Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old December 1st, 2017, 09:31 PM
bruh head

Default Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

(Just going to warn you there's a fair chance that I'll be going inactive for about maybe a week or two)

Dusk watched the kestrel, a detached part of mind hoping that the long grass would at least partly cover his dark ginger pelt that otherwise, looked quite obvious among all the shades of light tan ranging from dark brown, as well as the green. If he caught the colorful raptor, then he could shove it in Dodge's smug face. It was fairly simple. He needed to catch the bird. This would be fairly hard, but now, looking for prey, it was just hovering above the ground. The feline had watched these birds long enough to know that once it caught something, it would return to it's perch, eating it's prey or feeding it to it's chicks. The bird was some distance away, and it was unusually temping to just sprint directly at it and then leap to catch it. He assumed that if he did scare it, it would just sit at it's perch a bit longer before going to hunt again. He crouched down, before springing in a quick sprint, his strides growing loner every, well, stride. Almost directly under his prey, he sprang out, before it could react, and he sank his claws into it's back, dragging it down to the ground when he landed. It was still flapping its wings and letting out shrill cries by the time he snapped his jowls around it's neck, twisting his head slightly with an expert snap, killing it. He grabbed the now limp prey in his jaws, happy. Now he could show the others how much he was better than Dodge.

@Rubinaito

Last edited by aleka!; December 1st, 2017 at 09:36 PM.
Old December 1st, 2017, 11:35 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Let the torment commence ]

Whilst blue was laughing at maple who had walked into a tree and was, yet again, making sure she knew how great he was she heard a crackle of thicket and she spun to face it. Whipping her tail out to silence maple as she studied it. A second later a furry figure burst through the brambles and BLAM! The rabbit was under her paws and her teeth eagerly on it's neck. Once she had finished her kill she stepped back admiring it proudly. She looked over her shoulder at maple "Told you I was going to get it!" she chirped just loud enough for dodge to hear her gloating. She lifted the limp rabbit and carried it heftily through the passage where it had come from, once struggling to get both bodies through she popped out into a level clearing and spotted dodge. She dropped her catch and smiled "look what I got! I swear it just jumped right out at me!" she cooed happily licking her claws and seething them again. The feline than look back over her shoulder through the small rabbit hole where she had come through. "Maple! You bed brain get over here!" she shouted her tail lashing as her patience drained. "You perfect face won't be ruined by some leaves! It's just a bush!" she taunted
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Maple had been taken by the surprise of Blue’s quick motions, and, therefore, he had been silenced. Well, at least for a moment anyways. A few seconds after that, he discovered he had been holding his breath, and it was hard to see. He let all of that tense stuff out, and looked at Blue again, just in time to see her with a rabbit. Maple’s face lit up as soon as he saw the small animal. He wasn’t saying that he hadn’t been expecting Blue to get the rabbit, he just wasn’t expecting Blue to get a rabbit. However, prey was prey, especially if that prey was a trophy of something you were able to do. Especially if you could eat that trophy! What cat wouldn’t like that? “Good job!” He said happily, smiling at the molly. As Blue dissapeared once again, teasing him from the other side of a bush, he narrowed his eyes. “You don’t know that it won’t hurt me!” he called nervously, before plunging through the bush. He perked back up when he realized he wasn’t hurt. Of course, he wasn’t going to admit it was better than he originally intended, glancing over at Blue as he tried to figure out what she wanted him to see.

(( @Aleka @Rubinaito ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
(Just going to warn you there's a fair chance that I'll be going inactive for about maybe a week or two)

Dusk watched the kestrel, a detached part of mind hoping that the long grass would at least partly cover his dark ginger pelt that otherwise, looked quite obvious among all the shades of light tan ranging from dark brown, as well as the green. If he caught the colorful raptor, then he could shove it in Dodge's smug face. It was fairly simple. He needed to catch the bird. This would be fairly hard, but now, looking for prey, it was just hovering above the ground. The feline had watched these birds long enough to know that once it caught something, it would return to it's perch, eating it's prey or feeding it to it's chicks. The bird was some distance away, and it was unusually temping to just sprint directly at it and then leap to catch it. He assumed that if he did scare it, it would just sit at it's perch a bit longer before going to hunt again. He crouched down, before springing in a quick sprint, his strides growing loner every, well, stride. Almost directly under his prey, he sprang out, before it could react, and he sank his claws into it's back, dragging it down to the ground when he landed. It was still flapping its wings and letting out shrill cries by the time he snapped his jowls around it's neck, twisting his head slightly with an expert snap, killing it. He grabbed the now limp prey in his jaws, happy. Now he could show the others how much he was better than Dodge.

@Rubinaito
Genuine annoyance and frustration surged through Dodge as he stared at the limp rabbit in Bluebelle's jaws."Good job." He said flatly, oddly feeling hollow as he looked at the piece of prey that he had wanted to catch. Hearing her call out for Maple irked him a little more, the sight of the shallow, vain tom making his blood boil. And finally, finally there was Dusk, a few tail-lengths away holding that star-dammed kestral in his jaws, looking smug and haughty. His tail lashed once, trying to calm himself down before he blew up at the trio; it was just a hunting trip after all. But it was at this point that just one more thing, one more word or spiteful glance, just once more whatever would be enough to get him to leave for a long time, if not forever. He worked his claws through the ground, waiting for someone to say something... anything.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:42 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:

Maple had been taken by the surprise of Blue’s quick motions, and, therefore, he had been silenced. Well, at least for a moment anyways. A few seconds after that, he discovered he had been holding his breath, and it was hard to see. He let all of that tense stuff out, and looked at Blue again, just in time to see her with a rabbit. Maple’s face lit up as soon as he saw the small animal. He wasn’t saying that he hadn’t been expecting Blue to get the rabbit, he just wasn’t expecting Blue to get a rabbit. However, prey was prey, especially if that prey was a trophy of something you were able to do. Especially if you could eat that trophy! What cat wouldn’t like that? “Good job!” He said happily, smiling at the molly. As Blue dissapeared once again, teasing him from the other side of a bush, he narrowed his eyes. “You don’t know that it won’t hurt me!” he called nervously, before plunging through the bush. He perked back up when he realized he wasn’t hurt. Of course, he wasn’t going to admit it was better than he originally intended, glancing over at Blue as he tried to figure out what she wanted him to see.

(( @Aleka @Rubinaito ))
Quote:

@Rubinaito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Genuine annoyance and frustration surged through Dodge as he stared at the limp rabbit in Bluebelle's jaws."Good job." He said flatly, oddly feeling hollow as he looked at the piece of prey that he had wanted to catch. Hearing her call out for Maple irked him a little more, the sight of the shallow, vain tom making his blood boil. And finally, finally there was Dusk, a few tail-lengths away holding that star-dammed kestral in his jaws, looking smug and haughty. His tail lashed once, trying to calm himself down before he blew up at the trio; it was just a hunting trip after all. But it was at this point that just one more thing, one more word or spiteful glance, just once more whatever would be enough to get him to leave for a long time, if not forever. He worked his claws through the ground, waiting for someone to say something... anything.

[ Because I seriously lack talent this is going to be short and sweet. ]

Blue belle smiled as maple finally dragged himself out into the open. "Finally." she cooed happily as she gently licked her chest and paw trying to remove the rusty coloured blood. Just than dusk trotted in carrying a Kestrel. Her eyes widened at dusk and she clapped her paws together like she had seen the humans do before when they got excited. "wow! Look at that thing!!" she meowed praising dusk for his impressive catch. "maple and I got the rabbit. I think by his loud meowing the rabbit came to check out why he was whining. A true team effort" she meowed proudly pushing down some of the hares fur with her paw. She looked back over at dodge and studied him for a long moment than frowned. "you didn't get anything? Not even a small mouse?" she questioned looking slightly disappointed.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 2nd, 2017 at 01:43 PM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:01 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

@Rubinaito
Quote:
Quote:

Blue belle smiled as maple finally dragged himself out into the open. "Finally." she cooed happily as she gently licked her chest and paw trying to remove the rusty coloured blood. Just than dusk trotted in carrying a Kestrel. Her eyes widened at dusk and she clapped her paws together like she had seen the humans do before when they got excited. "wow! Look at that thing!!" she meowed praising dusk for his impressive catch. "maple and I got the rabbit. I think by his loud meowing the rabbit came to check out why he was whining. A true team effort" she meowed proudly pushing down some of the hares fur with her paw. She looked back over at dodge and studied him for a long moment than frowned. "you didn't get anything? Not even a small mouse?" she questioned looking slightly disappointed.
Maple was still fussing around with the few leaves that had found their way into his fur, looking up at the others. As he saw the kestrel, his eyes widened, though they quickly calmed down. Sure, he was amazed and excited, but he couldn’t let Duck know that. Wait...was it Dusk or Duck? He couldn’t tell, and he quickly got snapped back into his own world, trying to figure out which name it was. As he saw Dodge, he looked at the other tom. “Did you not get anything?” he asked, before smiling. He didn’t care whether anyone else had gotten anything, but there was a kind of satisfaction knowing that Dodge didn’t get anything and he did, well, he helped, but nonetheless. It made him feel even more self-centered. A moment later, he believe he smelled a mouse, and, going against his normal dislike of catching prey, he went after it. A few moments later, he had a warm mouse in his jaws, his eyes bright with pride. “Look what I got!” he almost yelled, his words somewhat muffled by the mouse as he laid it down, smiling like an idiot now.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:01 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Maple was still fussing around with the few leaves that had found their way into his fur, looking up at the others. As he saw the kestrel, his eyes widened, though they quickly calmed down. Sure, he was amazed and excited, but he couldn’t let Duck know that. Wait...was it Dusk or Duck? He couldn’t tell, and he quickly got snapped back into his own world, trying to figure out which name it was. As he saw Dodge, he looked at the other tom. “Did you not get anything?” he asked, before smiling. He didn’t care whether anyone else had gotten anything, but there was a kind of satisfaction knowing that Dodge didn’t get anything and he did, well, he helped, but nonetheless. It made him feel even more self-centered. A moment later, he believe he smelled a mouse, and, going against his normal dislike of catching prey, he went after it. A few moments later, he had a warm mouse in his jaws, his eyes bright with pride. “Look what I got!” he almost yelled, his words somewhat muffled by the mouse as he laid it down, smiling like an idiot now.
Dusk couldn't help but grin when he saw Dodge's empty jowls. "Yeah, did you not get absolutely anything at all?" He pressed around a mouthful of distinct feathers. In all honesty, he would of liked to catch something else to go along with it, but the kestrel seemed enough. And the fact that even Maple had caught prey, even if it was an near-instant kind of thing. Still, it must've been even more salt in the wound for the black tom. He looked in Maple's direction for a moment, who was smiling like just a bit of a maniac, and it just looked pretty ridiculous. After a moment, he let the limp prey drop from his jaws, landing on the ground with a almost inaudible, muffled thump sound. His ear flicked as he tried to squash down his overwhelming joy that Dodge had caught nothing. He kind of knew that Blue Belle and Maple wouldn't really approve of this thought if it popped into their heads, but it was also them after all. Blue was just so... Blue, and Maple was just so narcissistic that it was kind of hilarious

@Rubinaito
Old December 6th, 2017, 08:57 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Dusk couldn't help but grin when he saw Dodge's empty jowls. "Yeah, did you not get absolutely anything at all?" He pressed around a mouthful of distinct feathers. In all honesty, he would of liked to catch something else to go along with it, but the kestrel seemed enough. And the fact that even Maple had caught prey, even if it was an near-instant kind of thing. Still, it must've been even more salt in the wound for the black tom. He looked in Maple's direction for a moment, who was smiling like just a bit of a maniac, and it just looked pretty ridiculous. After a moment, he let the limp prey drop from his jaws, landing on the ground with a almost inaudible, muffled thump sound. His ear flicked as he tried to squash down his overwhelming joy that Dodge had caught nothing. He kind of knew that Blue Belle and Maple wouldn't really approve of this thought if it popped into their heads, but it was also them after all. Blue was just so... Blue, and Maple was just so narcissistic that it was kind of hilarious

