from where it rested on the ground. sky-blue eyes flicked up to look at stonegazer, a faint hint of worry hidden within them. what if he doesn't like what i said? he thought, tense with agitation.
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Patryk

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Grovepaw stirred in his nest, finding it difficult to find sleep to drift into his eyes. Now, it was unfortunately normal for the slender, beige brown tom to find difficulty in sleeping, but this time he found it was because of the noise in the Apprentice's Den that he found no luck in sleeping. He bared his teeth and scratched the edge of his nest, the combination of his fidgetiness and the chatter irritating him.

"Could you keep it down?" He hissed at the awake apprentices, his demand being general due to his poor eyesight. His nest was at the far end of the den, further away from everyone else, so the distance caused him to fail to discern the culprits of the noise.

(Hey all! I'm new here, could you update me on what's going on in this thread?)
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
“No.” He said flatly in a menacing tone. He didn’t want to be mean, but he wanted his point to be made clear. Sympathy, he hated it. It made him feel weak. Blackkit flexed his claws, then stood up stretching. “I chose to kill her...” He muttered under his breath, unsure if Darkrose heard him. “Is there anything fun to do around here? I’m bored.” The kit said trying to change the subject.
Darkrose started as her brain processed the meaning of the kit's muttering. She stored it away for a later time. "Fun? I don't know.. kits mostly.. well, hang out with other kits. Make friends, enemies, get a hierarchy set," she said, unsure how Blackkit would react to the statement. She was still trying to figure the young cat out. He seemed intelligent, confident, yet vulnerable at the same time. She had by now decided that past life was not a good topic for Blackkit. Darkrose searched through her mind, trying to think of something that might interest Blackkit, but she found none. She stood still, unsure of what to do.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Darkrose started as her brain processed the meaning of the kit's muttering. She stored it away for a later time. "Fun? I don't know.. kits mostly.. well, hang out with other kits. Make friends, enemies, get a hierarchy set," she said, unsure how Blackkit would react to the statement. She was still trying to figure the young cat out. He seemed intelligent, confident, yet vulnerable at the same time. She had by now decided that past life was not a good topic for Blackkit. Darkrose searched through her mind, trying to think of something that might interest Blackkit, but she found none. She stood still, unsure of what to do.
Blackkit looked at Darkrose carefully listening to her. “I don’t like the other kits,” He meowed, “Why can’t I go outside? I miss the scuffling of prey.” His nose twitched, hoping that maybe he could get to go outside if he begged enough.
(Can you have a kit go outside with a warrior watching?)
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:09 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Ennard A well groomed brown furred tom walked through the clearing, he maybe had tons of she-cat friends- it was beyond him on why they all got pregnant. He approached a she-cat She’s my friend probably, he approached her,” Greetings.” He purred walking forward happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Ennard A well groomed brown furred tom walked through the clearing, he maybe had tons of she-cat friends- it was beyond him on why they all got pregnant. He approached a she-cat She’s my friend probably, he approached her,” Greetings.” He purred walking forward happily.
Moonwhisper looked over at him with a roll of her eyes. "hello Monarchstep." replied the she-cat, forcing herself to let out a friendly smile. He's bad news, but there's something about him that I like. Moonwhisper let out a light purr that was'n't actually meant to happen.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Moonwhisper looked over at him with a roll of her eyes. "hello Monarchstep." replied the she-cat, forcing herself to let out a friendly smile. He's bad news, but there's something about him that I like. Moonwhisper let out a light purr that was'n't actually meant to happen.
He smiled," Moonwhisker. How are you doing?" He asked genuinely. He really did care about the wellbeing of his friends.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:29 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smiled," Moonwhisker. How are you doing?" He asked genuinely. He really did care about the wellbeing of his friends.
Moonwhisper let out a low purr, "I'm doing good. How about yourself?" replied the molly.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread