Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by Brockli08
Today 01:14 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:08 AM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM

Old November 24th, 2017, 02:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: “Hello Old Friends” {Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( I don’t think you have to worry about making her seem like Edd, she’s perfect as is! ))

Maple blinked as he heard the mouse, trying not to flinch. He had never really liked hunting, not that he had a problem with eating any prey, he just had problems with getting his paws dirty. “If you thought you could catch more mice than this beautiful cat, you’d be wrong!” He said, despite not really wanting to hunt. “Feel free to try however,” He added, shrugging. Now it was just him and...Duck? Duck. Yes, that was his name. He sat in silence for a moment, before looking over at him. “Should we follow them or just wait here?” He asked, since he didn’t really feel like making the decision for himself. Sure, he didn’t exactly want to supply for himself, but Duck kind of scared him, and he didn’t want to be all alone. Getting out with Belle and Dodge made him feel slightly better to be honest. Now he was just sitting next to Duck, his green eyes looking at the opening of the barn awkwardly.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So, do any of you have any idea/preference of when we should timeskip to where Dodge leaves? I mean I have an idea but I kind of want to know what you guys think
@Celestial @Rubinaito ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
(My replies are going to be slightly slow because I'm kicked off my mobile device)

Dusk shrugged, throwing a glare in the direction of where Dodge left, then considering it for a moment. "I mean, if you want we could go." He said with a slight flick of his tail. But a part of him, wanted to show how much he was better than Dodge- because he was. Dodge was pretty terrible. "But, we'll obviously be able to catch more than them." The feline said with a faint curve of a smile printed on his maw. That is, if you don't find a puddle then get distracted because of your face. He thought with a sigh. Okay. Maybe it wouldn't be this easy, but he would do anything to show the others how much better he was than Dodge. Without another word, he slunk out the barn, although he did expect Maple to follow him, since he did ask. Not to mention, this was Maple.

(And I'm fine with any time)

@Rubinaito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Dodge groaned, hanging his head. If he even opened his mouth those three were all over him, demanding attention in some manner. He sent a glare towards the others, only faintly softening as he glanced at Bluebelle. "Look, I... appreciate," He spat the word out, the very thing disgusting to him. "Your want to come hunting with me. But I'd like to have some alone time." He spoke bluntly and plainly, lashing his tail slightly with frustration. He focused his glare particularly on Dusk, as if daring him to challenge Dodge's authority in that moment. He turned around and walked out without hearing anything the other three would have said in return, grumpiness and annoyance clear in that one, singular gesture. His paws hit the ground lightly as he left the view of the barn, sighing with slight relief. Sometimes those three felt suffocating, and he was sincerely considering leaving the group, at least for a little bit for his own purposes. After all, he thought, glancing around the small patch of land they called their own, I could use more land than what this dump has to offer. Maybe a little pampering from a couple of Twolegs could be just the thing I need to relax for a bit... He considered briefly, before shaking his head. Ah, who am I kidding? They need me. To busy caught up in their own little world to realize that real life is going to kick them in the tail. He grumped, glancing over to the side.

blue belles face darkened with disappointment and her ears flattened at dodge, but it didn't stop her from padding toward the entrance "Fine. I'll go with this knucklehead" as she gently tapped dusk on the shoulder with her tail in a playful matter as she passes by him and maple. With a sigh she finally turned and watched dodge pad out, obviously trying to ignore his obvious hostility she waved her tail politely "Leave that rabbit for me! Heck today will be my day to catch it" she called after him before glancing over her shoulder at the other two enthusiastically. She could tell dusk was feeling slightly in competition with dodge, it had been evident the day they had moved into the barn and she was positive they would always be harsh with each other. Guaranteed. No matter how much she truss to get them to do things together it always worked against her and obviously ended in more tension and hatred. Maple almost seemed oblivious to dodge and dusk being so obnoxious, which was good. She couldn't exactly speak on maples behalf but it certainly appeared like he didn't care or was just unknowing. It seemed like it was only her who was affected by it if that was true. Belle sighed and looked back at dodge as he padded further and further from sight "coming?"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 24th, 2017, 03:12 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Dodge groaned, hanging his head. If he even opened his mouth those three were all over him, demanding attention in some manner. He sent a glare towards the others, only faintly softening as he glanced at Bluebelle. "Look, I... appreciate," He spat the word out, the very thing disgusting to him. "Your want to come hunting with me. But I'd like to have some alone time." He spoke bluntly and plainly, lashing his tail slightly with frustration. He focused his glare particularly on Dusk, as if daring him to challenge Dodge's authority in that moment. He turned around and walked out without hearing anything the other three would have said in return, grumpiness and annoyance clear in that one, singular gesture. His paws hit the ground lightly as he left the view of the barn, sighing with slight relief. Sometimes those three felt suffocating, and he was sincerely considering leaving the group, at least for a little bit for his own purposes. After all, he thought, glancing around the small patch of land they called their own, I could use more land than what this dump has to offer. Maybe a little pampering from a couple of Twolegs could be just the thing I need to relax for a bit... He considered briefly, before shaking his head. Ah, who am I kidding? They need me. To busy caught up in their own little world to realize that real life is going to kick them in the tail. He grumped, glancing over to the side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
blue belles face darkened with disappointment and her ears flattened at dodge, but it didn't stop her from padding toward the entrance "Fine. I'll go with this knucklehead" as she gently tapped dusk on the shoulder with her tail in a playful matter as she passes by him and maple. With a sigh she finally turned and watched dodge pad out, obviously trying to ignore his obvious hostility she waved her tail politely "Leave that rabbit for me! Heck today will be my day to catch it" she called after him before glancing over her shoulder at the other two enthusiastically. She could tell dusk was feeling slightly in competition with dodge, it had been evident the day they had moved into the barn and she was positive they would always be harsh with each other. Guaranteed. No matter how much she truss to get them to do things together it always worked against her and obviously ended in more tension and hatred. Maple almost seemed oblivious to dodge and dusk being so obnoxious, which was good. She couldn't exactly speak on maples behalf but it certainly appeared like he didn't care or was just unknowing. It seemed like it was only her who was affected by it if that was true. Belle sighed and looked back at dodge as he padded further and further from sight "coming?"
Maple found himself alone for a moment, before padding after the others. Sure, he wasn’t in any hurry, but he could still try to catch up. There was a part of him that wanted to get even more prey than them all compined, but he also didn’t really care, and would let the others catch the prey for him. Either way, he wasn’t going to be all alone, where no one could enjoy his presence. That was the worst! Speeding up a bit, he found himself next to Blue Belle. He left Dusk, as that cat could probably catch his own prey. They were all pretty strong of course, though none were as strong as him. He let himself drift off into his own thoughts, where he was the hero that saved everyone, before walking right into a tree. “I didn't see you there!” He said, Before realizing it was a tree. He felt his pelt heat up, before he calmed down, and fell back in pace with Belle again, trying to find prey, though he kept getting lost in his own thoughts at the same time. He didn’t know why he had such an attachment to himself, maybe it was because he was so damn handsome, at least in his mind. Yeah, that was probably it. Sure, he found a few Toms pretty handsome, but none were as good as him. The narcissist looked around now, still lost in his own thoughts as he walked.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So what if we had something happen while they were hunting that made Dodge want to leave? Then we could either timeskip to where he comes back or something else? ))

Last edited by :blue:; November 24th, 2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 06:52 PM
bruh head

(Okay, what could happen?)

Dusk steadily returned Dodge's glare before the other cat broke it by just walking off. A few moments later, both Blue Belle and Maple had left, leaving the abynissan alone in the barn. WELL, I don't need them to hunt with me anyways! He thought grumpily with a flick of his tail. Yet, it slightly bothered him. So, he reminded himself that it really didn't matter too much. Flicking a ear, he slunk out of the barn, heading in the direction hopefully neither of them would go. He really didn't need them right now, when he was kind of mad. "I swear, if Dodge wasn't here, everything would be fine." He mumbled aloud, his ears flattening as he slowed his pace, thoughts running through his head, though he doubted he would run into something, which was something he had seen Maple do multiple times, causing him to snicker, and then sometimes apologize if he felt to do so.

@Rubinaito
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:48 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

I'd like to skip my turn this round.

@Celestial

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 26th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
I'd like to skip my turn this round.

@Celestial
Quote:
(Okay, what could happen?)

Dusk steadily returned Dodge's glare before the other cat broke it by just walking off. A few moments later, both Blue Belle and Maple had left, leaving the abynissan alone in the barn. WELL, I don't need them to hunt with me anyways! He thought grumpily with a flick of his tail. Yet, it slightly bothered him. So, he reminded himself that it really didn't matter too much. Flicking a ear, he slunk out of the barn, heading in the direction hopefully neither of them would go. He really didn't need them right now, when he was kind of mad. "I swear, if Dodge wasn't here, everything would be fine." He mumbled aloud, his ears flattening as he slowed his pace, thoughts running through his head, though he doubted he would run into something, which was something he had seen Maple do multiple times, causing him to snicker, and then sometimes apologize if he felt to do so.

@Rubinaito
Quote:

Maple found himself alone for a moment, before padding after the others. Sure, he wasn’t in any hurry, but he could still try to catch up. There was a part of him that wanted to get even more prey than them all compined, but he also didn’t really care, and would let the others catch the prey for him. Either way, he wasn’t going to be all alone, where no one could enjoy his presence. That was the worst! Speeding up a bit, he found himself next to Blue Belle. He left Dusk, as that cat could probably catch his own prey. They were all pretty strong of course, though none were as strong as him. He let himself drift off into his own thoughts, where he was the hero that saved everyone, before walking right into a tree. “I didn't see you there!” He said, Before realizing it was a tree. He felt his pelt heat up, before he calmed down, and fell back in pace with Belle again, trying to find prey, though he kept getting lost in his own thoughts at the same time. He didn’t know why he had such an attachment to himself, maybe it was because he was so damn handsome, at least in his mind. Yeah, that was probably it. Sure, he found a few Toms pretty handsome, but none were as good as him. The narcissist looked around now, still lost in his own thoughts as he walked.

(( @Aleka ))
(( So what if we had something happen while they were hunting that made Dodge want to leave? Then we could either timeskip to where he comes back or something else? ))
[ The thing is, what would make dodge wanna leave? Maybe blue belle ends up catching the rabbit and puts it into his face and maple catches lots and than dusk brings something really impressive and starts saying how he doesn't really need dodge or... I'm not sure just spit balling. ]

Blue belle looked over her shoulder at maple and watched him look dazed, as always of course. As they padded along she looked at each bush and root searching for any type of prey, than she heard a loud thud, and turned just in time to see maple nearly making out with a tree. She couldn't help but surprises a slight giggle and knock him gently with her tail. "Your too self absorbed you know that right" she said in a playful way as she trotted ahead and continued her search

François Lelord

Old November 26th, 2017, 03:49 PM

Quote:

[ The thing is, what would make dodge wanna leave? Maybe blue belle ends up catching the rabbit and puts it into his face and maple catches lots and than dusk brings something really impressive and starts saying how he doesn't really need dodge or... I'm not sure just spit balling. ]

Blue belle looked over her shoulder at maple and watched him look dazed, as always of course. As they padded along she looked at each bush and root searching for any type of prey, than she heard a loud thud, and turned just in time to see maple nearly making out with a tree. She couldn't help but surprises a slight giggle and knock him gently with her tail. "Your too self absorbed you know that right" she said in a playful way as she trotted ahead and continued her search
(( i was thinking something of the sort. something like that or Dodge just gets tired of living with them somehow. what do you think? @Rubinaito @Aleka ))

Maple was still in a bit of a daze from the tree, snapped a little bit back to attention by Blue Belle. “You make it sound like it’s a bad thing!” he scoffed. “Who wouldn’t be into me?” He added, almost being protective over himself. He stayed behind Belle after that, not wanting to disturb whatever she was doing. Sure, he wanted to talk his mouth off, but he knew when to stop. After all, Belle was catching food for them! Hopefully it wasn’t just for herself anyways. They wouldn’t let him starve, right? Of course not, he told himself, he was just simply being irrational. Then again, you never knew... He told himself not to think this way, keeping a steady pace as he followed Belle, not really checking to see if Dusk was following, since he assumed the other tom would be too grumpy to even care.
Old November 27th, 2017, 08:16 AM
bruh head

(I like Celestial's idea, though I would like to see what @Rubinaito thinks)

Dusk was too busy fuming and ranting in his mind to have the idea of prey cross his kind once, thanks to it being laced with others that were quite less positive. He was trudging through some long grass when a mouse skittered into his path, seeming shocked like he was. He slammed his paw down, but his initial shock had caused his reaction to be delayed. He hissed, considering chasing after it for a moment. But it was just a mouse... they didn't really seem to provide anything. He could find something must for impressive than a mouthful. He broke into a faster walking pace, loping out of the grass. Overhead, he could see a kestrel diving and swooping, which would be kind of impressive, since the surprisingly aggressive birds could put up a fight.

Old November 27th, 2017, 08:51 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Quote:

(( i was thinking something of the sort. something like that or Dodge just gets tired of living with them somehow. what do you think? @Rubinaito @Aleka ))

Maple was still in a bit of a daze from the tree, snapped a little bit back to attention by Blue Belle. “You make it sound like it’s a bad thing!” he scoffed. “Who wouldn’t be into me?” He added, almost being protective over himself. He stayed behind Belle after that, not wanting to disturb whatever she was doing. Sure, he wanted to talk his mouth off, but he knew when to stop. After all, Belle was catching food for them! Hopefully it wasn’t just for herself anyways. They wouldn’t let him starve, right? Of course not, he told himself, he was just simply being irrational. Then again, you never knew... He told himself not to think this way, keeping a steady pace as he followed Belle, not really checking to see if Dusk was following, since he assumed the other tom would be too grumpy to even care.
Quote:

Dusk was too busy fuming and ranting in his mind to have the idea of prey cross his kind once, thanks to it being laced with others that were quite less positive. He was trudging through some long grass when a mouse skittered into his path, seeming shocked like he was. He slammed his paw down, but his initial shock had caused his reaction to be delayed. He hissed, considering chasing after it for a moment. But it was just a mouse... they didn't really seem to provide anything. He could find something must for impressive than a mouthful. He broke into a faster walking pace, loping out of the grass. Overhead, he could see a kestrel diving and swooping, which would be kind of impressive, since the surprisingly aggressive birds could put up a fight.

That would really work! Dodge is pretty prideful, and having that taken from them would be enough for him to leave the place.

Dodge's paws skimmed across the grass from where he lounged in a low-hanging tree branch. He wasn't being lazy, per se; rather, he was being smart, waiting for his prey to come to him. It was a tactic he had started using a long time ago when he honestly needed time to think and focusing on hunting made it a little hard to do so. His yellow eyes focused on the same kestrel that Dusk was chasing, unaware of the tom nearby. It would be an impressive catch, but Dodge wasn't going to fight with it. He was getting food, not an award. Maple would probably want a lot of praise if he managed to catch it. The black cat considered, shifting to get a better view of the bird. Then again, he'd probably deserve it. That cat's too busy staring at himself to do anything useful except talk, and even that's just wasting air. He purred to himself with a low chuckle, focusing his eyes on a large plump hare just a few tail-lengths away.
"Leave that rabbit for me! Heck, today will be my day to catch it."
"Sorry, Doll." He murmured, using his quaint little nickname for the girl. "But you snooze, you lose." He stepped forward, preparing himself to bound after the rabbit in a joyous chase that would surely shake the blues away from him- when he felt a small twig crack under his weight, sending a slight crackle through the clearing. He froze, making eye-contact with the rabbit. Darn it, darn it, darn it! He lifted his paws, bounding forward- but the damage was already done. The rabbit, now alerted to Dodge's presence, had leaped away and run into the underbrush, just out of Dodge's sight. He let out a growl, lashing his tail with frustration. "Darn it." He uttered, pacing back and forth before finally slinking into the underbrush to hide in the shadows.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:32 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
That would really work! Dodge is pretty prideful, and having that taken from them would be enough for him to leave the place.

Dodge's paws skimmed across the grass from where he lounged in a low-hanging tree branch. He wasn't being lazy, per se; rather, he was being smart, waiting for his prey to come to him. It was a tactic he had started using a long time ago when he honestly needed time to think and focusing on hunting made it a little hard to do so. His yellow eyes focused on the same kestrel that Dusk was chasing, unaware of the tom nearby. It would be an impressive catch, but Dodge wasn't going to fight with it. He was getting food, not an award. Maple would probably want a lot of praise if he managed to catch it. The black cat considered, shifting to get a better view of the bird. Then again, he'd probably deserve it. That cat's too busy staring at himself to do anything useful except talk, and even that's just wasting air. He purred to himself with a low chuckle, focusing his eyes on a large plump hare just a few tail-lengths away.
"Leave that rabbit for me! Heck, today will be my day to catch it."
"Sorry, Doll." He murmured, using his quaint little nickname for the girl. "But you snooze, you lose." He stepped forward, preparing himself to bound after the rabbit in a joyous chase that would surely shake the blues away from him- when he felt a small twig crack under his weight, sending a slight crackle through the clearing. He froze, making eye-contact with the rabbit. Darn it, darn it, darn it! He lifted his paws, bounding forward- but the damage was already done. The rabbit, now alerted to Dodge's presence, had leaped away and run into the underbrush, just out of Dodge's sight. He let out a growl, lashing his tail with frustration. "Darn it." He uttered, pacing back and forth before finally slinking into the underbrush to hide in the shadows.
Quote:

Quote:

[ Let the torment commence ]

Whilst blue was laughing at maple who had walked into a tree and was, yet again, making sure she knew how great he was she heard a crackle of thicket and she spun to face it. Whipping her tail out to silence maple as she studied it. A second later a furry figure burst through the brambles and BLAM! The rabbit was under her paws and her teeth eagerly on it's neck. Once she had finished her kill she stepped back admiring it proudly. She looked over her shoulder at maple "Told you I was going to get it!" she chirped just loud enough for dodge to hear her gloating. She lifted the limp rabbit and carried it heftily through the passage where it had come from, once struggling to get both bodies through she popped out into a level clearing and spotted dodge. She dropped her catch and smiled "look what I got! I swear it just jumped right out at me!" she cooed happily licking her claws and seething them again. The feline than look back over her shoulder through the small rabbit hole where she had come through. "Maple! You bed brain get over here!" she shouted her tail lashing as her patience drained. "You perfect face won't be ruined by some leaves! It's just a bush!" she taunted

François Lelord

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:13 AM

Quote:

[ Let the torment commence ]

Whilst blue was laughing at maple who had walked into a tree and was, yet again, making sure she knew how great he was she heard a crackle of thicket and she spun to face it. Whipping her tail out to silence maple as she studied it. A second later a furry figure burst through the brambles and BLAM! The rabbit was under her paws and her teeth eagerly on it's neck. Once she had finished her kill she stepped back admiring it proudly. She looked over her shoulder at maple "Told you I was going to get it!" she chirped just loud enough for dodge to hear her gloating. She lifted the limp rabbit and carried it heftily through the passage where it had come from, once struggling to get both bodies through she popped out into a level clearing and spotted dodge. She dropped her catch and smiled "look what I got! I swear it just jumped right out at me!" she cooed happily licking her claws and seething them again. The feline than look back over her shoulder through the small rabbit hole where she had come through. "Maple! You bed brain get over here!" she shouted her tail lashing as her patience drained. "You perfect face won't be ruined by some leaves! It's just a bush!" she taunted
Maple had been taken by the surprise of Blue’s quick motions, and, therefore, he had been silenced. Well, at least for a moment anyways. A few seconds after that, he discovered he had been holding his breath, and it was hard to see. He let all of that tense stuff out, and looked at Blue again, just in time to see her with a rabbit. Maple’s face lit up as soon as he saw the small animal. He wasn’t saying that he hadn’t been expecting Blue to get the rabbit, he just wasn’t expecting Blue to get a rabbit. However, prey was prey, especially if that prey was a trophy of something you were able to do. Especially if you could eat that trophy! What cat wouldn’t like that? “Good job!” He said happily, smiling at the molly. As Blue dissapeared once again, teasing him from the other side of a bush, he narrowed his eyes. “You don’t know that it won’t hurt me!” he called nervously, before plunging through the bush. He perked back up when he realized he wasn’t hurt. Of course, he wasn’t going to admit it was better than he originally intended, glancing over at Blue as he tried to figure out what she wanted him to see.

(( @Aleka @Rubinaito ))

Last edited by :blue:; November 29th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.