Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM

Old March 17th, 2024, 08:49 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default love is like a blooming rose

Amidst life's garden, love composes,
A blooming tale, as a rose proposes.
Petals unfurl, emotions disclose,
Love, a symphony, as passion flows.

short poem by me

LOVE IS LIKE A BLOOMING ROSE - SPRINGLIGHT ROMANCE FINDER

art credits to the amazing @/Fawn<3

Hello everyone! Bet you weren’t expecting something quite like this! As you all currently know, Springlight has recently earned her name and is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats and was appointed as medicine cat apprentice back in June of 2023. She has been overbearing with her workaholism and lack of self-awareness towards ever getting a break from tending to her duties as a medicine cat. As of late, she has been missing her father figure, Foxstep, her former mentor, Rabbitchatter, and her biological siblings who were her everything in life, causing her to spiral down into a charade of depression and despair from them growing missing while bearing little hope that they’ll ever come back home. Not only that, and even if she has her adopted family members with her to keep her accompanied, she suffers from a great amount of loneliness and depression that she had developed over her lifetime due to heavy traumatic experiences that she has witnessed during her time as a medic and before that. Of course, she still has many cats in her life that she cares about, but Springlight will need someone close to her in a romantic way for her to truly be happy. That being said, after a lot of thought, I have decided to try and find a love interest for my girl to be not-so-alone anymore. There's gonna be lots of requirements and information in this.

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

First off, let's get to meet our lonely sweetheart looking for some love, shall we?
Below, I shall answer important questions regarding Springlight so you can get to know her.

You might be wondering... Who exactly is Springlight?

Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s standing medicine cats alongside Drizzlecloud and is generally known as a minor workaholic when it comes to getting work done right for her duties. As of March of 2024, she is currently 18 moons old, being generally young and bearing a lot on her shoulders at a young age. She is a pastel gray-and-orange calico who is an oriental longhair, and bearing a good portion of scars from the battle at Sunkissed Creek with ShadowClan, one of them making it difficult for her to vocally express herself due to them being permanently damaged, which results in her learning how to use sign language instead of vocally expressing herself. She’s considerably quite small, not much larger than an average apprentice, thus not making her look very intimidating to the general eye. She’s 50% ThunderClan and 50% RiverClan due to having Falconfeather, who was RiverClan’s former medicine cat, as her biological father, but she bore no idea about this particular relation and never will. She has PTSD, and moderate-to-severe anxiety that makes her prone to anxiety attacks and becoming easily overwhelmed/overstimulated - however, due to developmental stages of overcoming this, it’s not as bad for her as it would’ve been for her if she was still younger. She often displays as just a workaholic cat who tries her hardest to aid her clan, but she comes off as a big sweetheart if you give her a chance. She loves to talk about her interests and overall is a very passionate molly who loves to value nature and help others when she can.

What is Springlight’s sexuality and gender identity?

Springlight currently uses she/her only respectively, and therefore not being masculine in any shape or form and identifies solely as an AFAB female. For her sexuality, she is demiromantic, meaning that Springlight must create a strong emotional bond with someone to develop romantic feelings for them, and omnisexual, which means she is attracted to all genders and identities, but she has a preference for tom-cats in particular. However, please do not let this keep you from applying your mollies or non-binary-identifying cats to this finder, just because she has a preference does not mean that she cannot fall in love with a molly or anyone else. Also, important to consider, I would personally like for her to get together with a cat who is an AMAB, which will be further explained in the next section of this thread. But, of course, don’t let that stop you from applying to any other cats with different genders or if they are either AMAB or AFAB. Depending on how popular this thread gets, I may pick a few that I like to do a trial roleplay with to see how it’ll work out and if I like the idea of how they work or not.

What are Springlight’s thoughts towards having children?

The concept of children was never a thing that Springlight often thought about, not even when she was just an apprentice. However, this doesn’t mean that she doesn’t like them. To be fair, she has always tended to have a soft spot for kits, as shown whenever she comes across any kits who are within the medicine den when they are sick or come bearing an injury. However, when it comes to having kits themselves, it would take some time before she’s truly ready to become a parent and have a litter of kits running around camp. She’s very tentative about the idea of having any kits due to her role as a medicine cat and taking most of her time away from her important duties, so it would take a bit of convincing for such an ordeal to occur. However, she’s always open to the opportunity to adopt children whenever it comes to that decision that she would have to make with her mate, but as of now until later in life when she is older, she would not be comfortable in carrying biological kittens of her own. In the future, once she and her mate have truly decided it is the right time to have kits - after convincing her in a way of course - it will be an important discussion that Springlight will have with her mate when the appropriate time comes.

What kind of lover is Springlight? And what does she expect from her mate?

Honestly, Springlight is a wide mixture of the five love languages, but leans most towards quality time and words of affirmation. She is an anxious girl, who suffers from depression, paranoia, and all sorts of trauma, so whenever someone is there to reassure her and tell her everything is going to be okay, it means the world to her. Springlight also likes when cats go out of their way to spend time with her, so days out together and date nights are essential in a relationship with her. Even if it is simply taking a nap together, hanging out in the medicine den, or stargazing, she just likes having company and not being alone. She also loves being given flowers, and just gifts in general, especially if they relate to the world of nature, as that is her favorite topic to generally talk and yammer on about. However, Springlight also tends to like to spoil those she loves. She will give her mate gifts - essentially feathers or flower gifts and crowns - to leave in their nest or create sweet acts of love to show that she cares. Springlight is a very loud and proud lover, so y'all are warned. She is not subtle by any means. Also, she needs someone who'll support her through hell and back, but also call her out when she's being a dumbass when it's needed. Especially if she overworks herself in the medicine den and doesn’t catch herself a break when it is needed.

༺♥༻❀༺♥༻

One last important note is that this will be a major slowburn. Springlight is a very depressed and traumatized soul who currently thinks she doesn't deserve to be loved by another due to everything she’s endured as a medic, so it'll take time for cats to break down those walls she's put up around herself. Not only this, but she’s far too entitled to her role as medicine cat so that would have to also take in the fact of breaking down that barrier she has around herself. This is something that can be a strangers-to-friends-to-best friends-to-lovers thing or a friends-to-best-friends-to-lovers. This will not be open yet for outsiders given that outsiders are not quite yet able to join ThunderClan and the same is said for other clan cats. Springlight wouldn’t allow herself to fall too easily for anyone else until they joined ThunderClan. Also, you can create characters from scratch for this! But you must be active! And not just make this character for only Springlight! I want her mate to be their person, and not just her lover, if that makes any sense. No form, be creative with these. I won’t be accepting anyone who doesn’t put creativity into their applications and puts very little thought into them. Lastly, please do not mention or quote me. I will be looking over this thread daily and once the time comes, I’ll decide what cat fits best for being Springlight’s future mate.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy creating your applications.

Edit: I will be private messaging the person that will be chosen in this thread that i pick! After that, the thread will be considered closed

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; March 22nd, 2024 at 12:23 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:51 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: love is like a blooming rose

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。
Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚
she/they ~ mtf ~ warrior

{ ^link to playlist^ }

she was a bit like spring; wild as the wind and fickle as the weather, but her love ran deep as tree roots. ~ Unknown

~ The Basics ~

Age ~
16 moons { ages up the 24th of each month }
Personality ~
Strawberry has a flitting and bubbly personality much like that of a songbird - free spirited in her own goofy way - however, due to her trauma she is selectively mute due to trauma in her past that she has yet to work though. Through roleplay I hope to lesson the weight of her trauma but I do plan on keeping her selectively mute through the entirety of her existence and am unsure on if I will improve her verbal abilities or keep them as they are with some exceptions based on specific cats and her relationships with them whether they be platonic or romantic. Thunderclan comes first, she is a very loyal to her clan and is willing to work her paws to the bone and her life on the line for her clan, however, she prefers to calmly discuss and negotiate her problems rather than turning to violence as she gets flashbacks to her assault and while she can still fight and not too affected by this physically or mentally on the moment it can sometimes put her in a very dissociated state for a few days after. Furthermore, despite her selective mutism she is quite a social feline and enjoys the silent company of others and will do her best to try to converse if someone starts a conversation with her - she may feel a tad mouse brained as she stutters through her words or they tumble out uncontrolled but if she is comfortable around the feline she is talking to she eases up a lot and her songbird voice really soars. Due to her trust issues when Strawberrymumble trust someone she trust them with her whole heart… if they can gain her trust… and is very open about her feelings towards those she chooses as her closed and does her best to show her appreciation for those who stay by her side through it all.
Mental Disorders ~
• Anxiety
• Body Dysmorphia
• PTSD ( gaps in her memory)
• Selective Mutism
Strawberrymumble as a Lover ~
As a lover, Strawberrymumble is quite vocal - figuratively - and proud of the one she calls her love, although nervous and a little unnerved at first as she works through the lies in her mind telling her it is a lie, she slowly sheds these heavy thoughts as flowers drop their petals in the calm spring breezes. She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me, she loves me not, quickly becomes she loves me, she loves me, she loves me as her mate slowly chips a door into her walls and joins her in her meadow mind, two love birds soaring freely in the sky. Strawberrymumble values all love languages almost equally as it is hard for her to express her feelings verbally and she appreciates the wide variety of options past the usual verbal means of expression. Acts of service are one of the main ways that Strawberrymumble chooses do show her love, especially since Springlight is a very busy feline with lots of task required of her. As a means of expressing her love and appreciation for her mate and all she does for the clan, she will bring Springlight herbs or ask to go on patrols as well as helping behind the scenes will small menial day-to-day task such as being Spring meals or helping tidy up the medicine cats den so that Springlight can focus on more pressing matters. Physical affection means a lot to Strawberrymumble as she greatly appreciates feeling like her partner is proud and appreciative of her - things as little as a tail brush or as big as a nuzzle and a lick set her meadow mind a bloom and brightens her whole day. As she is a very affectionate feline quality time is a must for Strawberrymumble because why be with someone who does not appreciate your company and she loves planning dates of any size or simply staying home and rambling about anything their little hearts desire or taking a nap mean the world to her because it shows that her lover is willing to put in effort and time for her. Giving or receiving she loves gifts of any size, her main choices of gifts are feathers, pretty rocks, random trinkets, and flowers - especially flower crowns because it is a way to physically gift her time and effort to her lover. As for receiving gifts, Strawberrymumble is a feline who keeps all the gifts her lover gives her as shinys in and around her nest, organised of course… clutter is not really something she can tolerate very well… and gifts of any size, shape, or effort level will make her happy and bouncy and if it is exceptionally heartwarming she is likely to shed a happy tear or two. Lastly, she will mainly convey her emotions through words of affirmation to Springlight and through petnames such as Springy, Spring, my love, my light, the light of my life, and so on.
Love Languages ~
• Acts of Service { 7 / 10 }
• Physical Affection { 8 / 10 }
• Quality Time { 8 / 10 }
• Receiving Gifts { 7 / 10 }
• Words of Affirmation { 9 / 10 }
View on Kits ~
Strawberrymumble loves kits and is often times much more comfortable - and verbal - around the younger members of Thunderclan. As a trans feline assigned male at brith, Springlight and her will have a lesbian presenting relationship but the two will be able to have biological kits at some point in their relationship due to this detail. Having said this, Strawberrymumble may take a little bit of convincing due to the trauma surrounding her transition but in the end her love for Spring and her want for kits will win out.

Let love bloom

TW - Assault, blood, mental distress, inferred transphobia, memory loss from trauma

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Blood as Red as Strawberries
 ゚・。・゚ a Strawberrymumble VA
Memories are nothing more than hazy moments, a story carved into my flesh and written in blood…

YOU… you did this to me, clipped my wings and caged me in the gilded bars of my own meadow of a mind, all wilted and barren. How dare you… how dare you… how dare you, it’s all I want to say but even the anger boiling in my body, the fear and anxiety… cannot untangle the roots that have now become a frequent wad in my throat… the tangle of unsaid words and the soft rasp of a bird who has not sung in a long time. They say even a caged bird sings, clip their damn wings and they still sing… yet you took that from me too… you took it all from me and just to spite you I let flowers bloom in the cracks you left in my heart… just to spite you I’m happy in spite of you.

The mocking taunting tones whisper with the breeze, a cacophony of restless wistfulness… a looming sense of dread.. YOU… in the end I will always blame it on you… a part of me knows I’m partially to blame… young, dumb, and thickly coated in - blinded by - the hope that only naïveté will allow you to harbour. A story written in scars, the words and lessons carved deep into my gut and I cannot remember a damn thing… you are just a phantom in my mind. You are in everything, the howling of the wind as if it’s wailing just for me and the rain that pours from the sky as if crying just for me… but nobody did.

One step at a time… paw after paw, my vision is hazy and I can hear your laughing crackling in the ocean static of the blood pounding in my ears… paw after paw, my vision grows dimmer, I’m fighting the urge to just lay down and die - to return from which I came and let the flowers grow from my rotting corpse. I felt so small as I trudged back to the camp, I felt so small just like the birds we hunt - one moment they are soaring and the next they hang limp from our maws. YOU… you wanted me to feel like this didn’t you… to leave a trail of my shame and spit my tattered heart up from my now strangled throat along with the blood seeping into my pelt… stars this was more than just a gut feeling this was a whole damn blatant truth written deep into my gut. Paw after paw, my limbs are growing heavy. Paw after paw, I trail crimson as red as summer berries behind me.

You never saw me as more than prey, someone who was never going to be how you expected them to be… maybe it was my fault for changing. I see you everywhere even though I cannot even see your face… I hear your voice in the howling of the wind and I wailed along with it, in the rain that pours from the sky and I wept along with it… I cried out as I felt something within me break, but nobody came. I will sing my own requiem as a caged bird still sings for its freedom, even as the notes strain and lilt in soft rasped tone. I will not let you win. You with the claws that raked a warning into my gut… you whose face is so stark in my mind even though I remember nothing but the blood and pain and tears… you with your lies…

Just to spite you I will be happy in spite of you… I will let the flowers bloom and my songbird voice slip from my maw… but you took that away in a sense didn’t you… I will sing my own stars damned requiem with every step I take. Your story is carved deep into my flesh, memories that are nothing more than lines of now healed flesh on my pelt… you… yOu, YOU… it all started with you but I will not let my story end with you…

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Love as Soft as Spring
 ゚・。・゚ a Strawberrymumble VA

You are the light of my life, the wind beneath my wings. You with your pretty calico pelt and deep oceanic hues…. but then again I guess it has and will always you...

Stand beside it, we can't hide the way you make us glow
It's no good unless it grows

Forever and always is the melodious incantation in the confines of my mind as my heart pounds against the cage of my ribs. Thump, thump, thump is all I hear as my love for you wells up in my body and threatens to overflow. You… except this time your name does not bring wrenching pain… you are you and they are them… this light fluttering feeling is so different than the searing, branding pain that marks my flesh with the stories of a vicious lesson taught moons ago. You set my heart free, a bird soaring high above the world, my head in the clouds. But then again it will always be you…

Feel this burning, love of mine
Deep inside the ever-spinning
Tell me, does it feel?
It's no good unless it's real

Creamy tipped paws busy themselves with heaps of blooms, heady perfume and pastel hues fill my senses but you are all my mind can focus on… the world around me is hazy as my meadow mind blooms with thoughts of spring. My heart - a caged bird - will you set it free… time is all we have… yet, it all feels slowed, my heartbeats reverb and echo in the cacophony of thoughts that fill my blooming mind but you are the one that shines through the haze, you are the light that turns withered flowers into endless fields of bloom. Each woven flower is a tapestry of us… can I find the words to tell you this… the ever growing chain my hopes for the future and my favourite memories from the past - for us and the time I hope we have… for you.

you, yOu, YOU it has always and will always be you and as my plans come to fruition I can only hope that melody in my mind with grow… what if you and I became symphony of all the things unsaid. Two love birds as free as wind and soaring high on love as soft as spring.

Hillsides burning
Wild-eyed turning
'Til we're running from it

Moments draw out and slowed time seems to speed up with my ever quickening heartbeat…. you have always made me feel this way - so free and full of unbridled giddy joy…. This light fluttering feeling was more, more than the friendship we shared and it scared me. You… I guess it has always been you… free… I feel so free around you and words cannot express how much my love for you has blossomed so here I stand… the flowers mark a pathway, the start or end of what feels like a fairytale.

You approach… I feel as if the world stops because all I see is you as my senses take in every aspect of you… if I could I would stay in this moment forever but here I stand before you, my heart laid raw before you as my powder blue hues lock in oceanic pools and for a moment I see myself reflected in your loving gaze and all I feel is the warmth of spring days and moments flash before my soft wistful hues - the past, the present, the future and all I see is you….

It has always been you… ever since your smile and warmth and you graced my life I have been yours… I was always yours… and with my paw in yours, surrounded by blooming buds - a physical manifestation of my blossoming love for you - I ask you to be mine….

You are the light of my life and all I have ever wanted is you… I love you Springlight

I'd take care of you
If you'd ask me to

[ Lyrics form Take Care by Beach House ]

and never wither

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

Lounging in the clearing prickled her pelt with the sting of dredged up memories - none of them amicable or sweet in any sense of the words - and white tipped paws kneaded at the frosty clearing earth as if thawing the frost would thaw her flowery mind which had been frostbitten and wilted by the cold harness of those memories times. Strawberrymumble did not particularly regret that time of her life but it sure as hell has been quite a damn pain in the ass and she was still mentally and physically recovering from all those moons ago… not that the scars where anything more than a story written on her pelt at this point but if she though hardly enough about them she swore they had been physically torn open again, the warmth of anger and embarrassment seeping into her pelt just as the blood has all those moons ago. Blood pounded and filled her ears with ocean static and her voice lodged itself in an unusable knot in her throat, mumble was a cruel reminder of that, that feeling of dread and panic and somberness, of looming insecurity that deemed it would be better to nothing than to say anything… even if it was the right thing to say one never really knew the outcome, the pain that would come… maybe she was all wrong anyway - the world seemed to think so. It was pretty though at least, she did quite like the way it rolled of of others tongue … the way it rolled off her tongue when her songbird voice was able to slit through her maw.

All she could do was nod half heartedly to the felines that flocked in and out of camp, the hustle and bustle was caking in a sense because at least she did not stand out any anymore, Strawberrypaw has been all the camp could talk about six moons but now Strawberrymumble was simply just another cog in the machine of Thunderclan. Personality remained cheery and amicable, she was quite open with her affections and feelings, small gifts here and there because nothing ever felt like it would be enough for ten debt she had wracked up by gaining their love, friendship, and time… was she even worth it…. was a thought that so often times circled her mind like a vulture, she always settled on a grateful no - she was not but she would thank the stars that some cats felt she was.

Strawberrymumble was pulled out of the meadows of her mind, a bird flitting into the sky and returning to reality, by a little bundle of energy that had bounded up to the fluffy oriental shaped warrior. Apricot coloured ears perked and flipped a minute about down to be able to take in the kits words… play a game … that phrase pricked her pelt with anxiety but it quickly subsided as powder blue hues fell gently on the kit in front of her, her lilting voice slowly began to unknot as she struggled to form the words to tell the little one that she would love to spend time with them - she had always loved kits even as Strawberry paw but she had always been more motherly than fatherly, wonder why she thought as a small chuckle slipped through her maw. ”I- I-,” she started and winced as her mainly unused vocal cords strained against the pressure of her soft songbird voice, “Of course, little one,” she mewed then flicked her fluffy tail to tell the kit she could continue with her proposition… she wasn’t sure how well she would do if this little felines game involved speaking in more than a few words - today was a bad day for that, some days she could speak fluently and unbroken, other times, like today, speaking even small amounts hurt as she struggled to dredge muddled words out of her mind and force her maw to move in enunciation. Strawberrymumble gave the kit a quick lick between the ears and stay her fluffy oriental shaped form up, if the tail has been too subtle, she hoped the kit would see her opened position as what it was - a silent offer of her time.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

❀⊱ { Active Purrk ~ The Collector } ⊰❀

Off Strawberrymumble had flitted, a bird on a warm summer breeze -even in the chill of leaf bare - soaring with the light feelings of joy and something she had yet to put her paw on, however, that was something for later and now she needed to head out and get more herbs for Springpaw… to be honest she hated the pained look on the pretty calicos face, her expression was contorted with stress and lack of sleep and the concerns for her herb supply which seemed to be dwindling almost as quickly as her patrols and special send outs were coming back. Marigolds and moss is what she had been sent out to get, more… she was happy to help though, happy to feel useful and to be noticed by the pretty calico… even if she was hardly paying any attention, why would she when she was figuratively and literally holding the clan together. Creamy paws carried her hastily to Tunderclan territory once again, back and forth and forth and back, this already felt like a routine but she was not going to complain… at least for once she was useful… her mind reminded her in a strange out of tune note on her mind, it was bittersweet to see the flowers bloom and wither as if the world was coming to an end and somehow rising the next day with the sun… the seasons of her mind where as wild and tempestuous as the storms that shook the whole world as Starclan wept at the hell of gnashing teeth and war that seemed to be becoming commonplace amongst the clans - she herself did not really care, blood and pain had become commonplace in her life long before, but her Springpaw’s sake she hoped that things would mellow at least in its involvement with Thunderclan.

Strawberrymumble felt so free out on her own, the roots in her throat loosened and the wild flowers of her mind seemed to bloom so brightly and warmly, was it the thoughts of Springpaw - of being useful to her and the clan, of being able to ease even the slightest fraction of the pretty medicine cat apprentices stress and anxiety - or was it light feeling that came from having her own anxiety lessoned by the fact that she did not have to force her songbird voice out of the cage of knotted roots in her throat, the fact that she did not have to force the wad lot words out in a rambling tumble of all the things she left unsaid - for fear, for her own sanity, for all the things that could go wrong… it was probably a combination of all of those things but in the end all that mattered was the feeling of crystalline frost biting into her paws and the chill of leaf bare prickling teasingly at her pelt… freedom. She would never be able to find the words to tell Spingpaw how thankful she was for these solo urgent trips, the breathless hurried trips that gave her purpose and a warm floral mind that finally seemed to loosen its grasp on her throat, her song bird voice hummed to herself… for once she was selfish and took words and melodies for herself… not forcing them out painfully for those around her.

Powder blue hues searched the tall pine forest that stretched out in front of her eyes peeled for orange buds and cobwebs - two trips, one for marigolds and one for cobwebs. Gaze flitted through the forest as Strawberrymumble’s fluffy oriental shaped form prowled through the brush, her apricot ears perking at the soft flutters of wings and chirps of songbirds creeping out to savour the sun while it lasted before the chill settled into the deep purples of night, ”I’m one of you,” she hummed trough her creamy muzzle that twitched at the corners in unbridled joy, her words were melodic and strong and she smiled because for once she hadn’t sounded meek. Strawberrymumble snapped back to reality as her powder blue hues found purchase on the orange buds of the marigolds she was searching for… right… she thought as her oriental shaped head dipped to carefully nip serval buds off of their stems. Maw full of buds she turned back to the camp and made haste to the medicine cat’s den, one trip done.

❀⊱ { TRIP I ~ + 8 marigold } ⊰❀

After she dropped off the marigold buds with no words she took off in the direction of the territory once more, her creamy paws picked up to a run almost as soon as she had silently slipped out of the camps entrance. Frosty winds howled in her apricot ears and the ice bit deeply into her paws but she felt as if she was flying.. anyway she had to make up for all the time she had wasted spacing out on her first trip. Skidding to a stop Strawberrymumble took in the tall pines once again feeling so small yet so alive, powder blue hues flitted from tree to tree and scoured the underbrush for any sign of the silvery silky fibered bandages, to her delight there was a good clump on some underbrush so she quickly grabbed all she could and began the trek back to camp, her pace slowed to a trot so as to not lose any of the precious herbs but she still padded diligently with purpose behind her paw steps - Springpaw was all that filled her mind, wild flowers bloomed manically in her mind and she smiled once again feeling light and alive and more unburdened than she had felt in a long time. Apricot oriental shaped form dipped whisper soft into the med den as she set the cobwebs alongside the marigold buds she had brought back to the med den on her first trip, power blue hues met the oceanic hues of Springpaw and Strawberrymumble gave the pretty pastel molly a soft smile, no words would tumble from her maw this time but for once that did not bother her, flowers bloomed in her mind and her pelt warmed even as the chilled air seeped into her fluffy pelt… for once it did not matter what the feeling was, all that mattered was that it was a light feeling that made her heart feel like it was soaring through the summertime sky in ignorant bliss.

❀⊱ { TRIP II ~ + 8 cobwebs } ⊰❀

Off she went again gathering all she could of the soft bedding that also doubled as a almost gauzy substance - goodness things had gotten mixed up in her head… but no matter all the herbs Sringpaw could get would be helpful. As powder blue hues fell on the herb in question she stuffed her mouth and ran back into the clearing and further on to the medicine cats den where she dropped then moss with her pile of marigolds and - accidental - cobwebs.

❀⊱ { TRIP III ~ + 8 moss } ⊰❀

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

Creamy tipped paws anxiously tippy tappy on the cold stone of the medicine dens mouth… tippy tappy… butterflies flutter in Strawberrymumble’s scared gut in a tête-à-tête of nervousness and giddy excitement… tippy tappy… what if Springlight had changed her mind, it has been so little since the two of them had made it official - was it official? - but the rhythm of tippy tappy paws soon mingled with the pounding of a blooming heart when powder blue hues fell on the pretty calico medicine cat who had begun to pad towards the orinetal shaped apricot molly right on time… tippy tappy… but this time it was unbridled joy and excitement. The objective of her “miss”ion was getting her lovely mate to cut herself some slack, something she had always adored about Springlight was her dedication to the clan and her trusted rank as medicine cat, however, she was never able to extend that to the workaholic tendencies that her lover had… the sad crinkles of the pretty pastel calico’s fatigued oceanic hues tugged at Strawberrymumble’s heartstrings… the blooms of spring withered among the antsy mollies heart and meadow mind… stars she followed a far too tenuous regiment, no feline was built to carry the world on their dainty, angular shoulders and for the day, Berry would hear no complaints against her taking that weight today… of course if the oriental shaped medicine cat decided to come with her - if Springlight approved of her silly darling little date idea. Heart beating fast and scared gut full of butterflies, Strawberrymumble felt like a kit biding for the attention of their bestest friend, yet, the apricot mollies love ran far deeper than a wistful kithood crush - no, her love for Springlight ran deeper than the tempestuous rushing waters of Riverclan and held all the truth - and more - that that honourless clan lacked.

Tippy tappy cream tipped paws pranced in anticipation of the pretty pastel calico molly who was growing ever nearer with each passing moment, each passing heartbeat a crescendo in the days slowly growing melody - the day started as a simple tune, a lone songbird singing to the sun… yet as powder blue hues locked deeply with oceanic gaze the simple drawn out ballad - a simple requiem of all the things left unsaid - swelled to a symphony of all the things that where said within the mollies locked gazes… I love you, I love you, I love you… and they did not need words to hear that short but weighty phrase echo through hazy morning air. Powder blue hues stayed wide and fixated on the approaching medicine cat, the brave, beautiful, loving, gentle, diligent, and… and… well, it was neither here nor there really if Strawberrymumble would never have a long enough life to name all the ways she say Springlight because all the mattered in the end was that she was perfect… perfect was never meant to be flawless, no, this oriental shaped feline was perfect and she was perfect because she was real, fluffy apricot molly loved it all - every sleepless night, every stressed day where not even love could drag the medicine cat away from her workaholic tendencies, every dizzy moment where soft words and a simple presence was all she could offer in condolence to the evils rising in Springlight’s mind… in the end it would always be Springlight whose smile never failed to brighten even the most melancholic and somber days. The fairytale of them was just beginning and no matter how many blooms withered in the oriental shaped mollies mind as anxiety prickled her apricot pelt relentlessly, thoughts of spring always seemed do being the season to her meadow mind and fill it with life… she did not need Springlight in her life, she wanted the pastel calico molly on her life - to share the good and bad and worst, every bright day and every bitter night… and that’s what made it special, that blossoming love that made her want to grow and not a cruel nagging need that gnawed at her soul and told her she needed to he whole… no, she was whole but the world seemed so much bigger with Springlight in it.

Tippy tappy, tippy tappy, tippy tappy went her creamy paws on the warmed and worn smooth stone of the medicine cat den’s entrance - time finally caught up with reality as Stawberrymumble’s angular head bobbed gently forward and down to nuzzle the soft pelt of her girlfriend, a deep throaty and melodic purr rising deep from her root filled throat saying all the words that her caged songbird voice would not let them dislodge and tumble from her creamy maw… but she did not need words to say how much she felt when action always spoke louder anyway. Pulling away the fluffy oriental shaped molly could not help but keep the loving mischievous glint from her bright powder blue eyes, the smile that had tipped the creamy corners of her muzzle shone happy and clear within her gaze and her tippy tappy paws got to going again and she giddily flicked her fluffy creamy tipped tail to give the medicine cat a silent beckoning - follow me - it seemed to say, calling cheerily over the apricot mollies shoulder as she padded excitedly forward - cautious of her pace, however, to make sure that the pretty pastel calico was keeping up shoulder to shoulder. Free was the only word to explain how Strawberrymumble felt, stars she felt like a songbird flitting through the open summer skys over meadows of bustling lazy bees and pretty, vibrant, perfumed flowers - the world seemed so much brighter and even the pressing true reality of this moment seemed more like a fable told to kits than reality… oh stars this moment was so real and every fiber of Strawberrymumble’s soft pelt was buzzing electricity with the ecstatic flooding of emotions… they was real and no words could express how happy she was that this fairytale was real.

Fluffy apricot pelt pressed warmly against Springlight’s soft pastel calico pelt, the summer sun made it sticky and hazy but then again the oriental shaped feline was dizzying, her mind was fixated on the medicine cat and her singular “miss”ion of the day was to help smooth the lines of fatigue and stress that had creased the felines angular features, the obligation that furrowed her brow and kept her working until her paws where raw and her mind was dumbed by her lacking energy, yet, she carried on - her strife concealed behind a tight lipped smile… but Strawberrymumble saw and the weight Springlight placed on herself weighed as heavy on the apricot molies heart as it did on her lovers shoulders. Strawberrymumble felt as tall as the towering tall pines that shaded their journey, the heady alpine scents mingled with the soft tangy scents of herbs consuming her senses as her powder blue hues drifted to linger on the smaller oriental shaped molly, longing gaze seeking reassurance that the usually busy feline truly did what to be out with her… the smile on the pastel calicos face sent happy little fizzles of hope and flushed her angular apricot face in a tone as red as the berries she has taken her love out to find… well, Strawberrymumble scouted out the berries in advance and would diligent creamy paws lead the way as a trickle of doubt settled into her heart as her meadow mind began to sink into a tad darker state as worry gnawed at her mind… what if the berries were all gone… it had been a few days and she was sure some would still be there but what would she do if she would up dragging Springlight out here with the promise of a surprise when it was all gone… in the end, however, her mind brightened because this moment would always be perfect and if the berries where gone so be it - as sad as it would be - it would be something to laugh about and it was the time with each other that had been the sole goal of this “miss”ion… it was OPERATION D.S.S. because Starclan only knew who had the pretty medicine cat needed some slack and some time to destress.

Large verdant leaves fluffed out from lanky stems, ruffled edges reaching out into the depths of the living earth that stretched out before them, pure rounded star petals extend form pastel button centered and the flower gilded stems hang drooping and laden with bright red berries - strawberries - ironic, yes… cute, most definitively. [B]”T-this is our first… our first stop… S-strawberries,” the apricot mollies songbird voice hummed, words escaping the cage of roots in her throat that Springlight seemed to unlock, oriental shaped head canting to the side and a goofy smile scrunching up Strawberrymumble’s already wistfully in love expression, a breathy chuckle escapes her cream clouded muzzle as she snaps off a stem when a gentle nip and holds out the berry laden branch for her lover to pluck the ripened sweet berries from the limb. Once the felines had eaten their fill of the first berry on Strawberrymumble’s little berry picking escapade the apricot coloured oriental shaped feline turned her powder blue hues to Springlight and teased in a soft melodic tone, ”N-now don’t… don’t go b-biting me bec… because you think I-i may taste… like a strawberry,” love shone through in her silly tumble of words and once her maw snapped shut at the end of her sentence the apricot molly liked her muzzle clean of the magenta staining liquids and bunted her love playfully, ”off we go… a few more stops, my-my love,” she purred over her shoulder as she began padding off to another section of the territory that was how to the blue berries with green centers that stained purple… quite the confusing little fruit.

Padding past the fragrant tall pines and into a little sunlit clearing the two felines reached their destination and with a bust of unbridled enthusiasm and bolted right into the reddish brown branchy stemmed berry bush, thin stretched ovals tipped with points and edged with crimson colours adorned the bush and concealed the apricot molly form oceanic hues for a moment before oriental shaped ears perked from the depths and an angular head soon followed with a bushel of blue frosted looking berry’s clamped in her creamy muzzle and drooping heavily on the branch which she had snapped and now held within her canines. The slightly purple speckled molly edged her way gently out of the bush… luckily none of the branching stems had ripped small tears into her fluffy pelt as she had excitedly half hopped and half tumbled into the push like a silly little excited songbird to harvest the second berry she had found for their little adventure. The berries make a small plop sound as Strawberrymumble sets down her bundle of blueberries and then follows suit as her fluffy oriental shaped form eases itself down in a sunny patch - of course she leaves the best spot for Springlight whom she hopes will come and cuddle up against her as they enjoy their second find together. ”Blueberriess… errmmm… I-I think that’s what… what they are called… b-but they are kind of s- kind of silly l-like you, m-my… my light, she purred and bent her maw down to bite a plump berry in half, as her angular head rose the fur of her creamy muzzle twinged purple, ”s-see… they are…. are g-green inside, why call them blueberries… if the b-berry is teccchhnicallyyy green, she said in a particularly serious tone before her mock composure faded in a bubbly melody of laughter, her heart felt like a soaring bird and she nuzzled Springlight’s warm pastel calico pelt as they sunned in the clearing a while longer simply enjoying their silent comforting presences.

The last berry on Strawberrymumble’s little adventurous date and destress “miss”ion was blackberries and powder blue hues found purchase on the edible plant after a short whiles trek - much to the oriental shaped apricot coloured mollies delight all of her planned excursions had remained as pretty and as laden with berries as they had been when she had first scouted each delectable little treat. Before their eyes spread through the underbrush and carpeting the earth laid the blackberry bush with is large oval leaves painted in deep hunters green tones hiding the stems and creating a stark back ground for the white speckled of flowers and the plump, dark berries with their clusters of spherical sections - each dark purple fruit glinting temptingly in the sun which has long since peaked and was now casting golden rays onto the world beneath it - this day felt so short but the world felt like it belonged to Springlight and Strawberrymumble, as if Starclan itself was smiling down on the two mollies. Creamy tipped paws carefully plucked berries from their stems, the light tips of her paws turning a deep shade of purples but the apricot feline cared little about that as she carefully flicked the berries into a pile before she laid down once more, her fluffy apricot form remaining open… hoping that her darling would come and snuggle up to enjoy the remaining glints of the peaking golden sun. Another ramble commenced over the berry of the moment, a random fact she had picked up from some random conversation moons ago… maybe it was a kithood story or simply a dream but it was interesting and she wanted to share the things she knew with the one she loved, ”I-i have heard that blackberry… that blackberry scratches can cause… t-the vines c-can grow… beneath your skin… errmmm… I-I’m not too sure if… if it’s true, ma-maybe they were pulling my tail…,” she purrs in lighthearted songbird tones and nuzzles her angular flushing apricot head into her lovers soft pastel calico neck, ”I-i love you… y-you are th-the light of my life, Springlight, she purred in a neat mumble against Springlight’s soft, warm pelt.

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Strawberrymumble (TC)
 ゚・。・゚ she/they ~ warrior

Half a moon had passed sense that hazy summer day, pain and love, fear bring life into the world… stars it all felt like yesterday but here they were, starting their family and falling in love all over again day after day… it felt like she had know Springlight for millions of moons, it all felt so right like a bird in love with sky full of light and the little stars that twinkled giddily in Strawberrymumble’s mind when her powder blue eyes settled lovingly on her mate. Her mate, her mate, saying that would never get old. A week prior small eyes had opened longingly and hungrily taking in the world, taking in their mothers with so much love that Strawberrymumble felt she would drown in the deep blue pools love that filled each hazy hue of the tiny balls of fluff nestled against Springlight’s calico pelt. Days of monotony slowly cracked and the bright light of unyielding love - for Springlight, for their family, for the way her mates smile reached her eyes when she looked at Strawberrymumble - shown through the fractures, tenuous schedule had slowly merged to late nights so she could pack so much into the slowly lengthening days as the weather warmed by the seasons sun. With each passing day Strawberrymumble could see the progressing tête-à-tête in Springlight’s mind as she battled between duty and the anxiety of leaving the young, mewling kits that she had had so little ago - a gift for her and her mate, something only they shared - so Strawberrymumble had taken to dipping into the medicine cat’s den and memorising the herbs that seemed low before padding off to the nursery to ramble off in slowly smoothing songbird tones, a list of memorised descriptions to the medicine cat so she could go replenish the needed supply. Each endeavour ended with an apricot oriental form hopping happy as a songbird with her creamy maw stuffed full of tangy plants which she brought diligently to the fluffy pastel calico lounging antsy in the nursery for her mate’s trained oceanic hues to approve what Strawberrymumble had returned with… in the end it was not that much of an act but she would do anything to ease the anxiety of the pretty workaholic who had been confined like a caged bird confined to the soft, milky confines of the nursery… she was happy but the apricot molly knew she missed the bustle of life that had been her continuous hectic routine for the past many moons.

Herbs where not Strawberrymumble’s goal this hazy, dewy, blossoming dawn, however, as fluffy oriental shaped form padded out of the warrior den and bowed with her back arching into a mountain shape in a luxurious stretch, creamy paws pushing resistantly against the earth that still held the warmth of the past summer day… no, her “miss”ion was something far less useful but that was neither here nor there because in the end it was useful to her… to proving her love for Springlight when words seemed to always get clogged in the knotted was of roots in her throat. Oriental shaped ears perked as she passed the nursery and a visceral smile pasted itself stupidly on her creamy muzzle as the corners of her maw twitched up as she heard the mewling and the calm pained tones of her mate cooing sweetly to the bustling bundles of joy, creamy paws padded on though and as powder blue eyes fell on the spot where she had played with Sunkit so many moons ago she couldn’t stop the flowers that bloomed in her meadow mind… she was a bird soaring in the sky with as free as she felt nowadays, that would be hers soon… the idea of her having a family with Springlight felt like a fairytale but it was real and she thanked the stars the stars that the best molly she had ever known had chosen her to be her mate. The “miss”ion began as soon as creamy paws stepped out into Thunderclan territory, apricot oriental shaped form racing off to the meadows she had seen on a past patrol hoping that all the buds were in full bloom by now - the objective was flowers, the goal to show just how much she loved Springlight and to ease at least some of the pretty calico mollies anxiety… anyway she wanted some more family cuddles at the end of the day, nothing was better than curling her fluffy apricot form around her mate and snuggling in as her angular head bobbed down to give each kit a lick between the ears as her powder blue hues softened and lightened as her meadow mind shown with the the warmth and happy blooms of summer.

Soaring through the underbrush like a soaring songbird, Strawberrymumble wove in and out of the towering trunks of pine trees savouring the warmth of the slowly rising sun on her pelt and crisp alpine smell that wafted in the hazy zephyrs of the changing seasons as newleaf warmed to summer. By the time Strawberrymumble pulled herself from her giddy blooming mind she found herself nothing more than oriental ear tips bobbing up and down in tall grasses and wildflowers, plump, fuzzy bees floating lazily above her head as the sun peaked in the sky gilding the world below in gold. Creamy maw took no time before busying itself with the repetitive motion of dipping down and snapping gently at the heavy topped stems, diligent paws catching them and plopping them in an ever growing pile of pale pinks and happy yellows, bright purples and deep blues that reminded her of the soft oceanic hues that awaited her when she returned to camp, of the pretty calico she had the honour of calling her mate. When powder blue hues took in the monumental pile a breathy melodic laugh slipped from Strawberrymumble’s muzzle and she began to hum cheerfully to herself, creamy paws put to work with tedious, carful, heartfelt weaving - each stem meticulously woven, each flower gently handled and picked for its heady perfume scent and beautiful colours…. this had to be perfect… the fluffy apricot molly reminded herself over and over as the flower chain grew fat and long. The final bud was a soft pastel pink, the colour of the wet noses of Springlight and hers mewling kits… stars she loved them all so much, but who wouldn’t… they were half Springlight, the bud tied the ends together as long chain became a crown for a queen, her queen… the light of her life.

The trip back to the camp was slow paced, no longer was she a free spirited songbird flitting through the tall pine forest wherever her heart and the wind too her but a cool calculated hawk, each step she took was smooth and graceful, carful of the gift that hung gently in her creamy muzzle… she could not let anything ruin this moment and the anxiety slowly withered the blooms in her meadow mind but in the end spring was always flush in her mind, renewing each wilted bloom with a new one even more vibrant and fragrant than the last. Strawverymumble was hyper aware of each step, each creamy paw fall on the pine needled needle covered earth, each pawstep drawing her closer and closer to the one she loved, to their new family… their family… to the molly she loved most on the world and the new life blossoming before the two mollies more beautiful than Strawberrymumble had ever seen in her many moons of life. The end of her “miss”ion was drawing close and the overly cautious oriental shaped molly could not help but quicken her pace as powder blue hues found purchase on the camps entrance, the nurseries hazy shape tugged her heartstrings and pulled her in like a moth to a flame… she was a bird returning to her nest. Apricot coloured angular head dipped as she passed her clanmates but her pace did not slow as she made a beeline to the nursery, head bobbing to drop the crown of summer blooms gently outside before she pushed her apricot pelt through the dens entrance and into the hazy, milk scented world beyond.

”C-close your eyes, m-my love,” Strawberymumble purred in her songbird tones, the was or rooted words in her throat forgotten in the moment, ”I-i have… I have a surprise for you,” her purr growing deeper as her uncontainable excitement won out. As soon as oceanic hues fluttered shut, the apricot coloured molly poked her head of the the warm den and grabbed the flower crown as gently as one would grab a kit by their scruff, with a fluid graceful movement she carefully adjusted the crown on the pretty pastel calico queen’s small head, a frown momentarily replacing her beaming smile as powder blue hues fell on the tattered remains of one of Springlight’s ears… never again, never again… echoed in her mind, never again would someone hurt Springlight, not while Strawberrymumble lived. As she curled her soft, fluffy oriental shaped fork around her mate the molly hummed out her songbird tones once again, ”and… open them !!, her tones grew more serious as she nuzzled the pastel grey and brown neck of her mate, her soft pink tongue licking Springlight’s cheek gently, ”I-I love you, my light, my love, my life.” Powder blue hues stayed locked with oceanic pools for a while before Strawberrymumble nudged Springlight playfully, ”Enough sa-sappy stuff…” she teased in sweet tones, ”how are our babies doing, Queen Springy.”

hearts forever flowering

as free as songbirds

~ Plot Ideas ~

[ Some of these are also on the date list, this is for detailing plot ideas I have come up with in more detail than simply stating them. Please also note that these plot ideas are in no particular order. ]

I ~ The “I love you” Moment:
Love as Soft as Spring is this plot idea in a nut shell. Emotionally Strawberrymumble is much better at understanding the emotions of those around her rather than her own, but one thing is for sure, ever since she saw Springlight [then Springpaw] she was utterly smitten by the pretty calico whose dedication, bravery, comforting nature, and sweet demeanour shown thorough the cracks of her battered exterior… she just did not know how to put those feelings to words but the moment she can it is off to races. Unable to convey her feelings to Spinglight verbally - figuratively and literally - Strawberrymumble will do all within her power to convey her emotions through acts of service and gifts: extra herb patrols, a random flower here or a cool rock there, pretty little feathers show up in Springlights nest, a flower cain in the spring woven around her nest… anything to show how much she cares. The climax of the moment go about like this, Berry brings bushels of flowers into the medicine den - carful of course that none are herbs and that she does not disorganise the den and cause strife for Springlight [and Drizzlecloud] - and decorates Springs area, I am thinking spring can make a comment about how good of a friend she is - sign language or verbally - and Strawberrymumble finally gains the confidence and urgency to be able to speak and blurts out that she doesn’t want to be friends because she loves her… and not just loves her… she in love with her.
II ~ I don’t need words to tell you how much I care:
What is communication, it is the transformation of one’s inner thoughts, feelings, and emotions into exterior forms of expression that are received and interpreted by another party, nowhere in any of the definitions I saw did “words” come up as the sole defined of communication… and to these kitties words are simply overrated. Due to Springlight’s physical manifestations of her traumas and due to the mental wounds of Strawberrymumble’s trauma, both mollies struggle to speak for their respective reasons and Springlight is learning sign language from Drizzlecloud - who is now deaf - to ease her strife as well Drizzlecloud’s. It is up to you to decide how and when Spring teaches sign language to Berry but I do have a few options that come to mind as to how and why: Springlight can notice Strawberrymumble’s selective mutism and seek to teach her and we can use such as a means of meeting, it can simply be a date and quality time thing, or Berry can seek Spring out directly and ask as a means of meeting, getting closer, or bonding with her.
III ~ If fate will have it:
This is a simple plot but it speaks volumes to the progression of their relationship as well as Strawberrymumble’s confidence in her own pelt. Berry is an MtF molly which means that she was assigned male at birth and transitioned to female, due to this fact, Springlight and Strawberrymumble having biological kits is within the realms of possibility and does not require the Monkey’s Paw Purkk or intervention from Starclan for the lesbian presenting couple to have biological children. This will be quite and awkward conversation for the two as Berry will be quite reluctant to acknowledge what she sees as her past and to remind people that was not born a female, however, if Springlight is patient and reassuring in their conversation Berry will come around eventually as her fear slowly fizzles out and her love for Spring wins out… it is not that she does not want kits as she adores them and has always wanted a family, but she will need a little help from Springlight to work through the trauma that caused a slight aversion to the idea.
IV ~ Come outside, my love:
This is the first of a few date plots on this list, picture this, a busy day and Springlight is being her usual workaholic self - something that Strawberrymumble has a distaste for [stated IC], Berry values Spring’s hardworking and dedicated attitude but also acknowledged that the pretty calico molly often overworks herself to the point of burnout. Berry will not force Spring to stop working during the day, she knows things need to get done… even if she does really want to grab Springnight for a quick cuddle nap so she actually gets sleep because of how exhausted she looks… but that night she would surprise Spring with a flower laden nest in a corner of camp and they could stargaze, converse, and eat dinner together - pretty much a destressing kitty candle light dinner after a long day of work.
V ~ Actions speak louder than words:
Pretty straightforward so I will not spend too much time explaining this extended plot idea, essentially, this is here to further that Strawberrymumble sees gift giving and acts of service as things essential in a relationship as she has a hard time conveying her feelings verbally due to her selective mutism. To Berry, actions speak louder than words as her words are usually forced unless it is something she is passionate about and she sees these things as almost a lesser form of her affection, Strawberrymumble will give gifts to Springlight whether it be a cool rock, a feather, her time, herbs she has found, flowers, or a multitude of other small trinkets and useful things she finds during her daily routine and activities.
VI ~ Your name is sweet in my lips:
Strawberrymumble is a molly of few words but when she speaks it is usually urgency, necessity, or passion that fuels the tumble of her songbird voice from her creamy muzzle. As she has done a few times before, Berry will be quite vocal - as vocal as she can allow herself to be - about her praises and affirmations to Springlight: “I love you,” “I am proud of you,” “I appreciate when you do [ x ],” “It was really brave of you when you did [ x ],” “I noticed you have seem a little burnt out, can I help,” “Come take a nap with me, you need to take care of yourself to take care of the clan,” and things along those lines are things that Springy can expect to hear on the daily if Strawberrymumble is selected as her mate. Eventually, I hope to get - through roleplay - to a point where Strawberrymumble’s selective mutism seems to fade to the back of her mind and she is completely at home and peace around Springlight.
VII ~ Helping Paws Make Light Work:
Yet another probably self explanatory plot, Strawberrymumble will definitely want to help Springlight in anyway - Herb patrols, cleaning the medicine den with her, helping her tend really anything Spring will let her help with - she can, in the end it is quality time and Spring does not deserve to work her paws to the bone. Most of this plot will be dependent on you and what you see fit for her to be capable of helping with and what will be easiest for you to keep thread and such declutterred and to you and Omari’s liking.
VIII ~ Ocean Hues and Bluebird Blues:
As you may or may not know, I use lots of bird metaphors for Strawberrymumble and she is quite the gift giving feline… what ties these two things together into the perfect cute plot… FEATHERS !! I looovvvvveeee this plot idea and have been wanting to do something with feathers ever since I read a help thread about accessories and being able to tuck feathers in fur - although they would probably fall out quick it is still a cute idea. This is a plot I want to happen when Springlight is in more of a melancholy time, Strawberrymumble will notice and go into the territory to find bluebird feathers which have always made her thing of Spring because of her deep oceanic hues. Up to you in the end but I think it would be such a sweet moment for Berry to tell Spring to close her eyes and then tuck the feathers in her fur and tell her to open her eyes and say something along the lines of “You light up my life Springlight and I hope this will brighten yours just a little…”
IX ~ A moment of peace:
An herb patrol with a little twist, a cute and useful date to drag Springlight away from her workaholism while still helping her get through the task she needs to to not only because it is her job but for her sanity it seems. If Spring will allow her, Strawberrymumble will catch them some prey and they can have a picnic while they take a small loving break from their task at hand to enjoy the warm day, tall pines, and bird chirps that fill the air. A cute moment that combines acts of service, quality time, and physical affection it is sure to be a hit amongst the two love birds.
X ~ Dreaming with our eyes wide open:
I have read that Springs suffers from insomnia - if I remember correctly - so this is the perfect plot for sleepless nights or busy days. This is a more menial plot and is more of a sort little burst of cute moments for the two of them to bound or discuss important things. As the plot title states, Springlight and Strawberrymumble will be dreaming with their eyes wide open, late night conversations of rambling about anything - plans for the future, their days, things they have in common, things they love and hate and find interesting or strange. Simple yet sweet, easy but cute.
XI ~ An eye for an eye hurts us both:
This is a deeper plot that requires more trust than even the first plot ok this list, sharing and working through their trauma together - this does not mean trauma dumpling, I want them to both find happiness and trust in each other and be able to begin to heal alongside each other not because each other, but Berry will always be a listening ear and a helping paw to Spring through this. Strawberrymumble and Springlight both bare physical and mental scars from their trauma and live with constant pain and flashbacks/ memories from said scars, this plot is an introduction to a deep conversation the two of them can have as time progresses and love and trust grow. I am a sucker for deep plots that pull at your heartstrings and truly make you feel things and this is one of those plots, a deep conversation between two lovers. This will probably be a longer plot, however, so we would have to work together to find a time go which it would not strain either of us to put the effort needed for a deep plot such as this.
XII ~ What if I told you I’m never leaving, would you stay?:
This is a sweet and reassuring moment for the anxious lovlies as I feel both have a long way to go before they fully believe that someone can truly love them, I am open to this plot happening when they are friends or when they are more, but essentially it will be a moment of vulnerability and trust between the two. In its essence one will be the “I’m never leaving will you,” and the other will be the one returning the “I’m never leaving.” Yes, this is quite the sappy plot but it’s such a sweet moment of blossoming feelings that could not help but include in this list.
XIII ~ Berries in the Spring:
One quick Google search was all I needed to put this plot into more than just a silly thought… cats can eat berries… honestly who knew but it is the greatest thing I have ever heard because my goofy little date idea could actually be more than just a goofy little date idea. It’s a warm summer day, free time for Springlight exist… who would have guessed, it’s a miracle… so off the two little love birds go to enjoy the warm sun and drifty breezes and onto a day of bliss and sweet memories! Blackberries, blueberries, huckleberries, and many other berries are native to Maine and who doesn’t love a cute cottagecore berry picking date. The best part about this plot is that it is realistic as none of these berries are harmful to felines. I know blackberries can be used as an herb so it would be a good way for Springlight to be productive as well whether it be gaining new knowledge or gathering useful berries to add to the herb stockade.
XIV ~ Nightmares in the daytime:
This is yet another short plot idea that I could not pass up because of how deep and endearing it is, I know spring has anxiety and has panic attacks at times - if my memory does not fail me - and it would be a heartwarming moment to have Strawberrymumble calm Springlight down with soothing instructions to take deep breaths, in and out, and to focus on the things she can see, feel, smell… ”it’s okay, my light, I’m here. I’m here and I’m here for you.” As a plot, this idea - while smaller - would allow the two to get closer to each other and establish a foundation of trust and love and patience.
XV ~ I guess you are stuck with me:
The last plot on the list is actually quite short but it is cute if it would be allowed and in character for Spring to do, for Strawberrymumble to move in with Springlight and have it be a really cute surprise moment with a decorated nest or simply just a “and this is your nest now,” all in all this would be up to you but I wants to throw it out there as a cute goofy and endearing moment as well as a progression in their relationship.

and as light as spring

[ Please Note that ~ Berry is selectively mute, however, for the flow of this “interview style” writing piece I will be writing her responses in a way that does not entirely disregard this but allows me to convey what I need to convey in this part of my application ]

NPC HOST: WEEELLLCCOMMMEEE TO WCO LIVE - for one night only - we will be interviewing Strawberrymumble !! And a little birdie told me our beloved Fawn from last episode has granted us yet another exclusive interview - while their presence will be brief here tonight we are expecting yet another grreatt show ahead of us tonight !!

*spattering of applause from the audience*

NPC HOST: So tell us, berry… can I call you that?… and Fawn, why are you here tonight?

Berry: “Y- yes… errrmmm… Berry is fine, F- fawn calls me that because “Strawberry” is… is too long” *a short breathy melodic laugh follows suit* “I-I am here because, because I want to win Springlight’s hand in marriage…. W-well… as her mate. In character… I-I don’t know I like her jusssstt yet but… erm… she just makes me feel all bright a-and I re… I really like her…”

Fawn: Springlight has always been a character I adore, the way Vei writes her feels so real and I have enjoyed watching her grown and mature over the past few months I have been back on WCO. I say Spring being a beloved character is only half of why I am here today, like all the other lovely people on this thread I am here to help Strawberrymumble win the heart of Springlight. I have seen some cute kitties and some pretty applications and I am wishing everyone the best of luck, may the odds be ever in your favour as I hope they are mine.

NPC HOST: Well, it seems they are both antsy to get started. So, with introductions out of the way, let us move onto the pressing matters of today… getting our lonely lady a lovely lady !!

Let’s start with an easy question for Fawn. What are your views on Strawberrymumble as her roleplayer and what are some things that stand out about how you roleplay her?

Fawn: Strawberrymumble is a character who was created for this finder but that was about a month ago when Vei was spreading the seeds of this finders possibility. However, regardless of this fact, Strawberrymumble is one of my mains and is one of two cats that I actively roleplay. I love berry as a character and she is such a fun character to write. Something I have enjoyed writing her is getting to play around with the fact that she is selectively mute, as someone who we has struggled with bouts of selective mutism myself it is nice to write it into a character with vivid metaphorical imagery. Continuing on with one more writing style element I have for Berry - I will limit myself so I do not wind up writing an essay on writing - is the repeated bird metaphors I use in all of my Strawberrymumble post, I felt that a bird very much fit her as they are seen as free beings but in the end they are still chained to the sky or on a cage. The bird metaphors also highlight her flitting, bubbly, and somewhat free spirited personality.

NPC HOST: Our next question is for our lonely darling, Strawberrymumble, and is also quite an easy question !! Who is Strawberrymumble? Why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself, I know I can speak for the whole crowd when I say we are dytiinnggg to get to know you better.

Berry: “W-well, I am currently Sixteen moons - al-almost seventeen - and… eermm… I had quite… quite the interesting kit and apprenticehood… that is umm.. were the scars are from…. Anyyywhoooo…. More about me I guess… I love spring…. Ermm umm… I-I mean newleaf. I do have some… problems but I a-am doing my best to work through them a-and even then I am always more than… h-happy to listen to anyone who needs me. I sometimes feel like I’m… like I am not capable of doing things b-but I-I would like to think I am… quite helpful to Thunderclan… at least I try to be. I love giving nicknames and playing with kits and giving gifts… and, and… Oh… sorry guess I got a little over excited there, I-I am just so o-overjoyed that umm… Fawn is giving me their sanity so… so I can do this.

NPC HOST: We’ll give Berry a moment to unfluster herself while I point out that it seems Fawn is being quite silly again with finders, but I think we all expected that. Right crowd?

*spattering of applause and laughs*

Alright, if you are willing can we dive a little deeper into why your upbringing was unconventional?

Berry: “We-w-well… ummm… when I was a kit things did not feel right… a-about me… I figured out I was trans and to… erm… uhhh… to say the least it did not go well” *a brief glance at her scars* “B-but we are here now… I a-am the molly I am now because of those… events… and I-i am not too unhappy with who who I am now…. C-can we move… move o-on now, please?”

NPC HOST: Yes, of course we can. Thank you for sharing that heart wrenching story with us, I hear there is actually a VA titled Blood as Red as Strawberries, about that event if my memory does not fail me….

Okay, as we draw ever closer to the end of this episode, why don’t we embarrass Strawberrymumble a little - shall we. *a wink towards the camera* Soooo, Berryyyy do you have a crush on Springyyyy and why do you like her?

Berry: *bright red* “Errrmmm…. Noo… not at all… umm… ermmm… she is - is really pretty and uhhh… she makes me feel all warm and flowers bloom in my mind when I see her and butterflies flutter all around…. B-but that is normal… definitelyyyy not crushing on her… nope nope nopidy nope… I ummm… I look up to her bravery and confidence and dedication and, and ajsjdjdjdndndbddnbdd….

Fawn: *maniacal laughter* coughcoughliarcoughcough

NPC HOST: Seems we have some sabotage and broken fourth walls on that question… but we are going to end strong with a question for both Fawn and Berry, If you are selected by Vei, what can fey expect?

Fawn: “IC as Berry… don’t tell her she is not a truly sentient being… you can expect lots of interest in Springy quality time as well as random spawns of her popping in to leave a gift in Springlight’s nest. In addition to this, Berry is already very concerned - and understanding - about Springlight’s workaholism and would want to strive to improve her stress management and make sure that Spring does not work her paws to the bone. OOC and IC I am a very communicative person, I am always willing to answer and clarify my post need be and I am always, always open to talking plots over and making sure that we are both on the same page with how things are going. My writing tends to range anywhere from 700-1600 words and I am continuing to strive towards writing longer and longer post and am currently around an 1000 word average for most post. I do live quite a busy life and am not as fast as I used to be but I always get post out as quite as I can and will do my best to respond promptly to things, such as this, that are greatly important to the person I am roleplaying with.”

Berry: “Springy time… did I hear springy timmmeee… If I get the honour of catching Springlight’s attention… I-I would do all I can to make her happy… gifts, affection, quality time… helping her with task so she’s not always so stressed… I hope she is doing okay right now… I-I would also like to have… to have a family with her as well (berry is trans and they can have bio kits)… Fawn has a lot of cute things planned for the two of us if- if I get selected. I-I… I really want to make her happy and I hope she finds someone who loved her in this thread… e-even if it is not me…”

NPC HOST: This has been WCO Live and we thank you for tuning in to our second episode… I’m not really too sure how well this episode went but in my option I think that our lovely Strawberrymumble and Fawn gave us a lot of insight into them and their reasonings. Untilllll next time this is your host wishing you a bright and happy spring !!

*lights fade, cue outro music*

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; March 22nd, 2024 at 04:11 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 08:52 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default mumblemoth !!

┆⸝⸝ ꒰ m u m b l e m o t hㆍ₊⊹ .ᐟ ★
let's start then, why don't we? just a bit of an introduction for me- though we will go a bit more into detail about me later :3- i'm finley! any pronouns besides he she and they. i'm a minor over 15, i don't like to disclose my actual age on the internet lmao. i'm a professional silly with autism and a couple chronic illnesses who roleplays in its free time. with that over with, let's get onto my newest little guy, then!

b a s i c s

name ; mumblemoth
mumble- for their stutter and how softly and slowly they talk, -moth for their delicate, patient, kind nature
age ; 20 moons [ or one year and eight months ]
gender ; nonbinary / genderfluid, though fluctuates towards more masc and nonbinary genders
pronouns ; they / them + he, they preferred
orientation ; they're still questioning this! they don't experience attraction towards men, however.
voiceclaim ; nene kusanagi [ project sekai ]
song ; the milk carton - madilyn mei
possible / future purrks ; possibly updated when purrks update :I

p e r s o n a l i t y

mumblemoth is a bit of a strange cat. they can switch their emotions quickly, but the one constant they always are is caring. they could be down on the ground dying and they'd still ask the cat next to them if they were okay. they would be extremely kind and patient with springlight, especially by taking time to learn the signs and sign language she uses to be able to conversate with her easily and quickly. with springlight, they'd be caring but a little bit pushy especially when she's overworking herself, telling her to sleep/eat food/take time for herself and making sure she's okay before taking care of themself. they struggle with post-traumatic stress disorder and severe ocd, so they're used to dealing with panic attacks and calming others down from them. their ocd manifests in negative thoughts that they direct to themself, but it also manifests in compulsions that they have learned to control as much as possible, though it still negatively affects their life.

mumblemoth does not mind children. you could say that. they are a little bit averse to having them at their age right now, though. they're not super comfortable with having kits young. they don't hate the idea, so if springlight wanted them, you know, mumble would have them. i am so tired forgive my awful run-on sentences. if they could sense spring wanted kits but needed convincing, they would, though a bit tentatively. mumble would be there for spring, whatever was needed. their love languages can be mixed, but the top three are quality time, acts of service, and gift giving, so if springlight gave them the small gifts that were mentioned, it would make them fall in love even more, if that was possible. on that note, mumblemoth is a massive hopeless romantic. their stomach gets butterflies when their crush is around or if their crush does something for them. if springlight needed something, they would be immediately to her aid. especially calling her out if she was overworking herself or being dumb. whew, now that all that's over, let's move on!

b a c k s t o r y

mumblemoth was told they had a simple life. this was a lie. sort of. from before they opened their eyes to the day they left their upwalker's home, their mother and their father were locked in a constant screaming match. while they weren't physically abusive, the constant yelling and hateful words spewed left mumblemoth slightly deaf, with trust issues, and with post-traumatic stress disorder. they constantly walked on eggshells around their parents, terrified to be screamed at yet again. they often thought they were going insane, that their parents were normal and they were just "overreacting." this all culminated in a screaming match between their father, their mother, and them that ended in mumblemoth walking out, simply done with all of it. they joined thunderclan at 11 moons and was slightly held back in training, due to not being a kit or young apprentice when those cats were training in the clan.

w h y w o u l d t h e y w o r k ?

well, if it wasn't obvious already, mumblemoth is a huge empath. they feel for everyone and are extremely caring and sweet, which means they will always be there for spring. sometimes they will be so caring and there for another cat that they will neglect their own personal problems, though this doesn't get in the way most of the time, it usually just manifests in problems they have with themself and not anyone else. mumble would be able to notice when spring was feeling bad, even if she didn't say it, and they'd help her out in every way they possibly could. they would learn how to speak with spring in the easiest way possible for both of them, and accommodate to spring's needs in their relationship. they would love listening to spring talking about her interests, and would also talk about their interests to spring for hours if she would listen. they would know how to break down spring's walls if they sensed she wanted a relationship, because they are pretty apt at recognizing emotions. they would absolutely be standing up for springlight whatever she wanted or needed.

m e e t f i n l e y !

well hello there. ( insert vine boom here ) my name is finley and i am a homo. a silly. a guy. and yeah technically we're already friends and you know me but i figured i would introduce myself and talk about my roleplay style and activity a little bit more. i try to use at least three well thought out paragraphs with at least 100 words in each paragraph, but this can differ depending on my mental state and what the reply is to, because if it's a simple activity post or a showing-up-somewhere post i'll do a few sentences to a paragraph. i still try to do the best i can and i will promise to be as active as i can! now for my activity! i'd rate my activity about an 8.5/10 because college. happens. also life is a lot sometimes. also writing block and motivation hurts me sometimes waa- anyways. i can reply most of the time, but replies might be slow. let's move on to the extras- we're almost done, i promise lol

e x t r a

a bit of extra stuff about mumblemoth!

mental age ; about 30-40 moons
psychiatric complications ; obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder
phobias ; astraphobia ( the fear of thunder and lightning )

sociability ; 8 / 10, they may have a bit of a hard time being super social with cats they don't know, but can still do it.
outlook ; 6 / 10, mumble struggles with focusing on the future, preferring to stay in the present and not thinking about it too hard.
responsibility ; 9 / 10, it's actually something they struggle with. everything that happens to their loved ones feels like their fault, and they take responsibility for it all.
cleanliness ; 9 / 10 ! not much to say about this one, they're just pretty clean lol
generosity ; 10 / 10 , they would do anything for someone they loved especially, giving away their time and their food and everything for someone.
manners ; 9 / 10 , also really not much to say about this lol, they're nice and polite enough.
bravery ; 5 / 10 , if someone they really loved needed them to be brave, they would, but they are most often a bit of a coward.
more logical or more emotional? ; they're a good mix of both. primarily emotional, but logic also takes place over emotion when it's needed.

favorite season ; newleaf
favorite food ; berries!
favorite word ; snuggle
favorite sound ; birds chirping the first day of newleaf

greatest hope ; to be deputy of thunderclan some day!
greatest strength ; their compassion for others and kindness
greatest weakness ; how quickly they would do anything for others and how overly trusting they are.
worst nightmare ; being betrayed by someone they loved
most treasured memory ; the day they became a warrior and was assigned their old apprentice

[ @vei , , the silly is finished !! ]

Last edited by sillycreatur; March 19th, 2024 at 02:22 PM.
Old March 17th, 2024, 09:35 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Do you possibly accept characters that's not yet made for this rp yet?
Old March 18th, 2024, 06:41 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

╔. ■ .═══════. ■ .═══════╗
A L D E R C R Y
17 Moons - ThunderClan Warrior
╚═══════. ■ .═══════. ■ .╝
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷The Hopeless Romantic

Hi ears! I told u i'd be here, but I also have two options this time around ! Aldercry is the first one who i'd say fits most of Spring's requirements. He's on the younger side of warriors, and Is in ThunderClan! Hope you consider my application

"Everything will be alright as long as we are together"

Aldercry is one of my newer characters, and one of my younger warriors I have made! He is 17 moons, aging on the 20th of each month. He is AMAB and is a male. I plan on having him become a Demiboy soon, date not certain. He is a russet tom with white paws, chest, and muzzle, and with green eyes. As you pointed out in the cbox, Alder is a lot like springs adopted father fox, and "poor alder he'd have to break down spring's internal barrier that she has around herself if he is wanting to get into her heart hehe" which could make for some unique roleplays of him trying to get closer to spring.

As you stated, due to alder looking a lot like fox, Spring would be very closed off from him for a bit, But how would alder handle that?

Alder is a silly little guy, and he is very carefree. When it comes to interacting with cats like spring or kits, he is very gentle to them, and just wants them to be happy. He would probably ignore spring trying to block him off and just keep hitting her up as a way to show 'hey i'm not going to leave' so she will have to deal with Alder wanting to talk to her nonstop because he wants to be friends

What about kits? How would Alder react if he were to become a father?

Honestly, the boy would just be jumping up and down with excitement. He loves kits and is a kit at heart, so if he were to have kits with spring, he would just be a very happy boi.

With the way spring is, how would alder act if he were her mate?

Alder would defo be very comfortimg to spring, and the lil people-pleaser would do everything in his power to make his spring happy. That means praising her, giving her cuddles if she looks like she needs it, and so on. Alder would just be the cat trying to tear down spring's walls in order to actually get to her heart, and it may take a while but he will climb through thorns before realizing he has to scale a 100ft metal wall, but hes come too far so he just deals with it.

What are some important things that we should know about Aldercry?

Alder is a sweetheart who just loves life overall. He has two apprentices, so if this gets rejected I will still rp him. He is really playful and is grumpy when he wakes up, but he is also very caring with other cats. I'm starting to become really interested in Alder so you don't have to worry about him going missing !

Plot Ideas?

So, here is a big idea I have

So Alder never really paid mind to Springlight, since he didn't ever really get hurt so there wasn't ever really need to see her. When Springlight got her name, Alder was able to interact with her for the first time. Thoughts? "She's cute". Alder wants to try and befriend the medicine cat, and spring just pushes him away. Alder is like "um exscuse me what did i do" so alder just trails her around like a puppy dog until Spring finally caves. While alder is talking his head off, spring is distant. Alder then tries to confront her about her problems and i have nothing going forward

Last edited by Bean; March 24th, 2024 at 04:16 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 06:44 AM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Placeholder

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.
||Signups And Resources||[/COLOR]

Luna is scribbling on this sig | Desert Rain Frog is hunting wendigos outside |Alastor rickrolls here | Raven has snuck into this sig | Fruity bat has stolen my fruit! | Sunnyheart is approaching... SHE BROUGHT BIRDBIRD-- | Rustleaf rants Abt Bristlefrost| Moondapple restocks the cookie safe | leopard.'s cat Moonfoot is lookin' angry | Crimson holds up two gay cats and lion king music plays |
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:10 AM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Roleplayer Introduction
hi, hi, hi!! you obviously need to learn about me first before Joycaller so yeah.. anyways.. I'm a classic minor waiting for middle school lol. I am kinda a feline artist in my free-time. I'm actually in a play irl! (cough cough when im at practice any reply may be wonky *ahem* autocorrect) I'm a bisexual cat therian currently having a bf

but enough about me.

Basic Information
name; joycaller
gender; she/they, mainly she/they
moons; 17 [ages up on the 18 of every month, meaning as of this post she has just become 17]
orientation; bisexual w/ female interest
appearance; calico-colored/patterned she with a stubbed tail and blue/yellow hetecromia eyes. (basically a japenese bobtail) mediumhaired but kinda shorthaired. la-perm-like coat. has her right ear's tip bitten off.
personality; bubbly and outgoing, and like her name, cheery and joyful. but she can also get very protective. she is naive when it comes to cats she is not close to, and often doesn't realize until it's too late. They are somewhat of a hesitant cat. new to people who finally love her back truly.
song; Tangled Hearts (AI Lyrics based off of a certain prompt) AND Valentine

Love Life
being the naive cat she is, love life can get a little.. wonky. they have been manipulated once before by a past lover. she can be very protective of their lovers and will go out of her way to please them. they're always trying to charm their lovers with jokes. However, she is very careful with whom she chooses.

"You." The source of my newfound pain. The cat I loved, now the person who betrayed me. The cat who made my life a living nightmare behind the scenes, lied to me so many times. Standing. Begging for forgiveness.

"Stone, back away before I rip your head off."

He had lied to me, betrayed me, and told me my clan wouldn't mind a rouge lover– that it was true love.

When I saw others punished for the same thing, heard stories of it, I knew he was lying. To think I wanted to have his kits!

Thud, thud, thud.. Thud.

I looked up, his yes in a beady, sinister glare. His shiny claws sliced over my ear. ”My manipulations have failed again. Now to kill off the smarty-pants victim.”

A snarl rose in my throat and I tackled Stone to the ground. He kicked me in the jaw and I fell back against a sharp rock, leaving cuts on my hind leg.

He held his claws over my throat a few moments later, and I was now somewhat bloodied and bruised.

A hiss came from the shadows and a familiar face– a loner friend– tackled Stone to the ground. ”Run.” He hissed, and I immediately obeyed.

The last thing I remember was Stone's caterwaul of pain and his splattering blood before I passed out on the clan border.

(this was NOT roleplayed out and was made up as a VA backstory. However she does have scars from this event.)

Look On Kits
joycaller is excited and ready to race at the chance to have kits! however, being lesbian, she likely won't have biological ones. however, she's very keen to adopt! She's very good with kits.

"I am a lost boy,"
"From neverland"
"Usually hanging out with Peter Pan"

-Lost Boy by Ruth B

Last edited by braveleopard.; April 5th, 2024 at 01:16 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 12:13 PM
chasing away dreams

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.

Old March 18th, 2024, 03:54 PM
chasing away dreams

Old March 18th, 2024, 06:18 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

good god im seeing a lot of very nice applications, will probs have to pass on it myself but i wish yall good luck!

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store