Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:26 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old June 5th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Sproutwhisker gave a rumbling purr at her words, not easing up in licking her soft fur. “You, my dear, are quite evil.” He murmured against her, “You stole my heart and that is the most evilest thing you could do.” The tom-cat teased her as she plopped her head down onto his chest. There was a few peaceful moments of silence before Talonfang started to groom his fur and touched noses with him, making the warrior chuckle and nuzzle her gently before she rested her head in the crook of his neck, where it seemed to fit just perfectly, like it belonged there.
Talonfang sighed happily, "I am very bored now...." she said boredly. She climbed off of Sproutwhisker and stretched her black legs, her white muzzle opened widely as she yawned. She started to go out into the clearing, but then turned to Sproutwhisker, "Coming," she said expectantly.
Old June 5th, 2017, 02:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blizzardfang View Post

Talonfang sighed happily, "I am very bored now...." she said boredly. She climbed off of Sproutwhisker and stretched her black legs, her white muzzle opened widely as she yawned. She started to go out into the clearing, but then turned to Sproutwhisker, "Coming," she said expectantly.
An amused chuckle erupted from the young tom-cat as she told him of her boredom. “I can see that.” He purred, giving a yawn and stretching out his paws before watching her get up and yawn. Sproutwhisker titled his head at her with a goofy smile as she began to walk outside and then looked back at him. “Yes, dear.” The black-and-white furred male murmured, turning onto his stomach and heaving himself to his paws before joining Talonfang by her side with a gentle smile resting on his muzzle. He gave her an affectionate lick on the cheek, a rumbling purr coming from him.
Old June 5th, 2017, 02:52 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
An amused chuckle erupted from the young tom-cat as she told him of her boredom. “I can see that.” He purred, giving a yawn and stretching out his paws before watching her get up and yawn. Sproutwhisker titled his head at her with a goofy smile as she began to walk outside and then looked back at him. “Yes, dear.” The black-and-white furred male murmured, turning onto his stomach and heaving himself to his paws before joining Talonfang by her side with a gentle smile resting on his muzzle. He gave her an affectionate lick on the cheek, a rumbling purr coming from him.
{Continued in RiverClan Clearing}
Old June 6th, 2017, 01:35 AM

My Mood: Annoyed
Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post
@ChameweonRainbow

Tallstep woke up to the sound of the birds birds chirping in the sky. The tall tom stood up and stretched the tired out of his hind legs. Sure is quite this morning. There's usually somebody talking at this time. "Anyone else awake?" Asked Tallstep.
Blizzardclaw raised his head from his nest in the back of the den and narrowed his icy eyes before stretching out, his muscles rippling beneath his pelt and his long claws scraping the rock his nest was on. "I'm awake sir." His deep, monotone voice replied. The giant tom stood up and padded over to Tallstep before sitting at attention. "Is there something wrong?" At the thought of any possible threats, the tom perked his ears and swept his cold, blue, calculating gaze across the den.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old June 9th, 2017, 03:14 PM

My Mood: Flirty

Dreams about being leader and is new to clan. Lays on belly and licks her paws after eating a delicious bunny and starts resting
Old June 12th, 2017, 06:02 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross

Leaning on Blazefury for support, Snowflower made her way to her paws and started toward the warriors' den with him. The shame of depending on another feline had ebbed away long ago. When the majority of her life had been clinging to the generosity of others, it had become reality rather than the exception.

Won't you need it? The inquiry burned at her and was threatening to spill out, but the effort to convert her thought into something verbal wasn't there. Electing not to question it, she settled on a gentle, "Just for tonight, and.. then, we--I?--can work on making one." Giving the Clans a second chance seemed to be synonymous with prolonging her emotional strife, but she didn't wish to dishearten her newly-found companion. With enough time, she could conjure up her strength and leave when plausible, not wishing to be a burden on a group she could do nothing for.

Once they reached their destination, Snowflower eased herself into the nest consumed by Blazefury's scent, however it didn't bother her, and she curled up tightly. A slow exhale appeared to collapse her body before she began to drift off into the depths of slumber.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; June 12th, 2017 at 06:03 PM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 08:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Raywood

Accompanying her into the den, Blazefury paused as she settled into his nest, unsure of where to go. It wasn't like he was going to steal a Clan-mate's bed. Tentatively, he moved to lay beside her, taking the time to lap at her fur, smoothing her ruffled pelt and removing the remainder of excess water and debris that clung to her frail form. Snowflower seemed dead asleep, but if she awoke and made indication she was uncomfortable with him being near her, he'd back off.

There weren't many cats in the world that seemed as genuine and honest as Snowflower, and he was determined to help the she-cat in any way he could. Shifting to curl around her, Blazefury closed his eyes and allowed himself to drift off into sleep.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; June 12th, 2017 at 08:41 PM.
Old June 12th, 2017, 09:45 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

@Lunacross

Although she hadn't questioned where he would be sleeping since his nest was about to become occupied for the evening, Snowflower hadn't registered the possibility that he planned on sharing with her - he was quite a large tom after all, and they were pretty much strangers to each other. But if he felt comfortable with it, she didn't care and would remain satiated by having a place to sleep.

On the verge of unconsciousness, Snowflower almost didn't realize Blazefury was bathing her once-pristine fur and restoring it to an unblemished state, but she didn't make any move to distance herself. She would have bathed her own pelt if even the smallest amount of energy hadn't been lost to the river and on the journey to the RiverClan camp. His licks were soothing and reminded her of when she was with her family, and with that in mind, the motions helped her succumb to much-needed rest.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; June 12th, 2017 at 09:45 PM.
Old June 17th, 2017, 12:11 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

@TheBread
Fishtail led his mate into the den, towards the nest that he made sure to keep extra large so when she came back they could share.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 18th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@Darkclaws
Reedbriar smiled and nuzzled her mate again, padding over to curl up in the nest and making sure to leave him room.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; June 18th, 2017 at 06:27 PM.