Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:33 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 7th, 2017, 09:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
(Yes!)

Aphrodite looked at her daughter. "Why don't you go play, honey." she nudged her daughter over to where her leaf was. "I'll be fine."

Cleopatra looked at her mother, not hardly convenience but she did what was she was told. She padded back over to the leaf and sat down.
Bumblekit saw Cleopatra jumping in excitement.” Playing is awesome! Come play with me!!” He meowed jumping in excitement

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

Berrypaw tumbled into the clearing with a grin, having just went hunting. He dropped the one small mouse he had managed to catch in the fresh kill pile and then searched the clearing for someone. His tortoiseshell tail swayed happily as the tom spotted Poppypaw and made his way over to her. He sat and watched her song for a little bit with a grin, then said, "Hey Poppypaw, whatchya doing?"
Poppypaw turned to her friend Berrypaw, he was cute and all, but gay,” Hello Berrypaw!” She chirped hapily she maybe had been prancing around camp like a total fool, but whatever she had Berrypaw to talk to now.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:32 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Summerkit dipped her head with a smile. "Yeah. When we're apprentices we can go on patrols and hunt together." meowed Summerkit in excitement. The kit gave Shiverkit a playfull bump to the shoulder. "I can take you outside the territory when we're older. We could just go for a small walk then come back, but only when we're apprentices." meowed Summerkit. Summerkit was the kit that would never break the warrior code. There was no need for her outside the camp quiet yet.
Shiverkit then shot her a genuine smile excited at the idea of having a new friend, "I'd like that!" Meowed. She began to purr when Summerkit bumped her shoulder already taking a liking to the she-cat. Her blue eyes were filled with gratitude when she realized that she wasn't judging her for being cowardly. Instead, she was being understanding and trying to help her overcome her fears, "That sounds like a great idea.'' Shiverkit squeaked in excitement, "It'll help me overcome my fears!" The Sphinx kit jumped around in excitement, "Then we'll both become the strongest warriors Thunderclan has ever seen!" She exclaimed raising her hairless tail proudly in the air.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old December 7th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto View Post
Shiverkit then shot her a genuine smile excited at the idea of having a new friend, "I'd like that!" Meowed. She began to purr when Summerkit bumped her shoulder already taking a liking to the she-cat. Her blue eyes were filled with gratitude when she realized that she wasn't judging her for being cowardly. Instead, she was being understanding and trying to help her overcome her fears, "That sounds like a great idea.'' Shiverkit squeaked in excitement, "It'll help me overcome my fears!" The Sphinx kit jumped around in excitement, "Then we'll both become the strongest warriors Thunderclan has ever seen!" She exclaimed raising her hairless tail proudly in the air.
Summerkit let out a friendly smile, pressing her side against Shiverkit. "Yeah! We can make our clan proud!" Summerkit yowled in excitement. The she-kit looked down at the leaf, thinking of a game she could make up. "Lets play a game. I'll start by hiding the leaf and you'll have to find it then once you do its your turn to hide it." meowed the kit, picking the leaf up in her jaws. Summerkit waited for a response before she hid the leaf in case the other kit didn't want to play the game.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:05 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazelfall View Post
Suneye walked into the nursery she wondered if petalflower was doing okay she did lose her last kit to sickness hey petalflower then she noticed her helping out the kit of that family that left the clan without her I see you are keeping the one kit warm that's really nice of you petalflower I heard Winterkits family left her behind when they left the clan also I came to see if your okay from losing your last kit I might not be a friend of yours but your a clanmate and I like to help a clanmate in need if I can she then she said under her breath though most clan mates don't care about me her one green eye shining in sadness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beveon View Post
Winterkit woke up and parted her tiny mouth in a yawn stretching her paws outward still purring she then looked at the shecat who was speaking to petalflower then looked at petalflower wondering who the shecat who was talking to petalflower was
Petalfliwer looked at Suneye with a friendly smile. "I saw Winterkit and thought she would like a friend, so I came over to her." meowed Petalflower. The queen looked down at winterkit, nudging the kits chin, lovingly with a light purr. Petalflower was always wanting to be cl9se to a kit, but ever since she lost her last kit she tjought it would never come.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 7th, 2017, 10:51 AM

My Mood: Amused
Smile Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Petalfliwer looked at Suneye with a friendly smile. "I saw Winterkit and thought she would like a friend, so I came over to her." meowed Petalflower. The queen looked down at winterkit, nudging the kits chin, lovingly with a light purr. Petalflower was always wanting to be cl9se to a kit, but ever since she lost her last kit she tjought it would never come.
Suneye smiled Winterkit is lucky to have a friend like you petalflower she really needed one after what happened who knows your might have been lucky you found her too maybe you can even be her mother like cat if you can take in a kit after what happend
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:20 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Bumblekit saw Cleopatra jumping in excitement.” Playing is awesome! Come play with me!!” He meowed jumping in excitement
Cleopatra turned her china-blue eyes on him then shrugged. Why not. She padded over to him.
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Poppypaw turned to her friend Berrypaw, he was cute and all, but gay,” Hello Berrypaw!” She chirped hapily she maybe had been prancing around camp like a total fool, but whatever she had Berrypaw to talk to now.
Berrypaw grinned, breathing in the crisp air quickly as he batted Poppypaw's nose playfully. It was something he did to anyone he was comfortable around, like his signature greeting. Then the tortoiseshell flopped onto the ground, stretching out comfortably. "So, Poppy, anything on your mind?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 7th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Ivorythorn padded out of the den her eyes searching the clearing for something to do. She was dreadfully bored - it seemed almost criminal! How on earth was a beautiful young she-cat like her sitting around on a beautiful day with no toms to rave over? The she-cat looked over to the fresh kill pile and saw her sister, Rosebelly. And boy did that cat look a mess. Of course all cats looked like a mess compared to Ivorythorn. She giggled at this fact satisfied with her thought.

Ivorythorn slunk over to her sister her tail trailing the clearing floor in a threatening way. Her eyes narrowed in search of her target. Everything about her stance said trouble. She sighed as she draped herself over a log dramatically. "Oh Rosebelly! How ever so bored I am!" She winked hoping Rosebelly would offer her some entertainment. Silently Ivorythorn didn't want to hang out with her sister because lately Rosebelly was becoming a drag, but the she-cat desperately needed to stretch her legs. "What ever sha'll I do?" Ivorythorn gave Rosebelly a couple of innocent large puppy dog blinks hopeful her sister would offer up SOMETHING. ANYTHING.
Rosebelly's sharp senses picked up a cat's tail dragging on the floor. Rosebelly looked over, mid tongue swipe, and frowned. Clearly, Ivorythorn wanted something. Rosebelly raised her head from her grooming, and stared at Ivorythorn. Her sister flopped onto a log, and made a miserable sounding statement. Ivorythorn winked at her, causing Rosebelly to smile and roll her eyes. Her sister batted her eyes, and leaned towards her. Rosebelly stood up and pretended to be worried. "Oh no! What can I do for you? Hummm let's see," she gasped. Rosebelly's first thought was hunting, but her mind instantly changed to something else. After her freak out, she didn't want anything to do with the forest for a while. "How about.. a game of moss ball? I've missed playing that," she offered, eye twinkling mischeivously. Rosebelly was always good at moss ball, so this would be perfect in outshining her fabulous sister.
@Queenie

Last edited by Role; December 9th, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:37 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Snowstar nodded slightly, gazing at the young medicine cat. She really hoped Caliapaw did have someone else she could talk to, open up to. She was sure she did. But she knew the young she-cat wasn't going to open up to her any time soon, she could see that clearly. And it was alright - Snowstar could wait. She was generally a very impatient cat but with things like this, she knew they took time and patience. And Snowstar could sit still and wait for something if she had to. And she'd wait for this. She'd wait for Caliapaw to become more comfortable, enough to open up to her. The Siamese gazed at the young medicine cat. The concern didn't leave her gaze, but now she looked a little more sure of herself and what she wanted to do. She wanted to stick around for this kid. She wanted to try and make a bond with her. She wanted to be someone Caliapaw could go talk to when she needed it. She wanted to be someone Caliapaw trusted.

