Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:50 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:41 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:39 AM
Flashpaw: Hunting Lesson 1
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:29 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM

Old May 20th, 2021, 10:02 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
daysky was about to take a nap when she saw the three kits walk into the den.
can you tell us a story crowkit asked

@shaded shadow
Old May 20th, 2021, 10:03 AM
twilight

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
can you tell us a story crowkit asked
ok said daysky as the three kits sat down in front of her and thought of a story.

@windtail
Old May 20th, 2021, 10:07 AM
running with the wind

Quote:
ok said daysky as the three kits sat down in front of her and thought of a story.
rainingkit sat down next to her littermates she wondered what story daysky would tell them.
@shaded shadow
Old May 20th, 2021, 10:22 AM
twilight

Quote:
rainingkit sat down next to her littermates she wondered what story daysky would tell them.
daysky thought for a moment then started the story long ago their was a cat named darkflower she was a buitiful dark tabby she-cat their was a group of roges living near the teritory at the time and the clan was afraid that they would try to invade our camp a few moons later darkflower dissipeared a patrol followed her sent and it lead to the border were their was also the sent of roges the leader at the time had a patrol sent out to get her back but when they came back they told the leader that darkflower would not came back when he asked why they said it was because she was expecting kits but not clan kits she was going to have viruses kits the leader of the rouge group the leader said that if that was were she wanted to be that was were she could stay and told everyone that she was not allowed in riverclan teritiry anymore, but a cat named bushface who was in love with darkflower was inrage that she had choses a rouge over him so he and a few other warriors went to attack the rouges when they came back the leader was mad that they had left without his orders darkflowers sister lightwing asked if her sister was ok and bushface stared at her with horror in his eyes he said that he had killed her and her kits when he asked her to come back to the camp with him and she said no...
@windtail
Old May 20th, 2021, 10:24 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Fireplet walked backinto the elders den much better after that tick is off! Good morning daysky @shaded shadow telling little rainingkit a story she asked?
Old May 20th, 2021, 11:16 AM
twilight

Quote:
Fireplet walked backinto the elders den much better after that tick is off! Good morning daysky @shaded shadow telling little rainingkit a story she asked?
yes I was telling her one that I heard when I was a kit daysky told her.
@Oakpaw1
Old May 20th, 2021, 03:23 PM
running with the wind

Quote:
daysky thought for a moment then started the story long ago their was a cat named darkflower she was a buitiful dark tabby she-cat their was a group of roges living near the teritory at the time and the clan was afraid that they would try to invade our camp a few moons later darkflower dissipeared a patrol followed her sent and it lead to the border were their was also the sent of roges the leader at the time had a patrol sent out to get her back but when they came back they told the leader that darkflower would not came back when he asked why they said it was because she was expecting kits but not clan kits she was going to have viruses kits the leader of the rouge group the leader said that if that was were she wanted to be that was were she could stay and told everyone that she was not allowed in riverclan teritiry anymore, but a cat named bushface who was in love with darkflower was inrage that she had choses a rouge over him so he and a few other warriors went to attack the rouges when they came back the leader was mad that they had left without his orders darkflowers sister lightwing asked if her sister was ok and bushface stared at her with horror in his eyes he said that he had killed her and her kits when he asked her to come back to the camp with him and she said no...
raingingkit, silverkit, and crowkit sat egarly waiting for daysky to finish the story.

@shaded shadow
Old May 22nd, 2021, 12:19 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Violetkit entered the den, it had been a moon since she'd been the elders den and she was excited to bring them some prey in hopes for a story. "Hi Daysky, Hi Firepelt!", but it came out more of "Hi Daythskine Hi Furehelt", through the trout she was carrying in her mouth.

The little kits black tail was sticking up high in the air, her pelt in every direction. Setting the trout down on the mossy den she said "Mistpaw and Hailpaw caught it today!".
@Feathercreek @shaded shadow @Oakpaw1

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; May 22nd, 2021 at 12:20 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2021, 01:54 PM
twilight

thank you violetkit daysky said would you like to hear a story she asked to can lisen to it while we eat

@Fawnhearted
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old May 22nd, 2021, 02:46 PM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Violetkit entered the den, it had been a moon since she'd been the elders den and she was excited to bring them some prey in hopes for a story. "Hi Daysky, Hi Firepelt!", but it came out more of "Hi Daythskine Hi Furehelt", through the trout she was carrying in her mouth.

The little kits black tail was sticking up high in the air, her pelt in every direction. Setting the trout down on the mossy den she said "Mistpaw and Hailpaw caught it today!".

@Feathercreek @shaded shadow @Oakpaw1
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
thank you violetkit daysky said would you like to hear a story she asked to can lisen to it while we eat

@Fawnhearted
Silentkit padded into the elder's den, looking around shyly. When he saw Violetkit though, his mouth curled into a smile, and he bounded toward her. Though he felt a little uncomfortable with all those old eyes looking at him, Silentkit had to tell Violetkit the Big News. "I hecome apprendix soon! I soon be Siwenpew!" the deaf kit squeaked.