Last post by chickadee
Today 11:12 AM

Old June 26th, 2020, 12:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"If I were trying to kill you, you'd be dead." And honestly, Thistlestep was starting to want to chuck him back in the river. "If you want to die, I can roll you back in and watch you sink again. You have enough water and weight to keep you down without me having to lift a paw."

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw gave another cough,” I can swim fine. I’m not afraid to tell Lionstar what you’re doing.“ he weakly threatened, not really trying to threaten him, just point out he could in his mind get Thistle demoted or exiled for a murder attempt. he thought

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 26th, 2020, 12:17 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"You can't swim when you're weighed down, stupid." Clearly Blizzardpaw just lost the last few brain cells he had. Cats sank all the time because they were too heavy.. this one wasn't an exception to the rules of nature. "Go for it." Thistlestep was amused he thought that would do anything. "He'll ask me to let you drown next time."

[ @Zesty Mango ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 26th, 2020, 12:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"You can't swim when you're weighed down, stupid." Clearly Blizzardpaw just lost the last few brain cells he had. Cats sank all the time because they were too heavy.. this one wasn't an exception to the rules of nature. "Go for it." Thistlestep was amused he thought that would do anything. "He'll ask me to let you drown next time."

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw got up,” Since you’re not very responsible, I’ll be responsible and finish the patrol?” he meowed,” Since I didn’t find it necessary to stop and drown you.“ he meowed. Ooo he couldn’t wait to give the patrol report that Thistlestep attempted to drown him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 26th, 2020, 12:53 AM
work is never done

"The only one not responsible is you." Thistlestep reached over with a paw to shove Blizzardpaw back down. "You overate and became morbidly obese. You can hardly walk.. let alone swim, you got yourself stuck in a bush and couldn't get yourself out without going into the river. " He thought it was almost laughable Blizzardpaw thought he could drown him.. as if. Blizzardpaw could hardly stand half the time.

"The patrol was ready to end a while ago. You should count yourself lucky I spared your miserable life."

Deciding there was no point in interacting with this idiot further, Thistlestep made his way back to camp. "If you don't come back with me, don't come back at all." Blizzardpaw could sulk all he wanted, but if he thought this was a good opportunity to explore then Thistlestep would be glad to look into shortening his time as a RiverClan cat.

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Old June 26th, 2020, 12:56 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"The only one not responsible is you." Thistlestep reached over with a paw to shove Blizzardpaw back down. "You overate and became morbidly obese. You can hardly walk.. let alone swim, you got yourself stuck in a bush and couldn't get yourself out without going into the river. " He thought it was almost laughable Blizzardpaw thought he could drown him.. as if. Blizzardpaw could hardly stand half the time.

"The patrol was ready to end a while ago. You should count yourself lucky I spared your miserable life."

Deciding there was no point in interacting with this idiot further, Thistlestep made his way back to camp. "If you don't come back with me, don't come back at all." Blizzardpaw could sulk all he wanted, but if he thought this was a good opportunity to explore then Thistlestep would be glad to look into shortening his time as a RiverClan cat.

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Blizzardpaw gave an annoyed puff,” I’ll come to camp. And I’ll report this patrol, unless you don’t trust me to report Wavewater trespassing?” he meowed. He’d be certain Sootflare and Lionstar would not approve of a warrior half killing his apprentice, and would demote him shortly.

Old June 26th, 2020, 01:18 AM
work is never done

"Apprentices don't report patrols unless they were abandoned by the cats assigned with them. You were not."

Thistlestep wasn't waiting any longer. He returned to camp.

[ @Zesty Mango ]

Old June 26th, 2020, 05:07 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Snowfern nodded, "they certainly are. Though, not all shadowclan cats are bad, mind you. Some are okay, though there are always a couple rotten pieces of fresh kill amongst the okay cats" she shook out her fur before straightening up.

Looking around one last time, she turned back to Sorrelpaw, "I think we should go to Thunderclans border next." she decided before jogging in the direction of the border, occasionally looking behind her shoulder to make sure that the young apprentice was following.

Sorrelpaw

Sorrelpaw followed Snowfern quietly, keeping an eye on their surroundings as they jogged along together. The first thing that stood out to her as they moved closer to to the ThunderClan was the dark char still clinging to the trunks of the trees, and the small pine saplings peeking out of the ground.

"What happened here?" she asked as they began to slow.

Old June 26th, 2020, 05:15 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Sorrelpaw

Sorrelpaw followed Snowfern quietly, keeping an eye on their surroundings as they jogged along together. The first thing that stood out to her as they moved closer to to the ThunderClan was the dark char still clinging to the trunks of the trees, and the small pine saplings peeking out of the ground.

"What happened here?" she asked as they began to slow.

Snowfern bit the inside of her cheek as she examined the burnt trees, "There was a fire, I'm pretty sure. I wasn't Alice when it happened, so I don't know how bad it was." she responded, sorry that she didn't know anything else about the event. She couldn't even imagine what being in a fire must be like, check she barely even knew what fire was, as it wasn't ever a problem for her. She's definitely going to some other warriors and ask them about this.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 28th, 2020, 09:18 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sorrelpaw

Hmph. That sucks. Part of her wanted to cross the border and inspect closer but even she knew they would get her in more trouble than it was worth, "Anything special about them?" she piped up after a moment, "If ShadowClan is sneaky and we're the swimmers, then what do they do? Climb trees when they're not busy burning?"

[ @Mumble ]
Old June 28th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

~Pineapple~
Smiling at Mumblepaw, Pineapple would have something to brag to her brother. She knew that he also had an apprentice but couldn’t help the fact that he was training his apprentice quite rigorously. As they padded to the border of Thunderclan and Riverclan, she let her apprentice explore the border. “Here is where the Smallpines are! This is where we share a border with Riverclan! Feel free to do the same as we did at the Herondive Hollows and renew the markers.” Pineapple meowed with enthusiasm.

{ @I am FLOWSTREAM }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan