Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old September 25th, 2020, 10:37 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulus View Post
Bumblebelly said nothing. Lonely was am understatement, but he was glad to feel the kind touch of another cat. He pressed further into the molly, a long soft sigh escaping him as he curled his half fuzzy tail over his bare body. "You would be correct. I'm Bumblebelly," For a moment he doubted himself, wAs that truly who he was? "What would your name be, kind molly?" He hummed, already relaxing.

@Rainquail
Breezehen wondered why the tom seemed so cold, she felt the shiver run through him.
Well, Bumblebelly, my name is Breezehen. Did you come in from one of the other clans? Or elsewhere? I myself came in from ThunderClan."
If she was gonna question him, why not be open and honest about herself?

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 27th, 2020, 06:10 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redtalon View Post
// @hope <33

Ottersplash was sleep-deprived. Exhausted, plain and simple. He stayed up until the sun's rays pierced his eyes, and it was all his fault for doing so-- but now his brain moved at the speed of a snail going uphill. The ginger white tom stretched lazily in his nest, trying to muster up some motivation. Otter would need to get up soon and probably do some warrior stuff. Except right now, he was seeing double, and it was almost sunhigh.

"Day, d'ya think ants have feelings?"
dayheart sort of flinched at the mention of his name before realizing that it’d come from.. otter!!! he’d been meaning to get to know the good ol’ lad. and discussing if ants had feelings or not? that seemed like the perfect way to make a friend. smiling, dayheart thought about it for a moment before deciding on an answer.

hmmm, well, i think they do! like, y’know how you like put your paw over near ‘em and they start running all panicky?? or something like that?? maybe it's not supposed to be panicky but it looks all panicky! that’s, like, fear! or something like fear, i dunno? and fear’s a feeling, right? so if they can feel fear, they can feel all types o’ stuff! maybe?? i don’t know, though! whaddya think? d'ya think ants have feelings?
// aa sorry for the late reply
Old September 28th, 2020, 04:32 PM

My Mood: Happy

Leafpaw walked in the warriors den and looked around "Hello? Swiftheart you here?" @Winter the beta wolf
Old September 29th, 2020, 06:33 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

Breezehen wondered why the tom seemed so cold, she felt the shiver run through him.
Well, Bumblebelly, my name is Breezehen. Did you come in from one of the other clans? Or elsewhere? I myself came in from ThunderClan."
If she was gonna question him, why not be open and honest about herself?
Thunderclan? The home of his sisters, daughter... It bought a warmth in his heart. He couldn't help but let his lips twitch into a smile. "Did you know a Buzztuft whilst you were there? O-or a Dogpaw!" The memories of his family bought tears to his eyes. He missed them, deeply. Would they have casted him out if he was to turn up at Thunderclan? Maybe... maybe not.

Bumblebelly blinked, realising he had answered her question was his own. "No I used to live here, I've been missing. The stream swept me out moons ago, I've only just managed to get home." He murmured, letting his body relax back into the nest again. He was too exhausted to get excited over the faint possibility of his family being okay when he had his own here to attend to.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old September 29th, 2020, 07:03 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

The long-haired white and auburn colored faded tabby lay in her nest inside the warriors' den while the golden light of afternoon painted the outside of the shelter. She parted her jaws in a massive yawn and gave a hefty stretch, ensuring the satisfaction reached the very tips of her toes. Nothing was better than a much needed nap.

The she-cat had only been a warrior for a moon now and she had to admit, she was still adjusting to life as a warrior. She had yet to make any warrior friends but that was no fault of anybody but herself. She was rather shy and reserved after all. It wouldn't do you any good to hope she'd speak to you because there would not be much of anything escaping her lips. Poppypatch typically would not speak unless spoken to unless the matter at hand was particularly important to her.

The faded tabby overheard a conversation about ants and couldn't help but let an amused smile cross her visage. Attempting to hide her amusement she licked a paw and cuffed her ear with it.
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:59 AM

Breezehen was a little surprised when Bumblebelly started asking her about cats she might have met and she briefly wracked her memory.
Dogpaw was a familiar name, but didn't her mother also join?
And what had been her name?
"No, I don't believe I've ever actually met a Buzztuft or spoke to them. But I vaguely remember a Dogpaw. And her mama, don't much remember her name, though. Still, I think it was on the same trend as "dog"."
She shrugged a bit.
And then she frowned. No one seemed overjoyed to have him back, and safe.
Why was that?
Seemed awfully mean to turn away from a returned clanmate. Instinctively, she shifted closer and her tail went to lay across him.
She was hit with a sudden memory, so familiar, so sweet, of her friend Owlwatcher doing the same for her when she couldn't sleep. Her heart ached for him, wanted to be back in ThunderClan with him.
Perhaps with a new friend, she'd feel less lonely, maybe she'd miss her old home less.

@Romulus

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; October 1st, 2020 at 12:00 PM.
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:04 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Slushie --

Maybe... maybe this was a bad idea. Probably they would get in trouble. But they were unable to just curl up in their own nest. Halfpaw was off for now, off training apparently while everyone was sleeping and Eelpaw was just... they didn't want to be alone. Didn't want to be abandoned. And that was why the apprentice nervously crept inside the warriors den, eyes scanning worryingly across the nest until they spotted the grey white fur of their mentor and trying their best to be quiet, to be silent, they had originally planned on just... sitting and observing but that wouldn't do. So throwing a glance at the cat that was sleeping close - how did they handle sleeping that close? - they crept into Goosefury's nest before moving so that they were lying in between his paws and was able to stare into his eyes were he to blink.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old October 4th, 2020, 02:15 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Breezehen was a little surprised when Bumblebelly started asking her about cats she might have met and she briefly wracked her memory.
Dogpaw was a familiar name, but didn't her mother also join?
And what had been her name?
"No, I don't believe I've ever actually met a Buzztuft or spoke to them. But I vaguely remember a Dogpaw. And her mama, don't much remember her name, though. Still, I think it was on the same trend as "dog"."
She shrugged a bit.
And then she frowned. No one seemed overjoyed to have him back, and safe.
Why was that?
Seemed awfully mean to turn away from a returned clanmate. Instinctively, she shifted closer and her tail went to lay across him.
She was hit with a sudden memory, so familiar, so sweet, of her friend Owlwatcher doing the same for her when she couldn't sleep. Her heart ached for him, wanted to be back in ThunderClan with him.
Perhaps with a new friend, she'd feel less lonely, maybe she'd miss her old home less.

@Romulus
A long sigh slipped from him, satisfied with her answer. He felt comforted knowing one of his daughters was safe and sound, more so glad it was with her mother as well. Safe... safe.
Bumblebelly opened his eyes, blinking as he felt a home sickness engulf him, an aching for the swamps he was so familiar with, even trauma plagued them at every twist and torn.
"You aren't the only one to be born out of Riverclan. To come here is scary... you arent alone," he pressed his snout carefully into her neck, a comforting gesture. He was utterly grateful to her.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old October 4th, 2020, 03:49 PM

Breezehen sighed and rested her head on him, suddenly she felt the lack of fur on him and blinked rapidly, confused.
She'd have to ask about that..... later. When it was less awkward.
"I wasn't alone, at least. My apprentice, I consider her a sister, had originally been leaving by herself. Since my family seemed to have disappeared after the fire...."
Her nose scrunched and she bit her lip.
"She's all I had left. So I went with her. Came with her, actually."
She felt better having someone she could relate to....

@Romulus

Old October 8th, 2020, 03:59 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @hope
Ottersplash sleepily realized he hadn't expected to be answered seriously. Maybe told to shut up, or something, but not actually a genuine answer. Why was he entertaining something so ridiculous!? The question made him laugh aloud.

"You know... you make some very good points, Day. I think I agree with you. They have to feel something, right?" Ottersplash frowned into his nest. "I'm jealous. They have a better work ethic than me and they're ants, Dayheart, ants. I'll never recover my dignity."