Last post by Epiales
Today 01:31 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Realm
Today 01:30 PM

Old March 15th, 2017, 08:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Skyrock

(;v;)

Rainpepebble had groomed herself before she has made her way out to the clearing. She knew her time had come, she had served her clan the best she could. The silver, black spotted molly smiled proudly and looked up at the leader, her silver hues sparkled with determination and longing, she would miss being a warrior, but she would welcome the kindness of the elders and apprentices. Her time had come, and she wouldn't whine about it, she wouldn't try and change it, this time she'd let her fate take over. Upon Grousestars question the senior warrior lifted her chin and grinned, "It is." she stated proudly, what use was it whining about it, she was old, she couldn't even pull herself up a tree anymore, she was proud of how long she had served her clan, she lasted longer than most others, that much was true, she wasn't ashamed of her choice. Her tail tip flicked back and fourth as she awaited the next words, she new each word of each ceremony by heart, she had been through two of them, this one marking her third. She had been around for the multiple deputy ceremony's, each and every one left a little memory within her soul, and this one would leave the biggest one. Upon his next words she smiled sweetly and dipped her head, tears began to well up in her eyes, she was happy, as well as sad, she would miss being a warrior, but she welcomed becoming an elder.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old April 1st, 2017, 11:49 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

It was once again time for Grousestar to do his ceremonies, there were four that needed to be done today, three kits being turned into apprentices and a single name change.
With that gleam in his eye that he always got when he did ceremonies, he bounded his way up onto the tall rock at the head of the camp, his chest puffed out proudly. Even in the darkest of times, there was always light to be found.
"All cats old enough to catch their own meal, may you please gather beneath the Skyrock for a clan meeting!"

A few moments would pass as he allowed for his clan to gather, his emerald eyes glinting in the sun that dappled through the leaves of the newly blooming trees, sending light dancing over his pelt. Once most of the cats gathered, he would continue on as he usually did.
"There are three young cats that are ready to be apprenticed today and three warriors ready to receive apprentices. Gorsekit { @NightWarrior4Life }, Hummingkit and Daisykit { @starfall }. Please step forward. And Fennelsnarl { @Chameleon }, you will be known as a new name to this clan, you too, please step forward."

With the names called, the leader would wait for the four of them to approach as he directed, so that he could continue their ceremonies, his eyes watching and his lips forming a gentle smile, giving comfort to any that may feel nervous or afraid.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 1st, 2017, 12:16 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@Duskflight

Daisykit poked her head out of the nursery at the call of her name, her paws tingled with excitement. Today was the day she would be able to go out of the clan without getting in trouble, not that she's snuck out of course. The white molly made sure she looked presentable before she padded towards skyrock, her head held high. Her blue eyes shine with excitement and worry as she seated herself a few mouselengths beneath the rock.

Hummingkit licked his maw, he was already halfway to the skyrock when Grousestar called his name. He knew his ceremony was to be today, he had heard talk from the senior warriors that it would be today. The grey spotted to, flicked his tail Andy looked up at grousestar, slightly annoyed at the fact that he had to strain his neck to look up at the leader. He wouldn't really say he was...excited, rather the young Tom would say he was....well, he was patient. He didn't jump around or begin to yip like most of the other "soon to be apprentices", no, he stood there quietly, his emerald gaze shown nothing but annoyance and inquisition, he still had yet to completely deduce the ways of the leader, the way he spoke, the way he walked, the way he talked. He rarely spotted the Tom around camp much less heard him talk, all in all this is practically the first time he's heard his leaders voice so clearly. The Tom let out a snort and positioned himself between the two other kits, ready to see who his mentor should be.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by BEAR.; April 10th, 2017 at 12:11 AM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Duskflight
Fennelsnarl stood forward," I'm here." she called out her voice faint finally

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 2nd, 2017, 01:30 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Gorsekit looked up from where she was playing with a small stone. At the mention of her name, she limped forward, briefly glancing excitedly over her shoulder at NeverFalter.

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; April 5th, 2017 at 03:38 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsekit looked up from where she was playing with a small stone. At the mention of her name, she limped forward, briefly glancing excitedly over her should at NeverFalter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Duskflight
Fennelsnarl stood forward," I'm here." she called out her voice faint finally
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Duskflight

Daisykit poked her head out of the nursery at the call of her name, her paws tingled with excitement. Today was the day she would be able to go out of the clan without getting in trouble, not that she's snuck out of course. The white molly made sure she looked presentable before she padded towards skyrock, her head held high. Her blue eyes shine with excitement and worry as she seated herself a few mouselengths beneath the rock.

Hummingkit licked his maw, he was already halfway to the skyrock when Grousestar called his name. He knew his ceremony was to be today, he had heard talk from the senior warriors that it would be today. The grey spotted to, flicked his tail Andy looked up at grousestar, slightly annoyed at the fact that he had to strain his neck to look up at the leader. He wouldn't really say he was...excited, rather the young Tom would say he was....well, he was patient. He didn't jump around or begin to yip like most of the other "soon to be apprentices", no, he stood there quietly, his emerald gaze shown nothing but annoyance and inquisition, he still had yet to completely deduce the ways of the leader, the way he spoke, the way he walked, the way he talked. He rarely spotted the Tom around camp much less heard him talk, all in all this is practically the first time he's heard his leaders voice so clearly. The Tom let out a snort and positioned himself between the two other kits, ready to see who his mentor should be.
With the announced cats now present, he would begin with the apprentice ceremonies, looking first to Gorsekit, offering a small smile to the kit before looking to the other two kits, Daisykit and Hummingkit and offering them the same smile before beginning.
"Gorsekit, Daisykit and Hummingkit you have all reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for all three of you to be apprenticed. From this day on until you receive your warrior name, Gorsekit you will be known as Gorsepaw. Your mentor will be Neverfalter, I hope Neverfalter will pass down all they know onto you. Daisykit, you will be known as Daisypaw. Your mentor will be Cloudyhalo, I hope Cloudyhalo will pass down all they know onto you. And Hummingkit, you will be known as Hummingpaw. Your mentor will be Owlwing, I hope Owlwing will pass down all they know onto you."
With the mentors announced, he would look to the three warriors who's names he called to address them formally.
"Neverfalter { @Chameleon }, Cloudyhalo { @xxJaggededgexx } and Owlwing { @tawny~ } you are all ready to take on an apprentice. Neverfalter, you will be the mentor of Gorsekit and I hope you pass down all of your knowledge down onto her. Cloudyhalo you will be the mentor of Daisykit, I also hope you pass down all of your knowledge onto her. And Owlwing, you will be the mentor of Hummingkit, I also hope you pass down all of your knowledge onto him."
Giving them a small nod, he would finally turn to Fennelsnarl and offer his smile to her, dipping his head politely before beginning her ceremony.
"Spirits of StarClan, you know every cat by name. I ask you now to take away the name from the cat you see before you, for it no longer stands for what she is. By my authority as Clan leader, and with the approval of our warrior ancestors, I give this cat a new name. From this moment on she will be known as Fennelheart, for her change in personality from aggressive to caring."
With all of the ceremonies out of the way he would exhale a small breath before drawing a close to the meeting.
"That will conclude this clan meeting!"
And with the meeting drawn to a close, the brown tabby would retire from his perch upon the rock.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by BEAR.; April 10th, 2017 at 12:11 AM. Reason: quote edit
Old April 3rd, 2017, 08:30 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

Hummingkit licked his maw, he was already halfway to the skyrock when Grousestar called his name. He knew his ceremony was to be today, he had heard talk from the senior warriors that it would be today. The grey spotted to, flicked his tail Andy looked up at Grousestar, slightly annoyed at the fact that he had to strain his neck to look up at the leader. He wouldn't really say he was...excited, rather the young Tom would say he was....well, he was patient. He didn't jump around or begin to yip like most of the other "soon to be apprentices", no, he stood there quietly, his emerald gaze shown nothing but annoyance and inquisition, he still had yet to completely deduce the ways of the leader, the way he spoke, the way he walked, the way he talked. He rarely spotted the Tom around camp much less heard him talk, all in all this is practically the first time he's heard his leaders voice so clearly. The Tom let out a snort and positioned himself between the two other kits, ready to see who his mentor should be.
(Wanna start training today or tomorrow?)
A gray tabby was enjoying herself by the freshkill pile, licking her muzzle clean from her meal she had just moments ago, her thin legs curled around her tail softly, ears flicking as she watched the clearing. Newleaf, was finally here, and made a peaceful, and comforting shield around the young she cat, relishing the warm, sun that had finally came, a pleasant array of light, and warmth. It was comforting. Ears twitching, she looked up slowly to see Grousestar leap on top of the skyrock, announcing a clan meeting. Well, this is quite a surprise... Tail lashing, the tabby she cat leaped up, walking over to sit, maybe somewhere in the crowd, not in front, she wasn't prone to being their anyways. Whiskers quivering, Owlwing sat down, curling her tail over paws, listening to the ceremony beginning, new warriors were going to be made, and that made her proud of her clan, it really did. And the next thing surprised her, so much.
He called my name? Surprise lit up her gaze, as she rose to her paws, up to meet her new apprentice. She knew she would do well with this apprentice, just how she did well with Acornpelt. Trotting over to the tom kit, with a twitch of an ears she faced the kit, he looked rather serious, and up for a challenge or two. "So, you must be my new apprentice." The cautious she cat mused, a rather surprisingly calm expression on the molly's face, tail flicking behind her. He seems rather ambitious, and that's a good thing, I suspect...

Last edited by seasalt; April 3rd, 2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old April 4th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Falling In

@ChameweonRainbow
"NeverFalter? Don't worry...I believe in you...you an do this!" Gorsepaw encouraged her mentor after returning a nod and smile to her clan leader "I can't believe I am an apprentice now! Hehehe don't tell Ponderosakit and Douglaskit. They don't have mentors yet!" She whispered
Old April 5th, 2017, 01:42 AM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@ChameweonRainbow
"NeverFalter? Don't worry...I believe in you...you an do this!" Gorsepaw encouraged her mentor after returning a nod and smile to her clan leader "I can't believe I am an apprentice now! Hehehe don't tell Ponderosakit and Douglaskit. They don't have mentors yet!" She whispered
The smokey pelted tom beamed and touched noses to his first apprentice. "I hope we can both learn from each other and I will see to it that you become a great warrior Gorsepaw." He purred. He smiled up at his clan leader and then turned to lead his new apprentice towards the exit of camp. "How about we go see the territory."I'm sure you're eager to learn how to hunt and fight but every cat needs to know their home." Flicking his tail in a motion to follow he started padding softly towards the territory his tail for once, high up in a sign of confidence.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"

Last edited by ChameweonRainbow; April 5th, 2017 at 01:43 AM.
Old April 5th, 2017, 03:37 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
The smokey pelted tom beamed and touched noses to his first apprentice. "I hope we can both learn from each other and I will see to it that you become a great warrior Gorsepaw." He purred. He smiled up at his clan leader and then turned to lead his new apprentice towards the exit of camp. "How about we go see the territory."I'm sure you're eager to learn how to hunt and fight but every cat needs to know their home." Flicking his tail in a motion to follow he started padding softly towards the territory his tail for once, high up in a sign of confidence.
"Maybe we could do a couple of races too! I've always wanted to do that...it was my dream since I can remember to race out on the green grass and open territory." She squeaked with excitement, following her friend turned mentor out of the camp for the first time.