Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 07:25 PM

Old October 12th, 2017, 06:30 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ✦ its ya boy, homosexuality[private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"...it's fine. you know, i basically play this game religiously, so of course you would lose." rowan exclaimed with a wink, finally destressing and leaning back in the beanbag chair as he grinned, stretching out his arms in front of him for a few moments with a groan. "...maybe if you hadn't had fallen, you would've beat me, but alas, princess peach will always come in last place when compared to the best mario princess." he laughed, sticking out his tongue with another bout of giggles as he ran a hand through his blue hair. "...hey, what was our bet again?" he asked, before his eyes lit up with amusement as his memory had happened to kick in for him. "oh, right-- pucker up, lukewarm."
how was rowan being so calm about kissing him? did he not care that he was kissing his best friend ? meanwhile internally shiloh was trying not to act like some flustered school girl, though miserably falling as he let color rush to his pale skin and dust across his cheeks and freckles. rucking a curl behind his ear he looked away for a moment,¨im not l-luke warm, blueberry.¨god, did he sound pathetic. he wanted to honestly slap himself for stuttering. after a moment of recollection he looked towards rowan, who seems totally fine by all of this, forcing a relaxed face and cool exterior. so he was still leaning back on the beanbag, propping himself up with an elbow and looking towards the other male with an expectant raised eyebrow.
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:57 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
how was rowan being so calm about kissing him? did he not care that he was kissing his best friend ? meanwhile internally shiloh was trying not to act like some flustered school girl, though miserably falling as he let color rush to his pale skin and dust across his cheeks and freckles. rucking a curl behind his ear he looked away for a moment,¨im not l-luke warm, blueberry.¨god, did he sound pathetic. he wanted to honestly slap himself for stuttering. after a moment of recollection he looked towards rowan, who seems totally fine by all of this, forcing a relaxed face and cool exterior. so he was still leaning back on the beanbag, propping himself up with an elbow and looking towards the other male with an expectant raised eyebrow.
"...well, i say you're lukewarm, and as the resident mario kart champion, i'm totally always right." he shrugged, with a cheeky sort of grin-- rowan was pretty damn calm about everything he said, to be quite honest. "...would you prefer it if i called you 'room temperature' instead?" he asked, because perhaps it would lighten the mood if he told some terrible jokes or acted like the washout he so obviously was. leaning in towards shiloh with a small laugh, he quickly pushed away a few strangs of hair from his forehead before placing a small kiss there- pausing for a few seconds before doubling in laughter. "...dude, it's like you're my kid or something? i'm kissing you goodnight or some stuff." he laughed, putting his hands over his face-- to hide how red it had turned.

Last edited by Fel; October 16th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:56 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"...well, i say you're lukewarm, and as the resident mario kart champion, i'm totally always right." he shrugged, with a cheeky sort of grin-- rowan was pretty damn calm about everything he said, to be quite honest. "...would you prefer it if i called you 'room temperature' instead?" he asked, because perhaps it would lighten the mood if he told some terrible jokes or acted like the washout he so obviously was. leaning in towards shiloh with a small laugh, he quickly pushed away a few strangs of hair from his forehead before placing a small kiss there- pausing for a few seconds before doubling in laughter. "...dude, it's like you're my kid or something? i'm kissing you goodnight or something." he laughed, putting his hands over his face-- to hide how red it had turned.
Shiloh wanted to punch this man in the face for calling him lukewarm, but he wouldn't of course. ¨for your information id say im pretty hot, no matter what the Mario kart champion says.¨ he gave a small giggle, through quieted once he felt rowan lean closer. oh god was he close. his head tilted when feeling a kiss press to his forehead, expecting his lips. okay, now he definitely wanted to punch rowan in the face. that was not the kiss he was expecting, but it was nice nonetheless. once rowan pulled away he stared wide eyed before shaking his head, eyes gazing towards the blue hairs boy only to see him covering his face, aw, he was flustered? leaning forward this time, using his own hands he gently pealed rowans hands away from his face, giving a mix of a cheeky smile and a smirk,¨is someone flustered, blueberry?¨

Last edited by graves; October 16th, 2017 at 04:46 PM.
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:06 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Shiloh wanted to punch this man in the face for calling him lukewarm, but he wouldn't of course. ¨for your information id say im pretty hot, no matter what the Mario kart champion says.¨ he gave a small giggle, through quieted once he felt rowan lean closer. oh god was he close. his head tilted when feeling a kiss press to his forehead, expecting his lips. okay, now he definitely wanted to punch rowan in the face. that was not the kiss he was expecting, but it was nice nonetheless. once rowan pulled away he stared wide eyed before shaking his head, eyes gazing towards the blue hairs boy only to see him covering his face, aw, he was flustered? leaning forward this time, using his own hands he gently pealed rowans hands away from his face, giving a mix of a cheeky smile and a smirk,¨is someone flustered, blueberry?¨

"...oh, sure, keep deluding yourself." rowan murmured in a playful tone-- before his best friend accused him of being ...flustered? oh geez, oh geez. "...i'm not flustered, i'm just trying not to laugh!" he responded quickly, almost a bit defensively-- though that defense was mixed in with a few giggles, a grin spreading across his face as he spoke, slowly lifting his hands away as he rubbed his cheeks. "if i'm blueberry, you're like... grapevine or some crap, you ass." he scoffed, shaking his head playfully as he grabbed a handful of cheez-its, shoving them into his mouth to try and cover up any of the redness which had spread across his cheeks. he was the more light-hearted one of the two anyways, right? he should be totally cool with this kind of thing. you know- a totally platonic kiss, right? between bros. totally just bros. bros who were both gay. at least, rowan was.
Old October 21st, 2017, 10:31 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:

"...oh, sure, keep deluding yourself." rowan murmured in a playful tone-- before his best friend accused him of being ...flustered? oh geez, oh geez. "...i'm not flustered, i'm just trying not to laugh!" he responded quickly, almost a bit defensively-- though that defense was mixed in with a few giggles, a grin spreading across his face as he spoke, slowly lifting his hands away as he rubbed his cheeks. "if i'm blueberry, you're like... grapevine or some crap, you ass." he scoffed, shaking his head playfully as he grabbed a handful of cheez-its, shoving them into his mouth to try and cover up any of the redness which had spread across his cheeks. he was the more light-hearted one of the two anyways, right? he should be totally cool with this kind of thing. you know- a totally platonic kiss, right? between bros. totally just bros. bros who were both gay. at least, rowan was.
Shiloh rolled his eyes at Rowans words,¨my colors lavender,not pure purple dumbass.¨ he corrected,¨meanwhile you have electric blue hair,reminds me of sonic the hedgehog,¨ he snorted towards himself. though as much as hed like to cover up how flustered he was, shiloh knew him like the back of his hand. it was platonic,yes. of course it was. rowan was probably just flustered because it made him feel weird,ya know,kissing the top of his best friends head. he kept his hands on either side of rowans face,fingers tracing over his cheeks as he shoved more cheezits in his mouth. he could be quite childish,honestly, but he didnt mind. instead only raising a brow,¨i like seeing you flustered. its cute.¨ he didnt give compliments often,or even touch other people, so this was rare,¨with the redness on your cheeks and the blue in your hair, it reminds me of superman.¨