Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:30 AM
"I've Seen Fire, and I've...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:27 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM

Old October 17th, 2017, 12:06 PM
bruh head

Default Re: The falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
I guess now to get others attention and all :3 If y’all want to
Okay, sounds good, and can you post the starter post?
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:10 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

Okay, sounds good, and can you post the starter post?
Sure!)
A burning feeling hit him hard as he stood over the bodies of dogs who tried to attack him. Blood covered the floor and his body along with a few visible cuts and bite marks on his black wolf body. He was breathing heavily but his eyes still burned with anger and annoyance. His flicked his tail as he looks up “ so they think they can get rid of me so easily huh? A little pain is nothing to me.” He growls loudly as he begins to step forward only to end up falling to his side. “ ..... dang it “ he says in pain as he tried to get up slowly
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:22 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Sure!)
A burning feeling hit him hard as he stood over the bodies of dogs who tried to attack him. Blood covered the floor and his body along with a few visible cuts and bite marks on his black wolf body. He was breathing heavily but his eyes still burned with anger and annoyance. His flicked his tail as he looks up “ so they think they can get rid of me so easily huh? A little pain is nothing to me.” He growls loudly as he begins to step forward only to end up falling to his side. “ ..... dang it “ he says in pain as he tried to get up slowly
Rial finished off the last canine with a gnash of her teeth, and as she scanned the area in case she needed to fend off another attack, her dark eyes fell on Sasuke, slumped on the floor. She huffed, a sound of amusement. She stood near his side, looking at his wounds. "Well, you'll live." She said roughly, sitting down and nosing at her own wounds covering her body, which all were leaking a slightly thick, black blood. She had only accumulated a few wounds from this fight.
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:28 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Rial finished off the last canine with a gnash of her teeth, and as she scanned the area in case she needed to fend off another attack, her dark eyes fell on Sasuke, slumped on the floor. She huffed, a sound of amusement. She stood near his side, looking at his wounds. "Well, you'll live." She said roughly, sitting down and nosing at her own wounds covering her body, which all were leaking a slightly thick, black blood. She had only accumulated a few wounds from this fight.
He growls loudly “ silence I don’t have your power.” He says as he begins to stand up slowly. “ now let’s find a human! I can’t stand being attacked by mare mutts and let alone this body is too injured “ he growls loudly
Old October 17th, 2017, 12:41 PM
bruh head

Quote:
He growls loudly “ silence I don’t have your power.” He says as he begins to stand up slowly. “ now let’s find a human! I can’t stand being attacked by mare mutts and let alone this body is too injured “ he growls loudly
Rial shrugged. "Okay, so what are we going to do when we find one?" She asked as she trotted to his side, in case he needed to lean on her for support. Unless he's too proud to. She thought with a flick of her tail. "Or we could just move somewhere else, perhaps out of this forest, so close to the city." she thought for a moment. "I mean we could go deeper into the forest, where there's going to be only lone dogs, not packs."
Old October 17th, 2017, 02:06 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Rial shrugged. "Okay, so what are we going to do when we find one?" She asked as she trotted to his side, in case he needed to lean on her for support. Unless he's too proud to. She thought with a flick of her tail. "Or we could just move somewhere else, perhaps out of this forest, so close to the city." she thought for a moment. "I mean we could go deeper into the forest, where there's going to be only lone dogs, not packs."
Sasuke laughs softly " it's obvious, we make them ours. Use their feelings and gain our powers back if I'm right about this of course. " he says as he leans against her a bit " don't worry just until we get my power back than we'll find the others if they are smart enough not to repent."
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Sasuke laughs softly " it's obvious, we make them ours. Use their feelings and gain our powers back if I'm right about this of course. " he says as he leans against her a bit " don't worry just until we get my power back than we'll find the others if they are smart enough not to repent."
Rial couldn't help but exhale a short breath, which smelled horrific and putrid. "I mean, how do we make them feel?" She corrected herself, a ragged ear flicking absently. "Even if weren't stuck in our wolf forms, if I came to them in my human form, they would freak out, since I wouldn't be able to cover my wounds." She stepped over the carcass of one of the dogs, her teeth slightly bared.
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:29 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Rial couldn't help but exhale a short breath, which smelled horrific and putrid. "I mean, how do we make them feel?" She corrected herself, a ragged ear flicking absently. "Even if weren't stuck in our wolf forms, if I came to them in my human form, they would freak out, since I wouldn't be able to cover my wounds." She stepped over the carcass of one of the dogs, her teeth slightly bared.
Sasuke laughs softly “ humans feel pity for the weakest of things. Make their life hell without them knowing.” He says darkly
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Sasuke laughs softly “ humans feel pity for the weakest of things. Make their life hell without them knowing.” He says darkly
"Sounds fine." She said, starting toward the city, where hopefully, in the small park that was there, they could hide from curious eyes. There really was no denying that Rial didn't really look like regular wolf, or dog even. Between her weird fur color, and wounds patched along her fur, it was quite obvious something was wrong with her. Sasuke in his wolf form was quite fine, he was mostly just a large black canine.
Old October 18th, 2017, 12:49 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

"Sounds fine." She said, starting toward the city, where hopefully, in the small park that was there, they could hide from curious eyes. There really was no denying that Rial didn't really look like regular wolf, or dog even. Between her weird fur color, and wounds patched along her fur, it was quite obvious something was wrong with her. Sasuke in his wolf form was quite fine, he was mostly just a large black canine.
Sasuke quickly lays down growling softly to himself. His eyes glowed a bit but only dimly. “ stay with me. Hide yourself till I regain power. I’m not losing my second in command so easily you hear?” He says with a soft growl.