Snowstar paused, letting the thoughts slip away as Caliapaw spoke. Her gaze softened even more, if that was even possible. Right now the she-cat had such a gentle, caring look in her ice blue eyes, anyone could clearly tell she cared for the young cat. "I know," She said softly. "And I am sorry you have to face them so quickly." She knew it wasn't her fault, it was the Dusk Syndicate's fault, but still. She was sorry. She couldn't help it, that's just how she was. Again, she hoped Caliapaw had somebody she could go to to talk to. Somebody she trusted. She was sure she did. She hoped she did. At least until Caliapaw trusted her enough to talk to her about this. Snowstar knew it wasn't good to keep this kind of stuff bottled up. It wasn't good to let your emotions keep building and building until it was just too much to hold in. She didn't want to see Caliapaw break. So for the young she-cats sake, she hoped with all her heart she didn't keep it all bottled up. That she had someone to talk to about it. Anyone.

Snowstar didn't like feeling so useless. She really didn't. It was awful, knowing she couldn't do much... But she could do something. She could be there and try to comfort her. Try to be there. Try to get her trust. Try to get her to talk about it. But that was it. Would that be enough? The Siamese sighed, gazing at the young medicine cat. Hopefully it would. Hopefully, eventually, Caliapaw would trust her enough to open up. And if not, hopefully she would open up to her friends, or family members, someone. Just something to release all that emotion. Caliapaw definitely needed that, Snowstar could tell. Keeping it all inside was never good. Hiding your emotions was never good. And such a young cat should definitely not feel like she had to do that, because she didn't. She really didn't. And she hoped, if it wasn't herself, someone would help Caliapaw to see that.

She paused, watching the young medicine cat's eyes soften, and nodded quietly when Caliapaw responded. "Yes, I know.... But still. My offer still stands. You can come talk to me about anything... I'm a good listener. Besides, you really shouldn't be keeping all of that emotion inside... You'll explode." She offered a small smile before continuing. "And the Clan also needs it's medicine cat. So don't explode. Please." While her tone was light, trying to joke, her ice blue eyes stayed serious and concerned, gazing at the young she-cat. Underneath the faintly joking tone, she was completely serious. Snowstar was usually good at trying to lighten the mood like this, but perhaps the concern was too strong right now. Besides, this wasn't really a time for joking around.

"I promise." Snowstar replied solemnly, gazing at the young medicine cat. She thought back to her losing a life, and frowned slightly. She knew she should tell the medicine cat, but was now a really good time? "I do... Have something else to tell you, but I don't know if this is the time. I don't think it's that important..." She said carefully, voicing her thoughts aloud. She wasn't going to keep this from the medicine cat if it was something Caliapaw needed to know, but she still wasn't sure if it was a good time to bring it up right now. Probably not. She didn't think it was too important anyway. Just one life lost, right? Still, it could be something Caliapaw needed to know as the medicine cat. But still.... Again, she knew this wasn't a good time for it. Or was it? Great, now the Siamese was confused.

"Sorry" was a word that the young medicine cat had been hearing a lot lately. She was sure that everyone truly was sorry for her, but that wasn't what she needed - she didn't need sympathy. Still, she bit her tongue and nodded slowly at Snowstar's words. "I'll... be okay." It was nice to have Snowstar on her side. In some ways, she felt that she could relate to the young leader. Both of them had been thrust into positions of power at young ages, and both had said yes when they were asked. But she was pretty sure Snowstar hadn't seen her leadership coming that soon... and she knew she hadn't seen her apprenticeship ending so soon. Technically she was still Wheatfur's apprentice, but in the eyes of the Clan, she was the medicine cat. She was the only one who knew what to do in terms of injuries, and she was the only one who would be able to make sure those same injuries wouldn't get worse. Or infected.

Lately life was slowing down, and despite Ivypaw's death, Caliapaw got the feeling that things were going to be looking up soon. Once she could let go of the past and embrace the present. That was something that was hard for her to do - letting go. She didn't trust herself to let go of anything, especially not something that was as traumatizing as this was. All of this being thrust at her at such a young age, it was... different. If only she had been ready, all of this would be easier to take in. But at this point? It still felt more like a dream - or nightmare. Some days life was good, other days it was the most difficult thing to do a simple task like even greeting a patient. She'd never been great at "bedside manner" and was even worse now.

Honestly, comfort had never been her #1 thing. Unless there was some logic in it, then it was like she got a little better at it. "I'll, um, make sure to do that." The younger cat cleared her throat awkwardly. She knew Snowstar was being friendly, but she really wasn't used to cats she'd just met being so friendly to her. Sure, now it was more frequent - she was the medicine cat after all, that was like being a celebrity and she was pretty sure there wasn't too much hope of having a quiet life from now on. The true friends that she had, the ones that were there because they wanted to be her friend and not because she was a medicine cat, those were the friends she cherished. Those were her closest friends and Caliapaw believed in them with all her heart. She would stand by them if they ever needed anything, just as they had stood by her when she had had needs as well. The young feline felt a flicker of worry as she glanced at the leader.

How was she ever supposed to live up to the older cats, all of whom knew what they were doing and had had more training to do their job right? How was she supposed to live up to the legacies previous medicine cats had left behind, write her own story and make a difference in her own time? How was she ever supposed to train an apprentice and make sure they were ready before she stepped down? Whatever the answer was to those questions, Caliapaw was certain she would figure it out eventually. Someday soon, she would discover the answer to all of these questions and when that day came, she would greet it with happiness. Until then she would have to continue on as she was going, grasping hopefully at the answers. And even if Caliapaw never did find the answers, at least she would have the satisfaction of knowing that she had tried. The medicine cat frowned at the she cat's words, her claim that it 'wasn't that important,' and her expression grew more worried. She had overlooked something, hadn't she? She had missed whatever had happened and now something worse was going to happen, and Caliapaw was going to be the cause of it... the she cat's tail twitched anxiously, and she felt her belief in herself sink lower. She had been right all along. She wasn't right for this, and why hadn't she just said no when Wheatfur had asked her?

Pull yourself together. Now. You are NOT going to have a pity party right now, you are going to FIX your mistake. Caliapaw told herself, and drew herself up in a more professional manner. Her heart was beating wildly inside her chest, she was sure, and as unconfident as she felt, as dead inside as she felt, she knew she needed to act more like she was alive inside. More like she knew what she was doing. Because even if she didn't, she wanted Snowstar to believe that she did. To have some confidence in the young medicine cat, because Caliapaw was still hoping that she would figure out the rules of the game eventually and when she did, she would want confidence in her to be restored. The confidence she might have lost. Everyone said that it wasn't her fault when she made a mistake, that she was young, and 'poor her.' But that simply wasn't so. Her youth was no excuse for her mistakes, and Caliapaw knew that. Her youth shouldn't be used as a coverup, or excuse - otherwise cats would start pitying her even more.

That was the last thing Caliapaw wanted. "There's no time like the present. If it's medical, I should know about it." It should have been the first thing I knew about! She thought angrily to herself. She wasn't upset with Snowstar, oh no - the leader probably didn't want to burden Caliapaw. While she appreciated the gesture, and appreciated the fact that Snowstar knew what it was like to have the weight of the world on her shoulders, she was also pretty confident that she should have been able to recognize that. At least that was one thing she could be confident of - her inability to recognize sickness when she should have.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread