Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 07:14 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:10 AM
Warrior Name creator
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:55 AM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 06:47 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Rani
Today 05:57 AM

Old November 27th, 2017, 07:03 PM
bruh head

Default Re: New Beginnings

( that moment you realize you don't really know how to jumpi in )

Mercury sniffed the ground timidly, his tail flicking. This was quite... an unusual characteristic for the tom. He seemed to usually be stuck in his prideful ways most of the time, although it seemed this had kind of eased recently. Not to mention how the Egyptian Mau was quite exhausted. Before the Dusk Syndicate was even destroyed, his family had left, living in a group before the tom had left. There were two reasons for that: one, the place was running out of prey, and two, he had promised to meet with Shadow, before the night he and his sisters had left.
So, he had started going back in the direction of the Syndicate's abandoned camp, then left again, trying to track down the molly's scent, which was kind of hard since this wasn't the exact thing he was good at.
It took him a few more minutes, but he could scent the tortoiseshell, which was a stronger scent, causing the feline to brake into an excited sprint. He stopped short, seeing her climb the tree. He was to her back- so it would at least be a few more moments before she noticed him. What was he supposed to say exactly? He hadn't been planning out this grandiose speech for her exactly.

@Myik @Duskflight
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

The tom was right about one thing. She was tired, extremely tired. Shadow had stayed up night after night when cats began leaving. Including her friend Mercury. Who she had... some feelings for. Shadow yawned, flicking her tail as she looked up at the trees. She found one with a nice hollow in it. It would be getting cold soon. Shadow hoped their heat would be enough. "Up here!" She mewed. The tortoiseshell lowered herself down, looking up at a low branch. "All you do is focus, climb up the trunk and go from there. Watch." She mewed. Shadow unsheathe her claws, jumping as she gripped the bark. Her blue eyes looking at the branches as she climbed to the lowest one. "You try."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
( that moment you realize you don't really know how to jumpi in )

Mercury sniffed the ground timidly, his tail flicking. This was quite... an unusual characteristic for the tom. He seemed to usually be stuck in his prideful ways most of the time, although it seemed this had kind of eased recently. Not to mention how the Egyptian Mau was quite exhausted. Before the Dusk Syndicate was even destroyed, his family had left, living in a group before the tom had left. There were two reasons for that: one, the place was running out of prey, and two, he had promised to meet with Shadow, before the night he and his sisters had left.
So, he had started going back in the direction of the Syndicate's abandoned camp, then left again, trying to track down the molly's scent, which was kind of hard since this wasn't the exact thing he was good at.
It took him a few more minutes, but he could scent the tortoiseshell, which was a stronger scent, causing the feline to brake into an excited sprint. He stopped short, seeing her climb the tree. He was to her back- so it would at least be a few more moments before she noticed him. What was he supposed to say exactly? He hadn't been planning out this grandiose speech for her exactly.

@Myik @Duskflight
Icarius had his attention elsewhere at the moment, not even looking for specific trees anymore, just kind of taking in the area around them. It was still fairly forested, but not as much as the territory of the fallen Syndicate. There were bushes and other shrubs here and there, yellowing grass and plenty of leaves and pine needles on the ground. Those could probably be nice to sleep on, if we take them up into a tree! Wait no, I don't want to do that. We can probably take some leaves from the tree to make a nice comfy bedding!
Quickly shaking his head, his ears perked up as Shadow called out. The young tom's head turned just in time to see her crouch down and then climb up to one of the lower branches, explaining as she went. "You don't have to tell me Shadow, I've climbed like a ton of trees!"
That was a lie, he's never climbed a tree in his life. But he was quickly documenting what she said to try and put it to use so he didn't look bad when it was his turn to climb up. And he was about to begin his attempt when he heard a quiet patter of running paws and, well he didn't notice the scent right away, but he did smell them!
Bristling, Icarius made himself puff out and look at least a little bigger than he already was {which was fairly large for his age!}.
"Who are you!" With his back hunched up, he edged to the side, trying to get a look at who he smelled. In hindsight, it probably would have been best not to say anything and try to pin them first but.. He didn't really know that. Not yet anyways.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 1st, 2017, 09:05 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Icarius had his attention elsewhere at the moment, not even looking for specific trees anymore, just kind of taking in the area around them. It was still fairly forested, but not as much as the territory of the fallen Syndicate. There were bushes and other shrubs here and there, yellowing grass and plenty of leaves and pine needles on the ground. Those could probably be nice to sleep on, if we take them up into a tree! Wait no, I don't want to do that. We can probably take some leaves from the tree to make a nice comfy bedding!
Quickly shaking his head, his ears perked up as Shadow called out. The young tom's head turned just in time to see her crouch down and then climb up to one of the lower branches, explaining as she went. "You don't have to tell me Shadow, I've climbed like a ton of trees!"
That was a lie, he's never climbed a tree in his life. But he was quickly documenting what she said to try and put it to use so he didn't look bad when it was his turn to climb up. And he was about to begin his attempt when he heard a quiet patter of running paws and, well he didn't notice the scent right away, but he did smell them!
Bristling, Icarius made himself puff out and look at least a little bigger than he already was {which was fairly large for his age!}.
"Who are you!" With his back hunched up, he edged to the side, trying to get a look at who he smelled. In hindsight, it probably would have been best not to say anything and try to pin them first but.. He didn't really know that. Not yet anyways.
Mercury bristled, arching his spine. He didn't really want to hurt the younger feline, not to mention he wasn't in the mood to fight at all. "I'm Merucry," He announced, willing his fur to flatten, but to no avail. A moment later, he tried to correct his posture, but all that changed was that his spine was slightly more lax, which most of been unnoticeable.
Since the younger tom was with Shadow, it was a fair guess that he was her trainee, though he didn't really remember her mentioning it, or maybe she
didn't after all. He kind of was faced with the problem of, what else was he supposed to say to him? The words, 'I'm, Mercury' seemed just bland in his opinion, and what exactly was he supposed to say in greeting? A part of his mind hoped that Shadow had told this rambunctious cat about him, but then, wouldn't he kind of make assumptions about seeing the pewter-blue Egyptian mau? He just didn't really know.

Last edited by aleka!; December 1st, 2017 at 09:08 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:50 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Quote:

Mercury bristled, arching his spine. He didn't really want to hurt the younger feline, not to mention he wasn't in the mood to fight at all. "I'm Merucry," He announced, willing his fur to flatten, but to no avail. A moment later, he tried to correct his posture, but all that changed was that his spine was slightly more lax, which most of been unnoticeable.
Since the younger tom was with Shadow, it was a fair guess that he was her trainee, though he didn't really remember her mentioning it, or maybe she
didn't after all. He kind of was faced with the problem of, what else was he supposed to say to him? The words, 'I'm, Mercury' seemed just bland in his opinion, and what exactly was he supposed to say in greeting? A part of his mind hoped that Shadow had told this rambunctious cat about him, but then, wouldn't he kind of make assumptions about seeing the pewter-blue Egyptian mau? He just didn't really know.
She turned her head quickly, seeing the tom her trainee was hissing at. He seemed familiar, but, it couldn't be. Shadow was sure almost all the fighters and hunters died. That battle wasn't easy and she had seen no one when they left. It wasn't until he spoke she realized. Her eyes widened and her ears flicked up. "Mercury?!" The she cat jumped down, looking over at him.
"I thought you died!"
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:40 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

Quote:

She turned her head quickly, seeing the tom her trainee was hissing at. He seemed familiar, but, it couldn't be. Shadow was sure almost all the fighters and hunters died. That battle wasn't easy and she had seen no one when they left. It wasn't until he spoke she realized. Her eyes widened and her ears flicked up. "Mercury?!" The she cat jumped down, looking over at him.
"I thought you died!"
Now having a clear visual of the other cat, he saw the bristling fur and unsheathed his claws, bearing his teeth. Icarius had never fought another cat in his life, but at the moment that didn't matter. He was ready to take down this other tom if he had to, he had faith in his size. After all, when he wrestled with his siblings in the nursery, his size always helped him win!
He didn't acknowledge the fact that the other tom was still bigger than him, or maybe he did and just chose to ignore it, regardless, the grey tabby lashed his tail back and forth with a low growl. When the cat gave it's name, a look of confusion crossed his face. Is that supposed to make me back off? Does that mean he's friendly or something? What am I supposed to do if he tells me his name?! Well, Mercury's fur didn't lay flight and he didn't seem to relax at all so neither did Icarius, though he wasn't baring his teeth any more.
It was when Shadow leaped down, repeating the cats name did the young tom fully let his spine relax, though he couldn't quite get his fur to lay flat yet. Flicking his ear with an uncertain look, he padded up to Shadow's side, sheathing his claws now. "Who is he? Is he one of your friends?"
He tried to recall if his trainer had mentioned him, maybe she did when she informed him they were leaving and he was still half asleep. Maybe that's it. Or maybe she didn't. Lately, before the Syndicate broke up, all that was on his mind was herbs and trying to remember what he was being taught. Now it was just a big jumble that he was still trying to make sense of.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:22 PM
bruh head

Quote:

"I thought you died!"
Quote:
Now having a clear visual of the other cat, he saw the bristling fur and unsheathed his claws, bearing his teeth. Icarius had never fought another cat in his life, but at the moment that didn't matter. He was ready to take down this other tom if he had to, he had faith in his size. After all, when he wrestled with his siblings in the nursery, his size always helped him win!
He didn't acknowledge the fact that the other tom was still bigger than him, or maybe he did and just chose to ignore it, regardless, the grey tabby lashed his tail back and forth with a low growl. When the cat gave it's name, a look of confusion crossed his face. Is that supposed to make me back off? Does that mean he's friendly or something? What am I supposed to do if he tells me his name?! Well, Mercury's fur didn't lay flight and he didn't seem to relax at all so neither did Icarius, though he wasn't baring his teeth any more.
It was when Shadow leaped down, repeating the cats name did the young tom fully let his spine relax, though he couldn't quite get his fur to lay flat yet. Flicking his ear with an uncertain look, he padded up to Shadow's side, sheathing his claws now. "Who is he? Is he one of your friends?"
He tried to recall if his trainer had mentioned him, maybe she did when she informed him they were leaving and he was still half asleep. Maybe that's it. Or maybe she didn't. Lately, before the Syndicate broke up, all that was on his mind was herbs and trying to remember what he was being taught. Now it was just a big jumble that he was still trying to make sense of.
Mercury slightly curled his muzzle at the scent of herbs, also announcing Shadow's arrival from the tree other than sight. He smiled awkwardly, flicking an ear as if too dismiss the thought. "Well, I kind of didn't die," He started, trotting forward to nervously touch his nose with her for a moment. Joy was bubbling under his pelt, he was kind of surprised that he wasn't floating off, with the feeling of floating.
He just felt so giddy about it, and he felt slightly just... silly thinking about it. The tom flicked his tail once, trying to suppress it. "Who are you exactly?" He suddenly asked the younger cat, though it sounded pretty rude, which was unintentional. He could see the herbs, and both smell the herbs on both on them, as well as see the scraps of green and other natural shades on their maw and paws.
He was now fully relaxed, and his sleek fur was well, sleek again. Really, the only thing that showed his slight agitation and stress was his slowly lashing tail. The destruction of the Dusk Syndicate was just all too stressful for the feline, who had lived there all his life, and that was all he had ever known.
Old December 6th, 2017, 06:33 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Quote:

Mercury slightly curled his muzzle at the scent of herbs, also announcing Shadow's arrival from the tree other than sight. He smiled awkwardly, flicking an ear as if too dismiss the thought. "Well, I kind of didn't die," He started, trotting forward to nervously touch his nose with her for a moment. Joy was bubbling under his pelt, he was kind of surprised that he wasn't floating off, with the feeling of floating.
He just felt so giddy about it, and he felt slightly just... silly thinking about it. The tom flicked his tail once, trying to suppress it. "Who are you exactly?" He suddenly asked the younger cat, though it sounded pretty rude, which was unintentional. He could see the herbs, and both smell the herbs on both on them, as well as see the scraps of green and other natural shades on their maw and paws.
He was now fully relaxed, and his sleek fur was well, sleek again. Really, the only thing that showed his slight agitation and stress was his slowly lashing tail. The destruction of the Dusk Syndicate was just all too stressful for the feline, who had lived there all his life, and that was all he had ever known.
"ooking at Mercury and back at Icarius. She nuzzled him reassuringly before speaking. "He's one of my friends, he's no threat." She mewed,
looking back up. The tortie flicked her tail as her eyes looked over at the tom.
Further examining him, she noticed he didn't look to bad. He still had that handsome charm to his awkward actions. And Shadow felt a little warm under her fur. As she did when they first talked so long ago. "But I'm sure if he wasn't Icarius, you would have protected me." Shadow mewed.
Old December 8th, 2017, 11:41 AM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

Quote:

"ooking at Mercury and back at Icarius. She nuzzled him reassuringly before speaking. "He's one of my friends, he's no threat." She mewed,
looking back up. The tortie flicked her tail as her eyes looked over at the tom.
Further examining him, she noticed he didn't look to bad. He still had that handsome charm to his awkward actions. And Shadow felt a little warm under her fur. As she did when they first talked so long ago. "But I'm sure if he wasn't Icarius, you would have protected me." Shadow mewed.
Tail flicking slowly back in forth in his slight uneasiness, he tried to get himself to accept that Shadow knew this cat, but he wasn't sure about him yet. Maybe it's because he didn't really come off as friendly, or talkative, he seemed awkward in a way and that made Icarius unsure of his intentions even if his trainer knew him. He's learned that cats in the Syndicate couldn't always be trusted, they always loved to backstab and hurt others when they least expected it. Even if you thought of them as a friend.
But even the young tom couldn't help but relax as Shadow gave him a reassuring nuzzle, forcing him to stop flicking his tail about anxiously and sit down. I'll believe you Shadow. But the second he shows any bad intentions, he's not sticking around.
Ears perking up as the tom questioned him, in what most certainly came off as a rude tone, he stood back up and seemed to puff out his chest slightly.
"I'm Icarius! I'm her trainee, so if you want to get to her, you're going to have to go through me. I don't care if you're her friend, I don't know you."
Slowly sitting back down at his trainers side, he looked over as she mewed that she was sure he would have protected her if it came down to it, grinning brightly. "You bet I would've!"

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 13th, 2017, 09:08 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Tail flicking slowly back in forth in his slight uneasiness, he tried to get himself to accept that Shadow knew this cat, but he wasn't sure about him yet. Maybe it's because he didn't really come off as friendly, or talkative, he seemed awkward in a way and that made Icarius unsure of his intentions even if his trainer knew him. He's learned that cats in the Syndicate couldn't always be trusted, they always loved to backstab and hurt others when they least expected it. Even if you thought of them as a friend.
But even the young tom couldn't help but relax as Shadow gave him a reassuring nuzzle, forcing him to stop flicking his tail about anxiously and sit down. I'll believe you Shadow. But the second he shows any bad intentions, he's not sticking around.
Ears perking up as the tom questioned him, in what most certainly came off as a rude tone, he stood back up and seemed to puff out his chest slightly.
"I'm Icarius! I'm her trainee, so if you want to get to her, you're going to have to go through me. I don't care if you're her friend, I don't know you."
Slowly sitting back down at his trainers side, he looked over as she mewed that she was sure he would have protected her if it came down to it, grinning brightly. "You bet I would've!"
Quote:

Mercury frowned slightly at what Icarius said. He wasn't really upset or anything like that about what he had said... the Egyptian Mau just was kind of annoyed about the whole "and you'll have to get through me!" matter as a whole. Besides, this younger cat was younger than him, and was, well, used to be, training as a healer. The lean tom kind of had no doubt that if he wanted to, he really would have no problem "getting through him" which he wouldn't... obviously.
How great this was going then. Great. "Uh, hello Icaruis, I already introduced myself so..." He said, slightly hunching his shoulders. What was he supposed to say after all? He just kind of had to hope that either one of them would keep the slightly brief conversation going. He flicked an ear at an incoming thought. Sometimes you seem hopeless as a relatively normal cat.
Was he supposed to sit now, to make it seem to the others that he was more comfortable with the current situation? Since the other two weren't sitting, would they interpret it just him being weird? Why did Mercury have to be so awkward? Unlike him, it seemed a lot of cats had no problem just keeping a simple conversation flowing. Why couldn't he do it? Why did he just have to be so... weird sometimes?
Old December 13th, 2017, 04:31 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Ears perking up as the tom questioned him, in what most certainly came off as a rude tone, he stood back up and seemed to puff out his chest slightly."I'm Icarius! I'm her trainee, so if you want to get to her, you're going to have to go through me. I don't care if you're her friend, I don't know you."Slowly sitting back down at his trainers side, he looked over as she mewed that she was sure he would have protected her if it came down to it, grinning brightly. "You bet I would've!"
Quote:

Mercury frowned slightly at what Icarius said. He wasn't really upset or anything like that about what he had said... the Egyptian Mau just was kind of annoyed about the whole "and you'll have to get through me!" matter as a whole. Besides, this younger cat was younger than him, and was, well, used to be, training as a healer. The lean tom kind of had no doubt that if he wanted to, he really would have no problem "getting through him" which he wouldn't... obviously.
How great this was going then. Great. "Uh, hello Icaruis, I already introduced myself so..." He said, slightly hunching his shoulders. What was he supposed to say after all? He just kind of had to hope that either one of them would keep the slightly brief conversation going. He flicked an ear at an incoming thought. Sometimes you seem hopeless as a relatively normal cat.
Was he supposed to sit now, to make it seem to the others that he was more comfortable with the current situation? Since the other two weren't sitting, would they interpret it just him being weird? Why did Mercury have to be so awkward? Unlike him, it seemed a lot of cats had no problem just keeping a simple conversation flowing. Why couldn't he do it? Why did he just have to be so... weird sometimes?
The molly walked quickly over to the cat. Nuzzling him softly, He backed away with a large smile. She wasn't exactly sure what to say, but her emotion just bubbled out. "You should come with us!" She mewed,hardly thinking. The tortoiseshell mewed, eyes wide. What would her trainee think? Shadow half regretted speaking, she took a few steps back. "I-uh, if it's okay with Icarius, and you." Her whiskers twitched, and she tried to hold her expression. It was possible the happiest moment in her life. And she really hoped they would say yes. It would be like a family, knowing that she'll never have kittens without problems. This might have been the closest thing. Shadow smiled nervously as she bared her blue eyes at the tom.

Last edited by judas; December 13th, 2017 at 04:33 PM.