@Rubinaito
Dodge was silent for a moment, trying his best to hold back a slew of insults that would be directed at the trio- every one of them!- and managed to keep his mouth shut long enough to avoid that very thing. However, he couldn't resist this one little jab at the idiots in front of him. "Well, it's hard to hunt when everyone's making a huge racket on this small patch of territory." He raised his paw and looked at each of them in disdain. "You all probably scared the prey away for miles with your constant babbling and inability to stay quiet." He sneered, oddly not regretting it as he looked directly at Blue, and then Maple, and finally Dusk. He gently hooked a bright red berry onto one of his claws, feeling oddly sadistic in that moment. He looked directly at Dusk and a small smile quirked at the edge of his jaws. "Do you know what this berry is?" He asked smoothly, unable to quell the utter rage he felt from hearing them talk so much, two of them not knowing that their words were negatively impacting Dodge and the other just a mouse-brained piece of fox-dung. "This is a yew-berry, more commonly known as a death berry. Just one is potent enough to kill a full grown cat such as myself." He looked at it before chuckling. "I wonder how it would affect cats such as you three, who haven't grown up at all it seems within these last few years." He sneered, hooking another two onto another couple of claws, before popping open the kestrel's mouth and sliding the first into its beak and stuffing it down the dead bird's throat. He then moved over to the rabbit and placed the second berry on its neck, right where Blue had caught it, and slid the berry into the wound. He finally looked at the mouse and dropped the berry beside it. "That little thing can be your dinner for tonight." He sneered, raising his head. "I'm leaving you idiots. I might find a nice twoleg or two that'll pamper me for a bit before I go looking for a new home, far, far away from your pride-" He pointed at Dusk. "-Your narcissism-" He pointed at Maple. "-And your sickening attempts to make everything happy and fine." He finished by pointing at Blue Belle. "You all can learn for yourselves that the world is so much worse than you want to believe." He put away his claws, raising his head and stalking off into the underbrush, disappearing into the foliage within seconds.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:58 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

blues ears simply flicked back and she merely tried to hook the berry out with a claw but after a few failed attempts abandon the rabbit to be infested. She raised her neck to glare at dodge but her look only came out worried, though she was furious her expression only read concern. Her chest dropped between her shoulder blades and her tail gently furled at her side, "Just-" she but back a retort she knew she was going to regret saying and held her tongue. no. He's only frustrated. She seemed slightly more disappointed with the rabbit than dodge yelling at everyone till he began about her thinking the world had some good left in it. She bit her lip and sat down her eyes dropping to the ground where they stayed as pointed accusingly at her. "hey! At least I still have hope that even you could be-" she paused for a long moment searching her mind for a word. "happy one day!" she spat standing up her fur bristling. She refused to think dodge though those things about her, she just couldn't believe all this time that was what he really thought. thats not true! There is good. There really is. the thought brought her to tears and suddenly there where some brimming on her eyelids. "y- y- you wanna know what's sickening... y- you thinking your so great!!" she managed to gasp out before she became a ball of tears and horrid sobs.in a fluster blue belle fled the clearing taking the rabbit with her, careful not to touch the infected part as she carried it away. As she got at least a few yards off she sowed to a trot near the babble stream and lay down in the bend of a tree. Shutting her eyes and letting the sadness take over

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 7th, 2017, 04:35 AM

Quote:

@Rubinaito
Quote:
Dodge was silent for a moment, trying his best to hold back a slew of insults that would be directed at the trio- every one of them!- and managed to keep his mouth shut long enough to avoid that very thing. However, he couldn't resist this one little jab at the idiots in front of him. "Well, it's hard to hunt when everyone's making a huge racket on this small patch of territory." He raised his paw and looked at each of them in disdain. "You all probably scared the prey away for miles with your constant babbling and inability to stay quiet." He sneered, oddly not regretting it as he looked directly at Blue, and then Maple, and finally Dusk. He gently hooked a bright red berry onto one of his claws, feeling oddly sadistic in that moment. He looked directly at Dusk and a small smile quirked at the edge of his jaws. "Do you know what this berry is?" He asked smoothly, unable to quell the utter rage he felt from hearing them talk so much, two of them not knowing that their words were negatively impacting Dodge and the other just a mouse-brained piece of fox-dung. "This is a yew-berry, more commonly known as a death berry. Just one is potent enough to kill a full grown cat such as myself." He looked at it before chuckling. "I wonder how it would affect cats such as you three, who haven't grown up at all it seems within these last few years." He sneered, hooking another two onto another couple of claws, before popping open the kestrel's mouth and sliding the first into its beak and stuffing it down the dead bird's throat. He then moved over to the rabbit and placed the second berry on its neck, right where Blue had caught it, and slid the berry into the wound. He finally looked at the mouse and dropped the berry beside it. "That little thing can be your dinner for tonight." He sneered, raising his head. "I'm leaving you idiots. I might find a nice twoleg or two that'll pamper me for a bit before I go looking for a new home, far, far away from your pride-" He pointed at Dusk. "-Your narcissism-" He pointed at Maple. "-And your sickening attempts to make everything happy and fine." He finished by pointing at Blue Belle. "You all can learn for yourselves that the world is so much worse than you want to believe." He put away his claws, raising his head and stalking off into the underbrush, disappearing into the foliage within seconds.
Quote:
blues ears simply flicked back and she merely tried to hook the berry out with a claw but after a few failed attempts abandon the rabbit to be infested. She raised her neck to glare at dodge but her look only came out worried, though she was furious her expression only read concern. Her chest dropped between her shoulder blades and her tail gently furled at her side, "Just-" she but back a retort she knew she was going to regret saying and held her tongue. no. He's only frustrated. She seemed slightly more disappointed with the rabbit than dodge yelling at everyone till he began about her thinking the world had some good left in it. She bit her lip and sat down her eyes dropping to the ground where they stayed as pointed accusingly at her. "hey! At least I still have hope that even you could be-" she paused for a long moment searching her mind for a word. "happy one day!" she spat standing up her fur bristling. She refused to think dodge though those things about her, she just couldn't believe all this time that was what he really thought. thats not true! There is good. There really is. the thought brought her to tears and suddenly there where some brimming on her eyelids. "y- y- you wanna know what's sickening... y- you thinking your so great!!" she managed to gasp out before she became a ball of tears and horrid sobs.in a fluster blue belle fled the clearing taking the rabbit with her, careful not to touch the infected part as she carried it away. As she got at least a few yards off she sowed to a trot near the babble stream and lay down in the bend of a tree. Shutting her eyes and letting the sadness take over
Maple’s face had dropped so quickly one would have thought it had been a mask. Why would Dodge get so angry over something like this? Soon enough, Belle was gone, and it was just him, Dodge, and Dusk. Anything could happen now, Maple was just silently hoping that he wouldn’t have to worry about getting attacked, though he was standing on guard just in case. Even with his life on the line, he was going to care more about his face than anything else. His mouse was ruined, they had no food tonight, and out of what? Dodge Just...snapped. They had gotten prey, hadn’t they? Why couldn’t Dodge just settle with that? Before he could say anything however, the tom was gone, and Maple was just left there in confusion next to Dusk, unsure of whether he should find Belle. If he went and found Belle, he was positive she would be in hysterics, since this had never happened before. Dodge was gone for the time being, well, he was probably gone forever. “We’ll never forget you!” he called after Dodge, unsure if it was really good-natured, or spat out, just standing there in shock.

Last edited by :blue:; December 7th, 2017 at 04:36 AM.
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:23 PM
bruh head

Quote:

Maple’s face had dropped so quickly one would have thought it had been a mask. Why would Dodge get so angry over something like this? Soon enough, Belle was gone, and it was just him, Dodge, and Dusk. Anything could happen now, Maple was just silently hoping that he wouldn’t have to worry about getting attacked, though he was standing on guard just in case. Even with his life on the line, he was going to care more about his face than anything else. His mouse was ruined, they had no food tonight, and out of what? Dodge Just...snapped. They had gotten prey, hadn’t they? Why couldn’t Dodge just settle with that? Before he could say anything however, the tom was gone, and Maple was just left there in confusion next to Dusk, unsure of whether he should find Belle. If he went and found Belle, he was positive she would be in hysterics, since this had never happened before. Dodge was gone for the time being, well, he was probably gone forever. “We’ll never forget you!” he called after Dodge, unsure if it was really good-natured, or spat out, just standing there in shock.
Quote:
Dusk flicked an ear, a slight snarl etching into his face when Dodge had poisoned the prey. He hissed, not saying a thing about how the other feline had said he was leaving. He waited until he was gone to sit up. He watched Belle leave, before turning to Maple. "You should probably go and talk to her." He said simply, tail flicking as he frowned slightly. "You're kind of more sympathetic I guess." The ginger tom said with a shrug. He looked at the direction Belle looked, before glancing quickly in the other direction Dodge went. He hooked a yew berry with a claw, staring intently at it before flinging it into the bush. Dodge didn't have to be just so... Dodge about it and poison their prey as well, but of course he did. Even though, he did take it as a sign of jealously. Without really waiting for a reply from Maple, he took the kestrel by the feet, padding off slowly too bury it perhaps, he just wanted to get rid of it. Besides, he could just catch something else to eat.
Old December 7th, 2017, 06:18 PM

(( so what do you all want to do from here? either @Aleka @Celestial and I could roleplay for a bit @Rubinaito if you want to skip your turn, or we could just timeskip to where Dodge comes back, whatever you all want ))